Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe & Tube Manufacturers, Suppliers, Stockist – 304, 304L, 316L, 316Ti, 317L, 321H, 904L, Duplex Steel Seamless Pipe Manufacturers
- As a leading Indian stainless steel pipe & tubes supplier, Metallica produce and manufacture a wide range of stainless steel seamless pipes & tubes. We are manufacturers, stockist and suppliers of seamless stainless steel pipes in various standards such as ASTM A213, ASTM A312, ASTM A269, ASTM A778, ASTM A790 and grades including 304/304L, 310S, 316/316L, 316Ti, 321/321H, 347/347H, 904L, Alloy 20, Duplex & Super Duplex.
- We manufacture and supply stainless steel pipes and tubes for critical applications in industries like oil & gas, aviation, aerospace, petrochemical, natural gas, paper making, industrial gas, heat exchange and others. All materials are also available in accordance to equivalent DIN/ EN standards and grades. All our stainless steel seamless pipes and tube products are supplied with 3.1 specific test certificates, according to EN 10204. Certification according to 3.2 can be agreed at the time of ordering.
- Metallica makes it easy for you to source top quality stainless steel seamless pipes at the lowest prices in India. We specialize in providing deliveries to your factory directly from our warehouse or our principal suppliers.
- The supply of our SS seamless pipes & tubes comes with multiple sizes and various grades which are both customizable.
Production & Stock Range of Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes
|Product||Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes|
|Pipe Standards||ASTM A213, ASTM A312, ASTM A269, ASTM A778, ASTM A789, A554|
|Grades||304/L, 316/L, 201, 202, 301, 347/H, 316Ti, 309S, 310S, Duplex, Super Duplex, 904L, 317L|
|OD||6mm – 610mm OD|
|Thickness||1.0mm to 40mm|
|Length||5.8m, 6, Custom Lengths|
|Technology||Hot Rolled, Cold Drawn, Extruded, Cold Finished, Heat Treated|
|Finish||Annealed & pickled, Bright Annealing, Polished|
|Test Certificate||EN 10204 3.1|
|Pipe Ends||Plain End, Bevel Ends|
|Packing||Plastic Plugs in Both Ends, Hexagonal Bundles of Max. 2,000kg with Several Steel Strips, Plastic End Caps|
Types of Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes
Austenitic Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes
- Austenite refers to stainless steel containing chromium 18% above, nickel 8% around, as well as a small amount of molybdenum, titanium, nitrogen and other elements. The large amount of Ni and Cr contained within makes the steel structure austenitic under room temperature.
- Austenitic stainless steel seamless pipes feature good overall performance: good plasticity, toughness, weldability, corrosion resistance and non-magnetic properties. Its good corrosion resistance manifests itself in both oxidizing and reducing media. Hence, it is applied to make acid-resistant equipment such as corrosion-resistant containers, equipment lining , pipelines, and equipment parts resistant to nitric acid, etc.. In addition, it is used for stainless steel watches and clocks as the main material.
- If you want to buy austenitic stainless steel seamless pipes, please contact Metallica to get the latest price.
Duplex Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes
- Austenitic – ferritic duplex stainless steel embodies the features of both austenitic and ferritic stainless steels, with ferrite accounting for 50% and austenite approximately or at least 30%. It is also a nickel-saving stainless steel. In the case of low carbon content, the Cr content is 18% to 28%, and the Ni content is 3% to 10%. Some duplex also contains alloying elements such as Mo, Cu, Nb, Ti, and N. The commonly used duplex grades are S31803, 2205, and 2507.
- Duplex stainless steel seamless pipe feature excellent pitting corrosion resistance and super plasticity. Compared with ferrite, it features better toughness, plasticity, intergranular corrosion resistance, weldability, and iron retention.
- Duplex stainless steel seamless pipes maintain the brittleness at 475°C and high thermal conductivity like Ferrite, yet it is free from room temperature brittleness.
- In comparison with Austenitic stainless steel seamless pipes, it features high strength and excellent resistance to intergranular corrosion and chloride stress corrosion.
Precipitation Hardening (PH) Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes
- Precipitation hardening stainless steel seamless pipes are famous for their dual properties, i.e. 1) the high strength and hardness of Martensitic stainless steel and 2) good corrosion resistance of Austenitic stainless steel. Martensitic PH steels, for example, present a predominantly austenitic structure at annealing temperatures 1040 – 1065°C. When cooling to room temperature, they undergo a transformation that alters the austenite to martensite.
- The high tensile strengths of precipitation hardening stainless steel seamless pipes is a result of heat treatment process that leads to precipitation hardening of a martensitic or austenitic matrix, while hardening is achieved through the addition of one or more of the elements Copper, Aluminium, Titanium, Niobium, and Molybdenum. All precipitation hardening stainless steel contains a relatively high chromium content.
- There are Austenitic, Semi-austenitic and Martensitic precipitation hardening stainless steels, represented by A-286, 17-7PH, 17-4PH respectively. Most applications of precipitation hardening stainless steel pipes are for corrosion resistance or oxidation resistance and retention of strength at elevated temperatures.
Ferritic Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes
- Ferritic steels are high chromium (10.5% – 27%), magnetic stainless steels with a low carbon content and little to no nickel content. With the increase of chromium content, its corrosion resistance, toughness and weldability improve correspondently. Its resistance to chloride stress corrosion is superior to other types of stainless steel. The common ferritic grades are Crl7, Cr17Mo2Ti, Cr25, Cr25Mo3Ti, Cr28 and the like.
- Ferritic stainless steel seamless pipes feature high corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance due to its high chromium content, but its mechanical properties and machinability are poor. It is widely applied to acid-resistant structures with little stress and is used as anti-oxidation steel.
- This steel type can resist the corrosion of atmospheric, nitric acid and saline solution. It features high temperature oxidation resistance and small thermal expansion coefficient. It can be used in nitric acid and food factory equipment, and can also be used to produce parts working at high temperature, such as gas turbine parts.
Martensitic Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes
- Martensitic stainless steels are built around grade 410 composition of iron, 12% chromium, and up to 1.2% carbon. Like Ferritic stainless steel, it contains little to no nickel content. The typical martensitic grades are 1Cr13, 3Cr13, etc.. They can be high- or low-carbon steels, hardenable through heat treatment, specifically by quenching, or by quenching and tempering.
- Martensitic stainless steel pipes feature high strength, but poor plasticity and weldability. Due to the high carbon content, Martensitic stainless steel features high strength, hardness and wear resistance. Since its corrosion resistance is slightly poor, it is generally used to those parts that have special requirements on mechanical properties but relatively low requirements on corrosion resistance, such as springs, steam turbine blades, hydraulic press valves, etc. This type of steel is generally used after quenching and tempering.
Chemical Composition Of Seamless Stainless Steel Pipe
|Chemical Composition %|
Difference Between Seamless and Welded Stainless Steel Pipe. How to Identify Whether a Pipe is Seamless or Welded?
Electric Resistance Welding (ERW) pipe is manufactured by rolling metal and then welding it longitudinally across its length. Seamless pipe is manufactured by extruding the metal to the desired length; therefore ERW pipe have a welded joint in its cross-section, while seamless pipe does not have any joint in its cross-section through-out its length.
In Seamless pipe, there are no welding or joints and is manufactured from solid round billets. The seamless pipe is finished to dimensional and wall thickness specifications in sizes from 1/8 inch to 26 inch OD. Applicable in for High-pressure applications such as Hydrocarbon Industries & Refineries, Oil & Gas Exploration & Drilling, Oil & Gas Transportation and Air and Hydraulic cylinders, Bearings, Boilers, Automobiles, etc.
ERW (Electric Resistance Welded) pipes are welded longitudinally, manufactured from Strip / Coil and can be manufactured upto 24” OD. ERW pipe cold formed from a ribbon of steel pulled through a series of rollers and formed into a tube which is fused through a electric charge. It is mainly used for low/ medium pressure applications such as transportation of water / oil. Common sizes for ERW Steel Pipe range from 2 3/8 inch OD to 24 inch OD in a variety of lengths to over 100 feet. Surface finishes are available in bare and coated formats and processing can be handled on site to customer specifications.
How to identify whether the pipe is seamless or welded?
If it is ASTM A53,
Type S means seamless.
Type F is furnace but welded,
Type E is Electrical resist welded.
That is how. It is the easiest way to identify whether pipe is Seamless or ERW.
Manufacturing Process of Seamless Stainless Steel Pipe
(Click Here to Read more in detail in our blog section)
Seamless Pipes Manufacturing Process:
- Mandrel Mill Process
- Mannesmann Plug Mill Pipe Manufacturing Process
- Forged Seamless Pipe Manufacturing Process
- Extrusion Processes
They are explained below:-
- Mandrel Mill Process: – In the Mandrel Mill Process, a solid round (billet) is used. It is heated in a rotary hearth heating furnace and then pierced by a piercer. The pierced billet or hollow shell is rolled by a mandrel mill to reduce the outside diameter and wall thickness which forms a multiple length mother tube. The mother tube is reheated and further reduced to specified dimensions by the stretch reducer. The tube is then cooled, cut, straightened and subjected to finishing and inspection processes before shipment.
- Mannesmann Plug Mill Process: – In the Plug Mill Process, a solid round (billet) is used. It is uniformly heated in the rotary hearth heating furnace and then pierced by a Mannesmann piercer. The pierced billet or hollow shell is roll reduced in outside diameter and wall thickness. The rolled tube simultaneously burnished inside and outside by a reeling machine. The reeled tube is then sized by a sizing mill to the specified dimensions. From this step the tube goes through the straightener. This process completes the hot working of the tube. The tube (referred to as a mother tube) after finishing and inspection, becomes a finished product.
- Forged Seamless Pipe Manufacturing Process: – Steel Products may be manufactured either by casting or forging steel. Forged Seamless Pipe Manufacturing Process implies the application of mechanical forces to heated solid blocks of steel (such as ingots and/or billets) that are shaped into desired products permanently. They require the application of high temperatures to steel raw materials (to liquefy or make it malleable).Once this forging is done, pipe is machined to achieve final dimension. Forged pipes are generally used for the steam header. This process is used to manufacture large diameter seamless pipe that cannot be manufactured using traditional methods.
- Extrusion Processes: – Metal extrusion is a metal forming process in which a work piece, of a certain length and cross section, is forced to flow through a die of a smaller cross sectional area, thus forming the work to the new cross section. The length of the extruded part will vary, dependent upon the amount of material in the work piece and the profile extruded. Numerous cross sections are manufactured by this method. The cross section produced will be uniform over the entire length of the metal extrusion. Starting work is usually a round billet, which may be formed into a round part of smaller diameter, a hollow tube, or some other profile. Metal extrusion is a forming process, like other metal forming processes; it can be performed either hot or cold.
Various Grades of Stainless Steel, Metallica Deals in
As one of the biggest stainless steel suppliers in India, we stock and supply all major grades of stainless steel.
|Austenitic Stainless Steels|
|301||High strength for roll formed structural components|
|304, 304L, 304H||Standard 18/8 grades|
|310, 310S, 310H||High temperature resistant grades|
|316, 316L, 316H||Improved resistance to pitting corrosion in chloride environments|
|321, 321H, 347||Stabilized grades for heavy section welding and high temperature applications|
|904L||High resistance to general corrosion, pitting and stress corrosion cracking|
|Ferritic Stainless Steels|
|409||Automotive exhaust grade – weld stabilized|
|430, 430F||Resistant to mildly corrosive environments|
|439||Resistant to mildly corrosive environments – weld stabilized|
|444||A ferritic alternative to grade 316 / 316L – weld stabilized|
|Duplex Stainless Steels|
|2101||Lean duplex – economical alternative to 304 and 316|
|2304||Duplex alternative to grade 316|
|2205||Standard duplex stainless steel – high resistance to pitting and stress corrosion|
|2507||Super duplex with very high resistance to pitting and stress corrosion|
|Martensitic Stainless Steels|
|410||Standard martensitic grade for low-duty hardened applications|
|416||Free-machining bar grade|
|420||Higher hardness martensitic grade for cutlery, cutting tools and dies|
|431||High hardness and toughness grade, primarily for shafting|
|440A, 440B, 440C||Very high hardness grades used in cutting tools|
|Precipitation Hardening Stainless Steel|
|630||(17-4PH) High strength shafting grade|
Impact of Various Alloying Elements on the Properties of Stainless Steel
|Element||Effect on Stainless Steel|
|Chromium||Forms a passive film with oxygen that prevent the further diffusion of oxygen into the surface|
|Composition needs to contain at least 10.5% to be a stainless steel|
|Nickel||Increases ductility and toughness. Increase corrosion resistance to acids|
|Addition creates non-magnetic structure|
|Molybdenum||Increases pitting and crevice corrosion resistance. Increase resistance to chlorides|
|Copper||Increase corrosion resistance to sulfuric acid|
|Manganese||Substitute for nickel (200 series)|
|Titanium/Niobium||Ties up carbon and prevents inter-granular corrosion in welded zone of ferritic grades|
|Nitrogen||Increase strength and corrosion resistance in austenitic and duplex grades|
|Silicon||Improves resistance to high temperature scaling|
|Sulfur||Usually kept low except for “free-machining” grades|
|Carbon||Usually kept low. Used in martensitic grades to increase strength and hardness|
Steel Pipe Sizes
Pipe size is quoted as a “Nominal Pipe Size” or NPS. The origin of the NPS numbers for smaller pipes (< NPS 12) is different to the origin for larger diameter pipes. However, all pipes of a specific NPS number have the same external or outer diameter (OD). The internal diameter will vary depending on the wall thickness of the metal. The reason for this is so that the same structural supports can be used for all piping of a specific NPS number regardless of the wall thickness.
Steel pipe schedules are a way to describe the wall thickness of the pipe. This is a critical parameter as it is directly related to the strength of the pipe and the suitability for specific applications. A pipe schedule is a dimensionless number and is calculated based on the design formula for wall thickness, given the design pressure and allowable stress.
Examples of schedule numbers are as follows: 5, 5S, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100, 120, 140, 160, STD, XS, and XXS—with the most common being schedules 40 and 80. As the schedule number increases, the wall thickness of the pipe increases. The schedule number of a pipe therefore defines the internal diameter, as the OD is fixed by the NPS number.
Over 1000 Tons in Stock for Stainless Steel Pipes! ISMT & Jindal Steel Pipes Dealers, Original MTR’s Provided with All Materials
As one of the biggest stainless steel pipe stockholder and supplier in India, Metallica carries inventory of over 1,000 tons in its warehouses in Mumbai, Maharashtra India. We sell our stainless steel pipe products throughout India, and to international clients. We can supply our stainless steel tube products not only in industry-standard lengths and diameters, but also in custom length and diameters.
Certification of Steel Pipes
Manufacturers issue a Material Test Report or Mill Test Report to validate that the product meets the chemical analysis and mechanical properties specification. The MTR will contain all relevant data to the product and will accompany the product through its lifecycle.
The following are typical parameters that may be recorded on an MTR:
- Chemical composition including carbon content, alloys, and sulfur
- Material size, weight, identification, and grade
- Material heat number, which ties back to the processing batch
- Mechanical properties like tensile strength, yield strength, and elongation
At Metallica, we will Provide you with Original MTR’s for all Stainless Steel Pipe Products! We will Send Our Test Certificates, along with Quotation
Maximum Operating Temperatures of Stainless Steel Grades
Stainless steels have good strength and good resistance to corrosion and oxidation at elevated temperatures. Stainless steels are used at temperatures up to 1700° F for 304 and 316 and up to 2000 F for the high temperature stainless grade 309(S) and up to 2100° F for 310(S).
Testing & Inspection of Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes
Prices for stainless steel seamless pipes are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of stainless steel seamless pipes, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our pricelist for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided at the time of Domestic Sales or Export of Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Basis for Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Export Sales of Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu