Inconel 625 Product Suppliers, Manufacturers, Stockist – Alloy 625 Suppliers (UNS N06625, W.Nr. 2.4856)
- Metallica is a leading supplier of Inconel Alloy 625 with decades of experience and extensive specifications, with over 250 customers in India and overseas. We are bulk buyers and exporters of nickel alloys from factories in India and overseas (USA, Japan, Korea, Europe); and are able to give you the best price and quality just in time.
- We can supply all major forms of Inconel Alloy 625 grade such as Alloy 625 pipe and tube, Inconel 600 flange and fittings, Inconel 625 butt-welding pipe fittings, Alloy 625 elbow, Alloy 625 tee, Inconel Alloy 625 reducer, Alloy 625 stub end, gaskets, fasteners, valves etc. Being one of the largest volume Inconel 625 supplier, we can guarantee you the lowest prices.
- At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins. We have an extensive trader network across India and the Middle East, who buy from us on a regular basis.
- In addition to traders, we have many EPC contractors, companies and end users in various industries as our customers for nickel and nickel alloy steel. Inconel 625 is widely used for manufacturing chemical processing equipment’s, aerospace and marine piping, pollution control equipment, and nuclear reactors. We mainly stock and supply Inconel 625 tubing, Inconel 625 sheet and Alloy 625 round bar in various size and specifications.
- Inconel 625 (UNS N06625 or DIN W.Nr. 2.4856), also known as Alloy 625, is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy with an addition of niobium that reacts with the molybdenum to stiffen the alloy’s matrix and thereby provide high strength without a strengthening heat treatment. Alloy 625 is capable of resisting a wide range of corrosive environments and is especially resistant to pitting and crevice corrosion. The alloy also has excellent fatigue strength and stress-corrosion cracking resistance to chloride ions. Usually Inconel Alloy 625 can be used at the temperature up to 980°C (1800°F) in oxidation service.
Inconel 625 or Alloy 625 (UNS N06625, 2.4856) Stock & Supply Range
|Equivalents||Alloy 625, UNS N06625, 2.4856|
|Items||Pipe, Tubes, Tubing, Fittings, Flanges, Valves, Fasteners, Sheet, Square Bar, Threaded Bar, Plate, Hexagon Bar, Fasteners and Fixings, Round Bar, Flat Bar, Rebar, Angle, Tube & Pipe, Wire|
|Size||1/4″ – 60″|
|Pipe Type||Seamless, Welded, ERW, Fabricated, Custom Size Pipes|
|Specifications||ASTM, ASME, DIN, GOST, JIS|
|Certification||EN 10204 3.1|
|Fittings Type||Butt Weld, Screwed & Socket Weld, Flanges, Instrumentation|
|Other Fittings||Elbows, Tees, Reducers, Caps, Stub Ends, Flanges (ANSI, Table E, D and H), Nuts, Bolts, Screws, Threaded Bars|
Types of Nickel Alloys
|Hastelloy C276||N10276||2.4819||NiMo16Cr15W||NW 0276|
|Monel 400||N04400||2.4360||NW 4400|
- Trademark Notice: Some names are trade names and/or trademarks of specific manufacturers. We are not affiliated with any manufacturer(s). Orders will be filled to meet specifications from any available source(s). Names are listed solely for reference to help identify products consistent with listed specifications.
Inconel 625 (UNS N06625, 2.4856) Product Forms & Standards
|Inconel Alloy 625 Rod and Bar||ASTM B446|
|Inconel Alloy 625 Plate, Sheet and Strip||ASTM B443, B906|
|Inconel Alloy 625 Seamless Pipe and Tube||ASTM B444, B829|
|Inconel Alloy 625 Welded Pipe||ASTM B705, B775|
|Inconel Alloy 625 Welded Tube||ASTM B704. B751|
|Inconel Alloy 625 Buttweld Fitting||ASTM B366|
|Inconel Alloy 625 Billet and Bar for Reforging||ASTM B472|
|Inconel Alloy 625 Forgings||ASTM B564|
Chemical Composition, Mechanical & Physical Properties of Alloy 625
Chemical Composition of Inconel 625
|Cr||20.0 – 23.0|
|NB + Ta||3.15 – 4.15|
|CO (IF DETERMINED)||1.0 max|
|Mo||8.0 – 10.0|
Mechanical & Physical Properties of Inconel 625
|Tensile strength, min, Mpa||760|
|Yield strength, 0.2% offset, min, Mpa||345|
|Hardness, HB, min||220|
About Alloy 625 or Inconel 625
Inconel 625 is basically a corrosion and oxidation resistant nickel alloy that is used both for its high power and exceptional aqueous erosion conflict. Alloy 625 has excellent fatigue strength and stress-corrosion cracking resistance to chloride ions. The metal is best worked under a combination of hot and cold practices, as it work-hardens rapidly.
- Alloy 625 has excellent forming and welding characteristics. It may be forged or hot worked providing temperature is maintained in the range of about 1800-2150° F. Ideally, to control grain size, finish hot working operations should be performed at the lower end of the temperature range.
- Because of its good ductility, alloy 625 is also readily formed by cold working. However, the alloy does work-harden rapidly so intermediate annealing treatments may be needed for complex component forming operations.
- In order to restore the best balance of properties, all hot or cold worked parts should be annealed and rapidly cooled. This nickel alloy can be welded by both manual and automatic welding methods, including gas tungsten arc, gas metal arc, electron beam and resistance welding. It exhibits good restraint welding characteristics.
What are the Properties of Inconel 625 or Alloy 625?
Inconel 625’s properties are often utilized for marine and aerospace engineering, along with welding. Its unique composition and properties make Inconel 625 excellent in both acidic and alkaline environments, along with those that are caustic and aqueous. Sea water environments are a common application as well, along with those that experience high stress. Some of the key properties of Alloy 625 are as below:
- High creep-rupture strength
- Oxidation resistant to 1800° F
- Seawater pitting and crevice corrosion resistant
- Immune to chloride ion stress corrosion cracking
What are the Applications of Inconel Alloy 600?
Inconel 625 typically finds application in a wide range of temperatures and environments. Products manufactured from Alloy 625 are widely used for chemical processing and electronics, containers and piping, processing equipment, particularly to maintain product purity in handling foods, synthetic fibers and alkalies. Inconel 625 alloy is used in various applications as below:
- Heat treating industry
- Heat treating muffles and retorts
- Radiant tubes
- Catalyst support grids in nitric acid production
- Steam superheater tube supports
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
Testing & Inspection of Inconel 625 Products
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Inconel Alloy 625 Materials
Prices for Inconel 625 materials are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of Inconel 625 products, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Inconel 625 Products
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Gurantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Inconel 625 Materials
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Inconel 625 Materials
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not availabe in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Inconel Alloy 625 Materials
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Inconel Alloy 625 Materials in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Inconel Alloy 625 Materials
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu