Carbon Steel Seamless Tubing/Tubes Manufacturers, Suppliers, Stockist – Instrumentation Tubes, Heat Exchanger Tubes, High Purity Tubing, Precision Tubes
|ASTM A53/ASME SA53 Grade A Seamless Tubing||ASTM A53/ASME SA53 Grade B Seamless Tubing|
|ASTM A106/ASME SA106 Grade C Seamless Tubing||ASTM A179/ASME SA179 Seamless Tubing|
|ASTM A210/ASME SA210 Grade C Seamless Tubing||EN 10216-1 P235TR1 Seamless Tubing|
|ASTM A519 Grade 1020 Seamless Tubing||ASTM A519 Grade 1035 Seamless Tubing|
|DIN 1629 St44.0 Seamless Tubing||DIN 1629 St52.0 Seamless Tubing|
|DIN 2391 St52.0 Seamless Tubing||DIN 17175 St35.8 Seamless Tubing|
|EN 10305-1 E235 Seamless Tubing||EN 10305-1 E355 Seamless Tubing|
|ASTM A106/ASME SA106 Grade A Seamless Tubing||ASTM A106/ASME SA106 Grade B Seamless Tubing|
|ASTM A192/ASME SA192 Seamless Tubing||ASTM A210/ASME SA210 Grade A1 Seamless Tubing|
|ASTM A519 Grade 1045 Seamless Tubing||ASTM A519 Grade 1010 Seamless Tubing|
|DIN 17175 St45.8 Seamless Tubing||DIN 1629 St37.0 Seamless Tubing|
|DIN 2391 St35.0 Seamless Tubing||DIN 2391 St45.0 Seamless Tubing|
- Metallica is engaged in manufacturing carbon steel seamless tubes or tubing, and executes supplies both from stock and production. Our stock consists of seamless tubes or tubing in outside diameters ranging from 1/4” – 4” OD. All sizes are supplied with clean surfaces and tight dimensional tolerances to reduce the risk of leakages when connecting tubes with relevant tube fittings. All our carbon steel seamless tubing are manufactured in accordance to major International Standards such as ASTM, ASME, EN or ISO. To ensure the high quality of our seamless tubes, we perform 100% Eddy Current Testing, 100% Hydrostatic Test and 100% PMI Testing.
- We are considered one of the biggest carbon steel seamless tubing supplier and manufacturer in India, with over 250 customers in India and overseas. We are bulk buyers and exporters of carbon steel seamless tubing, seamless pipes, welded pipes, plates, fittings and flanges from our factory in India, and are able to give you the best price and quality just in time.
- Being one of the largest volume carbon steel seamless tube or tubing supplier in Mumbai, we can guarantee you the lowest prices. At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins. We have an extensive trader network across India, USA, Europe and the Middle East, who buy from us on a regular basis.
- In addition to traders, we have many EPC contractors, companies and end users in various industries as our customers for carbon steel. We are leading carbon steel seamless tubing suppliers for various applications ranging from low/medium/high pressure or temperatures.
Manufacturing Process of Carbon Steel Seamless Tubes?
All carbon steel seamless tubes are manufactured by cold drawing and cold rolling process followed by annealing, straightening and testing. The tolerance of tubes produced by us in line with ASME/ASTM & EN Standards. We promise each seamless tube that we deliver to our client will be the best in quality. All shipments include a full Test Certificate showing all required test results and verifying compliance with the order requirements.
- Cold Rolling – Tube rolling uses compression to reduce the size of seamless tubes. It utilizes one or two sets of rolls with constant cross-section grooves on the circumference of the tube. The rolls are driven by rack and pinion gears of different radii along profiled cams, completing multiple 360º rotations around the tube. Tube rolling is a very precise method of reducing very thin walled and/or smaller diameter tubes, and is often used as the final cold working step. By rolling, we’re able to achieve exceptional control over dimensional tolerances and surface finish while also minimizing material loss and improving the metal’s microstructure.
- Cold Drawing – Cold drawing reduces the diameter by pulling the tube through a die that is smaller than the tube. In order to fit the tube into the die, one end is swaged thereby reducing the diameter of the leading end before drawing. Next, the narrowed end is passed through the die and clamped to a drawing trolley which pulls the tube through the die.
- Annealing – Annealing is used to soften the metal before further cold working or fabrication processes, and improves the overall metallurgical microstructure of the tube. During tube reduction or cold drawing, it can become hard and somewhat brittle. To be able to draw the tube again, stresses formed during cold working need to be removed to return the material to its normal state. During annealing the tube is heated to a controlled temperature and soak time. Through this process the tube remains in shape, but the grains in the structure of the tube reform into a regular unstressed pattern. The resulting annealed tube is softer and suitable for redrawing
- Straightening – Drawing and annealing generally results in some degree of bowing, producing a slight bend in the tubing. In order to make the tubes straight, we use multiple roll mechanical straighteners to implement this procedure, Straightening can introduce slight changes to the size and mechanical properties of the tubing, so these aspects are very carefully controlled during the process.
- Inspection and Tests – We inspect all lots of seamless tubing before shipment to ensure that every aspect of the customer’s order has been met. Our in-house inspection and tests capabilities include:
- Chemical Composition Test
- Visual inspection
- Dimensional inspection
- Surface roughness testing
- Eddy Current testing
- Hydrostatic pressure testing
- Destructive mechanical testing:
- Yield Strength
- Tensile Strength
- Hardness testing
- Bending, flattening, and flaring
Stainless Steel Seamless Tubing
- Stainless Steel 304/304L Seamless Tubing
- Stainless Steel 304H Seamless Tubing
- Stainless Steel 310/310S Seamless Tubing
- Stainless Steel 316/316L Seamless Tubing
- Stainless Steel 316Ti Seamless Tubing
- Stainless Steel 317/317L Seamless Tubing
- Stainless Steel 321/321H Seamless Tubing
- Stainless Steel 347 Seamless Tubing
- Stainless Steel 347H Seamless Tubing
- Stainless Steel 410 Seamless Tubing
- Stainless Steel 446 Seamless Tubing
- Stainless Steel 904L Seamless Tubing
- Alloy Steel T1 Seamless Tubing
- Alloy Steel T2 Seamless Tubing
- Alloy Steel T5/T5b/T5c Seamless Tubing
- Alloy Steel T9 Seamless Tubing
- Alloy Steel T11 Seamless Tubing
- Alloy Steel T12 Seamless Tubing
- Alloy Steel T22 Seamless Tubing
- Alloy Steel T23 Seamless Tubing
- Alloy Steel T91 Seamless Tubing
Hastelloy Seamless Tubing
- Hastelloy C22 Seamless Tubing
- Hastelloy C276 Seamless Tubing
- Hastelloy B2 Seamless Tubing
- Hastelloy B3 Seamless Tubing
- Hastelloy X Seamless Tubing
Nickel Seamless Tubing
- Nickel 200 Seamless Tubing
- Nickel 201 Seamless Tubing
Special Alloy Seamless Tubing
- Alloy 20 Seamless Tubing
- SMO 254 Seamless Tubing
- AISI 4130 Seamless Tubing
- Aluminum Seamless Tubing
- Copper Seamless Tubing
- Brass Seamless Tubing
Duplex Steel Seamless Tubing
- Duplex Steel S31803 / S32205 Seamless Tubing
- Super Duplex Steel S32750/ S32760 Seamless Tubing
Titanium Seamless Tubing
- Titanium Gr 2 Seamless Tubing
- Titanium Gr 5 Seamless Tubing
Inconel Seamless Tubing
- Inconel 600 Seamless Tubing
- Inconel 601 Seamless Tubing
- Inconel 625 Seamless Tubing
- Inconel 718 Seamless Tubing
Incoloy Seamless Tubing
- Incoloy 800 / 800H / 800HT Seamless Tubing
- Incoloy 825 Seamless Tubing
- Incoloy 925 Seamless Tubing
- Incoloy 330/ SS 330/ Ra 330 Seamless Tubing
Monel Seamless Tubing
- Monel 400 Seamless Tubing
- Monel K500 Seamless Tubing
Cupro Nickel Seamless Tubing
- Cupro Nickel 90 / 10 Seamless Tubing
- Cupro Nickel 70 / 30 Seamless Tubing
- ASTM A192 / ASME SA192 Seamless Tubing
- ASTM A179 / ASME SA179 Seamless Tubing
- ASTM A210 / ASME SA210 GR. A1 Seamless Tubing
- ASTM A210 / ASME SA210 GR. C Seamless Tubing
Types of Carbon Steel Seamless Tubing
|Product||Standard||Size Dimension||Steel Grade|
|Casting||API 5CT||114~219 x 5.2~22.2||J55, K55, N80, L80, P110|
|Tubing||API 5CT||48.3~114.3 x 3.2~16||J55, K55, N80, L80, H40|
|Line Pipes||API 5L||10.3~1200 x 1.0~120||A, B, X42, X46, X52, X60, X70, X80, PSL1 / PSL2|
|Black and Hot-Dipped Zinc-Coated Seamless Steel Pipes||ASTM A53||10.3~1200 x 1.0~150||GR.A, GR.B, GR.C|
|Seamless Carbon Steel Pipe for High Temperature Service ASTM A106||ASTM A106||10.3~1200 x 1.0~150||GR.B, GR.C|
|Seamless Cold-Drawn Low-Carbon Steel Heat-Exchanger and Condenser Tubes||ASTM A179||10.3~426 x 1.0~36||Low Carbon Steel|
|Seamless Carbon Steel Boiler Tubes for High Pressure||ASTM A192||10.3~426 x 1.0~36||Low Carbon Steel|
|Seamless Cold-Drawn Intermediate Alloy Steel Heat-Exchanger and Condenser Tubes||ASTM A199||10.3~426 x 1.0~36||T5, T22|
|Seamless Medium-Carbon Steel Boiler and Superheater Tubes||ASTM A210||10.3~426 x 1.0~36||A1, C|
|Seamless Ferritic and Austenitic Alloy Steel Boiler, Superheater and Heat-Exchanger Tubes||ASTM A213||10.3~426 x 1.0~36||T5, T9, T11, T12, T22, T91|
|Seamless Carbon and Alloy Steel for Mechanical Tubing||ASTM A333||1/4″~42″ x SCH20~XXS||Gr1, Gr3, Gr6|
|Seamless and Welded Carbon Steel Pipes and Alloy Steel Pipes for Low Temperature Use||ASTM A334||1/4″~4″ x SCH20~SCH80||Gr1, Gr6|
|Seamless Cold-Drawn Carbon Steel Feedwater Heater Tubes||ASTM A556||10.3~426 x 1.0~36||A2, B2|
|Seamless Steel Tubes for Elevated Temperature||DIN 17175||10~762 x 1.0~120||St35.8,St45.8, 10CrMo910, 15Mo3, 13CrMo44, STPL340, STB410, STB510, WB36|
|Seamless Steel Tubes||DIN 1629 / DIN 2391||13.5~762 x 1.8~120||St37.0, St44.0, St52.0, St52.3|
|Seamless Steel Tubes||DIN 2440||13.5~165.1 x 1.8~4.85||St33.2|
|Seamless Steel Pipes for Structural Purpose||DIN 2393||16~426 x 1.0~36||RSt34-2, RSt37-2, RSt44-2, St52|
|Seamless Steel Tubes for Machine Structural||BS 970||10~762 x 1.0~120||Carbon Steel|
|Seamless Steel Tubes for Boiler and Heat Exchangers||BS 3059||10~762 x 1.0~120||360, 410, 440, 460, 490|
Stock Range of Carbon Steel Seamless Tubing
|Product||Carbon Steel Seamless Tubing|
|Specification||ASTM A106 Grade B, API5L, ASTM A53, ASTM A333 Grade 6|
|Size Range||Size: 1/8” to 24” (10.3mm to 610mm) – Seamless|
1/8” OD to 6” OD
|Thickness||10s, 20, 40s, 40, 60, 80s, 80, 100, 120, 140, 160, XXH|
|Wall Thickness: 1mm to 60mm|
|Length||6 Meter, Custom Lengths|
|Test Certificates||Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2|
|Testing||Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and MacroTest, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test|
|Documents||Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of Origin, Fumigation Certificates, Raw Material Test Reports, Material Traceability Records, Quality Assurance Plan (QAP), Heat Treatment Charts, Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175, Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2, Guarantee Letter, NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
Difference Between Carbon Steel Pipe and Carbon Steel Tube
Although pipes and tubes may look similar, they are in fact quite different in nomenclature and sizing. Remember that pipes and tubes are rarely interchangeable. The difference between pipe and tube include:
- Shape – Pipes are always round, whereas tubes can be square, rectangular or round.
- Tolerances – Pipe tolerances are set but not too restrictive. Tube tolerances are very strict – (Production process is generally lengthy and involves many quality checks around key dimensional parameters such as straightness, roundness, wall thickness, surface, etc.).
- Measurement – Pipes are generally measured by the inside diameter (ID), often called the “nominal” diameter, and a “schedule”, which refers to the wall thickness whereas for tubes, the outer diameter (OD) and wall thickness, which are exact measures in inches or millimeters roughly corresponds to the tube size. For tubes, the difference between the outside diameter and the wall thickness, multiplied by two, defines the inside diameter of the tube.
- Telescoping Abilities – Tube can be telescoped. Pipe, on the other hand, does not have a flash weld. DOM (Drawn over Mandrel) Tube is the best material for telescoping because the inside flash weld has been removed.
- Rigidity – Although copper and brass tubes can be shaped relatively easily, tubes are are typically rigid. Pipes, on the other hand, are invariably rigid and cannot be shaped without special equipment.
- Applications – Pipes are used in all process fluids and services. Tubes are generally used in tracing lines, tubes for heat exchanger, fired heater and in instrument connection. Tubes are also used as primary load bearing member in steel structure for the civil application.
- Metal Types – Tube is available in hot rolled steel and cold rolled steel. Pipe is typically black steel (hot rolled). Both items can be galvanized.
- Size – Pipes are typically larger than tubes.
- Strength – Tubes are stronger than pipes.
Chemical & Mechanical Properties of Carbon Steel Seamless Tube/Tubing
|Standard||Grade||Chemical Components (%)||Mechanical Properties|
|C||Si||Mn||P||S||Tensile Strength (Mpa)||Yield Strength(Mpa)|
|API 5L PSL1||A||0.22||–||0.9||0.03||0.03||≥331||≥207|
|API 5L PSL2||B||0.24||–||1.2||0.025||0.015||≥414||≥241|
Testing & Inspection of Carbon Steel Seamless Tubing
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Carbon Steel Seamless Tubing
Prices for carbon steel seamless tubing are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of carbon steel seamless tubes, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our pricelist for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided at the time of Domestic Sales or Export of Carbon Steel Seamless Tubing
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Basis for Carbon Steel Seamless Tubing
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Carbon Steel Seamless Tubing
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Carbon Steel Seamless Tubing
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Carbon Steel Seamless Tubing in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Export Sales of Carbon Steel Seamless Tubing
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu