Tantalum Product Manufacturers, Stockist – R05200 (Ta1), R05252 (Ta2.5W), R05255 (Ta10W), R05240 (TaNb40) Suppliers, ASTM B521-98, ASTM B708-92 Ta Pipe Dealers
- All tantalum products offered here are in line with high quality and competitive price. We’re a leading tantalum products, pure tantalum, R05200 (Ta1), R05252 (Ta2.5W), R05255 (Ta10W), R05240 (TaNb40), ASTM B365, ASTM B521, tantalum alloy, tantalum niobium manufacturer and distributor in India. Please rest assured to wholesale quality products at stock price from our factory.
- Metallica is one of the biggest tantalum product supplier and stockist, with over 250 customers in India and overseas. We are bulk producers, suppliers and exporters of tantalum products from factories in India and overseas (USA, Japan, Korea, Europe); and are able to give you the best price and quality just in time.
- We stock all major forms of tantalum raw material in certain shape, such as tantalum sheet, tantalum plate, tantalum foil, tantalum strip, tantalum pipe, tantalum tube, tantalum bar, tantalum rod, tantalum ring, tantalum target, tantalum round bar, tantalum rectangular bar, tantalum wire and tantalum screws with different standards available. Tantalum wire is used in manufacturing capacitor etc. Being one of the largest volume tantalum supplier, we can guarantee you the lowest prices.
- At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins. We have an extensive trader network across India and the Middle East, who buy from us on a regular basis. In addition to traders, we have many EPC contractors, companies and end users in various industries as our customers for tantalum.
- Tantalum Piping is specified throughout the process industries and is praised as a very cost-effective method to avoid damaging corrosive leaks in the process line.
- We recommend seamless tantalum tubes for tantalum tubes with thicker walls, tantalum capillary for smaller sizes, welded tantalum tubes for tantalum tubes with thinner walls. The welded tubes are made of the tantalum plate. Their surface is good since they will be polished after welding.
Production & Supply Range of Tantalum Products
|Grade||R05200 (Ta1), R05252 (Ta2.5W), R05255 (Ta10W), R05240 (TaNb40)|
|Standard||ASTM B521-98, ASTM B521-2012, ASTM B708-92, ASTMB365, JISH4708, GB/T3463-1995, ASTM B365-2004|
|Purity||99.95%, 99.99%, Tantalum alloy|
|Test Certificates||Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report|
|Surface||Grounded, Polished, Bright Polishing and Machined Surface|
|Processing||Hot forging, Linear cutting, Water jet cutting|
|State||Annealing or Hard state|
- Trademark Notice: Some names are trade names and/or trademarks of specific manufacturers. We are not affiliated with any manufacturer(s). Orders will be filled to meet specifications from any available source(s). Names are listed solely for reference to help identify products consistent with listed specifications.
- We can also cut, thread, and groove Tantalum Pipes to meet your specifications.
- We can provide round bar, square bar, hexagonal bar, eight square bar, flat bar etc.
ASTM Product Specification of Tantalum
- UNS Grade R05200—Unalloyed tantalum, vacuum melted.
- UNS Grade R05400—Unalloyed tantalum, powder-metallurgy consolidation.
- UNS Grade R05252—Tantalum+2.5% tungsten alloy, vacuum melted.
- UNS Grade R05255—Tantalum+10% tungsten alloy, vacuum melted.
- UNS Grade R05240—Tantalum alloy, 60% tantalum, 40% niobium, electron-beam furnace or vacuum arc melt, or both.
|Tantalum||Bar, Rod, Tube, Plate, Sheet, Strip, Foil, Machined Components, Powder|
|ATI Ta10W™||Billet, Bar, Rod, Tube, Plate, Machined Components|
|ATI Ta2.5W™||Sheet, Tube, Machined Components|
|ATI Ta40Nb™||Billet, Bar, Rod, Tube, Plate|
Chemical Properties of Tantalum
|Element||R05200 (%,Max)||R05400 (%,Max)|
Mechanical and Thermal Properties of Tantalum
|Tensile strength||900 MPa||131000 psi|
|Modulus of elasticity||186 GPa||27000 ksi|
|Shear modulus||69 GPa||10000 ksi|
|Hardness, Rockwell A||56||56|
|Hardness, Rockwell B||92||92|
|Hardness, Rockwell C||12||12|
|Thermal expansion co-efficient (@20°C/68°F)||6.50 µm/m°C||3.61 µin/in°F|
|Thermal conductivity||54.4 W/mK||378 BTU in/hr.ft².°F|
Physical Properties of Tantalum
|Relative abundance in Earth’s crust, %||2.1 × 10–4|
|Crystal structure||Body-centered cubic|
|Lattice constant, nm||a = 0.33025|
|Melting point, °C||2,996|
|Boiling point, °C||5,425|
|Heat of fusion, kJ/mol||28.5|
|Heat of vaporization at 3,273 K, kJ mol–1||78.1|
|Specific heat capacity at 20°C, J mol–1 K–1||25.41|
|Linear coefficient of thermal expansion at 20°C, K–1||6.5 × 10–6|
|Thermal conductivity at 20°C, W m–1 K–1||54.4|
|Specific electrical conductivity at 20°C, Ω–1 cm–1||0.081|
|Temperature coefficient (0–100°C)||0.00383|
- The mechanical properties of the metal are strongly dependent on its purity, structure, and crystal defects, as is the case with almost all refractory metals.
- Even low concentrations of interstitial impurities increase the hardness and reduce the ductility.
- The yield strength is strongly temperature dependent, the value at 200°C being ca. 30% of that at 20°C.
What is Tantalum?
Tantalum is a chemical element with symbol Ta and atomic number 73. Previously known as tantalium, its name comes from Tantalus, a hero from Greek mythology. Tantalum (Ta) is a dark blue-gray metal that is very heavy, ductile, and hard and has high corrosion resistance. Tantalum is especially resistant to chemicals at temperatures below 150 °C and can only be dissolved with hydrofluoric acid. It has the fourth-highest melting point of all metals and is able to form extremely thin and protective oxide layers for high-quality capacitors, making it an excellent material for tubes. It is part of the refractory metals group, which are widely used as minor components in alloys. The chemical inertness of tantalum makes it a valuable substance for laboratory equipment and a substitute for platinum. Tantalum is also used for medical implants and bone repair. Its main use today is in tantalum capacitors in electronic equipment such as mobile phones, DVD players, video game systems and computers. Tantalum, always together with the chemically similar niobium, occurs in the minerals tantalite, columbite and coltan (a mix of columbite and tantalite). Tantalum is a rare metal, comprising just 8×10−9% of the universe, making it fifteen times less abundant in the universe than gold (which makes up 6×10−8%). Tantalum also comprises just 1.5×10−4% of the earth’s crust, making it more abundant than other metals in the sixth period, such as rhenium (abundance 2.6×10−7%), osmium (abundance 1.8×10−7%), or iridium (abundance 4×10−8%), but not as abundant as barium (abundance 3.4×10−2%).
Properties of Tantalum
- Resistance to high temperature
- Strong corrosion resistance
- Good ductility
- Low Density and High Strength
- Good resistance to effect of heat
- Excellent Bearing to cryogenic property
- Nonmagnetic and Non-toxic
- Good thermal properties
- Low Modulus of Elasticity
Manufacturing Process of Tantalum
The manufacture of seamless tantalum tubes/pipes is to use extrusion, tube reduction, or deep-drawing with sheet metal. The manufacturing method of welded tantalum tubes/pipes is to first form a strip, then make it into a tube shape, and then weld the joint with gas tungsten arc welding.
Applications of Tantalum
- Industrial furnace
- Chemical industry
- Healthcare industry
- Solid electrolytic capacitor
- Electronic computer
- Used for heat exchanger pipes, condensers, bayonet heaters, helical coils, thermocouple, and protective tubes, etc.
- Part of reactive tank
- Electronic transmitting tube
- Part of high temperature electronic tube
- Bone plate for medical, bolt for medical, suture needles
- Used for the manufacturing of reaction vessels.
Types of Tantalum Products
|Tantalum Hollow Pipe||R05200 (Ta1) Pipe|
|Tantalum Seamless Pipe||Tantalum Heat Exchanger Tube|
|Tantalum Bush Hex Pipe||ASTM B521-98 Tantalum Pipe|
|Tantalum Round Pipe||Tantalum Welded Pipe|
|Ta Grade Tantalum Alloy Round Pipe||ASTM B708-92 Tantalum Pipe|
|Tantalum Aero engine tube||Tantalum Custom Pipe|
|Ta Grade Tantalum Alloy Custom Pipe||Tantalum Thick Wall Pipe|
|Tantalum Elliptical and Oval Tube||Tantalum Thin Wall Pipe|
|Tantalum Pipe Fittings||Tantalum Forging|
|R05252 (Ta2.5W) Tantalum Pipes/Tubes||Tantalum Fasteners|
|Tantalum flex pipe||Tantalum Plates, Sheets and Bars|
|Ta Grade Tantalum Alloy Polished Pipe||UNS Tantalum lined pipe|
|Tantalum Exhaust Pipe||Tantalum Micro Tube|
|Tantalum Bar/Billet||Tantalum Wire/Welding Wire|
|Tantalum Boiler Tube||Tantalum Coil Tubing|
|Tantalum Capillary Tube||Tantalum U Shaped Tube|
|R05255 (Ta10W) Tantalum Pipes||Precision Tantalum Tubing|
|R05240 (TaNb40) Suppliers||Tantalum Pipe Manufacturers|
Tantalum Products Manufacturer, Supplier
Pure Tantalum Products Supplier
Testing & Inspection of Tantalum Products
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Tantalum Materials
Prices for Tantalum materials are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of Tantalum products, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Tantalum Products
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Tantalum Materials
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Tantalum Materials
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Tantalum Materials
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Tantalum Materials in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Tantalum Materials
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu