Washer Manufacturers, Suppliers, Stockist – Stainless Steel Washers, Flat/Plain Washer, Spring Washer, Split Washer, Lock Washer, Brass Washers, Copper Washers
|DIN 304 Washer||DIN 304L Washer||DIN 316L Washer||DIN 125 Washer|
|F436 Structural Washer||DIN 9021 Washer||DIN 126 Washer||Wedge Lock Washer|
|Flat Washer||Split Washer /Spring Lock Washer||Tooth Lock Washer||Belevellie Washer|
|Square Washer||Tapered Washer||Brass Washers||Nylon Washers|
|Round Shim Washer||Polyslider Washer||Insulation Washer||ASME B18.22M Washer|
|ISO 7089 Washer||Countersunk Washer||C Washer||Shoulder Washer|
|Fender washer||Type A Plain Washer||Wave Washers||Tab Washer|
- We are a leading professional manufacturer and supplier of various types of washer (plain washers, spring washers and lock washers) in size range of M03 to M110 or 1/8″ to 4″. Metallica also produces non-standard inch and metric size washer according to customer drawings and samples. We supply DIN, EN, ISO, ANSI, ASME, ASTM, BS, JIS, UNI and more metric and inch standard fasteners, non-standard and customized fasteners.
- Washers are manufactured from a variety of materials. Our manufacturing range for washer includes washer produced from low carbon steel, middle carbon steel, alloy steel, brass, copper, stainless steel, Duplex, Super Duplex, Titanium, Alloy 600, Alloy 400, Alloy 600, Alloy 625, Alloy 825, and Alloy C276. To meet various requirements for corrosion resistant or strength, we can offer washers with further treatment such as heating, black oxide, zinc coating, hot dipper galvanizing, black zinc coating, brass coating, nickel and chrome plating, etc.
- We are manufacturing washers by following a stringent quality control program and standards which assure good surface and close dimensional tolerances. We are a global industry leading provider of carbon steel, alloy steel, copper, brass and stainless steel washer and have obtained ASME Quality and ISO 9001:2015 Certifications.
- All our washers and other fastener products are supplied with 3.1 specific test certificates, according to EN 10204. Certification according to 3.2 can be agreed at the time of ordering. Metallica makes it easy for you to source top quality washers at the lowest prices.
- Washer is a disk shaped thin plate with a center hole. Washers are used for load distribution and are widely used for spacers, springs, pre-loading screws and vibration reduction. Washers are always used along with screws and bolts. There are three main types of washers: plain washers, spring washers and lock washers. Each washer type has a different application. As per design requirements and application, washers are selected.
Manufacturing Fasteners – Nut, Bolts, Screws & Washers
Fasteners, nuts, bolts and screws are generally manufactured by two processes namely cold forging and hot forging.
- The cold forging process is generally used for manufacturing small size fasteners while hot forging process is used for large size bolts and nuts. The cold forging process starts with large steel wire rods, which are uncoiled and cut to length. This is followed by pressure forging, cold extrusion and reducing, or a combination of these procedures, followed by heat treating to improve strength and surface treating to improve durability.
- Many other fasteners are also produced by the cold forming or forging process especially for producing large quantities, as it reduces the cost of production. The choice of the suitable forming machine depends on the size of the fastener and on the degree of forming. The greater the degree of forming, the more forming stages are required.
- Screws are usually produced by cold forming process where in we usually receive the wire coiled on rolls.
- Heat treatment process is used after the fastener production to increase the strength or control the mechanical properties of fasteners.
- Nuts are usually produced with the cold or hot forming procedure as well. The choice of one or the other procedure depends on the one hand on the size and on the other on the required quantities.
- The hot forging or forming production method is used mainly to manufacture large diameters starting with approx. M27, and longer pieces starting from approx. 300 mm. In addition, parts are possible that cannot be produced using cold forming because of the very small volumes, or because of a very high degree of forming.
- Washers are produced by punching or forming process. The manufacturing process starts with making of punching die as per the required internal and external diameter of washer.
Various Types of Washers
Plain Washers are used to distribute load in a relatively larger area. Therefore they prevent damage to the assembled surfaces. These washers are generally made of sheet metal, low carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium alloy, brass, bronze, etc, with a surface treatment ZP, YZP, HDG, Black Oxide or other coating. Metallica offers metric standard DIN125a, DIN9021, DIN440, Russian GOST and Inch Standard F436, SAE, USS flat washers. Following types of plain washers are available.
Flat or Plain Washer
Counter Sunk Washer
Spring washers provide axial load to fasteners during vibration or shock. These washers are generally manufactured of spring steels (65Mn, #70 Steel) with any hardeness 41.5 – 49.5 HRC (HRC 40-48). Surface Finish could be ZP, YZP, HDG, Black Oxide. Metallica offers Russian GOST 6402, DIN127 and ANSI standard spring washers. Following types of spring washers are available.
Dome Spring Washer
Wave Spring Washer
Belleville or Conical Spring Washers
Crescent Curved Spring Washer
Finger Spring Washer
Lock or Locking Washers
Locking washer is a type of spring washer. It prevents fasteners loosening by preventing unscrewing rotation. Lock washers secure fasteners that have a tendency to rotate or loose friction. Following types of locking washers are available in market.
Helical Split Lock Washer
Internal Tooth Lock Washer
Internal Tooth Lock Washer
Washer Specifications, Stock & Production Range
|Grade||304/304L, 316/316L, EN8, UNS S31803, UNS S32205, UNS S32750, UNS S32760, Alloy 400, Alloy 600, Alloy 625, Alloy C276, Alloy 800, Alloy 825|
|Materials||Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Nickel Alloys, Alloy Steel, Titanium, Copper, Brass, Aluminium|
|Size||M03 to M110 or 1/8″ to 4″|
|Type||Plain, Spring, Lock|
|Standards||DIN, EN, ISO, ANSI, ASME, ASTM, BS, JIS, UNI|
|Surface||Black Oxide, Zinc Coating, Hot Dip Galvanizing, Black Zinc Coating, Brass Coating, Nickel and Chrome Plating|
|Certification||EN 10204 3.1|
|Pricesfirstname.lastname@example.org | +918928722715|
- Email Us on email@example.com for best prices on various types of Carbon Steel Washers, Stainless Steel Washers, Duplex Washer, Super Duplex Washers, Nickel Washer, Inconel Washers, Monel Washer, Incoloy Washer, Hastelloy Washers, Titanium Washers, Copper Washers, Brass Washers, Aluminium Washers.
Stainless Steel Washers
- Stainless Steel 304/304L Washers
- Stainless Steel 304H Washers
- Stainless Steel 310/310S Washers
- Stainless Steel 316/316L Washers
- Stainless Steel 316Ti Washers
- Stainless Steel 317/317L Washers
- Stainless Steel 321/321H Washers
- Stainless Steel 347 Washers
- Stainless Steel 347H Washers
- Stainless Steel 410 Washers
- Stainless Steel 446 Washers
- Stainless Steel 904L Washers
Alloy Steel Washers
- Hastelloy C22 Washers
- Hastelloy C276 Washers
- Hastelloy B2 Washers
- Hastelloy B3 Washers
- Hastelloy X Washers
- Nickel 200 Washers
- Nickel 201 Washers
Special Alloy Washers
- Alloy 20 Washers
- SMO 254 Washers
- AISI 4130 Washers
- Aluminium Washers
- Alloy A286 Washers
- 17-4ph Washers
- Aluminium Washers
Duplex Steel Washers
- Duplex Steel S31803 / S32205 Washers
- Super Duplex Steel S32750/ S32760 Washers
- Titanium Gr 2 Washers
- Titanium Gr 5 Washers
- Inconel 600 Washers
- Inconel 601 Washers
- Inconel 625 Washers
- Inconel 718 Washers
- Incoloy 800 / 800H / 800HT Washers
- Incoloy 825 Washers
- Incoloy 925 Washers
- Incoloy 330/ SS 330/ Ra 330 Washers
- Monel 400 Washers
- Monel K500 Washers
Cupro Nickel Washers
- Cupro Nickel 90 / 10 Washers
- Cupro Nickel 70 / 30 Washers
- Copper Washers
- Brass Washers
- Bronze Washers
Carbon Steel Washers
- Low Carbon Steel Washers
- Middle Carbon Steel Washers
- High Carbon Washers
- High Strength Washers
Testing & Inspection of Washers
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Washers
Prices for washers are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy washer is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of washer products, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Washer
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Washer
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Washer
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Washer
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Washers in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Washers
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu