Alloy Steel Buttweld Pipe Fittings Manufacturers, Suppliers, Stockists – ASME B16.9, Elbows, Tees, Reducers, Caps, Stub Ends, Crosses, Laterals, Olets, Return Bends
|ASME B16.9, ASME B16.25, MSS SP 75, MSS SP 43||KS B-1522, KS B-1541|
|JIS 2311, JIS 2312, JIS2313||EN10253-1, EN10253-2, EN10253-3, EN10253-4|
|DIN2605-1, DIN2605-2||BS1640-1, BS1640-2, BS1640-3, BS1640-4, BS1965-1|
|GOST 17375, GOST 17376, GOST 17378, GOST 17379||ASTM/ASME A234 WP1, WP12, WP11, WP22, WP5, WP91, WP911|
- The most common materials in stock and regularly bought by our customers is alloy steel (ASTM/ASME A234 WP1, WP12, WP11, WP22, WP5, WP91, WP911). We have around 30 years experience in manufacturing of alloy steel butt weld pipe fittings in size ranging from 1/2” to 60”, schedule from Sch5s to SchXXS. Metallica specializes in manufacturing elbows, tee, reducer, caps, crosses, stub ends, etc. conforming to ASME, ANSI, and DIN standard. We also produce custom size pipe fittings made according to drawings from our clients. Our products are widely used in oil & gas, petrochemical, refineries, power plant, shipbuilding, metallurgy, paper making and other industries.
- A butt weld pipe fitting is a type of pipe fitting, which is designed to be welded on site to connect pipes together. Welding of a buttweld pipe fitting to pipes or other fittings is generally done to allow change in direction of the piping system. Buttweld fittings are generally identified or inquired in nominal pipe sizes with specified pipe schedule. Buttweld fitting’s dimensions and tolerances are defined as per ASME B16.9 standard. All buttweld pipe fittings have beveled ends as per ASME B16.25 standard. This helps create full penetration weld without any extra preparation needed for the butt weld fitting.
- Manufacturing alloy steel buttweld fittings – A butt weld pipe fitting is made by the process of hot forming that includes bending and forming to shape. The starting material of butt weld fitting is a pipe that is cut to length, heated and molded into specific shapes by means of dies. Heat treatment is also done to remove residual stresses and obtain desired mechanical properties. Sch 10 fittings are also more common in stainless steel butt weld fitting, while SCH 40 is common for carbon steel buttweld fittings.
- Being one of the largest volume alloy steel buttweld pipe fittings manufacturer and supplier in Mumbai, we can guarantee you the lowest prices. At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins. We have an extensive trader network across India, USA, Europe and the Middle East, who buy from us on a regular basis.
- In addition to traders, we have many EPC contractors, companies and end users in various industries as our customers. We are leading alloy steel buttweld fittings suppliers for various applications ranging from low/medium/high pressure or temperatures.
- ASME 16.9 covers overall dimensions, tolerances, ratings, testing, and markings for factory-made wrought alloy steel butt-welding fittings in sizes NPS 1⁄2 through NPS 48 (DN 15 through DN 1200). The term “wrought” denotes fittings made of seamless or welded pipes, tubing, plates, or forgings. These fittings include long radius elbows, reducing elbows, long radius returns, short radius elbows, short radius 180° returns, 3D elbows, straight tees, straight crosses, reducing tees, reducing crosses, lap joint stub ends, caps, concentric reducers, and eccentric reducers.
Stock Range of Alloy Steel Buttweld Pipe Fittings
|Product||Alloy Steel Buttweld Pipe Fitting|
|Standards and Specification||ASME/ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28, MSS-SP-43|
ASTM A234/ASME SA234, ASTM A420
|Type||Seamless, Welded, Two Half Fabricated, 100% X Ray Welded|
|Size Range||1/8” NB TO 48” NB|
|Thickness||STD, XS, XXS, SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, SCH60, SCH80, SCH160|
|2mm – 200mm (or as per Custom Drawings) Max. W.T. 200mm|
|Surface Finish||Annealed & Pickled for Stainless Steel and High Temperature Nickel Alloy Buttweld Fittings|
|Sand Blast, Black Painting, Galvanizing Finish for Carbon Steel & Alloy Steel Buttweld Fittings|
|Test Certificates||Test Certificates are available with materials, as per EN 10204 3.1 or 3.2|
|Inspection||Buyer Inspection or Third Party Inspection Acceptable|
|At Metallica, all fittings and flanges are subject to strict inspection at each stage of the production process, starting from raw material purchasing to product dispatch.|
|Packing||Wooden Pallets, Gunny Bags, Wooden Box, or As per Customer Request|
|Delivery||100% On Time Delivery|
|2-3 Days for In Stock Items|
|15-30 Days for Volume Products|
|Forms||Elbow, Pipe Bends (3D, 4D, 5D, 6D, 10D), Equal & Reducing Tee, Pipe Cap, 180 Degree Elbow (LR & SR), 90 Degree Elbow (LR & SR), 45 Deg. Elbow (LR & SR), Lap Joint Stub End, Lateral Tee, Eccentric & Concentric Reducer|
|W.T.||2mm – 120mm (or as per Custom Drawings)|
Different Materials Used for Steel Buttweld Pipe Fittings
|Carbon Steel Buttweld Fittings||ASTM/ASME A234 WPB, WPC|
|Alloy Steel Buttweld Fittings||ASTM/ASME A234 WP1, WP12, WP11, WP22, WP5, WP91, WP911|
|Stainless Steel Buttweld Fittings||ASTM/ASME A403 WP 304/304L, WP 316/316L/316Ti, ASTM/ASME A403 WP 321/321H, ASTM/ASME A403 WP 347/347H|
|Low-Temperature Buttweld Steel Fittings||ASTM/ASME A420 WPL3/WPL6|
|High Performance Buttweld Fittings||ASTM/ASME A860 WPHY 42, 46, 52, 60, 65, 70|
Fittings are divided into three groups:
- Buttweld (BW) fittings whose dimensions, dimensional tolerances et cetera are defined in the ASME B16.9 standards. Light-weight corrosion resistant fittings are made to MSS SP43.
- Socket Weld (SW) fittings Class 3000, 6000, 9000 are defined in the ASME B16.11 standards.
- Threaded (THD), screwed fittings Class 2000, 3000, 6000 are defined in the ASME B16.11 standards.
Standard Types of Buttweld Fittings
Testing & Inspection of Carbon Steel Butt weld Pipe Fittings
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Carbon Steel Buttweld Pipe Fittings
Prices for carbon steel buttweld pipe fittings are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of carbon steel buttweld pipe fittings, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided at the time of Domestic Sales or Export of Carbon Steel Buttweld Pipe Fittings
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Basis for Carbon Steel Buttweld Pipe Fittings
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Carbon Steel Buttweld Pipe Fittings
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Suppliers of Carbon Steel Buttweld Pipe Fittings in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Export Sales of Carbon Steel Buttweld Pipe Fittings
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu