Forgings, Seamless Rolled Rings & Forged Block Manufacturers – Forged Circles/Discs, Rings, Shafts, Forged Bars, Forged Square and Rectangular Blocks
- We are manufacturing a wide range of optimum quality forgings & shafts which include rolled ring, die blocks, square blocks, rectangular and circular blocks and machined components. We produce forged bars (round, square, flat, hex) in various materials such as stainless steel, nickel alloys, carbon steel, alloy steel, aluminium, titanium and copper nickel. The maximum length for forged round bars and hex bars is 5000 mm, with a maximum weight of 18000 kgs. The maximum length and width for flat bars and square bars is 1500mm, with a maximum weight of 25000 kgs.
- A forged bar or a rolled bar is produced by taking an ingot and forging it down to size by, generally, two opposing flat dies. Forging offers uniformity of composition and structure. Forging results in metallurgical recrystalisation and grain refinement as a result of the thermal cycle and deformation process. This strengthens the resulting steel product particularly in terms of impact and shear strength. Forged steel is generally stronger and more reliable than castings and plate steel due to the fact that the grain flows of the steel are altered, conforming to the shape of the part. We are an industry leading forging manufacturer and guarantee that the forgings and/or bars are homogenous in quality and free of any kind of defects, which can be tested by destructive or non destructive process.
- At Metallica, forgings are manufactured by following a stringent quality control program and standards which assure good surface and close dimensional tolerances. We are a global industry leading provider of high quality stainless steel and nickel alloy forgings and have obtained ASME Quality and ISO 9001:2015 Certifications. All forged stock products supplied by us have good corrosion resistance, machinability and formability. These are supplied with 3.1 specific test certificates, according to EN 10204. Certification according to 3.2 can be agreed at the time of ordering. Metallica makes it easy for you to source top quality steel forgings at the lowest prices in the industry.
- We specialize in providing deliveries to your factory directly from our warehouse/factory or our principal suppliers. For immediate deliveries of steel forgings, our inventory in stocked in around 5 warehouses in Kalamboli and 3 warehouses in Mumbai. With a team of over 50 people dedicated for deliveries and response to our esteemed customers, we can offer the best service. At the same time, we are also committed to offer best quality products and most competitive prices to our customers.
Wide Range of Forging Products
Forgings, Rings, Blocks Manufacturing Process
- Forged Discs & Blanks – We are producing forged discs in size range of 2″ to 100″ diameter, and individual weights up to 25000 KGS. Forged discs are manufactured by working or pressing of heated material between the upper and lower dies. They are generally produced by the open die forging process and exhibit better grain structure, superior strength, ductility, and resistance to impact and fatigue as compared to discs cut from plate or bar stock. Forged disks can be forged with grain flow to best suit the final parts applications.
- Forged Bars – A forged bar or a rolled bar is produced by taking a heated ingot and sizing it between two opposing flat dies. We specialize in producing all types of forged bar shapes such as Round bars, Square bars, Flat bars and Hex bars in stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel and special alloys. The producing process for all types of forgings involves loading the materials in furnace followed by heating. When the temperature reaches 1100℃, metal will be forged. In the forging process the heated metal is shaped by using one or more dies. During the forging or rolling process if the temperature of metal falls to 850℃, metal will be heated again. Then the hot working process is repeated at that elevated temperature (1100℃). We can offer all types of forged bars in annealed, tempered or quenched and tempered condition, as per customer requirements.
- Forged Blocks – Forged blocks are of higher quality than plate due to the block having forging reduction on all sides of the shape, if required. This leads to a refined grain structure, assuring that quality of material. The maximum forged block dimensions depend on material grade. We can produce larger size blocks in carbon steel. In stainless steel, large size forged blocks can be in size upto 750mm x 750mm in variable lengths. In carbon and alloy steel we can produce forged blocks upto 1500mm size.
- Forged Rings – Seamless forged rings can be formed by rolling or piercing a forged block. Large size seamless rolled or forged rings can be produced in outside diameter upto 2500mm.
- Seamless Forged Hollows – Forged hollow bars can be produced in unlimited variations of OD and ID and length as per customer requirements. Seamless forged hollows are ideal for high-stress applications. All the processes including heat treatment, machining and mechanical and non-destructive testing are carried out and can be agreed upon at the time of order.
Types of Forging Materials
Stainless Steel Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Stainless Steel 304/304L Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Stainless Steel 304H Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Stainless Steel 310/310S Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Stainless Steel 316/316L Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Stainless Steel 316Ti Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Stainless Steel 317/317L Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Stainless Steel 321/321H Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Stainless Steel 347 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Stainless Steel 347H Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Stainless Steel 410 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Stainless Steel 446 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Stainless Steel 904L Forgings, Rings & Blocks
Alloy Steel/Chrome Moly Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Alloy Steel F1 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Alloy Steel F5 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Alloy Steel F9 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Alloy Steel F11 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Alloy Steel F12 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Alloy Steel F22 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Alloy Steel F91 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- EN 19 Steel Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- 4140 Steel Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- 4130 Steel Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- 4340 Steel Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- 42CrMo4 Steel Forgings, Rings & Blocks
Hastelloy Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Hastelloy C22 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Hastelloy C276 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Hastelloy B2 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Hastelloy B3 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Hastelloy X Forgings, Rings & Blocks
Nickel Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Nickel 200 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Nickel 201 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
Special Alloy Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Alloy 20 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- SMO 254 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Aluminium Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- AISI 8620 Steel Forgings, Rings & Blocks
Mild Steel Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- AISI 1045 Steel Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- ASTM A36 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- S355J2 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
Duplex Steel Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Duplex Steel S31803 / S32205 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Super Duplex Steel S32750/ S32760 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
Titanium Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Titanium Gr 2 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Titanium Gr 5 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
Inconel Hex Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Inconel 600 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Inconel 601 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Inconel 625 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Inconel 718 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
Incoloy Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Incoloy 800 / 800H / 800HT Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Incoloy 825 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Incoloy 925 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Incoloy 330/ SS 330/ Ra 330 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
Monel Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Monel 400 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Monel K500 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
Cupro Nickel Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Cupro Nickel 90/10 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Cupro Nickel 70/30 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Copper Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Brass Forgings, Rings & Blocks
Carbon Steel Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Carbon Steel A105 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Carbon Steel A350 LF2 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- Carbon Steel AISI 1018 Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- C45 Steel Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- EN8 Steel Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- EN8D Steel Forgings, Rings & Blocks
Chrome Steel Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- 16MNCR5 Steel Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- 20MNCR5 Steel Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- 40CR4B Steel Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- 41CR4 Steel Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- 52100 Steel Forgings, Rings & Blocks
Forgings, Rings & Blocks Specifications, Stock & Production Range
|Product||Forgings, Rings & Blocks|
|Type||Close Die / Open Die Forging|
|Materials||Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Nickel Alloys, Titanium|
|Length||Custom Cut, 5-6 MTR Lengths|
|Surface||Machined, Polished Bright Surface|
|Certification||EN 10204 3.1|
|Pricesemail@example.com | +918928722715|
- Email Us on firstname.lastname@example.org for best prices on various types of Carbon Steel Forgings, Stainless Steel Forgings, Duplex Steel Forgings, Mild Steel Forgings, SS 304 Forgings, SS 201 Forgings, SS 316L Forgings, A36 Forgings, Inconel Forgings, Monel Forgings, Incoloy Forgings, Hastelloy Forgings, Nickel Forgings, Titanium Forgings, Aluminium Forgings, Copper Nickel Forgings
- Marking: Heat Number, Size, Grade, Manufacturing Spec., Commodity Name or as per customer request
Testing & Inspection of Forgings, Rings & Blocks
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Forgings, Rings & Blocks
Prices for steel forgings, seamless rolled rings and forged blocks are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel forgings is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of steel forgings, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Forgings, Rings & Blocks
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Forgings, Rings & Blocks
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Forgings, Rings & Blocks in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Forgings, Rings & Blocks
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu