Alloy Steel High Temperature Pipe Manufacturers, Suppliers, Stockist – ASTM A213, ASTM A335 P5/P9/P11/P22/P91, Alloy 600, Alloy 601, Alloy 602
|Alloy Steel T1 High Temperature Pipe/Tube||Alloy Steel T12 High Temperature Pipe/Tube|
|Alloy Steel T2 High Temperature Pipe/Tube||Alloy Steel T22 High Temperature Pipe/Tube|
|Alloy Steel T5/T5b/T5c High Temperature Pipe/Tube||Alloy Steel T23 High Temperature Pipe/Tube|
|Alloy Steel T9 High Temperature Pipe/Tube||Alloy Steel T91 High Temperature Pipe/Tube|
|Alloy Steel T11 High Temperature Pipe/Tube||Alloy Steel 601 High Temperature Pipe|
|Alloy Steel 600 High Temperature Pipe/Tube||Alloy Steel 602 High Temperature Pipe/Tubes|
|Alloy Steel Boiler Pipe/Tubes||Alloy Steel Thermocouple Pipe/Tubes|
|Alloy Steel Finned Tubes||Alloy Steel Chrome Moly Pipe/Tubes|
|Alloy Steel Furnace Pipe/Tubes||Alloy Steel Superheater Pipe/Tubes|
|Alloy Steel Muffle Pipe/Tubes||Alloy Steel Stock Program|
|Alloy Steel Recuperator Pipe/Tubes||Alloy Steel Reheater Pipe/Tubes|
- Metallica is one of the largest manufacturer and supplier of ASTM A335 seamless carbon and alloy steel high temperature pipe in India. We offer carbon and alloy steel ASTM A213 / A213M ASME SA213 T11 T12 T22, ASTM A209 T1, T1a, T1b, ASTM A519 1020, ASTM A519 1025, ASTM A519 1026, ASTM A519 1035, ASTM A519 1045, ASTM A519 4130, ASTM A519 4140 high temperature pipe in size range of 15.9mm to 323.8mm, with wall thickness: 3.5mm to 12.7mm in standard and custom lengths. As one of the most professional A519 seamless carbon and alloy steel high temperature pipe manufacturers and suppliers in India, we have one of the biggest steel pipe factory at your service. Metallica owns three warehouses, one factory and 3 offices mainly producing and marketing seamless carbon steel tube, alloy seamless steel tube, seamless & welded stainless steel tube, as well as nickel alloy tubes.
- We manufacture and supply alloy steel high temperature pipe for critical applications in industries like oil & gas, aviation, aerospace, petrochemical, natural gas, paper making, industrial gas, heat exchange and others. All materials are also available in accordance to equivalent DIN/ EN standards and grades. All our alloy steel high temperature products are supplied with 3.1 specific test certificates, according to EN 10204. Certification according to 3.2 can be agreed at the time of ordering.
- Metallica also stocks and supplies a wide range of stock of alloy steel pipe fittings, alloy steel flanges and valves, and all our products are supplied with complete product certification.
- Metallica makes it easy for you to source top quality alloy steel high temperature pipe at the lowest prices in India. We specialize in providing deliveries to your factory directly from our warehouse or our principal suppliers.
- The supply of our alloy high temperature pipe comes with multiple sizes and various grades which are both customizable.
- In addition to supplying alloy steel high temperature pipe , Metallica also offers fabrication services that include cutting, bending, shearing, saw cutting and welding for all of kinds of steel tubes. Our primary objective is to ensure that our customers receive alloy steel high temperature pipe at competitive prices, together with excellent service.
- All alloy high temperature are produced to meet the toughest quality requirements from our customers. Alloy steel high temperature produced by Metallica are capable of handling with high pressure and temperature. We at Metallica, guarantee you lowest prices from our stock of over 300 tons in alloy steel high temperature. Alloy steel high temperature are mainly used for producing high temperature heat exchangers. Prices for alloy high temperature mainly depend on the size and radius of the high temperature.
Alloy Steel High Temperature Pipe Suppliers
Alloy Steel High Temperature Pipe/Tube Manufacturers
Production & Stock Range of Alloy Steel High Temperature Pipes
|Product||High Temperature Alloy Steel Pipe|
|Pipe Standards||ASTM A335|
|Material Grades||P2, P5, P9, P11, P22, P91, P92|
|Typical Size Range||(17′ – 24′) and in double random length (36′ – 44′)|
|Technology||Hot Rolled, Cold Drawn, Extruded, Cold Finished, Heat Treated|
|Finish||Annealed & pickled, Bright Annealing, Polished|
|Markings||Heat Number, Size, Grade, Manufacturing Spec., Commodity Name or as per customer request|
|Testing & Inspections||Chemical Component Analysis, Mechanical Properties (Ultimate tensile strength, Yield strength, Elongation), Technical Properties (Flattening Test, Bending Test, Hardness Test, Impact Test), Exterior Size Inspection, Hydrostatic Test, NDT TEST ( ET TEST, UT TEST), Third Party Inspection|
|Pipe Ends||Square Ends (straight cut, saw cut, and torch cut), or Beveled for welding|
|Packing||Plastic Plugs in Both Ends, Hexagonal Bundles of Max. 2,000kg with Several Steel Strips, Plastic End Caps|
Full Range of Alloy Steel Products
|Alloy Steel Pipe ELBOWS 45°, 90°, 180°, ASME B16. 9||Nut and Bolts|
|Alloy Steel Induction Bends||ASTM A519: 1010-1045, 4130-4142, 5135|
|Gaskets||Alloy Steel Tees Straight, Reducing,|
|Alloy Steel Concentric & Eccentric Reducers||Alloy Steel Forged Steel Fittings: ASME B16.11|
|A333 Grade Pipe||JIS Specification Pipe & Tube|
|Alloy Steel Pipe Flanges as per ANSI B16.5||ASTM A335 Grade P22 Alloy Steel Pipe|
|ASME SA335 Grade P5||ASTM A335 P11|
|ASTM A335 P12||ASTM A335 P91 Pipe|
|ASME SA213 Grade T11||SA335 Grade P9|
|Alloy Steel Pipe Manufacturers||Alloy Steel Tube Manufacturers|
|Alloy Steel Seamless Pipe Manufacturers||Alloy Steel Seamless Tube Manufacturers|
|Alloy Steel Pipe Stockist||Alloy Steel Pipe Suppliers|
Manufacturing Process for Alloy Steel High Temperature Pipe/Tubes
The alloy steel high temperature pipe/tubes are manufactured by piercing process followed by pilgering/drawing. Our facilities are equipped with all the machines required to cover the process with a high quality results (piercing, pilger machines, draw benches, straightening machine, degreasing facility and solution annealing furnace).
All seamless high temperature pipe/tubes are manufactured by cold drawing and cold rolling process followed by annealing, straightening and testing. The tolerance of tubes produced by us in line with ASME/ASTM & EN Standards. We promise each high temperature pipe/tube that we deliver to our client will be the best in quality. All shipments include a full Test Certificate showing all required test results and verifying compliance with the order requirements.
- Cold Rolling – Tube rolling uses compression to reduce the size of seamless high temperature pipe/tubes. It utilizes one or two sets of rolls with constant cross-section grooves on the circumference of the tube. The rolls are driven by rack and pinion gears of different radii along profiled cams, completing multiple 360º rotations around the tube. Tube rolling is a very precise method of reducing very thin walled and/or smaller diameter tubes, and is often used as the final cold working step. By rolling, we’re able to achieve exceptional control over dimensional tolerances and surface finish while also minimizing material loss and improving the metal’s microstructure.
- Cold Drawing – Cold drawing reduces the diameter by pulling the tube through a die that is smaller than the tube. In order to fit the tube into the die, one end is swaged thereby reducing the diameter of the leading end before drawing. Next, the narrowed end is passed through the die and clamped to a drawing trolley which pulls the tube through the die.
- Annealing – Annealing is used to soften the metal before further cold working or fabrication processes, and improves the overall metallurgical microstructure of the tube. During tube reduction or cold drawing, it can become hard and somewhat brittle. To be able to draw the tube again, stresses formed during cold working need to be removed to return the material to its normal state. During annealing the tube is heated to a controlled temperature and soak time. Through this process the tube remains in shape, but the grains in the structure of the tube reform into a regular unstressed pattern. The resulting annealed tube is softer and suitable for redrawing
- Straightening – Drawing and annealing generally results in some degree of bowing, producing a slight bend in the tubing. In order to make the tubes straight, we use multiple roll mechanical straighteners to implement this procedure, Straightening can introduce slight changes to the size and mechanical properties of the tubing, so these aspects are very carefully controlled during the process.
- Inspection and Tests – At each manufacturing stage, high temperature pipe/tubes are submitted to a visual and dimensional inspection. They are also submitted to Eddy current test (straight tubes) or, if requested, to other non destructive tests in accordance with the requirements of the standards. Mechanical tests, along with flaring and flattening tests, are performed on samples of each order as per the reference standards. We inspect all lots of high temperature tubing before shipment to ensure that every aspect of the customer’s order has been met. Our in-house inspection and tests capabilities include:
- Chemical Composition Test
- Visual inspection
- Dimensional inspection
- Surface roughness testing
- Eddy Current testing
- Hydrostatic pressure testing
- Destructive mechanical testing:
- Yield Strength
- Tensile Strength
- Hardness testing
- Bending, flattening, and flaring
Chemical Composition Of Alloy Steel High Temperature Pipe
These pipe bear high resistance to rupture at high temperature and pressures. With hydrogen crack resistance and sulfide stress corrosion cracking chrome moly pipe are highly preferred over Carbon pipe.
Standards & Codes Specification
Commonly Used Standards and Codes
|1||ANSI B16.11||Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings.|
|2||ANSI B 16.5||Flanges|
|3||MSS SP-44||Large Diameter Flanges.|
|4||ASME B 16.47 (SERIES A & B)||Large Diameter Flanges.|
|7||ASTM A105||Forging, Carbon Steel for piping components|
|8||ASTM A182||Forged & Rolled Alloy Steel Pipe Flanges. Forged Fittings & Valves and parts for high temperature services.|
|9||ASTM A 350||Carbon & Low Alloy Steel, requiring notch toughness testing for piping components|
|10||ASTM A 515||Standard specifications for Pressure Vessel-Plates Carbon Steel for intermediate and higher temperature services.|
|11||ASTM A 516||Standard Specifications for Pressure Vessel Plates Carbon steel for Moderate and lower temperature services.|
|12||ASTM A 517||Standard specifications for Pressure Vessel Plates Alloy Steel High Strength Quenched & Tempered.|
|13||ASTM A 333||Standard specification for Seamless & Welded Steel Pipe for Low Temperature Services.|
|14||ASTM A 335||Standard Specification for Seamless Ferritic Alloy steels pipe for High Temperature Services.|
|15||IS 2002||Specification for steels Plates for Boilers.|
|16||IS 2062||Specification for weldable structure steel.|
|17||IS 1239||Mild Steel Tubes Tubular & other wrought steel fittings specification.|
|18||IS 3589||Mild Steel Tubes Tubular & other wrought steel fittings specification.|
Effects of Alloying Elements on Steel
•Manganese – strength and hardness; decreases ductility and weldability; effects hardenability of steel.
•Phosphorus – increases strength and hardness and decreases ductility and notch impact toughness of steel.
•Sulfur decreases ductility and notch impact toughness Weldability decreases. Found in the form of sulfide inclusions.
•Silicon – one of the principal deoxidizers used in steel making. In low-carbon steels, silicon is generally detrimental to surface quality.
•Copper – detrimental to hot-working steels; beneficial to corrosion resistance (Cu>0.20%).
•Nickel – ferrite strengthener; increases the hardenability and impact strength of steels.
•Molybdenum – increases the hardenability; enhances the creep resistance of low-alloy steels.
Certification of Steel Tubes
Manufacturers issue a Material Test Report or Mill Test Report to validate that the product meets the chemical analysis and mechanical properties specification. The MTR will contain all relevant data to the product and will accompany the product through its lifecycle.
The following are typical parameters that may be recorded on an MTR:
- Chemical composition including carbon content, alloys, and sulfur
- Material size, weight, identification, and grade
- Material heat number, which ties back to the processing batch
- Mechanical properties like tensile strength, yield strength, and elongation
At Metallica, we will Provide you with Original MTR’s for all Alloy Steel Products! We will Send Our Test Certificates, along with Quotation.
Over 1000 Tons in Stock for Alloy Steel High Temperature Pipes! ISMT & Jindal Steel Pipes Dealers, Original MTR’s Provided with All Materials
As one of the biggest alloy steel tube stockholder and supplier in India, Metallica carries inventory of over 1,000 tons in its warehouses in Mumbai, Maharashtra India. We sell our alloy steel products throughout India, and to international clients. We can supply our alloy steel products not only in industry-standard lengths and diameters, but also in custom length and diameters.
Stainless Steel High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Stainless Steel High Temperature 304/304L Pipe/Tube
- Stainless Steel High Temperature 304H Pipe/Tube
- Stainless Steel High Temperature 310/310S Pipe/Tube
- Stainless Steel High Temperature 316/316L Pipe/Tube
- Stainless Steel High Temperature 316Ti Pipe/Tube
- Stainless Steel High Temperature 317/317L Pipe/Tube
- Stainless Steel High Temperature 321/321H Pipe/Tube
- Stainless Steel High Temperature 347 Pipe/Tube
- Stainless Steel High Temperature 347H Pipe/Tube
- Stainless Steel High Temperature 410 Pipe/Tube
- Stainless Steel High Temperature 446 Pipe/Tube
- Stainless Steel High Temperature 904L Pipe/Tube
Alloy Steel High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Alloy Steel T1 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Alloy Steel T2 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Alloy Steel T5/T5b/T5c High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Alloy Steel T9 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Alloy Steel T11 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Alloy Steel T12 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Alloy Steel T22 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Alloy Steel T23 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Alloy Steel T91 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
Hastelloy High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Hastelloy C22 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Hastelloy C276 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Hastelloy B2 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Hastelloy B3 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Hastelloy X High Temperature Pipe/Tube
Nickel High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Nickel 200 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Nickel 201 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
Special Alloy High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Alloy 20 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- SMO 254 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- AISI 4130 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Aluminum High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Copper High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Brass High Temperature Pipe/Tube
Duplex Steel High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Duplex Steel S31803 / S32205 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Super Duplex Steel S32750/ S32760 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
Titanium High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Titanium Gr 2 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Titanium Gr 5 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
Inconel High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Inconel 600 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Inconel 601 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Inconel 625 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Inconel 718 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
Incoloy High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Incoloy 800 / 800H / 800HT High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Incoloy 825 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Incoloy 925 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Incoloy 330/ SS 330/ Ra 330 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
Monel High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Monel 400 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Monel K500 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
Cupro Nickel High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Cupro Nickel 90 / 10 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- Cupro Nickel 70 / 30 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
Carbon Steel High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- ASTM A192 / ASME SA192 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- ASTM A179 / ASME SA179 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- ASTM A210 / ASME SA210 GR. A1 High Temperature Pipe/Tube
- ASTM A210 / ASME SA210 GR. C High Temperature Pipe/Tube
Testing & Inspection of Alloy Steel High Temperature Pipe
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Alloy Steel High Temperature Pipe
Prices for alloy steel high tempertaure pipe are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of alloy steel high temperature, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our pricelist for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided at the time of Domestic Sales or Export of Alloy Steel High Temperature Pipe
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Basis for Alloy Steel High Temperature Pipe
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Alloy Steel High Temperature Pipe
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Alloy Steel High Temperature Pipe
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Alloy Steel High Temperature Pipe in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Export Sales of Alloy Steel High Temperature Pipe
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu