- We are a specialist manufacturer of eccentric reducer in size range of 1/2″ to 48″ in accordance with ASME B16.9. We also produce custom size reducers as per design or drawing from our customers. Eccentric reducers can be manufactured in seamless, welded or fabricated form. While seamless reducers can be produced upto size of 24″, we can produce welded and fabricated reducers upto a size range of 48″ or even higher in some cases.
- An eccentric pipe reducer fitting is manufactured with the smaller outlet off center to the larger end, which allows it to align with only one side of the inlet. The reducer must be installed with straight side up so that it can prevent trapping air at the pump suction. The eccentric pipe reducers allow simple connection of different sized pipes.
- They are used where the diameter of the pipe on the upstream side of the fitting is larger than the downstream side. Metallica is one of the biggest dealer of eccentric reducers in India, with ex-stock inventory of over 2000 tons of various types of pipe fittings at our warehouses in Mumbai, India. We offer the most competitive prices for various pipe fittings.
- Pipe Fittings are an important piping component that helps in changing the direction of the flow such as elbows, tees, changes the size of the pipe such as reducers, reducing tees, distribute the water supply from the main pipe to other pipes of equal size or lower size, etc. connect different components such as couplings and stop the flows such as Caps.
|Size||Seamless: 1/2″ – 24″; welded: 8″ – 100″|
|Wall thickness||SCH 5, SCH 10, SCH 20, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 120, SCH 160, SCH XXS|
|Standards||ANSI, ASTM,DIN, ASME, etc|
|Surface treatment||Transparent oil, rust-proof black oil or hot galvanized|
|Applications||Petroleum, chemical, power, oil and gas, metallurgy, ship building etc.|
- Please contact us for any further question or inquiry regarding Eccentric Reducers. We will promptly reply to you and offer you a reasonable price. We can manufacture eccentric reducer in stainless steel, alloy steel and carbon steel. We provide these pipe fittings at market leading rates and we also offer price guarantee for all the products we offer to sale.
- Keeping big pipes and small pipes together.
- Reducing noise and vibration at the same time.
- Requires less installation space.
- Absorbs pipe wall and fluid borne noise.
- Less turbulence or material entrapment.
- Eccentric reducer are used with flat side up in pump suction to avoid cavitation.
- Petrochemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food industry
- Aviation and aerospace industry
- Architectural decoration industry
- Oil and Gas Pipeline industry
- Chemical and Physical characteristic: durable, corrosion resistant and high-temperature resistant.
- We also produce pipes with special specifications according to customers’ requirements.
- Eccentric Reducer Available on Sale, by India’s Largest Stockholder and Manufacturer. Our Stainless Steel Eccentric Reducer – Duplex and Super Duplex are available for sale.
- Leading Eccentric Reducers manufacturers and suppliers, Metallica offers best quality Eccentric Reducer with excellent chemical & physical properties and long service life. In addition to being one of the biggest dealer of Eccentric reducers, we also stock stainless steel pipes, alloy steel pipes, seamless pipes and carbon steel seamless pipes manufactured by Jindal and ISMT, which is another large seamless pipe manufacturer in India.
- Buy Eccentric reducer at Factory Prices! Lowest Price Guaranteed! We Will Quote for Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Alloy Steel Fittings in 2 Hours with Mill Test Certificates! We are looking to develop a big network of buyers across India, with a clear focus on increasing our sales volume and customer base.
- Metallica is one of the largest manufacturers, distributor and supplier of carbon steel Eccentric reducers, stainless steel Eccentric reducers and special alloy Eccentric reducers.
- Keeping in mind our objective to build up a big customer base in India and overseas, we are offering maximum discounts to our customers for Eccentric reducers, forged pipe fittings, carbon steel seamless pipes, carbon steel welded pipes, LSAW pipes and spiral welded pipes.
- Being one of the largest volume Eccentric reducers dealer, we can guarantee you the lowest prices. At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins.
- Pipe fittings are used to connect pipes or tubes in two ways:
- By threading: Threaded pipes screw together to connect or join. Generally metal pipes are threaded and they have threaded fittings.
- By slip fit: Slip fit pipes use sleeves that slip into one another. The plastic pipes are either threaded or slip fit.