Molybdenum Product Manufacturers, Suppliers, Stockist – Moly Alloy Pipe, Mo-La Tube, TZM Tube, TZM0092 Alloy, Mo Wire, Mo Sheet, Mo Plate Dealers – ASTM B387/B386
- All molybdenum products offered here are in line with high quality and competitive price. We’re a leading molybdenum products manufacturer and distributor in India. Please rest assured to wholesale quality products at stock price from our factory.
- Metallica is one of the biggest molybdenum product supplier and stockist, with over 250 customers in India and overseas. We are bulk producers, suppliers and exporters of molybdenum products from factories in India and overseas (USA, Japan, Korea, Europe); and are able to give you the best price and quality just in time.
- We stock all major forms of molybdenum raw material in certain shape, such as molybdenum sheet, molybdenum plate, molybdenum foil, molybdenum strip, molybdenum pipe, molybdenum tube, molybdenum bar, molybdenum rod, molybdenum ring, molybdenum target, molybdenum round bar, molybdenum rectangular bar, molybdenum wire and molybdenum screws, molybdenum alloy, molybdenum tungsten alloy, molybdenum copper alloy, molybdenum rod, molybdenum rings, molybdenum washers, molybdenum sleeves and molybdenum sheaths with different standards available. Being one of the largest volume molybdenum supplier, we can guarantee you the lowest prices.
- At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins. We have an extensive trader network across India and the Middle East, who buy from us on a regular basis. In addition to traders, we have many EPC contractors, companies and end users in various industries as our customers for molybdenum.
- Metallica specializes in supplying seamless molybdenum pipes and tubing with a variety of dimensions including round, rectangular, square, and oval in numerous standard diameters from 0.02 to 6.0 inches and wall thicknesses from 0.003 to 0.500 inches. Seamless molybdenum tube for thicker wall thickness, welded molybdenum tubes for thinner wall thickness. The welded tubes were manufactured by the molybdenum sheet. The surface was good since they will be polished after welding.
- We also produce Molybdenum as rod, pellets, powder, pieces, granules, ingot and in compound forms, such as oxide. Other shapes are available by request.
- In addition to the Molybdenum Pipes and Tubes, we also supply Molybdenum Alloy Tubes including TZM tubing and La2O3 doped Moly (Mo-La) tubing. TZM Tubes and Mo-La Tubes have high creep resistance, recrystallization temperature, and thermal stability.
Molybdenum Manufacturers, Suppliers
Molybdenum Dealers, Stockist
Production and Stock Range of Molybdenum
|Material:||Pure molybdenum, Molybdenum alloy|
|Size:||OD: 30～500mm, WT: 0.3～30mm, Length: ≤4000mm|
|Purity:||≥99.95%, TZM, TZC, MoLa, etc|
|Standard:||ASTM B386, ASTM B387|
|Status:||Machining, Sintering, Welding, Stretching|
Grade Specification of Molybdenum
- Molybdenum 360—Unalloyed vacuum arc-cast molybdenum.
- Molybdenum 361—Unalloyed powder metallurgy molybdenum.
- Molybdenum Alloy 363—Vacuum arc-cast molybdenum-0.5 % titanium-0.1 % zirconium (TZM) alloy.
- Molybdenum Alloy 364—Powder metallurgy molybdenum-0.5 % titanium-0.1 % zirconium (TZM) alloy.
- Molybdenum 365—Unalloyed vacuum arc-cast molybdenum, low carbon.
- Molybdenum Alloy 366—Vacuum arc-cast molybdenum-30 % tungsten alloy.
Chemical Properties of Molybdenum
|Molybdenum content||Other single element content||Total content of other elements|
|Molybdenum alloy according to customer’s requirements|
Mechanical, Physical and Thermal Properties of Molybdenum
|Melting Point||2623 °C|
|Boiling Point||4639 °C|
|Solubility in H2O||N/A|
|Electrical Resistivity||5.2 microhm-cm @ 0 °C|
|Heat of Fusion||6.6 Cal/gm mole|
|Heat of Vaporization||128 K-Cal/gm atom at 4612 °C|
|Specific Heat||0.0599 Cal/g/K @ 25 °C|
|Thermal Conductivity||1.38 W/cm/K @ 298.2 K|
|Thermal Expansion||(25 °C) 4.8 µm·m-1·K-1|
|Vickers Hardness||1530 MPa|
|Young’s Modulus||329 GPa|
What is Molybdenum?
Molybdenum is gray-metallic and has the third-highest melting point of any element next to tungsten and tantalum. It is found in various oxidation states in minerals but does not occur naturally as a free metal. Molybdenum allows readily to form hard and stable carbides. For this reason, Molybdenum is frequently used for making steel alloys, high strength alloys, and superalloys. Molybdenum compounds usually have a low solubility in water. Industrially, they are used in high-pressure and high-temperature applications such as pigments and catalysts. Molybdenum is the most commonly used of all refractory metals, in part because it is the least expensive refractory metal.
Like tungsten, molybdenum is used in the medical field. However, because molybdenum is less dense than tungsten, it is not used as often in radiation shielding applications. But its higher thermal conductivity, lower thermal expansion coefficient and lower overall density make it an ideal material for use in rotating x-ray anodes and CT imaging systems. Molybdenum is better suited to diagnostic imaging than shielding applications, but this refractory metal is just as indispensible to the medical field and its emerging technologies.
Size Reference of Molybdenum Products
- Form Specifications (inches)
- Plate 0.04-1.57 Thick x 3.15-18.90 Wide x Length
- Sheet 0.004 (min) Thick x 1.57-21.65 Wide x 1.57-21.65 Long
- Wire 0.014 (min) Diameter x Length
- Rod 0.012 – 5.90 Diameter x Length
- Strip 0.001 (min) Thick x Width x Coiled
- Tube Custom Sizes Available
Manufacturing Process of Molybdenum
Molybdenum tube is provided from forged rods and sintering directly. Mo tube with OD smaller than 60mm are mostly machined and gun drilled from forged rod, tube with larger diameter are sintered per size directly. The process methods of tubes and crucibles are always for saving cost and according to customer’s requirement.
Properties of Molybdenum
- Low co-efficient of thermal expansion (5.1×10-6 m/m/°C) which is about half that of most steels
- Good thermal conductivity
- Good electrical conductivity
- Good stiffness, greater then that of steel (Young’s Modulus 317MPa)
- High melting point (2615°C)
- Good hot strength
- Good strength and ductility at room temperature
- High density (10.2 g/cm3)
- Its ability to withstand high temperatures and maintain strength under these conditions are responsible for the fact that molybdenum finds most of its application at elevated temperatures. In fact, it can work at temperatures above 1100°C (in non-oxidising conditions), which is higher than steels and nickel-based superalloys.
- When exposed to temperatures in excess of 760°C in air rapid oxidation can result. Under these conditions, the oxide layer sublimes and the base metal is attacked. Thus, molybdenum performs best in inert of vacuum environments.
Applications of Molybdenum
- Molybdenum tube (pipe) can be used at service temperature up to 1,800 degrees.
- Used in components of electron tube, heaters of high-temperature furnaces, thermocouple retainers.
- High Purity Materials
- Nuclear Energy
- Refractory Metals & Alloys
- Research and Laboratory
- Solar Industry
Types of Molybdenum Products
|Molybdenum Hollow Pipe||Molybdenum Heater for High Temperature|
|Molybdenum Seamless Pipe||Molybdenum Heat Exchanger Tube|
|Molybdenum Bush Hex Pipe||Potassium-doped Molybdenum Wire|
|Molybdenum Round Pipe||Molybdenum Welded Pipe|
|Molybdenum Alloy Round Pipe||Molybdenum Rotating target|
|Molybdenum Aero engine tube||Molybdenum Custom Pipe|
|Molybdenum Alloy Custom Pipe||Molybdenum Thick Wall Pipe|
|Molybdenum Elliptical and Oval Tube||Molybdenum Thin Wall Pipe|
|Molybdenum Pipe Fittings||Molybdenum Forging|
|Molybdenum Strips||Molybdenum Fasteners|
|Molybdenum Flex pipe||Molybdenum Plates, Sheets and Bars|
|Molybdenum Alloy Polished Pipe||UNS Molybdenum lined pipe|
|Molybdenum Exhaust Pipe||Molybdenum Micro Tube|
|Molybdenum Bar/Billet||Molybdenum Wire/Welding Wire|
|Molybdenum Boiler Tube||Molybdenum Coil Tubing|
|Molybdenum Capillary Tube||Molybdenum U Shaped Tube|
|Molybdenum Rods||Precision Molybdenum Tubing|
|Molybdenum Suppliers||Molybdenum Pipe Manufacturers|
|Molybdenum Ingots||Molybdenum Foil|
|Molybdenum Metals||Molybdenum Crucibles|
|ML1418 Molybdenum Lanthanum Wires (Mo-La wires)||MU1417 Molybdenum Strip (Mo strip)|
|MU0079 Molybdenum Plate (Mo Plate)||TSW0081 Molybdenum Spraying Wire (Moly Spraying Wire)|
|MU0080 Molybdenum Wire (Mo Wire)||MU1420 Molybdenum Foil (Mo Foils) MU0078|
|Chrome Moly Tubes||MU0078 Molybdenum Sheet (Mo Sheet)|
Testing & Inspection of Molybdenum Products
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Molybdenum Materials
Prices for Molybdenum materials are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of Molybdenum products, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Molybdenum Products
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Molybdenum Materials
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Molybdenum Materials
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Molybdenum Materials
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Molybdenum Materials in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Molybdenum Materials
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu