Jindal Dealer, Supplier & Stockist of Seamless Pipes in India, – ASTM A53, A106, A179, A192, API 5L, IS 1239, IS 3589 Carbon Steel Dealers in India and Worldwide!
|ASTM A53/ASME SA53 Grade A Pipe||ASTM A53/ASME SA53 Grade B Pipe|
|ASTM A106/ASME SA106 Grade C Pipe||ASTM A179/ASME SA179 Pipe|
|ASTM A210/ASME SA210 Grade C Pipe||ASTM A333/ASME SA333 Grade 1 Pipe|
|ASTM A519 Grade 1020 Pipe||ASTM A519 Grade 1035 Pipe|
|DIN 1629 St44.0 Pipe||DIN 1629 St52.0 Pipe|
|DIN 2391 St52.0 Pipe||DIN 17175 St35.8 Pipe|
|EN 10305-1 E235 Pipe||EN 10305-1 E355 Pipe|
|ASTM A106/ASME SA106 Grade A Pipe||ASTM A106/ASME SA106 Grade B Pipe|
|ASTM A192/ASME SA192 Pipe||ASTM A210/ASME SA210 Grade A1 Pipe|
|ASTM A333/ASME SA333 Grade 6 Pipe||ASTM A519 Grade 1010 Pipe|
|ASTM A519 Grade 1045 Pipe||DIN 1629 St37.0 Pipe|
|DIN 2391 St35.0 Pipe||DIN 2391 St45.0 Pipe|
|DIN 17175 St45.8 Pipe||EN 10216-1 P235TR1 Pipe|
- One of the biggest dealer of Jindal make pipes in India, with ex-stock inventory of over 2000 tons at our warehouses in Mumbai, India. We offer the most competitive prices for seamless pipes of Jindal brand.
- Jindal is a big pipe manufacturing group in India, and produces excellent quality seamless pipes as well as welded pipes, in grades ASME SA 53 Grade B, ASME SA 106 Grade B, ASME SA 333 Grade 6 and API 5L – PSL 1 Gr. A, B, X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65, X70, ASTM A179, ASTM A192, ASTM A210, ASTM A519
- Recently, they started producing large diameter carbon steel seamless pipes. Metallica Metals Group is a one of the prominent dealer of Jindal make carbon steel seamless pipes. We stock and supply carbon steel seamless pipe for liquid and petroleum applications in size range of 12.7 OD to 610 OD in thickness range of 4mm to 70mm.
- Applications of Carbon Steel Pipe:- Carbon Steel pipe supplied by Metallica, are widely used for various structural and architectural applications. We manufacture and supply carbon steel pipes and tubes for critical applications in industries like oil & gas, aviation, aerospace, petrochemical, natural gas, paper making, industrial gas, heat exchanger and others.
Product Specification Of Jindal Pipes
|Product||Carbon Steel Pipe|
|Brand||Jindal, MSL, ISMT|
|Shapes||Square, Round, Rectangle|
|Types||Seamless and Welded|
|Size||1/2″ to 48″|
|Thickness||SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 160, SCH XS, SCH XXS, All Schedules|
|Common Grades||API 5L Gr. B, ASTM A106 Gr. B, ASTM A333 Gr. 6, ASTM A53 Gr. B, ASTM A500 Gr. B|
|Fittings Type||Seamless Butt Weld, Flanges, Black, Galvanised|
|Other Fittings||Elbows, Tees, Reducers, Caps, Stub Ends, Flanges (ANSI, Table E, D and H)|
Jindal Pipe Dealers in India and Worldwide
Jindal Pipe Suppliers, Stockist in India and Worldwide
- Leading Jindal steel pipe dealer, Metallica offers best quality carbon steel pipe with excellent chemical & physical properties and long service life. In addition to being one of the biggest dealer of Jindal steel pipes, we also stock carbon steel seamless pipes manufactured by Jindal, which is another large seamless pipe manufacturer in India.
- All our products are sold with original test certificates from Jindal and ISMT. On requests, we can also quote for carbon steel pipes, along with mill test certificates, for faster customer approval. We are looking to develop a big network of buyers across India, with a clear focus on increasing our sales volume and customer base.
- Keeping in mind our objective to build up a big customer base in India and overseas, we are offering maximum discounts to our customers for carbon steel seamless pipes, carbon steel welded pipes, LSAW pipes and spiral welded pipes.
- Being one of the largest volume Jindal pipe dealer, we can guarantee you the lowest prices. At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins.
- As one of the biggest supplier of A106 seamless steel pipes in India, Metallica carries inventory of over 15,000 tons in its warehouses in Mumbai, Maharashtra India. We can supply our ASTM A106 seamless steel pipe products not only in industry-standard lengths and diameters, but also in custom length and diameters. Our range of carbon steel A106 seamless pipes encompasses size range from 1/4 NPS to 24 NPS in thickness upto SCH XXS.
Testing & Inspection of Jindal Products
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Jindal Products
Prices for Jindal Products are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy square pipe is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of seamless and welded Jindal Products, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various Jindal products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Jindal Products
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Jindal Products
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Jindal Products
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Jindal Products
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Jindal Products in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Jindal Products
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu