One of the largest dealer of Concentric Reducers in India, with ex-stock inventory of over 2000 tons at our warehouses in Mumbai, India. Metallica offer the most competitive prices for various pipe fittings.
- Concentric Reducers are used to join pipe or tube sections on the same axis. They provide an in-line conical transition between pressurized pipes of differing diameters. A pipe reducer can be a single diameter change or a multiple diameter change. The pipes cannot recognize what the outside configuration of the pipe reducer looks like.
- The concentric reducer is cone-shaped, and is used when there is a shift in diameter between pipes. For example, when a 1″ pipe transitions into a 3/4″ pipe and the top or bottom of the pipe doesn’t need to remain level.
Pipe Fittings are an important piping component that helps in changing the direction of the flow such as elbows, tees, changes the size of the pipe such as reducers, reducing tees, distribute the water supply from the main pipe to other pipes of equal size or lower size, etc. connect different components such as couplings and stop the flows such as Caps.
|Size:||4″ – 3-1/2″ (DN100-DN90)|
|Material:||Carbon Steel: ASTM: SA105N/A105, ASTM SA350 LF2,etc
Stainless Steel: ASTM A182 F304/304L/316/316L, etc
Alloy Steel: ASTM A182 F1/F5/F9/F11/F22/F91, Etc.
Duplex stainless steel: ASTM A182 F51/F53/F55/F60, etc
Super Duplex Stainless Steel: S32750/2507, UNS32760, etc
Nicke alloys: Nickel 200, Monel 400, Inconel 600/625, Incoloy 825/800,
Hastelloy C276, Hastelloy C276, Hastelloy B1/B2/B3, Alloy 20, etc
Cu-Ni: 90/10,70/30, etc
|Finish:||Mirror polish, semi bright etc|
Please contact us for any further question or inquiry regarding Concentric Reducers. We will promptly reply to you and offer you a reasonable price. Stainless steel, alloy steel and carbon steel, etc are employed for fabricating this Concentric Reducers. We provide these pipe fittings at market leading rates.
- Concentric reducers will transition gracefully between the piping and the pump.
- The concentric reducers help in transporting slurries or abrasive liquids.
- They are useful in services where cavitation is present.
- When transporting between flanges or pipes of different ratings and wear protection is necessary, concentric reducers are ideal.
- Concentric reducers are used in discharge of the pump.
- Petrochemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food industry
- Aviation and aerospace industry
- Architectural decoration industry
- Oil and Gas Pipeline industry
- Chemical and Physical characteristic: durable, corrosion resistant and high-temperature resistant.
- We also produce pipes with special specifications according to customers’ requirements.
- Concentric reducers Available on Sale, by India’s Largest Stockholder and Manufacturer. Our Stainless Steel Concentric reducers – Duplex and Super Duplex are available for sale.
- Leading Concentric reducers manufacturers and suppliers, Metallica offers best quality Concentric reducers with excellent chemical & physical properties and long service life. In addition to being one of the biggest dealer of Concentric reducers, we also stock stainless steel pipes, alloy steel pipes, seamless pipes and carbon steel seamless pipes manufactured by Jindal and ISMT, which is another large seamless pipe manufacturer in India.
- Buy Concentric reducers at Factory Prices! Lowest Price Guaranteed! We Will Quote for Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Alloy Steel Fittings in 2 Hours with Mill Test Certificates! We are looking to develop a big network of buyers across India, with a clear focus on increasing our sales volume and customer base.
- Metallica is one of the largest manufacturers, distributor and supplier of carbon steel Concentric reducers, stainless steel Concentric reducers and special alloy Concentric reducers.
- Keeping in mind our objective to build up a big customer base in India and overseas, we are offering maximum discounts to our customers for Concentric reducers, forged pipe fittings, carbon steel seamless pipes, carbon steel welded pipes, LSAW pipes and spiral welded pipes.
- Being one of the largest volume Concentric reducers dealer, we can guarantee you the lowest prices. At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins.
- Pipe fittings are used to connect pipes or tubes in two ways:
- By threading: Threaded pipes screw together to connect or join. Generally metal pipes are threaded and they have threaded fittings.
- By slip fit: Slip fit pipes use sleeves that slip into one another. The plastic pipes are either threaded or slip fit.