Tungsten Forged Fittings Manufacturers, Suppliers – Tungsten Socket Weld Pipe Fittings, Tungsten Threaded Pipe Fittings – ANSI B16.11, BS3799
- Tungsten Threaded Pipe Fittings – Tungsten 90° Elbow, Tungsten 45° Elbow, Tungsten Tee, Tungsten Cross, Tungsten Full Coupling, Tungsten Half Coupling, Tungsten Reducing Coupling, Tungsten Pipe Cap, Tungsten Hex Head, Tungsten Bushing, Tungsten Hex Head Plug, Tungsten Square Head Plug, Tungsten Round Head Plug, Tungsten Union, Tungsten Hex Nipple, Tungsten Street Elbow, Tungsten Bull Plug, Tungsten Boss, Tungsten Swage Nipple, Tungsten Pipe Nipple, Tungsten Adapter, Tungsten Union (Male x Female), Tungsten Branch Outlet, Tungsten 90° Elbow Outlet, Tungsten 45° Lateral Tee, Tungsten Lateral Outlet, Tungsten Nipple Branch Outlet
- Tungsten Socket Weld Pipe Fittings – Tungsten 90° Elbow, Tungsten 45° Elbow, Tungsten Tee, Tungsten Cross, Tungsten Full Coupling, Tungsten Half Coupling, Tungsten Pipe Cap, Tungsten Union, Tungsten Reducer Insert, Tungsten Boss, Tungsten Branch Outlet, Tungsten 90° Elbow Outlet, Tungsten 45° Lateral Tee, Tungsten Lateral Outlet, Tungsten Branch Outlet Butt Weld, Tungsten 90° Elbow, Tungsten Outlet Butt Weld, Tungsten Lateral Outlet Butt Weld, Tungsten Nipple Branch Outlet Butt Weld
- Size: From 1/4″ to 4″ (6mm-100mm), Pressure: 2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, 9000LBS.
- The major grades of Tungsten forged pipe fittings are Pure tungsten (99.95%), Tungsten copper (WCu), High density tungsten (WNiFe and WNiCu).
- Metallica is a well known manufacturer and supplier of Tungsten forged pipe fitting for the clients from oil and gas, petrochemicals, railway, construction and other industries. We manufacture different size and shapes of Tungsten forged pipe fittings by open die forging, closed die forging and drop forging. Our main products include Tungsten socket weld and Tungsten threaded pipe fittings in size range of 1/4″ to 4″ (6mm-100mm), with pressure rating of 2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, and 9000LBS.
- Tungsten Forged socket weld and Tungsten threaded pipe fittings are generally used for small size pipes and piping systems (generally below 4 inches in diameter for Class 3000, and below 2 inches for fittings in class 6000 and 9000). Tungsten Forged pipe fittings are manufactured by forging, followed by heat treatment and machining solid steel as per ASME B16.11 and other dimensional standards. For bigger size piping systems Tungsten buttweld pipe fittings produced as per ASME B16.9 are used.
Tungsten Forged Pipe Fittings Manufacturers
Types of Tungsten Socket Welded & Tungsten Threaded Forged Steel Pipe Fittings
- Tungsten Elbows (90 Degree Elbows and 45 Degree Elbows) – A pipe elbow is a forged steel fitting installed between two lengths of pipe or tube allowing a change of direction, usually in the 90° or 45° direction. Similar to a reducing tee, reducing elbows also exist to simultaneously change flow direction and reduce flow diameter. Street Elbows have one female end to accept pipe and another male end thread that is the same size as the pipe and can avoid the use of a pipe nipple during installation.
- Tungsten Tees (Equal Tee and Reducing Tees)- Tees are a type of forged steel fitting used to combine or divide process flow, and Reducing Tees additionally allow for pipe size change. The run outlets of the tee are the two in-line outlets, and the branch is the third outlet. The branch outlet is the reducing outlet in a reducing tee.
- Tungsten Couplings (Straight and Reducing Couplings, Full and Half Couplings) – Couplings are a forged steel fitting used to connect two lengths of pipe, and Half-coupling is screwed onto the pipe, while the other end is made to be tightly inserted, or welded, onto the other end to pipe or vessel. Standard Couplings have female threads or open sockets at both ends, whereas reducing couplings connect smaller pipes to larger ones.
- Tungsten Unions (Socket Weld Unions and Threaded Unions) – Unions are a forged steel fitting similar to a coupling but allow a convenient disconnection and connection; it has 3 parts: a nut, a female end, and a male end. They allow two lengths of pipe to be assembled and detached without causing any deformation to the pipes.
- Tungsten Bushings (Hex Head Bushings and Flush Bushings) – Reducing inserts and Bushings are forged steel fittings that allow for a change in pipe size. Pictured here is the hex head bushing, which is most commonly used.
- Tungsten Caps (Pipe Caps and End Caps) – Caps are forged steel fittings used to terminate the flow, inserting over the end of the pipe.
- Tungsten Plug (Square Head Plugs, Hex Head Plugs and Round Head Plugs) – Similar to a cap, plugs are forged steel fittings that are inserted into the end of the pipe, and they come with different head types, including: hex, square, and round.
- Tungsten Cross – Crosses are a 4-way forged steel fitting, with 1 inlet and 3 outlets or vice versa. These are sometimes referred to as 4-way tees.
- Tungsten Outlets (Weldolets, Sockolets, Threadolets, Elbolets, Latrolets and Nipolets)
- Tungsten Nipples (Hexagonal Nipples and Swaged Nipples)
Production and Stock Range of Tungsten Forged Fittings
|Material||Pure tungsten, W1, WAl1, W61, Carbonide Tungsten, Copper Tungsten, Nickel Tungsten|
|Size||1/2″ to 18″; Thickness 0.6mm to 20mm|
|Schedule||SCH5, SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS|
|Surface||Pickled, Turned or Ground|
Tungsten Forged Fittings Grade Chart
|Grade||HA 190||HA 1925||HA 195||HE 390||HE 3925||HE 395||HE 397|
|Aerospace industry standards|
|ASTM B777-15||Non-magnetic Class 1||Non-magnetic Class 2||Non-magnetic Class 3||Magnetic Class 1||Magnetic Class 2||Magnetic Class 3||Magnetic Class 4|
|AMS 7725E||Type 1 Class 1||Type 1 Class 2||Type 1 Class 3||Type 2 Class 1||Type 2 Class 2||Type 2 Class 3||Type 2 Class 4|
|0.2% proof stress||MPa||675||650||680||645||645||660||660|
|Elongation on 25mm (1″)||%||7||9||4||25||27||22||12|
*Properties may vary according to size and shape of part and production conditions. Figures shown are rounded and are typical for coupons (to fig.19 of ASTM E8) measured in accordance with ASTM B777-15; they are offered without warranty or guarantee. It is for the customer to satisfy itself of the suitability of the products for its own particular purposes and environmental conditions.
Tungsten Carbide Forged Fittings Grade Chart
|Tungsten Carbide Standard Grade Chart|
|Industry Code||FCC Grade||Binder Content & Type||Hardness (Ra)||Hardness (HV30)||Density (g/cm3)||Minimum Transverse Rupture Strength (psi)||Grain Size|
|General Purpose Grades|
|Metal Forming and Wear Grades|
|Rotary Drilling and Mining Grades|
|Corrosion Resistant Grades|
|Special grades to meet specific customer requirements are also available.|
Chemical Properties of Tungsten Forged Fittings
|MARK||OXIDE||CONTENT%||OTHER IMPURITY %||TUNGSTEN %||COLOR||ELECTRON WORK FUNCTION EV|
Most of tungsten chemical compounds are Tungsten oxides and tungsten trioxides(WO3), tungsten oxides are always named tungsten intermediate products – they are tungstic acid, ammonium paratungstate (APT, tungsten oxide content 88.5% );ammonium metatungstate (AMT), sodium tungstate, yellow tungsten oxide (YTO),blue tungsten oxide (BTO), tungsten trioxide (WO3), violet tungsten oxide (VTO). The other tungsten chemical compounds are most often used industrially as tungsten catalysts, there are tungstic anhydride, pure tungsten oxide, extra pure tungsten oxide (refined tungsten oxide) yellow-green tungsten oxide, Tungstic acid anhydride (Wolframic acid anhydrous, Wolframic acid anhydride), puratronic tungsten(vi) oxide, etc.
Mechanical, Physical and Thermal Properties of Tungsten Forged Fittings
|Electron Configuration||1s2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p6 4s2 3d10 4p6 5s2 4d10 5p6 6s2 4f14 5d4|
|CAS Registry Number||7440-33-7|
|Lattice Type||Body Centered Cube|
|Lattice Constant at 20 ºC, Angstroms||3.1585|
|Natural Isotopes||180, 182, 183, 184, 186|
|Density @ 20 ºC (gm/cc)||19.3|
|Density @ 20 ºC (lb./cu. in.)||0.697|
|Melting Point ºC||3410|
|Boiling Point ºC||5530|
|Linear Coefficient of Expansion per ºC||4.3 x 10E-6|
|Thermal Conductivity @ 20 ºC (cal/cm/ºC/sec)||0.4|
|Specific Heat @ 20 ºC (cal/gram/ºC)||0.032|
|Electronegativity (eV) Pauling||2.36|
|Electronegativity (eV) Sanderson||0.98|
|Electronegativity (eV) Allred Rochow||1.4|
|Electrical Conductivity, % IACS||31|
|Electrical Resistivity @ 20 ºC (microhm-cm)||5.5|
|Electrical Resistivity @ 227 ºC (microhm-cm)||10.5|
|Electrical Resistivity @ 727 ºC (microhm-cm)||24.3|
|Electrical Resistivity @ 1727 ºC (microhm-cm)||55.7|
|Electrical Resistivity @ 2727 ºC (microhm-cm)||90.4|
|Electrical Resistivity @ 3227 ºC (microhm-cm)||108.5|
|Temperature Coefficient of Electrical Resistivity Per ºC (0 – 100 ºC)||0.0046|
|Tensile Strength @ Room Temp., psi||100,000 – 500,000|
|Tensile Strength @ 500 ºC, psi||75,000 – 200,000|
|Tensile Strength @ 1000 ºC, psi||50,000 – 75,000|
|Total Emissivity @ 1500 ºC||0.23|
|Total Emissivity @ 2000 ºC||0.28|
|Working Temperature, ºC||<1700|
|Recrystallization Temperature, ºC||1300 – 1500|
What is Tungsten?
Tungsten is known as “wolfram” or “industrial tooth” or “industrial salt” because both of its melting point and specific gravity are much higher than other metals, while its hardness is only second to diamond. Tungsten alloy comes in two ranges – magnetic (the HE range) and non-magnetic (the HA range). With densities up to 18.5gcm, these grades are the prime choice for adding balance weights, ballast or vibration damping mass where space is limited.
The high density of tungsten alloy also delivers effective radiation shielding particularly against X-ray and gamma radiation. We also provide a specialist tungsten alloy grade (HM 490) for hot metal applications which offers good hot wear resistance.
All tungsten alloy grades are reasonably corrosion resistant in both acid and alkaline environments and can easily be plated or painted if necessary. They are easy to clean, non-toxic and non-radioactive.
Tungsten and tungsten products are mainly used in the fields of tungsten steel, tungsten materials, tungsten chemicals and cemented carbide, wherein cemented carbide has the hugest demand for tungsten. The demand of cemented carbide for tungsten occupies 72% in the European market, 66% in the Japanese market and 54% in the Chinese market.
Its good properties make tungsten an important raw material used in high-temperature applications. For example, good electrical conductivity makes high purity tungsten has a wild application in TFT-LCD screens.
Most tungsten is consumed for the production of tungsten carbide (WC), one of the hardest carbides. Tungsten alloys are also widely used in filaments in incandescent light bulbs, electric contacts, arc- welding electrodes, radiation shielding, and aerospace industry.
Magnetic tungsten alloy
Manufactured with a binder of iron and nickel, our magnetic alloys have a tungsten content of 90-97% by weight. These are suitable for many situations where a high density material is required.
Non-magnetic tungsten alloys
For non-magnetic alloys, copper and nickel are the binding agents, with a tungsten content in the range of 90-95%. These non-ferromagnetic alloys are used in a variety of applications, including medical scanners.
Tungsten alloy conforms to the internationally recognized standard ASTM B777-15 and AMS 7725E the Aerospace Materials Specification. The non-magnetic grades have been proven to be non-magnetic through independent tests.
We deal in all types of Tungsten products such as:-
|Pure Tungsten (W)||Tungsten Alloy Radiation Shield|
|Tungsten Heavy Alloy||Tungsten Alloy Military Fittings|
|Tungsten Alloy Composites||Tungsten Alloy Counter Weight|
|Tungsten Carbide (WC)||Tungsten Alloy for Welding|
|Other Tungsten||Tungsten Putty Weight|
|Tungsten Bucking Bar||Tungsten Fluoride|
Properties of Tungsten Forged Fittings
- Tungsten is a lustrous and silvery white metal.
- The bulk metal resists attack by oxygen, acids and alkalis.
- Tungsten has the highest melting point of any metal.
- Tungsten is used in filaments in incandescent light bulbs, it is also used in electric contacts and arc-welding electrodes.
- Low electronic function
- Good conductivity
- Good electron emission ability
- Good mechanical cutting performance
- High elastic modulus, Low vapor pressure
- High recrystallization temperature
Difference Between Tungsten and Titanium
Which material is the strongest depends on where it is going to be used. There may be an application where a high yield strength is vital but the compressive strength is a non-factor. Understanding the application is essential to selecting the proper materials. In terms of tensile strength, tungsten is the strongest out of any natural metal (142,000 psi). But in terms of impact strength, tungsten is weak — it’s a brittle metal that’s known to shatter on impact. Titanium, on the other hand, has a tensile strength of 63,000 psi. But when you figure in titanium’s density and make a pound-for-pound comparison, it beats tungsten. Looking at titanium in terms of compression strength, it scores much lower on the Mohs scale of hardness.
Applications of Tungsten Forged Fittings
|Cell Phone||Tungsten alloy mobile cubes|
|Watch||Tungsten alloy watch bobs|
|Computers||Tungsten alloys heat sinks for PCB|
|Tungsten alloy heat base for PCB|
|Dart Sets||Tungsten alloy dart billets, tungsten alloy dart barrels|
|Golf||Tungsten alloy golf clubs|
|Yacht||Tungsten alloy yacht balance,|
|Fishing||Tungsten alloy fishing sinkers|
|Hunting Gun||Tungsten alloy shots and hunting gun’s bullets’ balls|
|Tungsten alloy weights roller for meters,|
|Racing Car & Motors||Tungsten alloy balances for racing car|
|Tungsten alloy crankshafts for motor & auto engines|
|Home||Tungsten alloy Paper Weight.|
|Airplane||Riveting bucking bars for airplanes,|
|Submarines||Tungsten alloy seals for submarine|
|Tungsten alloy counterweigh , balance for submarine|
*Tungsten Products are also used in Chemical Industries, Cemented Carbide, Alloys, Electronics and Electrical Industries.
Types of Tungsten Products
|Black Tungsten Wire||Tungsten Furnace Elements||Tungsten Samples|
|Gold-Plated Tungsten Gauze||Tungsten Granules||Tungsten Shaving|
|Potassium-doped Tungsten Wire||Tungsten Grids||Tungsten Sheet|
|Tungsten Balance Weights||Tungsten Gauze||Tungsten Shot|
|Tungsten Balls||Tungsten Heat Shields||Tungsten Sleeves|
|Tungsten Bands||Tungsten Honeycomb||Tungsten Slugs|
|Tungsten Bar||Tungsten Ingot||Tungsten Specimens|
|Tungsten Baskets||Tungsten Insulated Wire||Tungsten Spheres|
|Tungsten Blocks||Tungsten Lump||Tungsten Sponge|
|Tungsten Boats||Tungsten Mesh||Tungsten Spring|
|Tungsten Boring Bars||Tungsten Metal||Tungsten Squares|
|Tungsten Chunk||Tungsten Needles||Tungsten Strands|
|Tungsten Coil||Tungsten Particles||Tungsten Strip|
|Tungsten Collimator Plates||Tungsten Parts||Tungsten Syringe Shields|
|Tungsten Concentrate||Tungsten Pellets||Tungsten Tape|
|Tungsten Conductor Paste||Tungsten Pieces||Tungsten Wafer|
|Tungsten Crucibles||Tungsten Pins||Tungsten Tube|
|Tungsten Cubes||Tungsten Plate||Tungsten Washer|
|Tungsten Cylinder||Tungsten Platens||Tungsten Wire|
|Tungsten Disc||Tungsten Powder||Tungsten Wire, Chromium-coated|
|Tungsten Electrodes||Tungsten Puck||Tungsten Wire, Gold-coated|
|Tungsten Filaments||Tungsten Ribbon||Tungsten Wire, Platinum-coated|
|Tungsten Flanges||Tungsten Rings||Tungsten Wool|
|Tungsten Foam||Tungsten Rod||Tungsten X-Ray Shields|
|Tungsten Foil||Tungsten Rods, Chrome-Plated||Tungsten Fluoride|
Testing & Inspection of Tungsten Forged Fittings
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Tungsten Forged Fittings
Prices for Tungsten Forged Fittings are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of Tungsten Forged Fittings, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Tungsten Forged Fittings
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Tungsten Forged Fittings
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Tungsten Forged Fittings
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Tungsten Forged Fittings
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Tungsten Forged Fittings in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Tungsten Forged Fittings
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu