Nut Manufacturers, Suppliers, Stockist – Hex Nut, Hex Jam Nut, Hex Flange Nut, Hex Slotted Nuts, Hex Top Lock Nut, Nylon Lock Nut or Metal Lock Nut
- We are a leading professional manufacturer and supplier of various types of nuts such as Hex Nut, Coupling Nuts, T Nuts, Weld Nuts, K Nuts, Furniture Nuts, Rivet Nuts, Square Nuts, Slotted Nuts. Metallica also produces non-standard inch and metric size nuts according to customer drawings and samples. We supply DIN, EN, ISO, ANSI, ASME, ASTM, BS, JIS, UNI and more metric and inch standard fasteners, non-standard and customized fasteners.
- Nuts are manufactured from a variety of materials. Our manufacturing range for nuts include nuts produced from low carbon steel, middle carbon steel, alloy steel, brass, copper, stainless steel, Duplex, Super Duplex, Titanium, Alloy 600, Alloy 400, Alloy 600, Alloy 625, Alloy 825, and Alloy C276. To meet various requirements for corrosion resistant or strength, we can offer hex nuts and other types with further treatment such as heating, black oxide, zinc coating, hot dipper galvanizing, black zinc coating, brass coating, nickel and chrome plating, etc.
- We are manufacturing hex nuts by following a stringent quality control program and standards which assure good surface and close dimensional tolerances. We are a global industry leading provider of carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steel nuts and have obtained ASME Quality and ISO 9001:2015 Certifications.
- Nuts usually come with a bolt or rod or pre-assembled thread part. The most often used nuts are hex nut, hex jam nut, hex flange nut, hex slotted nuts, hex top lock nut also nylon lock nut or metal lock nut. Basically, there are metric and inch standard nuts used. Metric standard series nuts are manufactured as per DIN, ISO, JIS, UNI, GB, EN standards and inch series nuts are produced as per ANSI/ASME/BS/AU/IFI/SAE standards.
- All our hex nuts and other fastener products are supplied with 3.1 specific test certificates, according to EN 10204. Certification according to 3.2 can be agreed at the time of ordering. Metallica makes it easy for you to source top quality hex nuts at the lowest prices.
Manufacturing Fasteners – Nut, Bolts, Screws & Washers
Fasteners, nuts, bolts and screws are generally manufactured by two processes namely cold forging and hot forging.
- The cold forging process is generally used for manufacturing small size fasteners while hot forging process is used for large size bolts and nuts. The cold forging process starts with large steel wire rods, which are uncoiled and cut to length. This is followed by pressure forging, cold extrusion and reducing, or a combination of these procedures, followed by heat treating to improve strength and surface treating to improve durability.
- Many other fasteners are also produced by the cold forming or forging process especially for producing large quantities, as it reduces the cost of production. The choice of the suitable forming machine depends on the size of the fastener and on the degree of forming. The greater the degree of forming, the more forming stages are required.
- Screws are usually produced by cold forming process where in we usually receive the wire coiled on rolls.
- Heat treatment process is used after the fastener production to increase the strength or control the mechanical properties of fasteners.
- Nuts are usually produced with the cold or hot forming procedure as well. The choice of one or the other procedure depends on the one hand on the size and on the other on the required quantities.
- The hot forging or forming production method is used mainly to manufacture large diameters starting with approx. M27, and longer pieces starting from approx. 300 mm. In addition, parts are possible that cannot be produced using cold forming because of the very small volumes, or because of a very high degree of forming.
- Washers are produced by punching or forming process. The manufacturing process starts with making of punching die as per the required internal and external diameter of washer.
Nuts with Black Oxide Finish
Nuts with Zinc Coating
Nuts with Zinc Coating
Nylon Insert Lock Nut
T NUT (Tee Nut)
Hex Slotted Nut
Hex Long Nuts
Dome Cap Nut
Hex Flange Nut
Nut Specifications, Stock & Production Range
|Grade||A36, B7, B16, L7, 304/304L, 316/316L, EN8, A307B, A193/A320 B8, A193/A320 B8M, UNS S31803, UNS S32205, UNS S32750, UNS S32760, Alloy 400, Alloy 600, Alloy 625, Alloy C276, Alloy 800, Alloy 825|
|Materials||Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Nickel Alloys, Alloy Steel, Titanium|
|Size||M6 to M64|
|Type||Hex Nut, Hex Jam Nut, Hex Flange Nut, Hex Slotted Nuts, Hex Top Lock Nut Also Nylon Lock Nut Or Metal Lock Nut|
|Standards||DIN, EN, ISO, ANSI, ASME, ASTM, BS, JIS, UNI|
|Surface||Black Oxide, Zinc Coating, Hot Dip Galvanizing, Black Zinc Coating, Brass Coating, Nickel and Chrome Plating|
|Certification||EN 10204 3.1|
|Pricesfirstname.lastname@example.org | +918928722715|
- Email Us on email@example.com for best prices on various types of Carbon Steel Hex Nuts, Stainless Steel Hex Nut, Duplex Hex Nut, Super Duplex Hex Nuts, Nickel Hex Nut, Inconel Hex Nuts, Monel Hex Nuts, Incoloy Hex Nuts, Hastelloy Hex Nuts, and Titanium Hex Nuts.
Stainless Steel Hex Nuts
- Stainless Steel 304/304L Hex Nuts
- Stainless Steel 304H Hex Nuts
- Stainless Steel 310/310S Hex Nuts
- Stainless Steel 316/316L Hex Nuts
- Stainless Steel 316Ti U Hex Nuts
- Stainless Steel 317/317L Hex Nuts
- Stainless Steel 321/321H Hex Nuts
- Stainless Steel 347 Hex Nuts
- Stainless Steel 347H Hex Nuts
- Stainless Steel 410 Hex Nuts
- Stainless Steel 446 Hex Nuts
- Stainless Steel 904L Hex Nuts
Alloy Steel Hex Nuts
- Alloy Steel B6 Hex Nuts
- Alloy Steel B7 Hex Nuts
- Alloy Steel B7M Hex Nuts
- Alloy Steel B16 Hex Nuts
- Alloy Steel 2 Hex Nuts
- Alloy Steel 2HM Hex Nuts
- Alloy Steel 2H Hex Nuts
- Alloy Steel GR 6 Hex Nuts
- Alloy Steel GR 7 Hex Nuts
- Alloy Steel GR 7M Hex Nuts
Hastelloy Hex Nuts
- Hastelloy C22 Hex Nuts
- Hastelloy C276 Hex Nuts
- Hastelloy B2 Hex Nuts
- Hastelloy B3 Hex Nuts
- Hastelloy X Hex Nuts
Nickel Hex Nuts
- Nickel 200 Hex Nuts
- Nickel 201 Hex Nuts
Special Alloy Hex Nuts
- Alloy 20 Hex Nuts
- SMO 254 Hex Nuts
- AISI 4130 Hex Nuts
- Aluminium Hex Nuts
- Alloy A286 Hex Nuts
- 17-4ph Hex Nuts
- Aluminium Hex Nuts
Duplex Steel Hex Nuts
- Duplex Steel S31803 / S32205 Hex Nuts
- Super Duplex Steel S32750/ S32760 Hex Nuts
Titanium Hex Nuts
- Titanium Gr 2 Hex Nuts
- Titanium Gr 5 Hex Nuts
Inconel Hex Nuts
- Inconel 600 Hex Nuts
- Inconel 601 Hex Nuts
- Inconel 625 Hex Nuts
- Inconel 718 Hex Nuts
Incoloy Hex Nuts
- Incoloy 800 / 800H / 800HT Hex Nuts
- Incoloy 825 Hex Nuts
- Incoloy 925 Hex Nuts
- Incoloy 330/ SS 330/ Ra 330 Hex Nuts
Monel Hex Nuts
- Monel 400 Hex Nuts
- Monel K500 Hex Nuts
Cupro Nickel Hex Nuts
- Cupro Nickel 90 / 10 Hex Nuts
- Cupro Nickel 70 / 30 Hex Nuts
- Copper Hex Nuts
- Brass Hex Nuts
Carbon Steel Hex Nuts
- Low Carbon Steel Hex Nuts
- Middle Carbon Steel Hex Nuts
- High Carbon Hex Nuts
- High Strength Hex Nuts
Testing & Inspection of Nuts
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Nuts
Prices for nut and bolt products are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy nuts is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of nut products, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Nuts
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Nuts
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Nuts
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Nuts
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Nuts in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Nuts
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu