Alloy Steel Forged Pipe Fittings Manufacturers, Suppliers, Stockist – Alloy Steel Socket Weld Pipe Fittings, Alloy Steel Threaded Pipe Fittings Factory – ANSI B16.11
|Alloy Steel Threaded Elbow||Grade F91 AS Street Elbow Stockiest in India|
|Alloy Steel 90 deg Forged Elbow||Alloy Steel Gr F9 Unions|
|ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Grade F5 Equal Tee||ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Reducing Insert|
|A182 AS Forged Pipe Fittings Suppliers||Alloy Threaded Forged Pipe fittings|
|ASTM A182 GR F9 Stainless Steel Socket Weld Elbow Manufacturer||Alloy Steel Socket weld Forged fittings Dealers|
|A182 Alloy Steel 45 deg. Elbow Manufacturer||ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Grade F11 Pipe Cap|
|ASTM A182 GR F11 Alloy Steel Unequal Tee||Alloy Steel GR F22 Barrel Nipple Stockholder|
|Alloy Steel Threaded Unions Distributors||Alloy Steel Threaded Hex Nipples Suppliers|
|Grade F12 Alloy Steel Socket Weld Couplings||A182 AS Screwed Fittings Suppliers|
|Top Quality Alloy Steel Threaded Bushing||ASME Alloy Steel SA182 Reducing Couplings|
|Alloy Steel F5 Cross Exporter||AISI Alloy Steel ASTM A182 Grade F91 Boss|
|ASTM A182 F22 Alloy Steel Pipe Nipples||ASTM A182 AS Forged Pipe Fittings|
|ASME / ANSI B16.11 Alloy Steel Swage Nipples||Alloy Steel Forged Fittings Exporter|
- Size: from 1/4″ to 4″ (6mm-100mm), Pressure: 2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, 9000LBS
- Aloy Steel Threaded Pipe Fittings – 90° Elbow, 45° Elbow, Tee, Cross, Full Coupling, Half Coupling, Reducing Coupling, Pipe Cap, Hex Head, Bushing, Hex Head Plug, Square Head Plug, Round Head Plug, Union, Hex Nipple, Street Elbow, Bull Plug, Boss, Swage Nipple, Pipe Nipple, Adapter, Union (Male x Female), Branch Outlet, 90° Elbow Outlet, 45° Lateral Tee, Lateral Outlet, Nipple Branch Outlet
- Socket Weld Pipe Fittings – 90° Elbow, 45° Elbow, Tee, Cross, Full Coupling, Half Coupling, Pipe Cap, Union, Reducer Insert, Boss, Branch Outlet, 90° Elbow Outlet, 45° Lateral Tee, Lateral Outlet, Branch Outlet Butt Weld, 90° Elbow, Outlet Butt Weld, Lateral Outlet Butt Weld, Nipple Branch Outlet Butt Weld
We manufacture different size and shapes of alloy steel forged pipe fittings by open die forging, closed die forging and drop forging. Our main products include socket weld and threaded pipe fittings in size range of 1/4″ to 4″ (6mm-100mm), with pressure rating of 2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, and 9000LBS. The most common and materials include A182 F5/F9/F11/F22/F91. In nickel alloys we produce socket welded and threaded pipe fittings in various grades such as Alloy 200, 201, 400, K500, 600, 625, 800H/HT, 825, X-750, C276, Hastelloy B & C22.
Forged Pipe Fittings Manufacturing Standards
- ASTM A182 – ASME SA182 – Standard Specification for Wrought Austenitic Stainless Steel Piping Fittings
- ASME B16.9 – Factory-Made Wrought Buttwelding Fittings
- ASME B16.11 – Socket Welding and Threaded Forged Fittings
- MSS SP-43 – Wrought and Fabricated Butt-Welding Fittings for Low Pressure, Corrosion Resistant Applications
- MSS SP-95 – Swage(d) Nipples and Bull Plugs
- BS3799 – Specification for Steel pipe fittings, screwed and Socket-welding for the petroleum industry
Alloy steel forged socket weld and threaded pipe fittings are generally used for small size pipes and piping systems (generally below 4 inches in diameter for Class 3000, and below 2 inches for fittings in class 6000 and 9000). Alloy steel forged pipe fittings are manufactured by forging, followed by heat treatment and machining solid steel as per ASME B16.11 and other dimensional standards. For bigger size piping systems buttweld pipe fittings produced as per ASME B16.9 are used.
- Alloy Steel Forged Pipe Fittings, are commonly used to change the direction in piping, thereby changing the direction of the water flow. Our entire range of forged alloy steel fittings, forged steel pipe fittings, forged alloy steel pipe fittings, thread and socket weld, 3000 fitting are appreciated for high durability, dimensional accuracy, smooth finish, leak proof and corrosion resistant features.
- We guarantee lowest prices for high quality alloy steel forged fittings in India. Each Alloy Steel Forged Fittings of our range is quality checked by our quality team on every stage of production to deliver the clients defect free best quality products.
- Metallica supplies more than 300 forged fittings components for the clients from petrochemicals, railway, automotive, trucks, railway, construction, oil and gas and other industries. We could manufacture different size and shapes forged fittings by open die forging, closed die forging and drop forging. Our stainless steel and alloy steel ANSI Forged Fittings are available for 2000lbs, 3000lbs, 6000lbs, 9000lbs Socket Weld as well as Threaded End – NPT, PT or other types.
- In addition to this, our Pipe Fittings, Forged Fittings, Stainless Steel Fittings, Carbon Steel Forged Fittings, Alloy Steel Fittings, Elbow Fittings, Weld Fittings, High Pressure Fittings, Thread Fittings, socket weld, 3000 fitting are in compliance with the set industry standards like ASTM/ASME A/SA 182, ASTM/ASME A/SA 312, ASTM/ASME A/SA 403, ASTM/ASME A/SA 105, ASTM/ASME A/SA 350 LF2, ASTM/ASME A/SA 106, ASTM/ASME A/SA 234.
- Socket weld material is significantly more popular then threaded since most applications call for completely sealing off a line and eliminating all possibility of leakage. Nowadays forged components were widely applied to the vehicles and equipment which have the strict requirements for the products quality.
- Metallica could manufacture different types and shapes of forging components. The common forged materials are carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel.
- According to the different demands of forged components, we could use the open die forging, closed die forging or drop forging processes.
- Metallica provides the value added services, such as the heat treating, cutting, machining, painting and assembly.
Product Specification for Alloy Steel Forged Pipe Fittings
|Product||Alloy Steel Forged Fittings|
|Type||Pipe Union, Cross, Elbow, Tee, Half Coupling, Full Coupling, Branch Outlets, Forged Plug, Hexagon Bushing|
|Connection||Thread/NPT (M/F), Socket Weld, Screwed|
|Applications||Oil and Gas Industry, Chemical Industry, Electric Power, Shipping|
|Pressure Rating||2000#, 3000#, 6000#, 9000# or 2000LB, 3000LB, 6000LB, 9000LB|
|Type||Pipe Union, Cross, Elbow, Street Elbow, Tee, Half Coupling, Full Coupling, Branch Outlets, Forged Plug, Hexagon Bushing, Plugs, Inserts, Caps|
|Process method||Forged, CNC Machined|
|Materials Grades||ASTM/ASME SA/A182 F5, F9, F11, F12, F22, F91, ASTM / ASME SA / A276|
|Standards:||ASME/ANSI B16.11, MSS SP 83, MSS SP 97, MSS SP 95|
|Condition||Anneal, Normalize, Normalize + Temper, Quench+ Temper, as requirements|
|Inspection Testing||Mechanical Test, Hardness Test, Inter-granular corrosion Test, Ultrasonic Test, PT, MT, Hydraulic Test, or as required|
|Certificate||EN 1024 3.1/ 3.1B/ 3.2, PED, DNV, TUV.|
|Packing||Wooden case/ Steel framed plywood case/ simple packing.|
|Delivery Time||By mutual agreement.|
|We also can provide High quality Special Alloys forgings as well as non-standards forgings.|
- Alloy Steel Forged pipe fittings are available in both socket weld and threaded ends.
Forged Fittings Materials & Grades
|Carbon Steel||ASTM A105/N, ASTM A350LF2, LF3, LF6|
|Chrome Moly||SA182, F1, F5, F5a, F9, F9l, F11, F12, F22|
|Stainless Steel||304/L/H, 316/L/H, 310, 317L, 321/H, 347/H, 410, 416, 420, 17-4, 440, Alloy 20|
|Nickel Alloys||200, 201, 400, K500, 600, 625, 800H/HT, 825, X-750, C276, Hastelloy B & C22|
Chemical Composition of Alloy Steel Forged Fittings
Low-alloy forged fittings match chrome-moly pipes ASTM A335 in grades P5 (for F5 fitting), P9 (for F9 fitting), P11 (for F11 fitting), P22 (for F22 fitting), P91 (for F91 fittings). The chemical composition of these common alloy grades for socket weld and threaded fittings is shown below:
|Low-Alloy Forged Fittings Materials||A182 F5||A182 F9||A182 F11||A182 F22||A182 F91|
|C||0.15 Max||0.15 Max||0.10-0.20 (2)||0.05-0.15||0.08-0.12|
|P||0.035 Max||0.030 Max||0.025 Max||0.035 Max||0.020 Max|
|S||0.030 Max||0.030 Max||0.040 Max||0.040 Max||0.010 Max|
|Si||0.50 Max||0.50-1.00||0.50-0.80||0.50 Max||0.20-0.50|
|Ni||0.50 Max||–||–||0.40 Max|
|Other||–||–||–||Cb, 0.06-0.10; N, 0.03-0.07; Al, 0.04 max.|
Manufacturing Process for Alloy Steel Forged Pipe Fittings
- Forged fittings are the fittings made by forged steel. The process of manufacturing forged steel fittings include: cutting and heating billets, put pressure on heated billets under dies into desired shape, trimming and shot blasting. Then machine forged blank fittings for net shape and dimensions. According to the applications of forged steel fittings, they are available in threaded and socket weld end connections.
- The main raw material for producing forged pipe fittings is round bar stock or billets.
- Most of the forged steel fittings are not large, so closed die forging is normally adapted to produce forged steel fittings. Compared to the open die forging, the close die forging can achieve more complex geometries, very much close to the dimensions of the finished component.
- Close die forging can produce forged fittings in all materials such as carbon steel, duplex, stainless steel or nickel alloys.
Types of Alloy Steel Socket Welded & Threaded Forged Steel Pipe Fittings
- Alloy Steel Elbows (90 Degree Elbows and 45 Degree Elbows) – A pipe elbow is a forged steel fitting installed between two lengths of pipe or tube allowing a change of direction, usually in the 90° or 45° direction. Similar to a reducing tee, reducing elbows also exist to simultaneously change flow direction and reduce flow diameter. Street Elbows have one female end to accept pipe and another male end thread that is the same size as the pipe and can avoid the use of a pipe nipple during installation.
- Alloy Steel Tees (Equal Tee and Reducing Tees)- Tees are a type of forged steel fitting used to combine or divide process flow, and Reducing Tees additionally allow for pipe size change. The run outlets of the tee are the two in-line outlets, and the branch is the third outlet. The branch outlet is the reducing outlet in a reducing tee.
- Alloy Steel Couplings (Straight and Reducing Couplings, Full and Half Couplings) – Couplings are a forged steel fitting used to connect two lengths of pipe, and Half-coupling is screwed onto the pipe, while the other end is made to be tightly inserted, or welded, onto the other end to pipe or vessel. Standard Couplings have female threads or open sockets at both ends, whereas reducing couplings connect smaller pipes to larger ones.
- Alloy Steel Unions (Socket Weld Unions and Threaded Unions) – Unions are a forged steel fitting similar to a coupling but allow a convenient disconnection and connection; it has 3 parts: a nut, a female end, and a male end. They allow two lengths of pipe to be assembled and detached without causing any deformation to the pipes.
- Alloy Steel Bushings (Hex Head Bushings and Flush Bushings) – Reducing inserts and Bushings are forged steel fittings that allow for a change in pipe size. Pictured here is the hex head bushing, which is most commonly used.
- Alloy Steel Caps (Pipe Caps and End Caps) – Caps are forged steel fittings used to terminate the flow, inserting over the end of the pipe.
- Alloy Steel Plug (Square Head Plugs, Hex Head Plugs and Round Head Plugs) – Similar to a cap, plugs are forged steel fittings that are inserted into the end of the pipe, and they come with different head types, including: hex, square, and round.
- Alloy Steel Cross – Crosses are a 4-way forged steel fitting, with 1 inlet and 3 outlets or vice versa. These are sometimes referred to as 4-way tees.
- Alloy Steel Outlets (Weldolets, Sockolets, Threadolets, Elbolets, Latrolets and Nipolets)
- Alloy Steel Nipples (Hexagonal Nipples and Swaged Nipples)
Testing & Inspection of Alloy Steel Forged Pipe Fittings
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Alloy Steel Forged Pipe Fittings
Prices for alloy steel forged pipe fittings are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of alloy steel forged pipe fittings, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided at the time of Domestic Sales or Export of Alloy Steel Forged Pipe Fittings
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Basis for Alloy Steel Forged Pipe Fittings
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Alloy Steel Forged Pipe Fittings
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Alloy Steel Forged Pipe Fittings
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Alloy Steel Forged Pipe Fittings in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Export Sales of Alloy Steel Forged Pipe Fittings
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu