- At Metallica, we supply the market with top quality stainless steel and marine grade fasteners. We offer exceptional durability and competitive prices when it comes to 18-8, 304 or 316 grade stainless steel fasteners. Metallica provides the value added services, such as the heat treating, cutting, machining, painting and assembly. Stainless steel fasteners are specified to BS EN ISO 3506. Various kinds sizes of fasteners are available: M2-M100.
- Stainless Steel Fasteners Available on Sale, by India’s Largest Stockholder and Manufacturer. Metallica makes it easy for you to source top quality stainless steel fasteners at the lowest prices in India. We specialize in providing deliveries to your factory directly from our warehouse or our principal suppliers.
- Metallica is a supplier of a huge range of chrome plated and stainless steel fasteners in Metric, Metric Fine, UNF, UNC, BA, BSF and BSCY (cycle) threads.
- We welcome our customers to purchase high quality stainless steel fasteners in stock at cheap price from our factory. For customized and OEM services, contact us now.
- The Steel Pipes Factory, Metallica Group is established since 1975 and is known for providing competitive prices, high-quality technical services and on-time delivery. We have more than 15 advanced production lines and advanced testing equipment for quality inspection and quality assurance. The use of advanced technology, scientific management model, and professional technical personnel ensure the excellent quality of each branch. Advanced production equipment, scientific and standardized management, strict quality assurance system and high-quality core team are the core competitiveness of the company.
As one of the largest manufacturer of Stainless Steel Fastener, we have over 6000 tons in stock
Stainless Steel Fasteners Available at around Rs. 200/KG for Sale in India.
Our Annual Sales Volume for Stainless Steel Valves is Over 25,000 tons in India and Overseas.
On-Time Delivery with Quality Assurance and Price Guarantee for Stainless Steel Fasteners
Email Us on firstname.lastname@example.org | Call Us On +918928722715.
Types of Stainless Steel Fasteners
Most stainless steel fasteners are much less magnetic than regular steel fasteners though some grades will be slightly magnetic.
|201 (1Cr17Mn6Ni5N)||202 (1Cr18Mn8Ni5N)|
|304 (0Cr18Ni9)||304L (00Cr18Ni10)|
|316 (0Cr17Ni12Mo2)||316L (0Cr17Ni14Mo2)|
Parts of Stainless Steel Fasteners
- – Used with a bolt and washer to create a joint. It is considered a temporary joint because it can be easily removed.
- – Held on by a nut, typically with a shoulder, bolts have a much higher strength than screws and are used when removing the connection is likely.
- – Used typically on the nut side of a nut and bolt assembly to provide the nut with a flat and smooth surface to fasten against. They can also protect the material surface.
- – Used to hold materials together and considered permanent, screws hold themselves into the materials they are installed in without a nut.
- – Considered a permanent install, rivets hold materials together by expanding on one side of the hole resulting in a firm hold.
- – Typically permanent. Most are placed in a hole and somehow expanded to fill the hole and prevent pull-through
- – A ring the is either expanded or compressed and fit into a recess on a shaft. They are commonly used on shocks to hold springs under pressure.
- – A cylindrical metal pin used in machinery to keep pieces in place.
- – Serve the Same functionality as screws but with unusual head styles that may add extra security to your assembly
Note: There are many kinds of each fastener that can serve different purposes. For example sheet metal screws have sharp cutting threads that will easily cut through soft metals where as a wood screw is used primarily in wood to wood applications.