||TP321/321H, 1.4449/1.4438, UNS S31700/UNS31703 Stainless Steel
AISI 317, AISI 317L, ASTM A167, ASTM A182, ASTM A213, ASTM A240, ASTM A249, ASTM A269, ASTM A276, ASTM A312, ASTM A314, ASTM A403, ASTM A409, ASTM A473, ASTM A478, ASTM A511, ASTM A554, ASTM A580, ASTM A632, ASTM A813, ASTM A814, QQ S763, UNS S31700, UNS S31703, DIN 1.4438, ASTM A774, ASTM A778
- The main variant of 321 is 321H which contains a higher quantity of carbon.
- 347 is similar to 321 but uses Niobium in place of Titanium. Niobium easily forms very hard, extremely small grained carbides giving it even greater resistance to intergranular corrosion.
- Titanium in 316Ti has broadly the same effect on 316, making it suitable where the performance required is similar to that of 321 but in a marine environment.
|Type and Form
||Straight, Coiled, Seamless, Seam welded, cold redrawn and annealed
- Special Sections
- Flat Bar
- Round Bar
- Hollow Bar
- i Beam
- U Channel
||Plain End, Beveled End, Threaded
||6 Meter, Custom Lengths, Single Random, Double Random
||TP304, TP304L, TP304LN, TP316, TP316Ti, TP316H, TP316L, TP316LN, TP317, TP317/317L, TP321, TP347, TP310S
||Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
|ASTM Reference Standards
- A262 Practices for Detecting Susceptibility to Intergranular Attack in Austenitic Stainless Steels.
- A370 Test Methods and Definitions for Mechanical Testing of Steel Products.
- A480 A480M Specification for general requirements for Flat-rolled stainless and Heat-Resisting steel plate, sheet, and strip.
- A632 Specification for Seamless and welded austenitic stainless-steel tubing (small-diameter) for general service.
- A1016 A1016M Specification for General Requirements for Ferritic Alloy Steel, Austenitic Alloy Steel, and Stainless-Steel Tubes.
- E527 Practice for Numbering Metals and Alloys in the Unified Numbering System (UNS)
||Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and MacroTest, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
||Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of Origin, Fumigation Certificates, Raw Material Test Reports, Material Traceability Records, Quality Assurance Plan (QAP), Heat Treatment Charts, Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175, Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2, Guarantee Letter, NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports