Boiler Tube/Superheater Tube/Reheater Tube, Dealers, Suppliers, Manufacturers, Stockist – Stainless Steel Boiler Tube, Carbon Steel Boiler Tube, Alloy Steel Boiler Tube
|Cold Draw Seamless Boiler Tube||U Type Boiler Tube|
|Seamless Boiler Tube||Boiler Heat Exchanger Tube|
|Reheater Boiler Tube||Ferrous Boiler Tube|
|U Bend Tube||Boiler Tube for Evaporators|
|Boiler Tubes for Super Heaters||Condenser Tubes|
|Low Pressure Boiler Tubes||High Pressure Boiler Tubes|
|Medium Pressure Boiler Tubes||Water-Tube Boiler|
|Fire-Tube Boiler||Finned Tubes|
|Water Wall Pipes||Boiling Water Pipes|
|Large and Small Smoke Pipes||Arch Brick Pipes|
|Air Guiding Tubes||Main Steam Tubes|
- Boiler steel pipes and tubes are most widely used for manufacturing water cooled wall panel, economizer, reheater, superheater and steam pipeline of boilers in the industry of petrochemical and power. Boiler pipes and tubes are often used in severe environments and are required to have high strength and superior corrosion resistance. The manufacturing process for seamless boiler steel tubes does not include any welding, due to which they are considered to be stronger and more reliable. Boiler steel tubes are suitable for withstanding pressure better than other types of pipes.
- We specialize in manufacturing boiler tubes in straight lengths of up to 30 meters, or as U-bends in a size range of 3/16” (4.76 mm) to 4” (101.6 mm) in wall thickness upto 15mm. We can produce seamless and welded boiler tubes in a wide range of grades and sizes. Our manufacturing range for boiler tubes include tubes produced from brass, copper, stainless steel 304/304L, 316L, Duplex, Titanium, Alloy 600, Alloy 400, Alloy 625, Alloy 825, Alloy C276, Aluminium Brass (Alloy 687), Aluminium Brass (Alloy 443), Cu/Ni 90/10 (Alloy 706) and Cu/Ni 90/10 (Alloy 706).
- We are manufacturing seamless and welded boiler tubes by following a stringent quality control program and standards which assure good surface and close dimensional tolerances. We are a global industry leading provider of carbon steel tube, alloy steel tube and stainless steel boiler tube solutions and have obtained ASME Quality and ISO 9001:2015 Certifications. In addition to being a world class tubing manufacturer, we are an authorized dealer of ISMT and Jindal for stock and supply of carbon steel and alloy steel tubes.
- All our boiler tube products are supplied with 3.1 specific test certificates, according to EN 10204. Certification according to 3.2 can be agreed at the time of ordering. Metallica makes it easy for you to source top quality boiler tubes at the lowest prices.
- We specialize in providing deliveries to your factory directly from our warehouse or our principal suppliers. For immediate deliveries of tubes, our inventory is stocked in around 5 warehouses in Kalamboli and 3 warehouses in Mumbai. With a team of over 50 people dedicated for deliveries and response to our esteemed customers, we can offer the best service. At the same time, we are also committed to offer best quality products and most competitive prices to our customers.
Manufacturing Process for Boiler Tubes
All seamless boiler tubes are manufactured by cold drawing and cold rolling process followed by annealing, straightening and testing. The tolerance of tubes produced by us in line with ASME/ASTM & EN Standards. We promise each boiler tube that we deliver to our client will be the best in quality. All shipments include a full Test Certificate showing all required test results and verifying compliance with the order requirements.
Boiler tubes are used to produce hydraulic and pneumatic lines, automotive industry, heat exchangers and air coolers. The boiler tubes are manufactured by piercing process followed by pilgering/drawing. Our facilities are equipped with all the machines required to cover the process with a high quality results (piercing, pilger machines, draw benches, straightening machine, degreasing facility and solution annealing furnace). Boiler is a closed chamber where steam is generated from water by application of heat. It mainly consists of shell/drum, network of tubes, pipes, mountings and fittings water enters in a boiler from one end and steam comes out from the other end. Raw materials used for manufacturing of boiler are plates, tubes, pipes, pipe fittings, valves etc. Different materials like carbon steel, creep resistance alloy steels, stainless steels etc. are used for this purpose. Manufacturing of boiler involves a variety of skill and unique manufacturing methods. It requires facilities for metal removing, forming, casting, joining of metal by welding, heat treatment, different destructive and non-destructive testing.
- Cold Rolling – Tube rolling uses compression to reduce the size of seamless boiler tubes. It utilizes one or two sets of rolls with constant cross-section grooves on the circumference of the tube. The rolls are driven by rack and pinion gears of different radii along profiled cams, completing multiple 360º rotations around the tube. Tube rolling is a very precise method of reducing very thin walled and/or smaller diameter tubes, and is often used as the final cold working step. By rolling, we’re able to achieve exceptional control over dimensional tolerances and surface finish while also minimizing material loss and improving the metal’s microstructure.
- Cold Drawing – Cold drawing reduces the diameter by pulling the tube through a die that is smaller than the tube. In order to fit the tube into the die, one end is swaged thereby reducing the diameter of the leading end before drawing. Next, the narrowed end is passed through the die and clamped to a drawing trolley which pulls the tube through the die.
- Annealing – Annealing is used to soften the metal before further cold working or fabrication processes, and improves the overall metallurgical microstructure of the tube. During tube reduction or cold drawing, it can become hard and somewhat brittle. To be able to draw the tube again, stresses formed during cold working need to be removed to return the material to its normal state. During annealing the tube is heated to a controlled temperature and soak time. Through this process the tube remains in shape, but the grains in the structure of the tube reform into a regular unstressed pattern. The resulting annealed tube is softer and suitable for redrawing
- Straightening – Drawing and annealing generally results in some degree of bowing, producing a slight bend in the tubing. In order to make the tubes straight, we use multiple roll mechanical straighteners to implement this procedure, Straightening can introduce slight changes to the size and mechanical properties of the tubing, so these aspects are very carefully controlled during the process.
- Inspection and Tests – At each manufacturing stage, boiler tubes are submitted to a visual and dimensional inspection. They are also submitted to Eddy current test (straight tubes) or, if requested, to other non destructive tests in accordance with the requirements of the standards. Mechanical tests, along with flaring and flattening tests, are performed on samples of each order as per the reference standards. We inspect all lots of boiler tubing before shipment to ensure that every aspect of the customer’s order has been met. Our in-house inspection and tests capabilities include:
- Chemical Composition Test
- Visual inspection
- Dimensional inspection
- Surface roughness testing
- Eddy Current testing
- Hydrostatic pressure testing
- Destructive mechanical testing:
- Yield Strength
- Tensile Strength
- Hardness testing
- Bending, flattening, and flaring
Special Alloy Boiler Tubes
Boiler Tube Specifications, Stock & Production Range
|Type||Seamless, Welded, Finned|
|Size||3/16″ (4.76mm) to 4″ (101.6mm)|
|Length||Upto 30 Meters, Custom|
|Thickness||0.5mm to 12.7mm|
|Technology||Hot Rolled, Cold Drawn, Extruded|
|Surface||A&P, BA, EP, PE, 3PE, FBE, Varnish, Anti Rust Oiled|
|Certification||EN 10204 3.1|
|Pricesemail@example.com | +918928722715|
- Email Us on firstname.lastname@example.org for best prices on various types of Carbon Steel Boiler Tube, Stainless Steel Boiler Tube, Duplex Boiler Tube, Super Duplex Boiler Tube, Nickel Boiler Tube, Inconel Boiler Tube, Monel Boiler Tube, Incoloy Boiler Tube, Hastelloy Boiler Tube, and Titanium Boiler Tube.
- Marking: Heat Number, Size, Grade, Manufacturing Spec., Commodity Name or as per customer request
- Stainless Steel Boiler 304/304L Tube
- Stainless Steel Boiler 304H Tube
- Stainless Steel Boiler 310/310S Tube
- Stainless Steel Boiler 316/316L Tube
- Stainless Steel Boiler 316Ti Tube
- Stainless Steel Boiler 317/317L Tube
- Stainless Steel Boiler 321/321H Tube
- Stainless Steel Boiler 347 Tube
- Stainless Steel Boiler 347H Tube
- Stainless Steel Boiler 410 Tube
- Stainless Steel Boiler 446 Tube
- Stainless Steel Boiler 904L Tube
- Alloy Steel T1 Boiler Tube
- Alloy Steel T2 Boiler Tube
- Alloy Steel T5/T5b/T5c Boiler Tube
- Alloy Steel T9 Boiler Tube
- Alloy Steel T11 Boiler Tube
- Alloy Steel T12 Boiler Tube
- Alloy Steel T22 Boiler Tube
- Alloy Steel T23 Boiler Tube
- Alloy Steel T91 Boiler Tube
Hastelloy Boiler Tube
- Hastelloy C22 Boiler Tube
- Hastelloy C276 Boiler Tube
- Hastelloy B2 Boiler Tube
- Hastelloy B3 Boiler Tube
- Hastelloy X Boiler Tube
Nickel Boiler Tube
- Nickel 200 Boiler Tube
- Nickel 201 Boiler Tube
Special Alloy Boiler Tubes
- Alloy 20 Boiler Tube
- SMO 254 Boiler Tube
- AISI 4130 Boiler Tube
- Aluminium Boiler Tube
- Copper Boiler Tubes
- Brass Boiler Tubes
Duplex Steel Boiler Tube
- Duplex Steel S31803 / S32205 Boiler Tube
- Super Duplex Steel S32750/ S32760 Boiler Tube
Titanium Boiler Tube
- Titanium Gr 2 Boiler Tube
- Titanium Gr 5 Boiler Tube
Inconel Boiler Tube
- Inconel 600 Boiler Tube
- Inconel 601 Boiler Tube
- Inconel 625 Boiler Tube
- Inconel 718 Boiler Tube
Incoloy Boiler Tube
- Incoloy 800 / 800H / 800HT Boiler Tube
- Incoloy 825 Boiler Tube
- Incoloy 925 Boiler Tube
- Incoloy 330/ SS 330/ Ra 330 Boiler Tube
Monel Boiler Tube
- Monel 400 Boiler Tube
- Monel K500 Boiler Tube
Cupro Nickel Boiler Tube
- Cupro Nickel 90 / 10 Boiler Tube
- Cupro Nickel 70 / 30 Boiler Tube
- ASTM A192 / ASME SA192 Boiler Tubes
- ASTM A179 / ASME SA179 Boiler Tubes
- ASTM A210 / ASME SA210 GR. A1 Boiler Tubes
- ASTM A210 / ASME SA210 GR. C Boiler Tubes
Testing & Inspection of Boiler Tubes
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Boiler Tubes
Prices for boiler tube or tubing products are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy boiler tubes is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of seamless and welded boiler tube products, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Boiler Tubes
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Boiler Tubes
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Boiler Tubes
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Boiler Tubes
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Boiler Tubes in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Boiler Tubes
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu