Tungsten Product Manufacturers, Stockist – WT10, WT20, WT30, WT40, HA190, HA1925, HA195, HE390, HE395, He3925, HE397 Tungsten Suppliers, Tungsten Carbide
- All tungsten products offered here are in line with high quality and competitive price. We’re a leading tungsten products manufacturer and distributor in India. Please rest assured to wholesale quality products at stock price from our factory.
- Metallica is one of the biggest tungsten product supplier and stockist, with over 250 customers in India and overseas. We are bulk producers, suppliers and exporters of tungsten products from factories in India and overseas (USA, Japan, Korea, Europe); and are able to give you the best price and quality just in time.
- We stock all major forms of tungsten raw material in certain shape, such as tungsten sheet, tungsten plate, tungsten foil, tungsten strip, tungsten pipe, tungsten tube, tungsten bar, tungsten rod, tungsten ring, tungsten target, tungsten round bar, tungsten rectangular bar, tungsten wire and tungsten screws, tungsten alloy, Molybdenum Tungsten alloy, Tungsten copper alloy, WNiFe Tungsten heavy alloy, WNiCu non-magnetic Tungsten heavy alloy, Tungsten TIG rod with different standards available. Being one of the largest volume tungsten supplier, we can guarantee you the lowest prices.
- At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins. We have an extensive trader network across India and the Middle East, who buy from us on a regular basis. In addition to traders, we have many EPC contractors, companies and end users in various industries as our customers for tungsten.
- With high purity of 99.95% and low pollution, tungsten pipe is mainly used in high temperature furnace, sapphire single crystal furnace and high temperature sintering furnace.
- With our own production line for Powder Metallurgy, we can manufacture pure Tungsten tube, Tungsten Lanthanum alloy tube, and even Tungsten Tungsten alloy pipe. Diameters range from a few mm to 400mm.
- We also produce Tungsten as rod, pellets, powder, pieces, granules, ingot, wire, and in compound forms, such as oxide. Other shapes are available by request.
- The high hardness is another important property of tungsten metal. Tungsten carbide is the major usage of tungsten, tungsten carbide always called the teeth of modern industry.
- Tungsten carbide has another name as cemented carbide or tungsten cemented carbide, There are so many types of tungsten carbide, the most popular like tungsten carbide cutting tools, tungsten carbide drilling tools, tungsten carbide sealing and tungsten carbide milling tools, the main forms of tungsten carbide are tungsten carbide rods, tungsten carbide tips, tungsten carbide bar, tungsten carbide inserts, tungsten carbide plates, tungsten carbide seals, tungsten carbide buttons, tungsten carbide balls, tungsten carbide pellets and tungsten carbide dies.
Tungsten Manufacturers, Suppliers
Tungsten Dealers, Stockist
Production and Stock Range of Tungsten
|Material||High purity Tungsten, Tungsten 90% alloys, Tungsten-6Ni-4Cu, Tungsten-7Ni-3Fe, Tungsten 92.5% alloy, Tungsten-5Ni-3.5Fe, Tungsten 95% alloy, Tungsten-3Ni-2Cu, Tungsten-3Ni-2Fe, Tungsten 97% alloy, Tungsten-2Ni-1Fe, Silver-Tungsten alloy, Copper-Tungsten alloy|
|Size: OD||6.0～200mm, ID: 3.0~180mm, Length: ≤1500|
Tungsten Grade Chart
|Grade||HA 190||HA 1925||HA 195||HE 390||HE 3925||HE 395||HE 397|
|Aerospace industry standards|
|ASTM B777-15||Non-magnetic Class 1||Non-magnetic Class 2||Non-magnetic Class 3||Magnetic Class 1||Magnetic Class 2||Magnetic Class 3||Magnetic Class 4|
|AMS 7725E||Type 1 Class 1||Type 1 Class 2||Type 1 Class 3||Type 2 Class 1||Type 2 Class 2||Type 2 Class 3||Type 2 Class 4|
|0.2% proof stress||MPa||675||650||680||645||645||660||660|
|Elongation on 25mm (1″)||%||7||9||4||25||27||22||12|
*Properties may vary according to size and shape of part and production conditions. Figures shown are rounded and are typical for coupons (to fig.19 of ASTM E8) measured in accordance with ASTM B777-15; they are offered without warranty or guarantee. It is for the customer to satisfy itself of the suitability of the products for its own particular purposes and environmental conditions.
Tungsten Carbide Grade Chart
|Tungsten Carbide Standard Grade Chart|
|Industry Code||FCC Grade||Binder Content & Type||Hardness (Ra)||Hardness (HV30)||Density (g/cm3)||Minimum Transverse Rupture Strength (psi)||Grain Size|
|General Purpose Grades|
|Metal Forming and Wear Grades|
|Rotary Drilling and Mining Grades|
|Corrosion Resistant Grades|
|Special grades to meet specific customer requirements are also available.|
Chemical Properties of Tungsten
|MARK||OXIDE||CONTENT%||OTHER IMPURITY %||TUNGSTEN %||COLOR||ELECTRON WORK FUNCTION EV|
Most of tungsten chemical compounds are Tungsten oxides and tungsten trioxides(WO3), tungsten oxides are always named tungsten intermediate products，they are tungstic acid, ammonium paratungstate (APT, tungsten oxide content 88.5% );ammonium metatungstate (AMT), sodium tungstate,yellow tungsten oxide (YTO),blue tungsten oxide (BTO), tungsten trioxide (WO3), violet tungsten oxide (VTO). The other tungsten chemical compounds are most often used industrially as tungsten catalysts, there are tungstic anhydride,pure tungsten oxide, extra pure tungsten oxide (refined tungsten oxide) yellow-green tungsten oxide, Tungstic acid anhydride (Wolframic acid anhydrous, Wolframic acid anhydride), puratronic tungsten(vi) oxide, etc.
Mechanical, Physical and Thermal Properties of Tungsten
|Electron Configuration||1s2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p6 4s2 3d10 4p6 5s2 4d10 5p6 6s2 4f14 5d4|
|CAS Registry Number||7440-33-7|
|Lattice Type||Body Centered Cube|
|Lattice Constant at 20 ºC, Angstroms||3.1585|
|Natural Isotopes||180, 182, 183, 184, 186|
|Density @ 20 ºC (gm/cc)||19.3|
|Density @ 20 ºC (lb./cu. in.)||0.697|
|Melting Point ºC||3410|
|Boiling Point ºC||5530|
|Linear Coefficient of Expansion per ºC||4.3 x 10E-6|
|Thermal Conductivity @ 20 ºC (cal/cm/ºC/sec)||0.4|
|Specific Heat @ 20 ºC (cal/gram/ºC)||0.032|
|Electronegativity (eV) Pauling||2.36|
|Electronegativity (eV) Sanderson||0.98|
|Electronegativity (eV) Allred Rochow||1.4|
|Electrical Conductivity, % IACS||31|
|Electrical Resistivity @ 20 ºC (microhm-cm)||5.5|
|Electrical Resistivity @ 227 ºC (microhm-cm)||10.5|
|Electrical Resistivity @ 727 ºC (microhm-cm)||24.3|
|Electrical Resistivity @ 1727 ºC (microhm-cm)||55.7|
|Electrical Resistivity @ 2727 ºC (microhm-cm)||90.4|
|Electrical Resistivity @ 3227 ºC (microhm-cm)||108.5|
|Temperature Coefficient of Electrical Resistivity Per ºC (0 – 100 ºC)||0.0046|
|Tensile Strength @ Room Temp., psi||100,000 – 500,000|
|Tensile Strength @ 500 ºC, psi||75,000 – 200,000|
|Tensile Strength @ 1000 ºC, psi||50,000 – 75,000|
|Total Emissivity @ 1500 ºC||0.23|
|Total Emissivity @ 2000 ºC||0.28|
|Working Temperature, ºC||<1700|
|Recrystallization Temperature, ºC||1300 – 1500|
What is Tungsten?
Tungsten is known as “wolfram” or “industrial tooth” or “industrial salt” because both of its melting point and specific gravity are much higher than other metals, while its hardness is only second to diamond. Tungsten alloy comes in two ranges – magnetic (the HE range) and non-magnetic (the HA range). With densities up to 18.5gcm, these grades are the prime choice for adding balance weights, ballast or vibration damping mass where space is limited.
The high density of tungsten alloy also delivers effective radiation shielding particularly against X-ray and gamma radiation. We also provide a specialist tungsten alloy grade (HM 490) for hot metal applications which offers good hot wear resistance.
All tungsten alloy grades are reasonably corrosion resistant in both acid and alkaline environments and can easily be plated or painted if necessary. They are easy to clean, non-toxic and non-radioactive.
Tungsten and tungsten products are mainly used in the fields of tungsten steel, tungsten materials, tungsten chemicals and cemented carbide, wherein cemented carbide has the hugest demand for tungsten. The demand of cemented carbide for tungsten occupies 72% in the European market, 66% in the Japanese market and 54% in the Chinese market.
Magnetic tungsten alloy
Manufactured with a binder of iron and nickel, our magnetic alloys have a tungsten content of 90-97% by weight. These are suitable for many situations where a high density material is required.
Non-magnetic tungsten alloys
For non-magnetic alloys, copper and nickel are the binding agents, with a tungsten content in the range of 90-95%. These non-ferromagnetic alloys are used in a variety of applications, including medical scanners.
Tungsten alloy conforms to the internationally recognized standard ASTM B777-15 and AMS 7725E the Aerospace Materials Specification. The non-magnetic grades have been proven to be non-magnetic through independent tests.
We deal in all types of Tungsten products such as:-
|Pure Tungsten||Tungsten Alloy Radiation Shield|
|Tungsten Heavy Alloy||Tungsten Alloy Military Fittings|
|Tungsten Alloy Composites||Tungsten Alloy Counter Weight|
|Tungsten Carbide||Tungsten Alloy for Welding|
|Other Tungsten||Tungsten Putty Weight|
|Tungsten Bucking Bar|
Properties of Tungsten
- Tungsten is a lustrous and silvery white metal.
- The bulk metal resists attack by oxygen, acids and alkalis.
- Tungsten has the highest melting point of any metal.
- Tungsten is used in filaments in incandescent light bulbs, it is also used in electric contacts and arc-welding electrodes.
- Low electronic function
- Good conductivity
- Good electron emission ability
- Good mechanical cutting performance
- High elastic modulus, Low vapor pressure
- High recrystallization temperature
Difference Between Tungsten and Titanium
Which material is the strongest depends on where it is going to be used. There may be an application where a high yield strength is vital but the compressive strength is a non-factor. Understanding the application is essential to selecting the proper materials. In terms of tensile strength, tungsten is the strongest out of any natural metal (142,000 psi). But in terms of impact strength, tungsten is weak — it’s a brittle metal that’s known to shatter on impact. Titanium, on the other hand, has a tensile strength of 63,000 psi. But when you figure in titanium’s density and make a pound-for-pound comparison, it beats tungsten. Looking at titanium in terms of compression strength, it scores much lower on the Mohs scale of hardness.
Applications of Tungsten
|Cell Phone||Tungsten alloy mobile cubes|
|Watch||Tungsten alloy watch bobs|
|Computers||Tungsten alloys heat sinks for PCB|
|Tungsten alloy heat base for PCB|
|Dart Sets||Tungsten alloy dart billets, tungsten alloy dart barrels|
|Golf||Tungsten alloy golf clubs|
|Yacht||Tungsten alloy yacht balance,|
|Fishing||Tungsten alloy fishing sinkers|
|Hunting Gun||Tungsten alloy shots and hunting gun’s bullets’ balls|
|Tungsten alloy weights roller for meters,|
|Racing Car & Motors||Tungsten alloy balances for racing car|
|Tungsten alloy crankshafts for motor & auto engines|
|Home||Tungsten alloy Paper Weight.|
|Airplane||Riveting bucking bars for airplanes,|
|Submarines||Tungsten alloy seals for submarine|
|Tungsten alloy counterweigh , balance for submarine|
*Tungsten Products are also used in Chemical Industries, Cemented Carbide, Alloys, Electronics and Electrical Industries.
Types of Tungsten Products
|Tungsten Hollow Pipe||Tungsten Heater for High Temperature|
|Tungsten Seamless Pipe||Tungsten Heat Exchanger Tube|
|Tungsten Bush Hex Pipe||Potassium-doped Tungsten Wire|
|Tungsten Round Pipe||Tungsten Welded Pipe|
|Tungsten Alloy Round Pipe||Tungsten Pipe|
|Tungsten Aero engine tube||Tungsten Custom Pipe|
|Tungsten Alloy Custom Pipe||Tungsten Thick Wall Pipe|
|Tungsten Elliptical and Oval Tube||Tungsten Thin Wall Pipe|
|Tungsten Pipe Fittings||Tungsten Forging|
|Tungsten Carbide Pipes/Tubes||Tungsten Fasteners|
|Tungsten Flex pipe||Tungsten Plates, Sheets and Bars|
|Tungsten Alloy Polished Pipe||UNS Tungsten lined pipe|
|Tungsten Exhaust Pipe||Tungsten Micro Tube|
|Tungsten Bar/Billet||Tungsten Wire/Welding Wire|
|Tungsten Boiler Tube||Tungsten Coil Tubing|
|Tungsten Capillary Tube||Tungsten U Shaped Tube|
|Tungsten Carbide Rods||Precision Tungsten Tubing|
|Tungsten Suppliers||Tungsten Pipe Manufacturers|
|Tungsten Ingots||Tungsten Foil|
|Tungsten Metals||Tungsten Crucibles|
Testing & Inspection of Tungsten Products
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Tungsten Materials
Prices for Tungsten materials are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of Tungsten products, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Tungsten Products
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Tungsten Materials
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Tungsten Materials
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Tungsten Materials
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Tungsten Materials in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Tungsten Materials
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu