Heat Exchanger Tube Manufacturers, Suppliers, Stockist – Boiler Tube, Seamless Heat Exchanger Tubes, U Bend Tubes, Cold Drawn Seamless Heat Exchanger Tubes
|Cold Draw Seamless Heat Exchanger Tube||U Type Heat Exchanger Tube|
|Seamless Boiler Tube||Boiler Heat Exchanger Tube|
|Finned Heat Exchanger Tube||Ferrous Heat Exchanger Tube|
|U Bend Tube||Heat Exchanger Tube for Evaporators|
|Heat Exchanger Tubes for Super Heaters||Heat Exchanger Tubes for Condensers|
- We specialize in manufacturing heat exchanger tubes in straight lengths of up to 30 meters, or as U-bends in a size range of 3/16” (4.76 mm) to 4” (101.6 mm) in wall thickness upto 15mm. We can produce seamless and welded heat exchanger tubes in a wide range of grades and sizes. Our manufacturing range for heat exchanger tubes include tubes produced from brass, copper, stainless steel 304/304L, 316L, Duplex, Titanium, Alloy 600, Alloy 400, Alloy 625, Alloy 825, Alloy C276, Aluminium Brass (Alloy 687), Aluminium Brass (Alloy 443), Cu/Ni 90/10 (Alloy 706) and Cu/Ni 90/10 (Alloy 706).
- Heat exchanger tubes are used to produce hydraulic and pneumatic lines, automotive industry, heat exchangers and air coolers. The heat exchanger tubes are manufactured by piercing process followed by pilgering/drawing. Our facilities are equipped with all the machines required to cover the process with a high quality results (piercing, pilger machines, draw benches, straightening machine, degreasing facility and solution annealing furnace).
- A heat exchanger is a device used to transfer heat between two or more fluids. Heat exchangers are used in both cooling and heating processes. The fluids may be separated by a solid wall to prevent mixing or they may be in direct contact. They are widely used in space heating, refrigeration, air conditioning, power stations, chemical plants, petrochemical plants, petroleum refineries, natural-gas processing, and sewage treatment. The classic example of a heat exchanger is found in an internal combustion engine in which a circulating fluid known as engine coolant flows through radiator coils and air flows past the coils, which cools the coolant and heats the incoming air. Another example is the heat sink, which is a passive heat exchanger that transfers the heat generated by an electronic or a mechanical device to a fluid medium, often air or a liquid coolant.
- We are manufacturing seamless and welded heat exchanger tubes by following a stringent quality control program and standards which assure good surface and close dimensional tolerances. We are a global industry leading provider of carbon steel tube, alloy steel tube and stainless steel heat exchanger tube solutions and have obtained ASME Quality and ISO 9001:2015 Certifications. In addition to being a world class tubing manufacturer, we are an authorized dealer of ISMT and Jindal for stock and supply of carbon steel and alloy steel tubes.
- All our heat exchanger tube products are supplied with 3.1 specific test certificates, according to EN 10204. Certification according to 3.2 can be agreed at the time of ordering. Metallica makes it easy for you to source top quality heat exchanger tubes at the lowest prices.
- We specialize in providing deliveries to your factory directly from our warehouse or our principal suppliers. For immediate deliveries of tubes, our inventory is stocked in around 5 warehouses in Kalamboli and 3 warehouses in Mumbai. With a team of over 50 people dedicated for deliveries and response to our esteemed customers, we can offer the best service. At the same time, we are also committed to offer best quality products and most competitive prices to our customers.
Manufacturing Process for Heat Exchanger Tubes
All seamless heat exchanger tubes are manufactured by cold drawing and cold rolling process followed by annealing, straightening and testing. The tolerance of tubes produced by us in line with ASME/ASTM & EN Standards. We promise each heat exchanger tube that we deliver to our client will be the best in quality. All shipments include a full Test Certificate showing all required test results and verifying compliance with the order requirements.
- Cold Rolling – Tube rolling uses compression to reduce the size of seamless heat exchanger tubes. It utilizes one or two sets of rolls with constant cross-section grooves on the circumference of the tube. The rolls are driven by rack and pinion gears of different radii along profiled cams, completing multiple 360º rotations around the tube. Tube rolling is a very precise method of reducing very thin walled and/or smaller diameter tubes, and is often used as the final cold working step. By rolling, we’re able to achieve exceptional control over dimensional tolerances and surface finish while also minimizing material loss and improving the metal’s microstructure.
- Cold Drawing – Cold drawing reduces the diameter by pulling the tube through a die that is smaller than the tube. In order to fit the tube into the die, one end is swaged thereby reducing the diameter of the leading end before drawing. Next, the narrowed end is passed through the die and clamped to a drawing trolley which pulls the tube through the die.
- Annealing – Annealing is used to soften the metal before further cold working or fabrication processes, and improves the overall metallurgical microstructure of the tube. During tube reduction or cold drawing, it can become hard and somewhat brittle. To be able to draw the tube again, stresses formed during cold working need to be removed to return the material to its normal state. During annealing the tube is heated to a controlled temperature and soak time. Through this process the tube remains in shape, but the grains in the structure of the tube reform into a regular unstressed pattern. The resulting annealed tube is softer and suitable for redrawing
- Straightening – Drawing and annealing generally results in some degree of bowing, producing a slight bend in the tubing. In order to make the tubes straight, we use multiple roll mechanical straighteners to implement this procedure, Straightening can introduce slight changes to the size and mechanical properties of the tubing, so these aspects are very carefully controlled during the process.
- Inspection and Tests – At each manufacturing stage, heat exchanger tubes are submitted to a visual and dimensional inspection. They are also submitted to Eddy current test (straight tubes) or, if requested, to other non destructive tests in accordance with the requirements of the standards. Mechanical tests, along with flaring and flattening tests, are performed on samples of each order as per the reference standards. We inspect all lots of heat exchanger tubing before shipment to ensure that every aspect of the customer’s order has been met. Our in-house inspection and tests capabilities include:
- Chemical Composition Test
- Visual inspection
- Dimensional inspection
- Surface roughness testing
- Eddy Current testing
- Hydrostatic pressure testing
- Destructive mechanical testing:
- Yield Strength
- Tensile Strength
- Hardness testing
- Bending, flattening, and flaring
Heat Exchanger Tubes
Special Alloy Heat Exchanger Tubes
Heat Exchanger Tube Specifications, Stock & Production Range
|Product||Heat Exchanger Tubes|
|Type||Seamless, Welded, Finned|
|Size||3/16″ (4.76mm) to 4″ (101.6mm)|
|Length||Upto 30 Meters, Custom|
|Thickness||0.5mm to 12.7mm|
|Technology||Hot Rolled, Cold Drawn, Extruded|
|Surface||A&P, BA, EP, PE, 3PE, FBE, Varnish, Anti Rust Oiled|
|Certification||EN 10204 3.1|
|Pricesfirstname.lastname@example.org | +918928722715|
- Email Us on email@example.com for best prices on various types of Carbon Steel Heat Exchanger Tube, Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger Tube, Duplex Heat Exchanger Tube, Super Duplex Heat Exchanger Tube, Nickel Heat Exchanger Tube, Inconel Heat Exchanger Tube, Monel Heat Exchanger Tube, Incoloy Heat Exchanger Tube, Hastelloy Heat Exchanger Tube, and Titanium Heat Exchanger Tube.
- Marking: Heat Number, Size, Grade, Manufacturing Spec., Commodity Name or as per customer request
Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger Tube
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger 304/304L Tube
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger 304H Tube
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger 310/310S Tube
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger 316/316L Tube
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger 316Ti Tube
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger 317/317L Tube
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger 321/321H Tube
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger 347 Tube
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger 347H Tube
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger 410 Tube
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger 446 Tube
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger 904L Tube
Alloy Steel Heat Exchanger Tube
- Alloy Steel T1 Heat Exchanger Tube
- Alloy Steel T2 Heat Exchanger Tube
- Alloy Steel T5/T5b/T5c Heat Exchanger Tube
- Alloy Steel T9 Heat Exchanger Tube
- Alloy Steel T11 Heat Exchanger Tube
- Alloy Steel T12 Heat Exchanger Tube
- Alloy Steel T22 Heat Exchanger Tube
- Alloy Steel T23 Heat Exchanger Tube
- Alloy Steel T91 Heat Exchanger Tube
Hastelloy Heat Exchanger Tube
- Hastelloy C22 Heat Exchanger Tube
- Hastelloy C276 Heat Exchanger Tube
- Hastelloy B2 Heat Exchanger Tube
- Hastelloy B3 Heat Exchanger Tube
- Hastelloy X Heat Exchanger Tube
Nickel Heat Exchanger Tube
- Nickel 200 Heat Exchanger Tube
- Nickel 201 Heat Exchanger Tube
Special Alloy Heat Exchanger Tubes
- Alloy 20 Heat Exchanger Tube
- SMO 254 Heat Exchanger Tube
- AISI 4130 Heat Exchanger Tube
- Aluminum Heat Exchanger Tube
- Copper Heat Exchanger Tubes
- Brass Heat Exchanger Tubes
Duplex Steel Heat Exchanger Tube
- Duplex Steel S31803 / S32205 Heat Exchanger Tube
- Super Duplex Steel S32750/ S32760 Heat Exchanger Tube
Titanium Heat Exchanger Tube
- Titanium Gr 2 Heat Exchanger Tube
- Titanium Gr 5 Heat Exchanger Tube
Inconel Heat Exchanger Tube
- Inconel 600 Heat Exchanger Tube
- Inconel 601 Heat Exchanger Tube
- Inconel 625 Heat Exchanger Tube
- Inconel 718 Heat Exchanger Tube
Incoloy Heat Exchanger Tube
- Incoloy 800 / 800H / 800HT Heat Exchanger Tube
- Incoloy 825 Heat Exchanger Tube
- Incoloy 925 Heat Exchanger Tube
- Incoloy 330/ SS 330/ Ra 330 Heat Exchanger Tube
Monel Heat Exchanger Tube
- Monel 400 Heat Exchanger Tube
- Monel K500 Heat Exchanger Tube
Cupro Nickel Heat Exchanger Tube
- Cupro Nickel 90 / 10 Heat Exchanger Tube
- Cupro Nickel 70 / 30 Heat Exchanger Tube
Carbon Steel Heat Exchanger Tube
- ASTM A192 / ASME SA192 Heat Exchanger Tubes
- ASTM A179 / ASME SA179 Heat Exchanger Tubes
- ASTM A210 / ASME SA210 GR. A1 Heat Exchanger Tubes
- ASTM A210 / ASME SA210 GR. C Heat Exchanger Tubes
Testing & Inspection of Heat Exchanger Tubes
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Heat Exchanger Tubes
Prices for heat exchanger tube or tubing products are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy heat exchanger tubes is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of seamless and welded heat exchanger tube products, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Heat Exchanger Tubes
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Heat Exchanger Tubes
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Heat Exchanger Tubes
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Heat Exchanger Tubes
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Heat Exchanger Tubes in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Heat Exchanger Tubes
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu