Fastener Manufacturers, Suppliers, Stockist – Screws, Threaded Rods, Bolts, Nuts, Washers, Anchors in Brass, Stainless Steel, Nickel Alloys, Titanium
- We are a leading professional manufacturer and supplier of various types of metal fasteners (Sizes M6 to M72) such as bolts, nuts, screws, threaded rods, washers, rivets, anchors, cotter pins, clevis pins, hose clamps, and metal stamping’s. We also produce non-standard inch and metric fasteners according to customer drawings and samples. We supply DIN, EN, ISO, ANSI, ASME, ASTM, BS, JIS, UNI and more metric and inch standard fasteners, non-standard and customized fasteners.
- Fasteners are manufactured from a variety of materials. Our manufacturing range for metal fasteners include fasteners produced from low carbon steel, middle carbon steel, alloy steel, brass, copper, stainless steel, Duplex, Super Duplex, Titanium, Alloy 600, Alloy 400, Alloy 600, Alloy 625, Alloy 825, and Alloy C276. To meet various requirements for corrosion resistant or strength, we can offer steel fasteners with further treatment such as heating, black oxide, zinc coating, hot dipper galvanizing, black zinc coating, brass coating, nickel and chrome plating, etc.
- We are manufacturing metal fasteners by following a stringent quality control program and standards which assure good surface and close dimensional tolerances. We are a global industry leading provider of carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steel fastener solutions and have obtained ASME Quality and ISO 9001:2015 Certifications.
- All our fastener products are supplied with 3.1 specific test certificates, according to EN 10204. Certification according to 3.2 can be agreed at the time of ordering. Metallica makes it easy for you to source top quality steel fasteners at the lowest prices.
Manufacturing Fasteners – Nut, Bolts, Screws & Washers
Fasteners, nuts, bolts and screws are generally manufactured by two processes namely cold forging and hot forging.
- The cold forging process is generally used for manufacturing small size fasteners while hot forging process is used for large size bolts and nuts. The cold forging process starts with large steel wire rods, which are uncoiled and cut to length. This is followed by pressure forging, cold extrusion and reducing, or a combination of these procedures, followed by heat treating to improve strength and surface treating to improve durability.
- Many other fasteners are also produced by the cold forming or forging process especially for producing large quantities, as it reduces the cost of production. The choice of the suitable forming machine depends on the size of the fastener and on the degree of forming. The greater the degree of forming, the more forming stages are required.
- Screws are usually produced by cold forming process where in we usually receive the wire coiled on rolls.
- Heat treatment process is used after the fastener production to increase the strength or control the mechanical properties of fasteners.
- Nuts are usually produced with the cold or hot forming procedure as well. The choice of one or the other procedure depends on the one hand on the size and on the other on the required quantities.
- The hot forging or forming production method is used mainly to manufacture large diameters starting with approx. M27, and longer pieces starting from approx. 300 mm. In addition, parts are possible that cannot be produced using cold forming because of the very small volumes, or because of a very high degree of forming.
- Washers are produced by punching or forming process. The manufacturing process starts with making of punching die as per the required internal and external diameter of washer.
Fastener, Nuts & Bolt Specifications, Stock & Production Range
|Type||Bolt, Nut, Screw, Threaded Rod, Washer, Rivet, Anchor, Cotter Pins, Clevis Pins, Hose Clamps, and Metal Stamping|
|Materials||Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Nickel Alloys, Alloy Steel, Titanium|
|Size||M6 to M72, 1/4″ to 3″|
|Length||Length Upto 1200mm, Custom length|
|Standards||DIN, EN, ISO, ANSI, ASME, ASTM, BS, JIS, UNI|
|Surface||Black Oxide, Zinc Coating, Hot Dip Galvanizing, Black Zinc Coating, Brass Coating, Nickel and Chrome Plating|
|Certification||EN 10204 3.1|
|Pricesfirstname.lastname@example.org | +918928722715|
- Email Us on email@example.com for best prices on various types of Carbon Steel Fasteners, Stainless Steel Fasteners, Duplex Fasteners, Super Duplex Fasteners, Nickel Fasteners, Inconel Fasteners, Monel Fasteners, Incoloy Fasteners, Hastelloy Fasteners, and Titanium Fasteners.
- Stainless Steel 304/304L Fasteners
- Stainless Steel 304H Fasteners
- Stainless Steel 310/310S Fasteners
- Stainless Steel 316/316L Fasteners
- Stainless Steel 316Ti Fasteners
- Stainless Steel 317/317L Fasteners
- Stainless Steel 321/321H Fasteners
- Stainless Steel 347 Fasteners
- Stainless Steel 347H Fasteners
- Stainless Steel 410 Fasteners
- Stainless Steel 446 Fasteners
- Stainless Steel 904L Fasteners
Alloy Steel Fasteners
- Alloy Steel B6 Bolt/Nut
- Alloy Steel B7 Bolt/Nut
- Alloy Steel B7M Bolt/Nut
- Alloy Steel B16 Bolt/Nut
- Alloy Steel 2 Bolt/Nut
- Alloy Steel 2HM Bolt/Nut
- Alloy Steel 2H Bolt/Nut
- Alloy Steel GR 6 Bolt/Nut
- Alloy Steel GR 7 Bolt/Nut
- Alloy Steel GR 7M Bolt/Nut
- Hastelloy C22 Fasteners
- Hastelloy C276 Fasteners
- Hastelloy B2 Fasteners
- Hastelloy B3 Fasteners
- Hastelloy X Fasteners
- Nickel 200 Fasteners
- Nickel 201 Fasteners
Special Alloy Fasteners
- Alloy 20 Fasteners
- SMO 254 Fasteners
- AISI 4130 Fasteners
- Aluminium Fasteners
- Alloy A286 Fasteners
- 17-4ph Fasteners
- Aluminium Fasteners
Duplex Steel Fasteners
- Duplex Steel S31803 / S32205 Fasteners
- Super Duplex Steel S32750/ S32760 Fasteners
- Titanium Gr 2 Fasteners
- Titanium Gr 5 Fasteners
- Inconel 600 Fasteners
- Inconel 601 Fasteners
- Inconel 625 Fasteners
- Inconel 718 Fasteners
- Incoloy 800 / 800H / 800HT Fasteners
- Incoloy 825 Fasteners
- Incoloy 925 Fasteners
- Incoloy 330/ SS 330/ Ra 330 Fasteners
- Monel 400 Fasteners
- Monel K500 Fasteners
Cupro Nickel Fasteners
- Cupro Nickel 90 / 10 Fasteners
- Cupro Nickel 70 / 30 Fasteners
- Copper Fasteners
- Brass Fasteners
- Low Carbon Steel Fasteners
- Middle Carbon Steel Fasteners
- High Carbon Fasteners
- High Strength Nuts & Bolts
Testing & Inspection of Metal Fasteners
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Metal Fasteners
Prices for fastener products are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy fasteners is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of fasteners, nuts and bolts products, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Steel Fasteners
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Steel Fasteners
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Steel Fasteners
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Steel Fasteners
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Steel Fasteners in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Steel Fasteners
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu