||TP316, 1.4401, UNS S31600 Stainless Steel Pipes
||ASTM A213, ASTM A249, ASTM A269, ASTM A270, ASTM A312, ASTM A358 CL. I to V, ASTM A403, ASTM A554, ASTM A632, ASTM A789, ASTM A790 TP316
|Type and Form
||Seamless & ERW/EFW/LSAW Welded,Fabricated, Round, Square, Rectangular, Hydraulic, Large Diameter 100% X-Ray Welded
||Size: 6″NB to 100″NB – EFW
|Size:1/2”NB to 24” NB – ERW
|1/8” NB to 30” NB – Tubing Size
|1/2” NB to 24” NB – Pipes and Tubes Size
||SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH60, SCH80, XS, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160
|Wall Thickness: 5S – XXS (Heavier On Request)
||Plain End, Beveled End, Threaded
||6 Meter, Custom Lengths, Single Random, Double Random
||TP304, TP304L, TP304LN, TP316, TP316Ti, TP316H, TP316L, TP316LN, TP317, TP317/317L, TP321, TP347, TP310S
||Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
|ASTM Reference Standards
- A262 Practices for Detecting Susceptibility to Intergranular Attack in Austenitic Stainless Steels.
- A370 Test Methods and Definitions for Mechanical Testing of Steel Products.
- A480 A480M Specification for general requirements for Flat-rolled stainless and Heat-Resisting steel plate, sheet, and strip.
- A632 Specification for Seamless and welded austenitic stainless-steel tubing (small-diameter) for general service.
- A1016 A1016M Specification for General Requirements for Ferritic Alloy Steel, Austenitic Alloy Steel, and Stainless-Steel Tubes.
- E527 Practice for Numbering Metals and Alloys in the Unified Numbering System (UNS)
||Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and MacroTest, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
||Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of Origin, Fumigation Certificates, Raw Material Test Reports, Material Traceability Records, Quality Assurance Plan (QAP), Heat Treatment Charts, Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175, Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2, Guarantee Letter, NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports