Carbon Steel Pipe Fitting Manufacturers in India – CS Buttweld Pipe Fittings, Forged Pipe Fittings, CS Threaded Fittings, CS Socket Weld Pipe Fittings & CS Flanges
- Metallica is one of the biggest manufacturer and supplier of carbon steel pipe fittings in Mumbai, India, with ex-stock inventory of over 300 tons at our warehouses in Mumbai, India. We offer the most competitive prices for various types of carbon steel pipe fittings such as carbon steel socket weld and carbon steel threaded pipe fittings, carbon steel buttweld pipe fittings, and carbon steel flanges. In addition to being one of the largest carbon steel pipe fittings supplier in India, we are also a large steel pipe manufacturer and stockholder. As one of the biggest supplier of steel pipes and pipes fittings in India, Metallica carries inventory of over 15,000 tons in its warehouses in Mumbai, Maharashtra India.
- We are manufacturers and suppliers of all types seamless and welded carbon steel pipe fittings in sizes range of 12.7mm to 906mm OD, in wall thickness upto 40mm. Seamless and welded carbon steel pipe fittings are made in variety of standard and grades.
- We specialize in supplying carbon steel pipe fittings for the petroleum, natural gas, electric power, chemical, refining, refrigeration, heating and other industries. The main products are flanges, tees, elbows, reducers, valves, pipes, insulation pipes, anti-corrosion pipes, and fasteners. We are capable of manufacturing various types of carbon steel pipe fittings such as elbow, tees, bends, reducers, caps, forged flanges and sockets.
- We are manufacturing carbon steel pipe fittings by following a stringent quality control program and standards which assure good surface and close dimensional tolerances. We are a global industry leading provider of carbon steel pipe fittings and have obtained ASME Quality and ISO 9001:2015 Certifications. In addition to being a world class stainless steel pipe manufacturer, we are an authorized dealer of ISMT and Jindal for stock and supply of carbon steel and alloy steel pipes.
- All our carbon steel pipe fitting products are supplied with 3.1 specific test certificates, according to EN 10204. Certification according to 3.2 can be agreed at the time of ordering. Metallica makes it easy for you to source top quality carbon steel pipe fittings at the lowest prices.
- For immediate deliveries of carbon steel pipes and pipe fittings, our inventory is stocked in around 5 warehouses in Kalamboli and 3 warehouses in Mumbai. With a team of over 50 people dedicated for deliveries and response to our esteemed customers, we can offer the best service. At the same time, we are also committed to offer best quality products and most competitive prices to our customers.
|Product||Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings|
|Type||Seamless, Welded, LR & SR, Forged|
|Specification||ASME B16.9, ANSI B16.11, ANSI B16.5,|
|Size||1/2″ to 72″ (Seamless type: ½” up to 28″, Welded type: 28″-to 72″)|
|Thickness||SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 160, SCH XS, SCH XXS, All Schedules|
|Grades||A234 WPB, WPC; A106B, ASTM A420 WPL9, WPL3, WPL6, WPHY-42, WPHY-46, WPHY-52, WPHY-60, WPHY-65, WPHY-70|
|Fittings Type||Seamless Butt Weld Fittings, Forged Fittings, Flanges, Black, Galvanised|
|Other Fittings||Elbows, Tees, Reducers, Caps, Stub Ends, Flanges (ANSI, Table E, D and H)|
Carbon steel buttweld fittings are available in various shapes such as elbows, tees, reducers, crosses, caps, and stub ends. The dimensional specification for carbon steel buttweld fittings is ASME B16.9 and the MSS SP 43. CS buttweld pipe fittings are used for piping systems above 2 inches in diameter, whereas socket weld and threaded fittings are used for smaller size pipes (ASME B16.11).
Buttweld Pipe Fittings
180 Degree Long Radius Elbow
180 Degree Short Radius Elbow
Long Radius 45 Degree Elbow
Long Radius 90 Degree Elbow
Pipe End Cap
Straight Tee Manufacturers
Short Radius 45 Degree Elbow
Short Radius 90 Degree Elbow
- Socket Weld (SW) fittings Class 3000, 6000, 9000 are defined in the ASME B16.11 standards.
- Threaded (THD), screwed fittings Class 2000, 3000, 6000 are defined in the ASME B16.11 standards.
Carbon steel forged fittings, also commonly known as socket weld and threaded pipe fittings, are used for small size pipes and piping systems (generally below 4 inches in diameter for Class 3000, and below 2 inches for fittings in class 6000 and 9000). These fittings are manufactured by forging and machining solid steel bars or billets. Socket weld and threaded carbon steel pipe fittings are available in a variety of shapes such as elbows, tees, reducers, unions, couplings. The ASME B16.11 specification covers socket and threaded fittings for oil and gas application. For larger pipe sizes, ASME B16.9 buttweld fittings shall be used instead.
90 Deg Socket Weld Elbow
90 Degree Threaded Elbow
Hexagonal Threaded Plug
Socket Weld Coupling
Socket Weld Cross
45 Deg. Socket Weld Elbow
Socket Weld Half Coupling
Socket Weld Outlets
Socket Weld Union
Socket Welded Tee
Threaded Half Coupling
Threaded Hexagonal Bushing
Threaded Round Plug
Threaded Round Plug
Threaded Street Elbow
Carbon steel flanges, also an important type of carbon steel pipe fittings, provide an easy access for cleaning, inspection or modification of a piping system. Carbon steel flanges are joined to each other by bolting and joined to the piping system by welding or threading and are designed to the specific pressure ratings; 150lb, 300lb, 400lb, 600lb, 900lb, 1500lb and 2500lb. Steel pipe flanges are classified as per ASME B16.5 standard. There are various types of flanges forged and machined from steel rods and billets. Among the most commonly used flanges include slip on flange, weld neck flange, threaded flange and blind flanges.
Lap Joint Flange
Long Welding Neck Flange
Slip On Flange
Spectacle Blind Flange
- Stainless Steel 304/304L Pipe Fittings
- Stainless Steel 304H Pipe Fittings
- Stainless Steel 310/310S Pipe Fittings
- Stainless Steel 316/316L Pipe Fittings
- Stainless Steel 316Ti Pipe Fittings
- Stainless Steel 317/317L Pipe Fittings
- Stainless Steel 321/321H Pipe Fittings
- Stainless Steel 347 Pipe Fittings
- Stainless Steel 347H Pipe Fittings
- Stainless Steel 410 Pipe Fittings
- Stainless Steel 446 Pipe Fittings
- Stainless Steel 904L Pipe Fittings
Alloy Steel Pipe Fittings
- Alloy Steel P1 Pipe Fittings
- Alloy Steel P5 Pipe Fittings
- Alloy Steel P9 Pipe Fittings
- Alloy Steel P11 Pipe Fittings
- Alloy Steel P12 Pipe Fittings
- Alloy Steel P17 Pipe Fittings
- Alloy Steel P22 Pipe Fittings
- Alloy Steel P91 Pipe Fittings
Hastelloy Pipe Fittings
- Hastelloy C22 Pipe Fittings
- Hastelloy C276 Pipe Fittings
- Hastelloy B2 Pipe Fittings
- Hastelloy B3 Pipe Fittings
- Hastelloy X Pipe Fittings
Nickel Pipe Fittings
- Nickel 200 Pipe Fittings
- Nickel 201 Pipe Fittings
Special Alloy Pipes Fittings
- Alloy 20 Pipe Fittings
- SMO 254 Pipe Fittings
- AISI 4130 Pipe Fittings
- Aluminium Pipe Fittings
Duplex Steel Pipe Fittings
- Duplex Steel S31803 / S32205 Pipe Fittings
- Super Duplex Steel S32750/ S32760 Pipe Fittings
Titanium Pipe Fittings
- Titanium Gr 2 Pipe Fittings
- Titanium Gr 5 Pipe Fittings
Inconel Pipe Fittings
- Inconel 600 Pipe Fittings
- Inconel 601 Pipe Fittings
- Inconel 625 Pipe Fittings
- Inconel 718 Pipe Fittings
Incoloy Pipe Fittings
- Incoloy 800 / 800H / 800HT Pipe Fittings
- Incoloy 825 Pipe Fittings
- Incoloy 925 Pipe Fittings
- Incoloy 330/ SS 330/ Ra 330 Pipe Fittings
Monel Pipe Fittings
- Monel 400 Pipe Fittings
- Monel K500 Pipe Fittings
Cupro Nickel Pipe Fittings
- Cupro Nickel 90 / 10 Pipe Fittings
- Cupro Nickel 70 / 30 Pipe Fittings
- Copper Pipe Fittings
- Brass Pipe Fittings
- ASTM A234 WPB Buttweld Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings
- ASTM A105 Forged Pipe Fittings
- Mild Steel Pipe Fittings
Testing & Inspection of Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Steel Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings
Prices for steel pipe fitting products are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy pipe fittings is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of seamless and welded carbon steel pipe fitting products, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers & Manufacturers of Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu