Carbon Steel High Pressure Pipe Manufacturers, Suppliers & Stockist – ASTM A53, A106, A179, A192, A530, API 5L, IS 1239, IS 3589 Carbon Steel Dealers in India!
|ASTM A53/ASME SA53 Grade A High Pressure Pipe||ASTM A53/ASME SA53 Grade B High Pressure Pipe|
|ASTM A106/ASME SA106 Grade C High Pressure Pipe||ASTM A179/ASME SA179 High Pressure Pipe|
|ASTM A210/ASME SA210 Grade C High Pressure Pipe||EN 10216-1 P235TR1 High Pressure Pipe|
|ASTM A519 Grade 1020 High Pressure Pipe||ASTM A519 Grade 1035 High Pressure Pipe|
|DIN 1629 St44.0 High Pressure Pipe||DIN 1629 St52.0 High Pressure Pipe|
|DIN 2391 St52.0 High Pressure Pipe||DIN 17175 St35.8 High Pressure Pipe|
|EN 10305-1 E235 High Pressure Pipe||EN 10305-1 E355 High Pressure Pipe|
|ASTM A106/ASME SA106 Grade A High Pressure Pipe||ASTM A106/ASME SA106 Grade B High Pressure Pipe|
|ASTM A192/ASME SA192 High Pressure Pipe||ASTM A210/ASME SA210 Grade A1 High Pressure Pipe|
|ASTM A519 Grade 1045 High Pressure Pipe||ASTM A519 Grade 1010 High Pressure Pipe|
|DIN 17175 St45.8 High Pressure Pipe||DIN 1629 St37.0 High Pressure Pipe|
|DIN 2391 St35.0 High Pressure Pipe||DIN 2391 St45.0 High Pressure Pipe|
- Carbon steel high pressure pipes are manufactured in all types of materials and grades. We stock all major grades of carbon steel high pressure pipes such as ASME SA 53 Grade B, ASME SA 106 Grade B and API 5L – PSL 1 Gr. A, B, X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65, X70, ASTM A179, ASTM A192, ASTM A210, ASTM A519 in size range from 10.00 mm to 76.00 mm OD, with thickness ranging from 0.30 mm to 6.00 mm.
- Boilers that operate higher than 15 psig are called “high-pressure” boilers. High-pressure tubes are characterized by high yield strength and high tensile strength in combination with high elongation. The pressure resistance is guaranteed by the very smooth inside surface. An autofrettage treatment prolongs the cycle fatigue behavior.
- Applications of Carbon Steel High Pressure Pipe:- Carbon steel high pressure pipe supplied by Metallica, are widely used for various structural and architectural applications. We manufacture and supply carbon steel pipes and tubes for critical applications in industries like oil & gas, aviation, aerospace, petrochemical, natural gas, paper making, industrial gas, heat exchanger and others.
- Metallica manufactures a wide range of carbon steel high pressure pipe and executes supplies in both seamless and welded form, from stock and production. Our stock consists of high pressure pipes in size ranging from ½” to 24″. All our products are primarily produced or formed in India, and can also be supplied from European, Korea or Japanese manufacturers.
- We are considered one of the biggest carbon steel high pressure pipe supplier and manufacturer in India, with over 250 customers in India and overseas. We are bulk buyers and exporters of carbon steel high pressure pipes, seamless pipes, plates, fittings and flanges from our factory in India, and are able to give you the best price and quality just in time.
- Being one of the largest volume carbon steel high pressure pipe supplier in Mumbai, we can guarantee you the lowest prices.
- At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins. We have an extensive trader network across India and the Middle East, who buy from us on a regular basis.
- In addition to traders, we have many EPC contractors, companies and end users in various industries as our customers for carbon steel. We are leading carbon steel high pressure pipe suppliers for various applications ranging from low/medium/high pressure or temperatures.
Stock Range of High Pressure Carbon Steel Pipes
|Product||High Pressure Carbon Steel Pipe|
|Pipe Standards||ASTM A106|
|Material Grades||Grade A, B, C|
|Typical Size Range||(17′ – 24′) and in double random length (36′ – 44′)|
|Technology||Hot Rolled, Cold Drawn, Extruded, Cold Finished, Heat Treated|
|Finish||Annealed & pickled, Bright Annealing, Polished|
|Markings||Heat Number, Size, Grade, Manufacturing Spec., Commodity Name or as per customer request|
|Testing & Inspections||Chemical Component Analysis, Mechanical Properties (Ultimate tensile strength, Yield strength, Elongation), Technical Properties (Flattening Test, Bending Test, Hardness Test, Impact Test), Exterior Size Inspection, Hydrostatic Test, NDT TEST ( ET TEST, UT TEST), Third Party Inspection|
|Pipe Ends||Square Ends (straight cut, saw cut, and torch cut), or Beveled for welding|
|Packing||Plastic Plugs in Both Ends, Hexagonal Bundles of Max. 2,000kg with Several Steel Strips, Plastic End Caps|
- Email Us on firstname.lastname@example.org for best prices on various types of Carbon Steel High Pressure Pipe/Tube, ASTM A179 High Pressure Pipe, ASTM A210 High Pressure Pipe, ASTM A106 Grade B High Pressure Pipe, ASTM A530 High Pressure Pipe
- Marking: Heat Number, Size, Grade, Manufacturing Spec., Commodity Name or as per customer request
Chemical & Mechanical Properties of Carbon Steel High Pressure Pipes
|Standard||Grade||Chemical Components (%)||Mechanical Properties|
|C||Si||Mn||P||S||Tensile Strength (Mpa)||Yield Strength(Mpa)|
|API 5L PSL1||A||0.22||–||0.9||0.03||0.03||≥331||≥207|
|API 5L PSL2||B||0.24||–||1.2||0.025||0.015||≥414||≥241|
Types of High Pressure Carbon Steel Pipes & Tubes
|ASTM A179/A179M||Seamless cold drawn low alloy steel heat exchanger and condenser tubes.|
|API 5L||Line pipe.|
|ASTM A53M||Black & Zinc Coated Welded and Seamless Steel Pipe.|
|ASTM A106M||Seamless carbon steel pipe for high temperature service.|
|ASTM A105M||Carbon steel forgings for piping applications.|
|ASTM A234M||Piping fittings of wrought carbon steel and alloy steel for moderate and high temperature service.|
|ASTM 3799||Steel pipe fittings, screwed and socket weldability for the petroleum industry.|
|AS 1163||Structural steel hollow sections|
|AS 1074||Steel tubes and tubulars for ordinary service|
|BS13872||Screwed and socketed steel tube and tubulars|
|EN10241||Steel threaded pipe fittings|
Manufacturing Process for Carbon Steel High Pressure Pipe/Tubes
The carbon steel high pressure pipe/tubes are manufactured by piercing process followed by pilgering/drawing. Our facilities are equipped with all the machines required to cover the process with a high quality results (piercing, pilger machines, draw benches, straightening machine, degreasing facility and solution annealing furnace).
All seamless carbon steel high pressure pipe/tubes are manufactured by cold drawing and cold rolling process followed by annealing, straightening and testing. The tolerance of tubes produced by us in line with ASME/ASTM & EN Standards. We promise each high pressure pipe/tube that we deliver to our client will be the best in quality. All shipments include a full Test Certificate showing all required test results and verifying compliance with the order requirements.
- Cold Rolling – Tube rolling uses compression to reduce the size of seamless high pressure pipe/tubes. It utilizes one or two sets of rolls with constant cross-section grooves on the circumference of the tube. The rolls are driven by rack and pinion gears of different radii along profiled cams, completing multiple 360º rotations around the tube. Tube rolling is a very precise method of reducing very thin walled and/or smaller diameter tubes, and is often used as the final cold working step. By rolling, we’re able to achieve exceptional control over dimensional tolerances and surface finish while also minimizing material loss and improving the metal’s microstructure.
- Cold Drawing – Cold drawing reduces the diameter by pulling the tube through a die that is smaller than the tube. In order to fit the tube into the die, one end is swaged thereby reducing the diameter of the leading end before drawing. Next, the narrowed end is passed through the die and clamped to a drawing trolley which pulls the tube through the die.
- Annealing – Annealing is used to soften the metal before further cold working or fabrication processes, and improves the overall metallurgical microstructure of the tube. During tube reduction or cold drawing, it can become hard and somewhat brittle. To be able to draw the tube again, stresses formed during cold working need to be removed to return the material to its normal state. During annealing the tube is heated to a controlled temperature and soak time. Through this process the tube remains in shape, but the grains in the structure of the tube reform into a regular unstressed pattern. The resulting annealed tube is softer and suitable for redrawing
- Straightening – Drawing and annealing generally results in some degree of bowing, producing a slight bend in the tubing. In order to make the tubes straight, we use multiple roll mechanical straighteners to implement this procedure, Straightening can introduce slight changes to the size and mechanical properties of the tubing, so these aspects are very carefully controlled during the process.
- Inspection and Tests – At each manufacturing stage, high pressure pipe/tubes are submitted to a visual and dimensional inspection. They are also submitted to Eddy current test (straight tubes) or, if requested, to other non destructive tests in accordance with the requirements of the standards. Mechanical tests, along with flaring and flattening tests, are performed on samples of each order as per the reference standards. We inspect all lots of high pressure tubing before shipment to ensure that every aspect of the customer’s order has been met. Our in-house inspection and tests capabilities include:
- Chemical Composition Test
- Visual inspection
- Dimensional inspection
- Surface roughness testing
- Eddy Current testing
- Hydrostatic pressure testing
- Destructive mechanical testing:
- Yield Strength
- Tensile Strength
- Hardness testing
- Bending, flattening, and flaring
Carbon Steel High Pressure Pipe Dealers in India and Worldwide
Mild Steel High Pressure Pipe Suppliers in India
Stainless Steel High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Stainless Steel High Pressure 304/304L Pipe/Tube
- Stainless Steel High Pressure 304H Pipe/Tube
- Stainless Steel High Pressure 310/310S Pipe/Tube
- Stainless Steel High Pressure 316/316L Pipe/Tube
- Stainless Steel High Pressure 316Ti Pipe/Tube
- Stainless Steel High Pressure 317/317L Pipe/Tube
- Stainless Steel High Pressure 321/321H Pipe/Tube
- Stainless Steel High Pressure 347 Pipe/Tube
- Stainless Steel High Pressure 347H Pipe/Tube
- Stainless Steel High Pressure 410 Pipe/Tube
- Stainless Steel High Pressure 446 Pipe/Tube
- Stainless Steel High Pressure 904L Pipe/Tube
Alloy Steel High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Alloy Steel T1 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Alloy Steel T2 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Alloy Steel T5/T5b/T5c High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Alloy Steel T9 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Alloy Steel T11 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Alloy Steel T12 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Alloy Steel T22 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Alloy Steel T23 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Alloy Steel T91 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
Hastelloy High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Hastelloy C22 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Hastelloy C276 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Hastelloy B2 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Hastelloy B3 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Hastelloy X High Pressure Pipe/Tube
Nickel High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Nickel 200 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Nickel 201 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
Special Alloy High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Alloy 20 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- SMO 254 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- AISI 4130 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Aluminum High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Copper High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Brass High Pressure Pipe/Tube
Duplex Steel High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Duplex Steel S31803 / S32205 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Super Duplex Steel S32750/ S32760 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
Titanium High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Titanium Gr 2 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Titanium Gr 5 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
Inconel High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Inconel 600 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Inconel 601 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Inconel 625 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Inconel 718 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
Incoloy High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Incoloy 800 / 800H / 800HT High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Incoloy 825 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Incoloy 925 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Incoloy 330/ SS 330/ Ra 330 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
Monel High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Monel 400 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Monel K500 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
Cupro Nickel High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Cupro Nickel 90 / 10 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- Cupro Nickel 70 / 30 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
Carbon Steel High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- ASTM A192 / ASME SA192 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- ASTM A179 / ASME SA179 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- ASTM A210 / ASME SA210 GR. A1 High Pressure Pipe/Tube
- ASTM A210 / ASME SA210 GR. C High Pressure Pipe/Tube
Testing & Inspection of Carbon Steel High Pressure Pipe/Tubes
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Carbon Steel High Pressure Pipe/Tubes
Prices for carbon steel high pressure pipe/tube or tubing products are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy high pressure pipe/tubes is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminum, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of seamless and welded carbon steel high pressure pipe/tube products, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various carbon steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Carbon Steel High Pressure Pipe/Tubes
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Carbon Steel High Pressure Pipe/Tubes
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Carbon Steel High Pressure Pipe/Tubes
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Carbon Steel High Pressure Pipe/Tubes
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of High Pressure Pipe/Tubes in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of High Pressure Pipe/Tubes
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu