Threaded Pipe Fittings Manufacturers, Suppliers, Stockist – ANSI B16.11, ASTM A105, ASTM A182 F304, F316, F304L, F316L, and A182 F5, F9, F11, F22, F91
- Size: from 1/4″ to 4″ (6mm-100mm), Pressure: 2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, 9000LBS
- Threaded Pipe Fittings – 90° Elbow, 45° Elbow, Tee, Cross, Full Coupling, Half Coupling, Reducing Coupling, Pipe Cap, Hex Head, Bushing, Hex Head Plug, Square Head Plug, Round Head Plug, Union, Hex Nipple, Street Elbow, Bull Plug, Boss, Swage Nipple, Pipe Nipple, Adapter, Union (Male x Female), Branch Outlet, 90° Elbow Outlet, 45° Lateral Tee, Lateral Outlet, Nipple Branch Outlet
Metallica is a well known manufacturer and supplier of threaded pipe fitting for the clients from oil and gas, petrochemicals, railway, construction and other industries. We manufacture different size and shapes of threaded pipe fittings by closed die forging. Our main products include threaded pipe fittings in size range of 1/4″ to 4″ (6mm-100mm), with pressure rating of 2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, and 9000LBS. The most common and materials include ASTM A105, ASTM A182 F304, F316, F304L, F316L, and A182 F5/F9/F11/F22/F91. In nickel alloys we manufacturing threaded pipe fittings in various grades such as Alloy 200, 201, 400, K500, 600, 625, 800H/HT, 825, X-750, C276, Hastelloy B & C22.
- ASTM A182 – ASME SA182 – Standard Specification for Wrought Austenitic Stainless Steel Piping Fittings
- ASME B16.9 – Factory-Made Wrought Buttwelding Fittings
- ASME B16.11 – Socket Welding and Threaded Forged Fittings
- MSS SP-43 – Wrought and Fabricated Butt-Welding Fittings for Low Pressure, Corrosion Resistant Applications
- MSS SP-95 – Swage(d) Nipples and Bull Plugs
- BS3799 – Specification for Steel pipe fittings, screwed and Socket-welding for the petroleum industry
Threaded pipe fittings are generally used for small size pipes and piping systems (generally below 4 inches in diameter for Class 3000, and below 2 inches for fittings in class 6000 and 9000). Threaded pipe fittings are manufactured by forging, followed by heat treatment and machining solid steel as per ASME B16.11 and other dimensional standards. For bigger size piping systems buttweld pipe fittings produced as per ASME B16.9 are used.