Phosphor Bronze Product Manufacturers, Suppliers, Stockist – Alloy 510, C51000, C52100, C52400, C53400, C54400 Dealers, UNS Number C51000 Phosphor Bronze
- All phosphor bronze products offered here are in line with high quality and competitive price. We’re a leading phosphor bronze products manufacturer and distributor in India. Please rest assured to wholesale quality products at stock price from our factory.
- Metallica is one of the biggest phosphor bronze product supplier and stockist, with over 250 customers in India and overseas. We are bulk producers, suppliers and exporters of phosphor bronze products from factories in India and overseas (USA, Japan, Korea, Europe); and are able to give you the best price and quality just in time.
- We stock all major forms of phosphor bronze raw material in certain shape, such as phosphor bronze sheet, phosphor bronze plate, phosphor bronze foil, phosphor bronze strip, phosphor bronze pipe, phosphor bronze tube, phosphor bronze bar, phosphor bronze rod, phosphor bronze ring, phosphor bronze target, phosphor bronze round bar, phosphor bronze rectangular bar, phosphor bronze wire and phosphor bronze screws, phosphor bronze alloy, phosphor bronze alloy, phosphor bronze alloy, phosphor bronze rod, phosphor bronze rings, phosphor bronze washers, phosphor bronze sleeves and phosphor bronze sheaths with different standards available. Being one of the largest volume phosphor bronze supplier, we can guarantee you the lowest prices.
- At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins. We have an extensive trader network across India and the Middle East, who buy from us on a regular basis. In addition to traders, we have many EPC contractors, companies and end users in various industries as our customers for phosphor bronze.
Phosphor Bronze Manufacturers, Suppliers
Phosphor Bronze Dealers, Stockist
Production and Stock Range of Phosphor Bronze
|GRADE:||Alloy 510, Alloy 521, Alloy 519, Alloy 544|
|STANDARD:||ASTM B103, ASTM B139|
|SOLIDS:||1/2″ to 9″ O.D.|
|TUBES:||1 1/8″ to 9″ O.D.|
|RECTANGLES:||Up to 15″|
|SHAPE/FORM:||Semi-finished, mill stock or near-net shapes, anode, bar stock, billet/bloom, squares, hex, plate, profile or structural shape, flats/rectangular bar|
ASTM Specification of Phosphor Bronze
|Bar||ASTM B103, B139, SAE J 463, J461|
|Bearings and Bushings||MILITARY MIL-B-13501|
|Rod||ASTM B139, SAE J 463, J461|
|Sheet||ASTM B103, SAE J 463, J461|
|Strip||AMS 4520, ASTM B103, SAE J 463, J461|
Equivalents of Phosphor Bronze
|Alloy Description||American Spec.||German Spec.||British Spec.||Typical Material Applications|
|UNS||SAE||Alloy||Phosphor bronze is used for springs, bolts and various other items used in situations where resistance to fatigue, wear and chemical corrosion are required (e.g., a ship’s propellers in a marine environment). The alloy is also used in some dental bridges. The combination of good physical properties, fair electrical conductivity and moderate cost make Phosphor Bronze round, square, flat and special shaped wire desirable for many springs and electrical contacts and a wide variety of wire forms.|
|Phosphor Bronze Grade I||C54400||CuSn4||PB101|
|Phosphor Bronze Grade II||C51000||CuSn5||PB102|
|Phosphor Bronze Grade III||C51900||CuSn6||PB103|
|Phosphor Bronze IV||C52100||CuSn8||PB104|
Size Range of Phosphor Bronze
|ROUND RODS||8mm To 70 mm|
|HEX||10mm To 60mm|
|SQUARE||10mm To 60mm|
|FLAT||10mm Min Thickness and max Width 120mm|
|BILLETS||Up to 200 mm|
|INGOTS||As per Specification|
Chemical Properties of Phosphor Bronze
|Alloy||UNS Designation||Tin||Phosphorus||Iron, max||Lead, max||Zinc, max||Copper|
Mechanical Properties of Phosphor Bronze
|ASTM Specification||Temper||Tensile Strength||Rockwell B Scale||Superficial (30-T Scale)|
What is Phosphor Bronze?
Phosphor bronze is a member of the family of copper alloys. It is composed of copper that is alloyed with 0.5–11% of tin and 0.01–0.35% phosphorus, and may contain other elements to confer specific properties (e.g. lead at 0.5–3.0% to form free-machining phosphor bronze). The addition of tin increases the corrosion resistance and strength of the alloy. The phosphorous increases the wear resistance and stiffness of the alloy. The phosphor bronzes have superb spring qualities, high fatigue resistance, excellent formability and solderability, and high corrosion resistance. They are primarily used for electrical products, other uses include corrosion resistant bellows, diaphragms, and spring washers. The phosphor bronzes are designated as UNS C50100 through C54200. Leaded phosphor bronzes combine good strength and fatigue resistance with good machinability, high wear resistance and corrosion resistance. They are used in applications such as sleeve bearings, thrust washers, and cam followers. They are designated as UNS C53400 through C54400.
Properties of Phosphor Bronze
- Superb spring qualities
- High fatigue resistance
- Excellent formability
- Fine grain
- High corrosion resistance.
- The addition of tin increases the corrosion resistance and strength of the alloy.
- The phosphor increases the wear resistance and stiffness of the alloy.
- C544 Phosphor bronze is one of the finest bearing alloys the industry has to offer.
- Good electrical conductivity
- Very good product for strength performance
- Low coefficient of friction
- Excellent elasticity
Applications of Phosphor Bronze
Phosphor bronze is used for springs, corrosion resistant bellows, diaphragms, bolts, bushings and bearings, electrical switches with moving or sliding parts, dental bridges, the reed component of organ pipes and various other products or assemblies where resistance to fatigue, wear, and corrosion are required (e.g., ship’s propellers in a marine environment).
Types of Phosphor Bronze Products
|Phosphor Bronze Hollow Pipe||Phosphor Bronze Heater for High Temperature|
|Phosphor Bronze Seamless Pipe||Phosphor Bronze Heat Exchanger Tube|
|Phosphor Bronze Bush Hex Pipe||Potassium-doped Phosphor Bronze Wire|
|Phosphor Bronze Round Pipe||Phosphor Bronze Welded Pipe|
|Phosphor Bronze Alloy Round Pipe||Phosphor Bronze Rotating target|
|Phosphor Bronze Aero engine tube||Phosphor Bronze Custom Pipe|
|Phosphor Bronze Alloy Custom Pipe||Phosphor Bronze Thick Wall Pipe|
|Phosphor Bronze Elliptical and Oval Tube||Phosphor Bronze Thin Wall Pipe|
|Phosphor Bronze Pipe Fittings||Phosphor Bronze Forging|
|Phosphor Bronze Strips||Phosphor Bronze Fasteners|
|Phosphor Bronze Flex pipe||Phosphor Bronze Plates, Sheets and Bars|
|Phosphor Bronze Alloy Polished Pipe||UNS Phosphor Bronze lined pipe|
|Phosphor Bronze Exhaust Pipe||Phosphor Bronze Micro Tube|
|Phosphor Bronze Bar/Billet||Phosphor Bronze Wire/Welding Wire|
|Phosphor Bronze Boiler Tube||Phosphor Bronze Coil Tubing|
|Phosphor Bronze Capillary Tube||Phosphor Bronze U Shaped Tube|
|Phosphor Bronze Rods||Precision Phosphor Bronze Tubing|
|Phosphor Bronze Suppliers||Phosphor Bronze Pipe Manufacturers|
|Phosphor Bronze Ingots||Phosphor Bronze Foil|
|Phosphor Bronze Metals||Phosphor Bronze Crucibles|
Testing & Inspection of Phosphor Bronze Products
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Phosphor Bronze Materials
Prices for Phosphor Bronze materials are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of Phosphor Bronze products, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Phosphor Bronze Products
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Phosphor Bronze Materials
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Phosphor Bronze Materials
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Phosphor Bronze Materials
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Phosphor Bronze Materials in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Phosphor Bronze Materials
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu