Hastelloy Alloy C22 Product Suppliers, Manufacturers, Stockist – Alloy C22 Supplier (UNS N06022 / 2.4602)
- Metallica is one of the biggest Hastelloy C22 or Alloy C22 supplier and stockist, with over 250 customers in India and overseas. We are bulk buyers and exporters of nickel alloys from factories in India and overseas (USA, Japan, Korea, Europe); and are able to give you the best price and quality just in time.
- We stock and supply all major forms of Hastelloy Alloy C22 grade such as Alloy C22 pipe and tube, Hastelloy C22 flange and fittings, Hastelloy C22 butt-welding pipe fittings, Alloy C22 sheets and plates, Alloy C22 tee, Hastelloy Alloy C22 reducer, Alloy C22 stub end, gaskets, fasteners, valves etc. Being one of the largest volume Hastelloy C22 supplier, we can guarantee you the lowest prices.
- At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins. We have an extensive trader network across India and the Middle East, who buy from us on a regular basis. In addition to traders, we have many EPC contractors, companies and end users in various industries as our customers for nickel and nickel alloy steel.
- Hastelloy C22 (UNS N06022 or DIN W.Nr. 2.4602), also known as Alloy C-22, is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy with outstanding resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion, and stress-corrosion cracking. Alloy C22 displays excellent resistance to pitting and corrosion and excellent resistance to oxidizing atmospheres up to 1040°C. It exhibits high resistance to oxidizing media, including wet chlorine and mixtures containing nitric and oxidizing acids.
Hastelloy C22 or Alloy C-22 (UNS N06022 / DIN 2.4602) Supply Range
|Product||Hastelloy C22 or Alloy C-22|
|Equivalents||UNS N06022, DIN 2.4602|
|Items||Pipe, Tubes, Tubing, Fittings, Flanges, Valves, Sheet, Square Bar, Threaded Bar, Plate, Hexagon Bar, Fasteners and Fixings, Round Bar, Flat Bar, Rod, Forgings, Wire|
|Size||1/4″ – 60″|
|Pipe Type||Seamless, Welded, ERW, Fabricated, Custom Size Pipes|
|Specifications||ASTM, ASME, DIN, GOST, JIS|
|Certification||EN 10204 3.1|
|Fittings Type||Butt Weld, Screwed & Socket Weld, Flanges, Instrumentation|
|Other Fittings||Elbows, Tees, Reducers, Caps, Stub Ends, Flanges (ANSI, Table E, D and H), Nuts, Bolts, Screws, Threaded Bars|
Types of Nickel Alloys
|Hastelloy C276||N10276||2.4819||NiMo16Cr15W||NW 0276|
|Monel 400||N04400||2.4360||NW 4400|
- Trademark Notice: Some names are trade names and/or trademarks of specific manufacturers. We are not affiliated with any manufacturer(s). Orders will be filled to meet specifications from any available source(s). Names are listed solely for reference to help identify products consistent with listed specifications.
- *Hastelloy® is a registered trademark of Haynes International, Inc.
Hastelloy Alloy C22 (UNS N06022 /2.4602) Product Forms & Standards
- Hastelloy C22 Common Tradenames: Werkstoff Nr. 2.4602, Hastelloy Alloy C22, Inconel C22, NiCrofer 5621, UNS N06022
|Hastelloy Alloy C22 Sheet, Plate & Strip||ASTM B575|
|Hastelloy Alloy C22 Billet, Rod & Bar||ASTM B574, B472|
|Hastelloy Alloy C22 Coated Electrodes||DIN 2.4638|
|Hastelloy Alloy C22 Bare Welding Rods& Wire||DIN 2.4635|
|Hastelloy Alloy C22 Seamless Pipe & Tube||ASTM B622|
|Hastelloy Alloy C22 Welded Pipe & Tube||ASTM B619, B626|
|Hastelloy Alloy C22 Buttweld Fittings||ASTM B366, B462|
|Hastelloy Alloy C22 Forgings (Flange and Fittings)||ASTM B564, B462|
Chemical Composition, Mechanical & Physical Properties of Alloy C22
Chemical Composition of Hastelloy Alloy C22
Physical Properties of Hastelloy Alloy C22
|Melting point||1325-1370 ℃|
Mechanical Properties of Hastelloy Alloy C22
|Alloy state||Tensile strength, min, Mpa||Yield strength, 0.2% offset, min, Mpa||Elongation % min|
- The mechanical properties of Hastelloy C-22 vary in different forms and heat treatment conditions.
About Alloy C22 or Hastelloy C22
Hastelloy C-22 is a versatile Ni-Cr-Mo-W alloy with better comprehensive corrosion resistance performance than other Ni-Cr-Mo alloys, including Hastelloy C276, Hastelloy C4 and Inconel 625. The high chromium content provides good resistance to oxidizing media while the molybdenum and tungsten content gives good resistance to reducing media. Alloy C-22 is proven for manufacturing pressure vessels and components following ASME boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section VIII, Division 1 for application temperatures up to 1250°F/677°C. The service temperature for this alloy should be kept below 1250°F.
C-22 is widely used in the biotech and pharmaceutical, personal care, and home care industries. In addition, the alloy also finds application in a wide range of industries, including chemical processing, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, food processing, pulp and paper, waste water treatment, pollution control, and nuclear. Metallica mainly stocks and produces Hastelloy C22 plate, Hastelloy C22 sheet, Hastelloy C22 bar and other forms in various size and specifications. Other commonly used Hastelloy grades are: Hastelloy alloy B3, Hastelloy C276, Hastelloy C4 and Hastelloy C2000.
What are the Properties of Alloy C22 or Hastelloy C22?
- Alloy C22 can be easily fabricated by the same techniques as used for alloy C276. It can be welded, forged, hot-upset and impact extruded.
- Alloy C22 is easily formable and it attains better welding conditions. It suitably prevents the development of grain boundary precipitates in the weld heated region and is easily weldable by gas tungsten arc, gas metal arc or shielded metal welding methods.
- Alloy C22 is a completely austenitic corrosion resistant alloy that offers excellent resistance to aqueous and high temperature corrosion. It prevents general corrosion, pitting and crevice, integranular attack and stress corrosion cracking. Chromium content in this alloy prevents attack in the oxidizing conditions and molybdenum and tungsten resist wet reducing attack. Hastelloy C22 prevents carburization and sulfidation at the elevated temperatures.
- The alloy is resistant to halides attack at the high temperatures such as sulfur that is usually found in the coal based power production plants. It is also resistant to severe corrosion caused by metal chlorides in the boilers containing municipal solid waste.
Testing & Inspection of Hastelloy Alloy C22 Products
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Hastelloy Alloy C22 Materials
Prices for Hastelloy C22 materials are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of Hastelloy C22 products, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Hastelloy C22 Products
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Hastelloy C22 Materials
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Hastelloy C22 Materials
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Hastelloy Alloy C22 Materials
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Hastelloy Alloy C22 Materials in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Hastelloy Alloy C22 Materials
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu