- Metallica is a prominent manufacturer of 90 degree elbow in India, with sales across the globe. Our products are quality certified, and are supplied with relevant test certificates. An elbow is a pipe fitting installed between two lengths of pipe or tubing to allow a change of direction, usually a 180° or 90° angle, though 45° elbows are also made. 90 Degree Elbow is mainly used for connecting two pipes or tubes, allowing a change of direction. We can provide short radius elbows and long radius elbows. Usually, 90 Degree Elbow is made of duplex stainless steels, stainless steels, alloy steels, and more.
- 90 degree elbows are used to be installed between two lengths of pipe or tube allowing a change of 90° direction. Usually these elbows are distinguished by connection ends. The ends may be machined for butt welding, threaded, or socketed. The material is selected according to the application use such as high temperature use, sanitary fitting, regular industrial use, etc.
- We are one of the biggest dealer of 90 degree elbows in India, with ex-stock inventory of over 100 tons at our warehouses in Mumbai, India. We offer the most competitive prices for various pipe fittings. As the topmost supplier of steel pipes and pipes fittings in India, Metallica carries inventory of over 15,000 tons in its warehouses in Mumbai, Maharashtra India.
- We produce 90 degree elbows as per ASTM, ASME and DIN standards. We produce 90 degree elbows in carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, super austenitic, duplex, super duplex, nickel alloys, titanium, titanium composite and aluminum, etc. Our products are widely used in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Refineries, Power Plant, Shipbuilding, Metallurgy, Paper Making and other industries.
- We manufacture welded, seamless and fabricated 90 degree elbows. Elbows manufactured by Metallica offer high service life and at the same time our products are most economically priced. We have a huge customer base for seamless pipes and pipe fittings, allowing us to offer the best discount to our customers. Our focus is clearly to increase the number of customers and help our customers purchase the best quality goods at lowest prices. We offer price guarantee for most of our products i.e we can match any price target if it is reasonably possible.
Stock and Production Range for Pipe Elbows
|Product||90 Degree Elbow|
|Type||Seamless or Welded|
|Product Class||LR, SR, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°|
|Produce Technology||Seamless, Welding|
|Size||Seamless size from DN15-DN700; Welding size:DN200-DN2000|
|Thickness||SCH10，SCH20，SCH30，STD,SCH40，SCH60，SCH80，SCH100，SCH120，SCH160，XS,XXS HIGH THICKNESS TO 80MM|
|* A234 – WPB WP5, WP9, WP11, WP22|
|* A420 – WPL3/ WPL6|
|* A403 – WP304/L; WP316/L|
|* A860-WPHY 42-46/52-60/65-70|
|Special Materials such as Monel, Inconel, Cu-Ni, Duplex SS etc are available on request|
|Face||Coatings: Special Coating i.e. Cement Mortar Lining, FBE Coating, Galvanized (Hot Dipped Electro-Plating) etc. can be provided|
|Inspection||Chemical Elements, Mechanical Property, Metallographic Test, HIC /SSC, Heat Treatment, Ultrasonic Test, Penetration Test, Magnetic Powder Test, X-Ray Test, Hydraulic Pressure Test, Blasting Experiment, we can make them according to your request.|
|Application||Water Disposal, Electric Power, Chemical Engineering, Ship Building, Nuclear Energy, Garbage Disposal, Natural Gas, Petroleum Oil.|
- Seamless elbow: 1/2″-24″ DN15-DN600
- Welding elbow: 6″-72″ DN150-DN1800
- Wall thickness: Sch5-Sch160 XXS
Recommended type of Elbows
- Big diameter elbows
- Large diameter elbow
- Small size elbow
- Forged Elbow, Elbow Fittings
Elbows are categorized based on various design features as below:
- Long Radius (LR) Elbow is also called LR elbow – means the radius is 1.5 times the pipe diameter
- Short Radius (SR) Elbow is also called SR elbow, – means the radius is 1.0 times the pipe diameter
- Short radius 45°Elbow: Short radius 45° elbow changes the direction by 45 degrees.
- Short radius 90°Elbow: Short Radius 90° elbow is same as LR90 except for the measurement between end of elbow to center line is 1 x NPS.
- Short radius 180° Elbow: Short Radius 180° return bend allows complete reversal of flow
- Chemical and Physical characteristic: durable, corrosion resistant and high-temperature resistant.
- We also produce pipe fittings with special specifications according to customers’ requirements.
- 90 Degree Elbow Available on Sale, by India’s Largest Stockholder and Manufacturer. Our Stainless Steel 90 Degree Elbows – Long radius and short radius are available for sale. Most elbows are available in short radius or long radius variants. When the two ends differ in size, the fitting is called a reducing elbow or reducer elbow.
- Leading 90 Degree Elbow manufacturers and suppliers, Metallica offers best quality 90 Degree Elbow with excellent chemical & physical properties and long service life. In addition to being one of the biggest dealer of 90 Degree Elbow, we also stock stainless steel pipes, alloy steel pipes, seamless pipes and carbon steel seamless pipes manufactured by Jindal and ISMT, which is another large seamless pipe manufacturer in India.
- Buy 90 Degree Elbows at Factory Prices! Lowest Price Guaranteed! We Will Quote for Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Alloy Steel Fittings in 2 Hours with Mill Test Certificates! We are looking to develop a big network of buyers across India, with a clear focus on increasing our sales volume and customer base.
- Metallica is one of the largest manufacturers, distributor and supplier of carbon steel 90 Degree Elbow, stainless steel 90 Degree Elbow and special alloy 90 Degree Elbow.
- Keeping in mind our objective to build up a big customer base in India and overseas, we are offering maximum discounts to our customers for 90 Degree Elbow, carbon steel seamless pipes, carbon steel welded pipes, LSAW pipes and spiral welded pipes.
- Being one of the largest volume 90 Degree Elbow dealer, we can guarantee you the lowest prices. At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins.