ASTM A210 Grade A1 Tube Suppliers, Manufacturers and Stockist – ASME SA 210 Seamless Tubes, SA 210 Boiler Tubes, Heat Exchanger Tubes, Jindal, ISMT, MSL Products
|A210 GR.A1 Seamless Steel Boiler Pipes Supplier||SA / A210 GR.A1 Seamless Carbon Steel Boiler Tubes|
|ASME SA / ASTM A210 Boiler Pipes Exporter||ASME SA / ASTM A210 GR.A1 Boiler Tubing Stockist|
|A210 GR.A1 Carbon Steel Boiler Pipes in Iraq||ASTM A210 Seamless Carbon Steel Boiler Tubes|
|ASTM A210 GR.A1 Heat Exchanger Steel Pipes||A210 GR.A1 Superheater Steel Tubes Exporter|
|A210 / SA210 Insulating Steam Heating Pipes||A210 / SA210 Insulating Steam Heating Tubes|
|IBR Approved GR.A1 ASTM A210 Boiler Pipe||IBR Approved ASTM A210 Boiler Tubing Stockist|
|ASTM A210 Steam Boiler Pipes in Peru||ASTM A210 Steam Boiler Tubes Stockholder|
|High Quality GR.A1 A210 Boiler Pipes in Malaysia||GR.A1 A210 High Quality Boiler Tubes Manufacturer|
|ASTM A210 GR.A1 Rifled Boiler Tube|
- One of the biggest supplier and manufacturers of ASTM A210 Grade A1 seamless tubes in India, with ex-stock inventory of over 5000 tons at our warehouses in Mumbai, India. We offer the most competitive prices for ASTM A210 Grade A1 tubes, which are widely used as boiler tubes and for general engineering applications.
- We stock and supply ASME SA 210 Grade A1 seamless tubes manufactured by Jindal, MSL and ISMT, the top three seamless tubes manufacturers in India. We stock and supply ASTM A210 Grade A1 seamless tube for liquid and petroleum applications in size range of 1⁄2 in. to 16 in. [12.7 to 406.4mm] in thickness range of 1.5mm-50mm.
- Specification: ASTM A210/ASME SA210 Standard Specification for Seamless Carbon Steel Boiler Tubes for High-Pressure Service.
- Mill test certificates will be issued according to EN10204.3.
- SA 210 A1 ferritic steel is primarily used for Heat exchanger tubes in critical thermal power plants and waste heat recovery boilers operated in the temperature range of 300°C -400 °C. ASTM 210 A1 ferritic steel pipes are fitted in water walls operating at temperatures around 300-400°C. These steels tubes are exposed in the furnace to high temperature. Both corrosion and erosion attack from the hot flue gas stream significantly enhances the higher metal wastage rate.
- ASTM A210 High-Pressure Carbon Boiler Tube can be used in low and medium pressure boiler for the transportation of fluids, for example steam tube, big smoke tube, small smoke tube, generating tube, heat-exchange, steam, condensers and similar heat transfer apparatus.
- Manufacturing Process of ASTM A210:- ASTM A210 provides tensile and hardness properties but only applicable to certain size limitations. Material manufacturing shall be killed. Tubes shall be made by seamless process, marked as either hot-finished or cold-finished. Surface condition shall be specifically stated in the order. Chemical composition shall conform to the requirements. Elemental composition other than listed here shall not be permitted. Tension test, flattening test, flaring test, hardness test, hydrostatic or nondestructive electric test shall be made on specimens. Superheater tubes shall be formed without defects and shall withstand expansion, beading, forging, welding, and bending.
Production Range for ASTM A210 Carbon Steel Seamless Tubes
|Product||ASTM A210 Seamless Carbon Steel Tubes|
|Specification||ASTM A210 Grade A1|
|Size||1⁄2 in. to 16 in. [12.7 to 406.4mm]|
|Production Type||Hot finished and cold finished|
|Length||Single random length/ Double random length or as customer’s actual request max length is 25 m|
|Surface Quality||If pickling or shot blasting or both are required, this shall be specifically stated in the order.|
|Test Certificates||Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2|
ASTM A210 Grade A1 Carbon Steel Tubes Manufacturers
ASME SA210 Grade A1 Seamless Carbon Steel Tubes Suppliers
Chemical Composition of ASTM A210 Grade A1 Carbon Steel Superheater Tubes
|Chemical Components (%)|
|0.27 max||0.93 max||0.10 min||0.035 max||0.035 max|
Mechanical Properties of ASTM A210 Grade A1 Carbon Steel Superheater Tubes
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||Yield Strength (Mpa)||Elongation (%)||Hardness, HB|
|415 min||255 min||30 min||143 max|
Testing & Inspection of ASTM A210 Grade A1 Carbon Steel Tubes
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for ASTM A210 Grade A1 Carbon Steel Tubes
Prices for ASTM A210 products are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy square pipe is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of seamless and welded ASTM A210 products, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of ASTM A210 Grade A1 Carbon Steel Tubes
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for ASTM A210 Grade A1 Carbon Steel Tubes
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of ASTM A210 Grade A1 Carbon Steel Tubes
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of ASTM A210 Grade A1 Carbon Steel Tubes
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Carbon Steel ASTM A210 Grade A1 Carbon Steel Tubes
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Carbon Steel ASTM A210 Grade A1 Carbon Steel Tubes
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu