Titanium Product Manufacturers, Stockist – Titanium Grade 2 Suppliers, Titanium Grade 5 Dealers, Titanium Fittings, Titanium Mill Products, Titanium Custom Products
- Metallica is one of the biggest Titanium product supplier and stockist, with over 250 customers in India and overseas. We are bulk producers, suppliers and exporters of titanium products from factories in India and overseas (USA, Japan, Korea, Europe); and are able to give you the best price and quality just in time.
- We stock all major forms of titanium raw material in certain shape, such as titanium sheet, titanium plate, titanium foil, titanium strip, titanium pipe, titanium tube, titanium bar, titanium rod, titanium ring, titanium target, titanium round bar, titanium rectangular bar and titanium screws with different standards available. Being one of the largest volume titanium supplier, we can guarantee you the lowest prices.
- At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins. We have an extensive trader network across India and the Middle East, who buy from us on a regular basis. In addition to traders, we have many EPC contractors, companies and end users in various industries as our customers for titanium.
- Titanium products are lightweight, strong, corrosion resistant and abundant in nature. Titanium Seamless Pipe and its alloys possess tensile strengths from 30,000 psi to 200,000 psi (210-1380 MPa), which are equivalent to those strengths found in most of alloy steels. We supply Titanium Pipes to leading Oil & Gas industry fabricators to build heat exchangers, air-coolers and other process equipment’s.
- Our material is of prime quality and is fully certifiable to orthopedic (ASTM F-136, F167 and F1472), aerospace (AMS, Mil-T) and industrial specifications (ASTM and ASME).
Production & Supply Range of Titanium Products
|Specifications||ASTM B 167 ASME SB 167 / ASTM B 829 ASME SB 829 / ASTM B 517 ASME SB 517|
|Titanium Seamless Pipe size||4 to 219mm W. T.: 0.5 to 20mm|
|Titanium Welded Pipe size||5.0 mm – 1219.2 mm|
|Titanium EFW Pipe size||5.0 mm – 1219.2 mm|
|Specialized in||Large Diameter Size|
|Titanium Pipe Schedule||SCH5, SCH10, SCH40, STD, SCH80, SCH160|
|Titanium Pipe Finish||Polished, AP (Annealed & Pickled), BA (Bright & Annealed), MF|
|Titanium Pipe Form||Round, Square, Hollow, Rectangular, Hydraulic, Straight Pipes Etc.|
|Titanium Pipe Length||Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length.|
|End||Plain End, Bevelled End, Threaded.|
|Marking||All Titanium Pipes are marked as follows: Standard, Grade, OD, Thickness, Length, Heat No. (Or according to the customer’s request.)|
|Material Test Certificates (MTC)||Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2|
- Trademark Notice: Some names are trade names and/or trademarks of specific manufacturers. We are not affiliated with any manufacturer(s). Orders will be filled to meet specifications from any available source(s). Names are listed solely for reference to help identify products consistent with listed specifications.
- We can also cut, thread, and groove Titanium Pipes to meet your specifications.
- We can provide round bar, square bar, hexagonal bar, eight square bar, flat bar etc.
ASTM Product Specification of Titanium
|Titanium Bar/Rod||ASTM B348/SB348, AMS 4928, ASTM F67, ASTM F136|
|Titanium Sheet/Plate/Foil/Strip||ASTM B265/SB265, AMS 4911, ASTM F67, ASTM F136|
|Titanium Pipe/Tube||ASTM B338, ASME SB338, ASTM B861, ASME SB861|
|Titanium Wire||ASTM B863, ASTM B348, ASME SB348, AWS A5.16, AMS 4951|
|Titanium Forgings||ASTM B381, ASME SB381|
|Titanium Fasteners||DIN912, DIN913, DIN916, DIN933, DIN934, DIN963, DIN7991, DIN6921, ISO7380, ISO7984, etc.|
|Titanium Fittings||ASTM B363, ASME/ANSI B16.9, MSS SP-43, HG/T 3651|
|Titanium Flange||ASME/ANSI B16.5|
|Titanium Anodes /Electrodes||OEM SERVICE|
|Titanium Oxide(as agent)||RUTILE TYPE AND ANATASE|
Equivalents of Titanium
|Grades||UNS No.||Grades||UNS No.|
|Grade 1||UNS R50250||CP-Ti||Grade 9||UNS R56320||Ti-3Al-2.5V|
|Grade 2||UNS R50400||CP-Ti||Grade 11||UNS R52250||Ti-0.15Pd|
|Grade 4||UNS R50700||CP-Ti||Grade 12||UNS R53400||Ti-0.3Mo-0.8Ni|
|Grade 5||UNS R56400||Ti 6Al-4V||Grade 16||UNS R52402||Ti-0.05Pd|
|Grade 7||UNS R52400||Ti-0.20Pd||Grade 23||UNS R56407||Ti-6Al-4V ELI|
Chemical Properties of Titanium
|Grade||C||O||N||H||Fe||Al||V||Pd||Ni||Mo||Other Elements||Other Elements|
|(≤)||(≤)||(≤)||(≤)||(≤)||Max. each||Max. total|
Mechanical Properties of Titanium
|Grade||Tensile strength||Yield strength||Elongation in 4D||Reduction of Area|
|Min||Min (0.2%, offset)||Min (%)||Min (%)|
What is Titanium?
Titanium is well known for its excellent properties like high corrosion-resistance, strength, lightness. Titanium is relatively a new metal which was discovered back in 1970,we at Metallica, have created different products with titanium like titanium cup, condenser titanium tubes, titanium bars, titanium plate, etc. It was started to be produced in industries in 1948 after a very long time of maturation since its discovery. Titanium is immensely friendly to the environment and has naturally abundant reserves. Through research and continuous development, this material is found to have nearly indefinite possibilities.
Our Titanium Grade 2 Pipes and Tubes and Titanium Grade 5 Pipes and Tubes are one of the most dependable product in the titanium supply industry. Our name as titanium expert continues to grow because of the pipes and tubes. Many titanium suppliers like us are finding more ways for the usage of titanium products that are perfect fit for heat exchangers, heat pump, condensers as well as all kinds of sport products such as titanium bicycle, golf clubs, and tennis racquets, wheelchairs and another special fields that need high strength and light weight applications.
Properties of Titanium
- Titanium is best material for medical equipment’s.
- High tensile strength and excellent corrosion resistance and formability.
- Greater working range than aluminum.
- Offers excellent corrosion resistance, superior formability and strength between grades 1 and 3.
- Biocompatibility of these Titanium Pipes is excellent, especially when direct contact with tissue or bone is required.
- Used in high tensile strength applications even at high temperatures.
- Ability to withstand extreme temperatures.
Applications of Titanium
- Heat Pump
- Chemical Fields: such as: titanium gasket.
- Oceaneering/Marine Industry
- Power Plant
- Exhaust Pipe
- Aerospace Structures
- Medical Industry
- Oil and Gas
- Structure Processing Fields: some machining parts.
- Equipment Fields, such as: Heater exchanger, Anode
Types of Titanium Products
|Titanium Hollow Pipe||Titanium Thin Wall Pipe|
|Titanium Seamless Pipe||Titanium Heat Exchanger Tube|
|Titanium Bush Hex Pipe||ASTM B338 Titanium Seamless Pipe|
|Titanium Round Pipe||Titanium Welded Pipe|
|Ti Grade Titanium Alloy Round Pipe||ASTM B338 Titanium Round Pipe|
|Titanium Aero engine tube||ASTM B338 Titanium Custom Pipe|
|Ti Grade Titanium Alloy Custom Pipe||ASTM B338 Titanium Thick Wall Pipe|
|Titanium Elliptical and Oval Tube||ASTM B338 Titanium Thin Wall Pipe|
|Titanium Pipe Fittings||Titanium Forging|
|SCH40 Titanium pipe||Titanium Fasteners|
|Titanium flex pipe||Titanium Plates, Sheets and Bars|
|Ti Grade Titanium Alloy Polished Pipe||UNS Titanium lined pipe|
|Titanium Exhaust Pipe||Titanium Micro Tube|
|Titanium Bar/Billet||Titanium Wire/Welding Wire|
|Titanium Boiler Tube||Titanium Coil Tubing|
|Titanium Capillary Tube||Titanium U Shaped Tube|
|Titanium Gas Tube Ar 15 supplier||Precision Titanium Tubing|
Titanium Product Manufacturers, Suppliers
Titanium Product Dealers, Stockist
Testing & Inspection of Titanium Products
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Titanium Materials
Prices for Titanium materials are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of Titanium products, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Titanium Products
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Titanium Materials
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Titanium Materials
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Titanium Materials
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Titanium Materials in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Titanium Materials
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu