45 Degree Elbow Manufacturers, Suppliers and Stockists – ASME B16.9 Standard 45 Degree Elbow Factory
- Metallica is one of the leading carbon steel 45 degree elbow, stainless steel 45 degree elbow, alloy steel 45 degree elbow manufacturer and supplier. We also manufacture customized products as per customers’ requirements and ensure 100% best quality and tested products.
- An elbow is a pipe fitting installed between two lengths of pipe or tubing to allow a change of direction, usually a 180° or 90° angle, though 45° elbows are also made. 45 degree elbows are used to be installed between two lengths of pipe or tube allowing a change of 45° direction. We can provide short radius elbows and long radius elbows. Usually, 45 degree elbow is made of duplex stainless steels, stainless steels, alloy steels, and more.
- We manufacture welded, seamless and fabricated 45 degree elbows. Elbows manufactured by Metallica offer high service life and at the same time our products are most economically priced. We have a huge customer base for seamless pipes and pipe fittings, allowing us to offer the best discount to our customers. Our focus is clearly to increase the number of customers and help our customers purchase the best quality goods at lowest prices. We offer price guarantee for most of our products i.e we can match any price target if it is reasonably possible.
- We produce 45 degree elbows as per ASTM, ASME and DIN standards. We produce 45 degree elbows in carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, super austenitic, duplex, super duplex, nickel alloys, titanium, titanium composite and aluminum, etc. Our products are widely used in oil & gas, petrochemical, refineries, power plant, shipbuilding, metallurgy, paper making and other industries.
Stock and Production Range for Pipe Elbows
|Product||45 Degree Elbow|
|Type||Seamless or Welded|
|Product Class||LR, SR, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°|
|Produce Technology||Seamless, Welding|
|Size||Seamless size from DN15-DN700; Welding size:DN200-DN2000|
|Thickness||SCH10，SCH20，SCH30，STD,SCH40，SCH60，SCH80，SCH100，SCH120，SCH160，XS,XXS HIGH THICKNESS TO 80MM|
|* A234 – WPB WP5, WP9, WP11, WP22|
|* A420 – WPL3/ WPL6|
|* A403 – WP304/L; WP316/L|
|* A860-WPHY 42-46/52-60/65-70|
|Special Materials such as Monel, Inconel, Cu-Ni, Duplex SS etc are available on request|
|Face||Coatings: Special Coating i.e. Cement Mortar Lining, FBE Coating, Galvanized (Hot Dipped Electro-Plating) etc. can be provided|
|Inspection||Chemical Elements, Mechanical Property, Metallographic Test, HIC /SSC, Heat Treatment, Ultrasonic Test, Penetration Test, Magnetic Powder Test, X-Ray Test, Hydraulic Pressure Test, Blasting Experiment, we can make them according to your request.|
|Application||Water Disposal, Electric Power, Chemical Engineering, Ship Building, Nuclear Energy, Garbage Disposal, Natural Gas, Petroleum Oil.|
- Seamless elbow: 1/2″-24″ DN15-DN600
- Welding elbow: 6″-72″ DN150-DN1800
- Wall thickness: Sch5-Sch160 XXS
Recommended type of Elbows
- Big diameter elbows
- Large diameter elbow
- Small size elbow
- Forged Elbow, Elbow Fittings
Elbows are categorized based on various design features as below:
- Long Radius (LR) Elbow is also called LR elbow – means the radius is 1.5 times the pipe diameter
- Short Radius (SR) Elbow is also called SR elbow, – means the radius is 1.0 times the pipe diameter
- Short radius 45°Elbow: Short radius 45° elbow changes the direction by 45 degrees.
- Short radius 90°Elbow: Short Radius 90° elbow is same as LR90 except for the measurement between end of elbow to center line is 1 x NPS.
- Short radius 180° Elbow: Short Radius 180° return bend allows complete reversal of flow