Super Duplex 2507, UNS S32760 (F55), UNS S32750 (F53) Suppliers, Manufacturers, Stockist – Alloy 2507, 1.4410, 1.4501 Super Duplex Stainless Steel Suppliers
- Metallica is one of the biggest Super Duplex 2507 (UNS S32760/1.4501, UNS S32750/1.4410) product supplier and manufacturer in India, with over 250 customers in India and overseas. We are bulk suppliers and exporters of stainless steel Super Duplex pipes, Super Duplex plates, Super Duplex fittings and flanges from our factory in India, and are able to give you the best price and quality just in time.
- We stock all major forms of Super Duplex 2507/UNS S32750/UNS S32760 grade such as Super Duplex pipe and tube, Super Duplex flange and fittings, SS Super Duplex 2507 butt-welding pipe fittings, SS Super Duplex elbow, SS Super Duplex tee, SS Super Duplex reducer, SS Super Duplex stub end, gaskets, SS Super Duplex fasteners, valves, sanitary fittings etc. Being one of the largest volume stainless steel Super Duplex 2507/UNS S32750/UNS S32760 supplier in Mumbai, we can guarantee you the lowest prices.
- At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins. We have an extensive trader network across India and the Middle East, who buy from us on a regular basis.
- In addition to traders, we have many EPC contractors, companies and end users in various industries as our customers for stainless steel. We are leading stainless steel Super Duplex 2507/UNS S32760/UNS S32750 suppliers for various applications ranging from low/medium/high pressure or temperatures.
- Alloy 2507, UNS S32750/UNS S32760 or DIN W.Nr. 1.4410 is a super duplex stainless steel with 25% chromium, 4% molybdenum, and 7% nickel designed for demanding applications which require exceptional strength and corrosion resistance, such as chemical process, petrochemical, and seawater equipment. The steel has excellent resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking, high thermal conductivity, and a low coefficient of thermal expansion. The high chromium, molybdenum, and nickel levels provide excellent resistance to pitting, crevice, and general corrosion.
Super Duplex 2507/UNS S32750, UNS S32760 Stock & Product Range
|Product||Super Duplex Stainless Steel|
|Equivalents||Super Duplex 2507, UNS S32750, F53, 1.4410 | UNS S32760, 1.4501|
|Items||Pipe, Tubes, Tubing, Fittings, Flanges, Valves, Fasteners, Sheet, Square Bar, Threaded Bar, Plate, Hexagon Bar, Fasteners and Fixings, Round Bar, Flat Bar, Rebar, Angle, Tube & Pipe, Wire|
|Size||1/4″ – 60″|
|Pipe Type||Seamless, Welded, ERW, Fabricated, Custom Size Pipes|
|Specifications||ASTM, ASME, DIN, GOST, JIS|
|Certification||EN 10204 3.1|
|Fittings Type||Butt Weld, Screwed & Socket Weld, Flanges, Instrumentation|
|Other Fittings||Elbows, Tees, Reducers, Caps, Stub Ends, Flanges (ANSI, Table E, D and H), Nuts, Bolts, Screws, Threaded Bars|
Super Duplex Stainless Steel (2507, UNS S32750, 1.4401, F53 | UNS S32760, 1.4501, F55 ) Product Forms and Manufacturing Standards
|Product Forms||Material Standards|
|Plates, Sheets & Strips||ASTM A240, EN 10088-2|
|Billets, Bars & Rods||ASTM A276, A479, A484, EN 10088-3|
|Forgings (Flanges & Fittings)||ASTM A182 F53/F55|
|Wires||ASTM A313, A580.|
|Seamless and Welded Pipes||ASTM A790 (Pipes), ASTM A790 (Tubes)|
|Wrought Buttweld Pipe Fittings||ASTM A815|
- Metallica supplies Duplex stainless steel in various grades such as ASTM A790 UNS S32760, ASTM A182 F53/F55 (Forgings), ASTM A815 UNS S32750/UNS S32760 (Buttweld Fittings), ASTM A240 UNS S32750/UNS S32760 (Sheets & Plates).
About Super Duplex Stainless Steel
What is Super Duplex (UNS S32750, UNS S32760) Stainless Steel?
- The term “Super-Duplex” was first used in the 1980’s to denote highly alloyed, high-performance Duplex steel with a PREN of >40 (based on Cr% + 3.3Mo% + 16N%). Super Duplex stainless steel are designed for applications which demand exceptional strength and corrosion resistance. The high molybdenum, chromium and nitrogen content in Super Duplex stainless steels result in excellent resistance to chloride pitting and crevice corrosion attack and the duplex structure provides Super Duplex steels with exceptional resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking.
The Duplex family of Stainless Steels Consists of the following Grades & Designations:
- Lean Duplex SS – lower nickel and no molybdenum – 2101, 2102, 2202, 2304
- Duplex SS – higher nickel and molybdenum – 2205 (UNS S32205), 2003, 2404
- Super Duplex – 25 Chromium and higher nickel and molybdenum “plus” – 2507 (UNS S32750, UNS S32760)
- Hyper Duplex – More Cr, Ni, Mo and N – 2707
What is the Difference Between Duplex & Super Duplex Stainless Steels?
- Super Duplex stainless steel has all of the same benefits as Duplex Stainless Steel – the main difference being that this metal has a higher chromium, nitrogen and molybdenum content, which provides it with increased corrosion resistance.
- Duplex stainless steel is more durable with twice as much strength & better performance index than a regular traditional stainless steel. Hence a lighter product can bring about a better performance. The alloys used to arrive at duplex quality steel renders unique feature like high resistance to pitting, cracking & corrosion to the ultimate outcome thereby making duplex steel a much favored product in the stainless steel industry.
- The same material is used while manufacturing duplex stainless steel and super duplex stainless steel; however the alloying element usage ratio is different in both cases & change in ratio results in increased strength, & corrosion resistance. Many of the applications in which 904L grade has previously performed well can now be fulfilled at lower cost by duplex stainless steel 2205 (S31803 or S32205). Due to increased usage of Duplex stainless steels, SS 904L is used less commonly used these days.
Comparison Table of Super Duplex Stainless Steels and Relative Substitutes in Austenitic Stainless Steels
|Duplex vs. Austenitic|
|Duplex Grades||Austenitic Grades|
|2003 /2404||317L, 317LMN|
|255 / 2507 / Z100 / 2707||6Mo Grades|
Applications of Super Duplex Stainless Steels
- Subsea control lines
- Fire-fighting systems
- Injection & ballast water systems
- Heat exchangers
- Oil and gas industry equipment
- Offshore platforms, heat exchangers, process and service water systems, fire-fighting systems, injection and ballast water systems
- Chemical process industries, heat exchangers, vessels, and piping
- Desalination plants, high pressure RO-plant and seawater piping
- Mechanical and structural components, high strength, corrosion-resistant parts
- Power industry FGD systems, utility and industrial scrubber systems, absorber towers, ducting, and piping
Properties & Characteristics of Super Duplex Stainless Steel
- Like other duplex (ferritic/austenitic) grades the super duplex grades are not suitable for high or low temperature service. 2507 is not recommended for temperatures below -50°C or above +300°C, because of reduced toughness outside this range.
- High strength
- High resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion
- High resistance to stress corrosion cracking, corrosion fatigue and erosion
- Excellent resistance to chloride stress- corrosion cracking
- High thermal conductivity
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion
- Good sulfide stress corrosion resistance
- Low thermal expansion and higher heat conductivity than austenitic steels
- Good workability and weldability
- High energy absorption
- Super Duplex stainless steels possesses good weldability and can be joined to itself or other materials by shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), plasma arc welding (PAW), flux cored wire (FCW), or submerged arc welding (SAW). 2507/P100 filler metal is suggested when welding Super Duplex materials so that it can produce the appropriate duplex weld structure.
- Preheating of Super Duplex stainless steel is not necessary except to prevent condensation on cold metal. The interpass weld temperature should not exceed 300°F or the weld integrity can be adversely affected. The root should be shielded with argon or 90% N2/10% H2 purging gas for maximum corrosion resistance. The latter provides better corrosion resistance.
Equivalents of Super Duplex Stainless Steel
|Standard||Super Duplex 2507 / Zeron 100|
|UNS||S32750 / S32760|
Chemical, Mechanical & Physical Properties of Duplex Stainless Steel
Super Duplex 2507, F53 (UNS S32750) Steel Chemical Composition
|PREN = (Cr% + 3.3Mo% + 16N%) ≥ 40|
Super Duplex F55, (UNS S32760) Steel Chemical Composition
|PREN = (Cr% + 3.3Mo% + 16N%) ≥ 40|
Super Duplex Stainless Steel Physical Properties
|Specific Heat (0-100°C)||500||J.kg-1.°K-1|
|Thermal Conductivity||15||W.m -1.°K-1|
Super Duplex Stainless Steel Mechanical Properties
|Tensile Rm||115||ksi (min)|
|Tensile Rm||800||MPa (min)|
|R.p. 0.2% Yield||80||ksi (min)|
|R.p. 0.2% Yield||550||MPa (min)|
|Elongation (2” or 4D gl)||15||% (min)|
Fabrication Data and Heat Treatment of Super Duplex Stainless Steels
- Super Duplex stainless steel is a high strength steel, so high forming forces will be required and high spring-back should be anticipated. The ductility of the grade is quite adequate for most operations, but heavy deformation, such as cold forging, is not possible. If more than about 20% cold work is carried out an intermediate solution anneal is required. Hot forging can be carried out in the temperature range 1200 – 1025°C. Like other duplex grades UNS S32750/UNS S32760 grade has low hot strength, so may need support during heat treatment or forging. Hot forging should be followed by solution treatment.
- Super Duplex stainless steel should be solution annealed and quenched after either hot or cold forming. Solution annealing should be done at a minimum of 1925°F. Annealing should be followed immediately by a rapid air or water quench. To obtain maximum corrosion resistance, heat treated products should be pickled and rinsed.
Corrosion Resistance of Super Duplex UNS S32750/UNS S32760 Steels
- High chromium and molybdenum content of Super Duplex stainless steel makes it extremely resistant to uniform corrosion by organic acids like formic and acetic acid.
- Provides excellent resistance to inorganic acids, especially those containing chlorides.
- Can be used in dilute hydrochloric acid.
- Pitting need not be a risk in the zone below the borderline in this figure, but crevices must be avoided.
- A PRE of least 40 indicates that the material has good pitting and crevice corrosion resistance to warm sea water and other high chloride environments; it is rated as more resistant than grade 904L and approximating that of the 6% Molybdenum “super austenitic” grades.
What is the PREN of Super Duplex 2507, UNS S32750, UNS S32760 Stainless Steel?
- The PREN value of Super Duplex stainless steel is typically more than 40 levels, depending upon the content of alloying elements.
Testing & Inspection of Super Duplex Stainless Steel Materials
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Super Duplex Stainless Steel Materials
Prices for Super Duplex stainless steel materials are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of Super Duplex stainless steel products, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided at the time of Domestic Sales or Export of Super Duplex Stainless Steel Products
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Gurantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Basis for Super Duplex Stainless Steel Materials
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Super Duplex Stainless Steel Materials
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not availabe in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Super Duplex Stainless Steel Materials
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Super Duplex (UNS S32750, UNS S32760) Materials in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Super Duplex Stainless Steel (UNS S32750/ UNS S32760)
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu