Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe & Tube Manufacturers, Stockist, – ASTM A106 Gr. B, API 5L Gr. B, ASTM A333 Gr. 6, ASTM A53 Gr. B, ASTM A500 Gr. B CS Pipe Suppliers
- Metallica is engaged in manufacturing and supply of a wide range of carbon steel seamless pipes & tubes. We stock all major grades of carbon steel seamless pipes such as ASME SA 53 Grade B, ASME SA 106 Grade B, ASME SA 333 Grade 6 and API 5L – PSL 1 Gr. A, B, X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65, X70, ASTM A179, ASTM A192, ASTM A210, ASTM A519. The supply of our carbon seamless pipes & tubes comes with multiple sizes and various grades which are both customizable.
- Being one of the largest volume seamless carbon steel pipe supplier, we can guarantee you the lowest prices. At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins. We specialize in providing deliveries to your factory directly from our warehouse or our principal suppliers.
- As one of the biggest supplier of A106 seamless steel pipes in India, Metallica carries inventory of over 15,000 tons in its warehouses in Mumbai, Maharashtra India. We can supply our ASTM A106 seamless steel pipe products not only in industry-standard lengths and diameters, but also in custom length and diameters. Our range of carbon steel A106 seamless pipes encompasses size range from 1/4 NPS to 24 NPS in thickness upto SCH XXS.
- Applications of Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe:- Metallica manufactures and supplies carbon steel pipes and tubes for critical applications in industries like aviation, aerospace, petrochemical, natural gas, paper making, industrial gas and others. Carbon steel pipes are widely used for conveying oil, steam, water, gas, air at low/medium/high pressure or temperature. Additionally these pipes are also used for fire protection systems, civil engineering, architecture and other structures, shipyard, oil field, and gas field. Carbon steel is used in boilers, pressure vessels, heat exchangers, piping, and other moderate-temperature service systems in which good strength and ductility are desired. Significant other factors include cost, availability, and the ease of fabrication.
- All materials are also available in accordance to equivalent DIN/ EN standards and grades. All our carbon steel seamless pipes and tube products are supplied with 3.1 specific test certificates, according to EN 10204. Certification according to 3.2 can be agreed at the time of ordering.
Production and Supply Range of Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe
|Product||Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes|
|Common Grades||API 5L Gr. B, ASTM A106 Gr. B, ASTM A333 Gr. 6, ASTM A53 Gr. B, ASTM A500 Gr. B|
|Outer Diameter||Hot finish: 2″ – 30″,Cold drawn: 0.875″ – 18″|
|Wall Thickness||Hot finish: 0.250″ – 4.00″,Cold drawn:0.035″ – 0.875″|
|Length||Random Length, Fixed Length, SRL, DRL|
|Heat Treatment||Bright Annealed, Normalized, Stress relieved, Cold finished, Quenched and Tempered|
|Packing||Plastic End Caps in Both Ends, Bundled Packing with Steel Strips|
|Testing & Inspection||Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Properties (Ultimate tensile strength, Yield strength, Elongation), Technical Properties (Flattening Test, Flaring Test, Bending Test, Hardness Test, Blow Test, Impact Test)|
|Test Certificates||As per EN 10204 3.1B|
- ASME SA/ASTM A106 Gr. B, also widely referred as API 5L Grade B or ASTM A53 Grade B is the most widely used grade of carbon steel pipes, across the globe. Our maximum stock of carbon steel pipes is in this grade. The properties of ASTM A106 Gr. B pipes is as below:
Chemical Composition of ASTM A106 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes
|ASTM A106 Steel Grade||C, max.%||Mn %||P, max||S, max||Si, min||Cr, max||Cu, max||Mo, max||Ni, max||V, max|
|Grade A||0.25||0.27 – 0.93||0.035||0.035||0.1||0.4||0.4||0.15||0.4||0.08|
|Grade B||0.3||0.29 – 1.06||0.035||0.035||0.1||0.4||0.4||0.15||0.4||0.08|
|Grade C||0.35||0.29 – 1.06||0.035||0.035||0.1||0.4||0.4||0.15||0.4||0.08|
Mechanical Properties of ASTM A106 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes
|ASTM A106 Steel Grade||Tensile Test MPa or N/mm2|
|Min. Yield Point||Tensile Strength|
Equivalents of ASTM A106 Seamless Pipes
|Specification||Mechanical Properties||Grade A||Grade B||Grade C|
|ASTM A53||Tensile strength, min, psi (MPa)||48000(330)||60000(415)|
|Yield strength, min, psi (MPa)||30000(205)||35000(240)|
|ASTM A106||Tensile strength, min, psi (MPa)||48000(330)||60000(415)||70000(485)|
|Yield strength, min, psi (MPa)||30000(205)||35000(240)||40000(275)|
Wide Range of Steel Grades in Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes!
All our carbon steel pipe products comply with major ASTM & Indian standards and classifications. The various quality standards according to which we can manufacture and supply carbon and alloy steel pipes are as below:
- ASTM A106 Seamless Carbon Steel Pipes for oil pipeline and gas pipeline transportation – ASTM A106 Grade B
- API 5L Standard Specification for Seamless Line Pipe or Seamless Pipe Line – API 5L Grade A, Grade B, X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65, X70, X80
- ASTM A 53 Standard Specification for Pipe, Steel, Black and Hot-Dipped, Zinc-Coated, Welded and Seamless – ASTM A 53 Grade A, Grade B, Grade C, Type F, Type E
- ASTM A519 Seamless Carbon and Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing – ASTM A519: 1010-1045, 4130, 4140, 4142, 5135
- DIN 2391 Seamless Precision Steel Tubes- DIN 2391 St30Si, St30A1, St35, St45, St52
- EN10305 Steel tubes for precision applications. Technical delivery conditions. Seamless cold drawn tubes – EN10305 E235, E355
- EN 10297 Hot rolled seamless steel tubes with an application in the mechanical and general engineering – EN 10297 E355K2, E470, E420J2, E590K2
- EN 10210: Seamless structural steel pipes – EN 10210: S235JRH; S275J0H, S275J2H; S355J0H, S355J2H; S275NH, S355NH; S275NLH, S355NLH
Manufacturing and Testing Requirements of Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe
|Heat Treatment||Hot-finished pipe need not be heat treated. Cold-drawn pipe shall be heat treated after the final cold draw pass at a temperature of 1200 °F (650 °C) or higher.|
|Process||Carbon steel and mild steel are manufactured in three stages:|
|1. Primary steelmaking|
|2. Secondary steelmaking|
|The steel shall be killed steel, with the primary melting process being open-hearth, basic-oxygen, or electric-furnace, possibly combined with separate degassing or refining. If secondary melting, using electroslag remelting or vacuum-arc remelting is subsequently employed, the heat shall be defined as all of the ingots remelted from a single primary heat.|
|Steel cast in ingots or strand cast is permissible. When steels of different grades are sequentially strand cast, identification of the resultant transition material is required. The producer shall remove the transition material by any established procedure that positively separates the grades.|
|Surface Treatment||Oil-dip, Varnish, Passivation, Phosphating, Shot Blasting, Hot dip galvanizing, Electrolytic galvanizing|
|Hydrostatic Testing||Inspection test pressures produce a stress in the pipe wall equal to 60% of specified minimum yield strength (SMYS) at room temperature. Maximum Pressures are not to exceed 2500 psi for NPS3 and must stay under 2800 psi for the larger sizes. Pressure is maintained for not less than 5 seconds.|
|Non-destructive Electric Test||The full body of each pipe shall be tested with a non-destructive electric test in accordance with Practice E 213, E 309, or E 570.|
|Mechanical Tests Specified||Tensile Test — NPS 8 and larger — either transverse or longitudinal acceptable smaller than NPS 8 — weighed in lots.|
|Larger sizes — by length.|
|Flattening Test — NPS 2-1/2 and larger.|
|Bending Test (Cold) — NPS 2 and under.|
Heat Treatment Processes for Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes
- Anneal – provides a soft low strength structure with maximum ductility.
- Normalize – provides a medium strength and hardness with improved ductility.
- Quench and Temper – Provides the maximum strength levels with good ductility and wear resistance.
Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Manufacturers in India
Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Dealers in India and Worldwide
Testing & Inspection of Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes
Prices for carbon steel seamless pipes are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant carbon steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of carbon steel seamless pipes, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our pricelist for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided at the time of Domestic Sales or Export of Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Basis for Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Export Sales of Carbon Steel Seamless Pipes
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu