Stainless Steel Nut and Bolt Manufacturers, Suppliers in India – All Types of Stainless Steel Hex Nut & Bolt, Hex Jam Nut, Hex Flange Nut, Stud Bolts, Anchor Bolt, U Bolts
|304/1.4301 Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts||321/1.4541 Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts|
|304L/1.4307 Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts||317L/1.4449 Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts|
|304H/1.4948 Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts||347H/1.4912 Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts|
|316/1.4401 Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts||309S/1.4833 Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts|
|316L/1.4404 Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts||310S/1.4845 Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts|
|316Ti/1.4571 Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts||904L Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts|
- We are a leading professional manufacturer and supplier of various types of stainless steel nuts such as Hex Nut, Coupling Nuts, T Nuts, Weld Nuts, K Nuts, Furniture Nuts, Rivet Nuts, Square Nuts, Slotted Nuts and stainless steel bolts such as Stud Bolts, Anchor Bolts, U Bolts, Hex Bolts. Metallica also produces non-standard inch and metric size stainless steel nuts and bolts according to customer drawings and samples. We supply DIN, EN, ISO, ANSI, ASME, ASTM, BS, JIS, UNI and more metric and inch standard fasteners, non-standard and customized fasteners such as ASTM A193 (for bolts) and ASTM A194 (for nuts) and grades including 304/304L, 310S, 316/316L, 316Ti, 321/321H, 347/347H, 904L, 410, 410S, Alloy 20, Duplex & Super Duplex, 316S31 and 316S33 and A2 and A4 in A2-70 & A4-70. Stainless steel / INOX grade hex bolts in A2, A4 in DIN 931 / 933 in bigger diameters from M-20 to M-100.
- Stainless fasteners are used to fight corrosion. Contrary to popular belief stainless steel fasteners are not stronger but they do provide superior resistance to rust, staining and corrosion. When looking for fasteners to fight the outdoor elements, especially water, stainless steel nuts, bolts, screws and washers should be your first choice. Stainless steel finish is determined by the amount of chromium present in the material.
- Stainless steel nuts and bolts are manufactured from a variety of materials. To meet various requirements for corrosion resistant or strength, we can offer hex nuts and other types with further treatment such as heating, black oxide, zinc coating, hot dipper galvanizing, black zinc coating, brass coating, nickel and chrome plating, etc.
- We are manufacturing stainless steel nuts and bolts by following a stringent quality control program and standards which assure good surface and close dimensional tolerances. We are a global industry leading provider of carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steel nuts and have obtained ASME Quality and ISO 9001:2015 Certifications. Specialty stainless steel bolts ranging from tiny to extra long and even extra large bolts are available in many grades and drives.
- Stainless steel nuts usually come with a bolt or rod or pre-assembled thread part. Basically, there are metric and inch standard nuts used. Metric standard series nuts are manufactured as per DIN, ISO, JIS, UNI, GB, EN standards and inch series nuts are produced as per ANSI/ASME/BS/AU/IFI/SAE standards.
- Hex bolt is the most popular industry standard fastener, widely used for wood, steel fastenings in highway, docks, bridges & buildings projects. Hex bolt is a bolt with a hexagonal head shape and generally used in construction works of buildings, railways, bridges, factories, etc. The difference between hex bolt and heavy hex bolt is that heavy hex bolt has larger bolt head and head bearing area than hex bolt.
- DIN931, DIN933, DIN558, DIN960, DIN961
- ANSI/ASME B18.2.1, ASTM A307
- ISO 4018, ISO8676, UNI5737, UNI5739
- All our stainless steel hex nuts, bolts and other fastener products are supplied with 3.1 specific test certificates, according to EN 10204. Certification according to 3.2 can be agreed at the time of ordering. Metallica makes it easy for you to source top quality stainless steel hex nuts and bolts at the lowest prices.
Manufacturing Fasteners – Stainless Steel Nut, Bolts, Screws & Washers
Stainless steel fasteners, nuts, bolts and screws are generally manufactured by two processes namely cold forging and hot forging.
- The cold forging process is generally used for manufacturing small size fasteners while hot forging process is used for large size bolts and nuts. The cold forging process starts with large steel wire rods, which are uncoiled and cut to length. This is followed by pressure forging, cold extrusion and reducing, or a combination of these procedures, followed by heat treating to improve strength and surface treating to improve durability.
- Many other fasteners are also produced by the cold forming or forging process especially for producing large quantities, as it reduces the cost of production. The choice of the suitable forming machine depends on the size of the fastener and on the degree of forming. The greater the degree of forming, the more forming stages are required.
- Screws are usually produced by cold forming process where in we usually receive the wire coiled on rolls.
- Heat treatment process is used after the fastener production to increase the strength or control the mechanical properties of fasteners.
- Nuts are usually produced with the cold or hot forming procedure as well. The choice of one or the other procedure depends on the one hand on the size and on the other on the required quantities.
- The hot forging or forming production method is used mainly to manufacture large diameters starting with approx. M27, and longer pieces starting from approx. 300 mm. In addition, parts are possible that cannot be produced using cold forming because of the very small volumes, or because of a very high degree of forming.
- Washers are produced by punching or forming process. The manufacturing process starts with making of punching die as per the required internal and external diameter of washer.
Chemical Composition of Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
|Chemical Composition %|
Chemical Composition of Stainless Steel Nuts
|ASTM A194 NUTS||Carbon||Manganese||Phosphorous, max||Sulfur, max||Silicon||Chromium||Nickel||Molybdenum||Other Elements|
|ASTM A194 grade 2, 2H and 2 HM||0.40% min.||1.00% max.||0.04%||0.05%||0.40% max|
|ASTM A194 grade 3||0.10% min.||1.00% max.||0.04%||0.03%||1.00%||4.0-6.0%||0.20-0.30%|
|ASTM A194 grade 4||0.40 -0.50%||0.70-0.90%||0.04%||0.04%||0.15-0.35%||0.20-0.30%|
|ASTM A194 grade 6||0.15%||1.00%||0.04%||0.03%||1.00%||11.5-13.5%|
|ASTM A194 grade 6F||0.15%||1.25%||0.06%||0.06%||1.00%||12.0-14.0%||Selenium-0.15% min|
|ASTM A194 grade 7 and 7M (AISI 4140)||0.37-0.49%||0.65-1.10%||0.04%||0.04%||0.15-0.035%||0.75-1.20%||0.15-0.25%|
|ASTM A194 grade 8 (AISI 304)||0.08%||2.00% max||0.05%||0.03%||1.00% max||18.0-20.0%||8.0-11.0%|
|ASTM A194 grade 8M (AISI 316)||0.08%||2.00% max||0.05%||0.30%||1.00% max||16.0-18.0%||10.0-14.0%||2.00-3.00%|
|ASTM A194 grade 8C||0.08%||2.00%||0.05%||0.03%||1.00%||17.0-19.0%||9.0-12.0%||Columbium and Tantalum – 10x carbon content, min|
|ASTM A194 grade 8T||0.80%||2.00%||0.05%||0.30%||1.00%||17.0-19.0%||9.0-12.0%||Titanium-0.70%max, Nitrogen-0.10%|
|ASTM A194 grade 8F||0.15%||2.00%||0.20%||0.15%min||1.00%||17.0-19.0%||8.0-10.0%|
|ASTM A194 grade 8R||0.06%||4.0-6.0%||0.05%||0.03%||1.00%||20.5-23.5%||11.5-13.5%||1.50-3.00%||Columbium and Tantalum-0.10-0.30%, Nirogen-0.20-0.40%, Vanadium-0.10-0.30%|
|ASTM A194 grade 8S||0.10%||7.0-9.0%||0.06%||0.03%||3.5-4.5%||16.0-18.0%||8.0-9.0%||Nitrogen-0.08-0.18%|
|ASTM A194 grade 16||0.36-0.47%||0.45-0.70%||0.04%||0.40%||0.15-0.35%||0.80-1.15%||0.50-0.65%|
Types of Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
|Hex Nuts||Socket Head Bolts|
|Wing Nuts||Eyelet Bolts|
|Square Nuts||Carriage Bolts|
|Cap Nuts||Stud Bolts|
|Hex Top Lock Nut (Nylon Lock Nut or Metal Lock Nut)||Elevator Bolts|
|Hex Slotted Nuts||Square Bolts|
|Hex Flange Nuts||Flange Head Bolts|
|Hex Jam Nuts||Stud Bolts|
|Hex Bolts in M3 – M160||Cap Bolts|
|Plow Bolts||U Bolts|
We Manufacture and Supply Multiple Steel Grades and Finishes for Bolts with choices of small to large and short to extra Long Bolt Sizes
Stainless Steel Hex Nuts
Stainless Steel Nuts with Black Oxide Finish
Stainless Steel Nuts with Zinc Coating
Stainless Steel Nuts with Zinc Coating
Stainless Steel Nylon Insert Lock Nut
Stainless Steel Wing Nut
Stainless Steel Square Nut
Stainless Steel T NUT (Tee Nut)
Stainless Steel K Nut
Stainless Steel Hex Slotted Nut
Stainless Steel Hex Long Nuts
Stainless Steel Weld Nuts
Stainless Steel Dome Cap Nut
Stainless Steel Hex Flange Nut
Stainless Steel Hex & Heavy Hex Bolt
Stainless Steel U Bolts
Stainless Steel Stud Bolts
Stainless Steel Anchor Bolt with Nut and Washer
Stainless Steel Nut Specifications, Stock & Production Range
|Product||Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts|
|Grades||SS 304, 316, 316L , 316S31 and 316S33 and A2 and A4 in A2-50, A2-70, A2-80 &k A4-50, A4-70 and A4-80 in DIN 931 / 933|
|Standards||ASTM A193 B8, B8M, B8T, B8C, B6, DIN, ISO, EN, BS, IS, JIS, 931, 933, 912, DIN EN ISO 4014, DIN EN ISO 4017, IS 1363, IS 1367, ASTM A194|
|Size Range||M-20 diameter to M-100 and Inch 3/4″ to 4″in length|
|Length||Upto 1500 mm|
|Application||Water projects, water pipelines, sewage water treatment plants, desalination plants and waste water treatment plants|
|Finish||Bright polished and cleaned, Plain, black, zinc plated (Cr,3+), zinc plated(Cr,6+), hot dipped galvanized, dacromet, nickel plated, cadmium plated, etc.|
|Packing||In Bulk: Canton/pallet, Small Boxes/carton/ pallet, or customer request|
|Bolt Drives||Allen or socket drive, hex head drive, Torx drive and square drives.|
|Threads||Bolts can come fully or partially threaded depending on the bolt type. International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards for threads are: length is twice the diameter of the bolt plus 1/2 inch. If you are looking for fully threaded bolts please call direct at 800-872-5557|
|Tests Performed||Hardness tests, proof of load tests, and cone proof load tests shall be made to all nuts to meet the requirements specified.|
|Test Certificate||Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1|
- Email Us on email@example.com for best prices on various types of Carbon Steel Hex Nuts, Stainless Steel Hex Nut, Duplex Hex Nut, Super Duplex Hex Nuts, Nickel Hex Nut, Inconel Hex Nuts, Monel Hex Nuts, Incoloy Hex Nuts, Hastelloy Hex Nuts, and Titanium Hex Nuts.
Applications of Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
- Stainless Steel Bolts and nuts are used for water projects, water pipelines, sewage water treatment plants, desalination plants and waste water treatment plants in SS 304, SS 316 and SS 316L grades.
- Bolts and nuts are used in several applications, with a primary function to hold things or components together. A bolt, also known as a screw, does not always have to be used together with a nut; however, a nut is always used together with a bolt.
- The purpose of inserting bolts into other materials is to bind that material with another object. For example if one material is required to be bonded with another, a bolt could be run through these two materials and a nut on the other side could be used to secure the materials together tightly.
- Nuts and bolts serve as the fundamental components in several construction projects as they provide strong bonds that do not break even under great amounts of pressure.
- For companies involved in Equipment Manufacturing, Mining, Oil Refineries, Chemical manufacturing, Steel and Aluminum Manufacturing, Utilities and Transportation, and Industrial Construction.
Advantages of Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
- Light weight
- Chemically Inert
- Resistance to Abrasion
- Smooth surface
- Environmental stress crack resistance
- Corrosion resistance
- Frost & rodent resistance
- Hygienic safety
- Easy & quick installation
- Easy Availability
- Stainless Steel Bolts Have an Excellent Life Cycle
- Better Visual appeal
- Easier Replacement of Parts
- In some important cases, some anti-loose measures will be taken to ensure the reliability of the nut locking. The use of lock nut is one of the anti-loose measures. The working principle of the nut is self-locking by the friction between the nut and the bolt.
- They are easily disassembled, as opposed to something like riveting or welding, which requires cutting.
- They can be designed to take tension loads, unlike riveting (by tightening the bolt/nut to develop a preload, you reduce the effects of fatigue due to cyclic loading, which you can’t do with a rivet; plus, rivets can easily pull through a hole when loaded in tension).
- Welds require heating a metal, which can change the properties in the heat-affected zone, and can also create thermal stresses. Bolts avoid this problem. You’re also not likely to start a fire (welds) or breathe toxic fumes (welds and adhesive joints) when you’re installing a bolt.
- Bolted joints aren’t particularly sensitive to the condition of the parent material. With welds and adhesive joints, the parent material needs to be clean, free of oils, etc. (and obviously, it has to be metal to weld).
- You can put a bolt in a blind hole (one that doesn’t go all the way through the material); you can’t use a rivet.
- Bolts are easy. Welding takes a lot of skill and a lot of time, particularly if you’re going to inspect the weld for flaws after it’s completed. But just about everybody has used a wrench.
- Bolts offer much better joint quality than a screw, mostly because the threads are more tightly controlled.
Disadvantages of Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
- Difficulty of Refastening
- Forced Precision
- The working principle of the nut is self-locking by the friction between the nut and the bolt. However, the reliability of this self-locking in dynamic loads is reduced.
- They require access to both sides of the joint (although this can be overcome using studs or special bolts like Hi-Loks). Welding, adhesive joints, and some types of riveting can be done with access to only one side of the joint.
- They can become loose over time as the nut backs off (this can be addressed to some extent by using the proper preload and thread-locking features) or as the material creeps. Welding and adhesive joints don’t have this problem.
- They require holes, which introduce stress concentrations and more failure modes; drilling the holes may create cracks which will grow over time to cause failure. Welding and adhesive joints don’t require holes. Also, welds and adhesive joints are continuous, so they don’t concentrate load like a bolt does.
- Preload can be tough to measure accurately – it depends on the method of tightening, the friction between the threads of the bolt and the nut, etc.
- Complexity. A bolted joint adds to a part count – a bolt, a nut, washers, thread lubricant, thread locking compound. And the bolts, nuts, and washers come in specific sizes with specific threads, with specific hole sizes and tolerances, for specific applications – if you need a high quality joint, you’ve got to keep track of all that and make sure the right bolt is used in the right place and in the right way.
- Damage to a threaded hole is tough to replace – you can drill it out and rethread, but using a larger bolt might change your load distribution. To avoid that, you can use an insert in the parent material – basically a tube that is threaded on the outside and on the inside, but that adds complexity. (Of course, all this is related to the advantage of actually being able to disassemble and reassemble a bolted joint, so you might not actually call it a disadvantage compared to other fastening processes.)
- Corrosion between a bolt and the parent material should be considered. This may not be a problem with welding and adhesive joints if the parent materials being welded are compatible.
- Bolted joints require a gasket to seal a joint. A weld (if done properly) will be leak-proof.
- Bolted joints aren’t so easy after all – I know of robots that weld, but the manual dexterity needed to install a bolt still requires a human touch. (Although if you have a job installing bolts, you might consider this an advantage!)
- Stainless Steel 304/304L Hex Nuts
- Stainless Steel 304H Hex Nuts
- Stainless Steel 310/310S Hex Nuts
- Stainless Steel 316/316L Hex Nuts
- Stainless Steel 316Ti U Hex Nuts
- Stainless Steel 317/317L Hex Nuts
- Stainless Steel 321/321H Hex Nuts
- Stainless Steel 347 Hex Nuts
- Stainless Steel 347H Hex Nuts
- Stainless Steel 410 Hex Nuts
- Stainless Steel 446 Hex Nuts
- Stainless Steel 904L Hex Nuts
- Alloy Steel B6 Hex Nuts
- Alloy Steel B7 Hex Nuts
- Alloy Steel B7M Hex Nuts
- Alloy Steel B16 Hex Nuts
- Alloy Steel 2 Hex Nuts
- Alloy Steel 2HM Hex Nuts
- Alloy Steel 2H Hex Nuts
- Alloy Steel GR 6 Hex Nuts
- Alloy Steel GR 7 Hex Nuts
- Alloy Steel GR 7M Hex Nuts
Hastelloy Hex Nuts
- Hastelloy C22 Hex Nuts
- Hastelloy C276 Hex Nuts
- Hastelloy B2 Hex Nuts
- Hastelloy B3 Hex Nuts
- Hastelloy X Hex Nuts
Nickel Hex Nuts
- Nickel 200 Hex Nuts
- Nickel 201 Hex Nuts
Special Alloy Hex Nuts
- Alloy 20 Hex Nuts
- SMO 254 Hex Nuts
- AISI 4130 Hex Nuts
- Aluminium Hex Nuts
- Alloy A286 Hex Nuts
- 17-4ph Hex Nuts
- Aluminium Hex Nuts
Duplex Steel Hex Nuts
- Duplex Steel S31803 / S32205 Hex Nuts
- Super Duplex Steel S32750/ S32760 Hex Nuts
Titanium Hex Nuts
- Titanium Gr 2 Hex Nuts
- Titanium Gr 5 Hex Nuts
Inconel Hex Nuts
- Inconel 600 Hex Nuts
- Inconel 601 Hex Nuts
- Inconel 625 Hex Nuts
- Inconel 718 Hex Nuts
Incoloy Hex Nuts
- Incoloy 800 / 800H / 800HT Hex Nuts
- Incoloy 825 Hex Nuts
- Incoloy 925 Hex Nuts
- Incoloy 330/ SS 330/ Ra 330 Hex Nuts
Monel Hex Nuts
- Monel 400 Hex Nuts
- Monel K500 Hex Nuts
Cupro Nickel Hex Nuts
- Cupro Nickel 90 / 10 Hex Nuts
- Cupro Nickel 70 / 30 Hex Nuts
- Copper Hex Nuts
- Brass Hex Nuts
- Low Carbon Steel Hex Nuts
- Middle Carbon Steel Hex Nuts
- High Carbon Hex Nuts
- High Strength Hex Nuts
Testing & Inspection of Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
Prices for stainless steel nut and bolt products are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy nuts is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of stainless steel nut and bolt products, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu