- Bend is used to change the direction of run of pipe. Its advantage is that it can match long distance transition requirements, so bend dimensions are commonly designed according to customer requirements. Usually, the bends consist of 3D, 5D, 7D even 12D series.
- 304 Stainless Steel mandrel bends are a high quality, cost effective solution for header, exhaust and downpipe builders. Available in 15°, 45°, 60°, 90°, and 180° in outside diameters from 1.500″ to 4.000″. Bends are precision bent using a CNC mandrel bender in an ISO certified facility to ensure that the degree and center line radius of each bend is consistent and free of defects. After the bending process is completed each mandrel bend is then de-burred and polished to a 600 grit finish to ensure a clean finish on the ends and surface. Our mandrel bends are a perfect match for our stainless steel Tube, stainless steel V-Band Clamps and Flanges, Tube Size Fittings, Exhaust Flanges, and Flex Couplings and Flex Bellows.
- Our speciality are thin-walled pipe-bends with large bending radius, especially for pneumatic conveying systems. The pipe-bends are cold-bent without any pleats on CNC-mandrel machines.
Pipe Fittings are an important piping component that helps in changing the direction of the flow such as elbows, tees, changes the size of the pipe such as reducers, reducing tees, distribute the water supply from the main pipe to other pipes of equal size or lower size, etc. connect different components such as couplings and stop the flows such as Caps.
|Nominal size||1/2”-48” (DN15-DN1200)|
|Angle||Degree 15, 20, 45, 60, 90, 135, 180|
|Type||3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 45, 90 and 180D|
Stock and Product Specification
|Type||90 degree 3d bend|
|Wall thickness||sch10, sch20, sch30, std, sch40, sch60, xs, etc|
|Standards||ANSI, ASTM,DIN, JIS, etc|
|Material||Carbon Steel: ASTM: SA105N/A105, ASTM SA350 LF2,etc|
|Stainless Steel: ASTM A182 F304/304L/316/316L, etc|
|Alloy Steel: ASTM A182 F1/F5/F9/F11/F22/F91, Etc.|
|Duplex stainless steel: ASTM A182 F51/F53/F55/F60, etc|
|Super Duplex Stainless Steel: S32750/2507, UNS32760, etc|
|Nicke alloys: Nickel 200, Monel 400, Inconel 600/625, Incoloy 825/800,|
|Hastelloy C276, Hastelloy C276, Hastelloy B1/B2/B3, Alloy 20, etc|
|Cu-Ni: 90/10,70/30, etc|
|Surface treatment||Transparent oil, rust-proof black oil or hot galvanized|
|Applications||Petroleum, chemical, power, gas, metallurgy, shipbuilding, construction, etc|
- Petrochemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food industry
- Aviation and aerospace industry
- Architectural decoration industry
- Oil and Gas Pipeline industry
- Chemical and Physical characteristic: durable, corrosion resistant and high-temperature resistant.
- We use various stainless steel bending methods to fabricate our products. We offer in-house stainless steel rolling capabilities through the following methods:
- Large-radius bent stainless steel is rolled on a section bender (also known as a profile bender or angle roller).
- Curved stainless steel requiring tight radii is rolled on a rotary-draw bender through a technique called mandrel bending.
- Rolled stainless steel tube or pipe requiring a bend with minimal deformation in wall thickness or ovality would be rolled using the induction bending process.
- Helical spiral bending can be performed on any stainless steel section using a CNC 4 roll bender.
- We also produce pipes with special specifications according to customers’ requirements.
- Bend Available on Sale, by India’s Largest Stockholder and Manufacturer. Our Stainless Steel Bend – Duplex and Super Duplex are available for sale.
- Metallica supplies wide range of Bends -Pipe bend, Pipe bending, ANSI, ISO, JIS and DIN Standards, Measures 1/2 to 56 Inches.
- 3D pipe bend
- 5D pipe bend
- 7D pipe bend
- 12D pipe bend
- Leading Bend manufacturers and suppliers, Metallica offers best quality Bend with excellent chemical & physical properties and long service life. In addition to being one of the biggest dealer of Bend, we also stock stainless steel pipes, alloy steel pipes, seamless pipes and carbon steel seamless pipes manufactured by Jindal and ISMT, which is another large seamless pipe manufacturer in India.
- Buy Bend at Factory Prices! Lowest Price Guaranteed! We Will Quote for Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Alloy Steel Fittings in 2 Hours with Mill Test Certificates! We are looking to develop a big network of buyers across India, with a clear focus on increasing our sales volume and customer base.
- Metallica is one of the largest manufacturers, distributor and supplier of carbon steel Bend, stainless steel Bend and special alloy Bend.
- Keeping in mind our objective to build up a big customer base in India and overseas, we are offering maximum discounts to our customers for Bend, forged pipe fittings, carbon steel seamless pipes, carbon steel welded pipes, LSAW pipes and spiral welded pipes.
- Being one of the largest volume Bend dealer, we can guarantee you the lowest prices. At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins.
- Pipe fittings are used to connect pipes or tubes in two ways:
- By threading: Threaded pipes screw together to connect or join. Generally metal pipes are threaded and they have threaded fittings.
- By slip fit: Slip fit pipes use sleeves that slip into one another. The plastic pipes are either threaded or slip fit.