U Bend Tube Manufacturers & Suppliers – Carbon Steel U Bend Tubes, Stainless Steel U Bend Tube & Alloy Steel U Bend Tube for Boilers & Heat Exchangers
- We manufacture and distribute various types of U bends and tubes in different materials and grades. These U bend tubes are suitable for producing all types of heat exchangers, such as seawater coolers, condensers, evaporators, heaters and re-heaters. Our stock consists of U bend tubes in outside diameters ranging from 12.7mm to 76.2mm with thickness of 0.89mm to 5.18mm. All sizes are supplied with clean surfaces and tight dimensional tolerances to reduce the risk of leakages when connecting tubes with related fittings. All our U bend tubes are manufactured in accordance to major International Standards such as ASTM, ASME, EN or ISO. To ensure the high quality of our U bend tubes, we perform 100% Eddy Current Testing, 100% Hydrostatic Test and 100% PMI Testing.
- We are considered one of the biggest U bend tube supplier and manufacturer in India, with over 250 customers in India and overseas. We are bulk sellers and exporters of stainless steel U bend tubes, seamless pipes, welded pipes, plates, fittings and flanges from our factory in India, and are able to give you the best price and quality just in time.
- Being one of the largest volume U bend tubes supplier in Mumbai, we can guarantee you the lowest prices.
- At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins. We have an extensive trader network across India, USA, Europe and the Middle East, who buy from us on a regular basis.
- In addition to traders, we have many EPC contractors, companies and end users in various industries as our customers for stainless steel. We are leading U bend tubing suppliers for various applications ranging from low/medium/high pressure or temperatures.
What is a U bend Tube?
- U bend tubes are important components in all types of heat exchangers such as seawater coolers, condensers, evaporators, heaters and re-heaters. U bend tubes are used for several critical applications which require high corrosion resistance materials and highest quality standards to be maintained. Some of these applications include condensers, coolers, evaporators, heaters in refinery, petrochemical, chemical, oil and gas, organic and inorganic acids, hydro metallurgy, power generation and desalination.
- ‘U’ bending is done by cold working process.
- ‘U’ bending is done to the required radius as per customer drawings.
- The radius is checked for its OD and wall thinning with the recommended specification.
- The physical properties and micro-structure is checked at three different position.
- Visual inspection for waviness and cracks is done with Dye Penetrant Test.
- Each tube is then hydro tested at the recommended pressure to check for leakage.
- Finally the tubes are pickled, dried, marked and packed.
- The key raw material for producing U bent tubes is seamless tubes produced through piercing process followed by pilgering/drawing.
- Our facilities are equipped with all the machines required to cover the process with a high quality results (Piercing, pilger machines, draw benches, straightening machine, degreasing facility and solution annealing furnace). This process is completed with our in house quality testing of chemical composition and mechanical properties (Tensile, Impact, Hardness). Non-destructive testing includes Hydro test, Eddy current test and Ultrasonic test. Quality department is also equipped to carry out in house corrosion tests such as inter Granular corrosion test besides Micro structure analysis. Any special testing requirements can be carried out at Third party Labs.
- The tolerance of U bent tubes produced by us in line with ASME/ASTM & EN Standards. We promise each U bend tube that we deliver to our client will be the best in quality.
Manufacturing Process of U Bends and Tubes
Tube bending as a process starts with loading a tube into a tube or pipe bender and clamping it into place between two dies, the clamping block and the forming die. The tube is also loosely held by two other dies, the wiper die and the pressure die.
The process of tube bending involves using mechanical force to push stock material pipe or tubing against a die, forcing the pipe or tube to conform to the shape of the die. Often, stock tubing is held firmly in place while the end is rotated and rolled around the die. Other forms of processing including pushing stock through rollers that bend it into a simple curve. For some tube bending processing, a mandrel is placed inside the tube to prevent collapsing. The tube is held in tension by a wiper die to prevent any creasing during stress. A wiper die is usually made of a softer alloy such as aluminum or brass to avoid scratching or damaging the material being bent.
Much of the tooling is made of hardened steel or tool steel to maintain and prolong the tool’s life. However, when there is a concern of scratching or gouging the work piece, a softer material such as aluminum or bronze is utilized. For example, the clamping block, rotating form block and pressure die are often formed from hardened steel because the tubing is not moving past these parts of the machine. The pressure die and the wiping die are formed from aluminum or bronze to maintain the shape and surface of the work piece as it slides by.
Pipe bending machines are typically human powered, pneumatic powered, hydraulic assisted, hydraulic driven, or electric servomotor.
Processes of Bending
- Press Bending
- Rotary Draw Bending
- Roll Bending
- Three Roll Push Bending
- Simple Three Roll Push Bending
- Induction Bending
U Bend Heat Exchanger & Boiler Tubes
U Bend Tube Drawing
Stock Range of U Bend Pipes and Tubes
|Product||U Bend Tubes|
|Material||Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel|
|OD||6mm – 76.5m|
|Thickness||1.0mm to 6.35mm|
|Length||5.8 MTR, 6 MTR, Custom Lengths|
|Finish||Annealed & Pickled, Bright Annealing, Polished|
|Test Certificate||EN 10204 3.1|
Stainless Steel U Bends and Tube
- Stainless Steel 304/304L U Bend and Tube
- Stainless Steel 304H U Bend and Tube
- Stainless Steel 310/310S U Bend and Tube
- Stainless Steel 316/316L U Bend and Tube
- Stainless Steel 316Ti U Bend and Tube
- Stainless Steel 317/317L U Bend and Tube
- Stainless Steel 321/321H Tube
- Stainless Steel 347 U Bend and Tube
- Stainless Steel 347H U Bend and Tube
- Stainless Steel 410 U Bend and Tube
- Stainless Steel 446 U Bend and Tube
- Stainless Steel 904L U Bend and Tube
- Alloy Steel T1 U Bend and Tube
- Alloy Steel T2 U Bend and Tube
- Alloy Steel T5/T5b/T5c U Bend and Tube
- Alloy Steel T9 U Bend and Tube
- Alloy Steel T11 U Bend and Tube
- Alloy Steel T12 U Bend and Tube
- Alloy Steel T22 U Bend and Tube
- Alloy Steel T23 U Bend and Tube
- Alloy Steel T91 U Bend and Tube
Hastelloy U Bend and Tube
- Hastelloy C22 U Bend and Tube
- Hastelloy C276 U Bend and Tube
- Hastelloy B2 U Bend and Tube
- Hastelloy B3 U Bend and Tube
- Hastelloy X U Bend and Tube
Nickel Heat U Bend and Tube
- Nickel 200 U Bend and Tube
- Nickel 201 U Bend and Tube
Special Alloy U Bend and Tubes
- Alloy 20 U Bend and Tube
- SMO 254 U Bend and Tube
- AISI 4130 U Bend and Tube
- Aluminium U Bend and Tube
- Copper U Bend and Tubes
- Brass U Bend and Tubes
Duplex Steel U Bend and Tube
- Duplex Steel S31803 / S32205 U Bend and Tube
- Super Duplex Steel S32750/ S32760 U Bend and Tube
Titanium U Bend and Tube
- Titanium Gr 2 U Bend and Tube
- Titanium Gr 5 U Bend and Tube
Inconel U Bend and Tube
- Inconel 600 U Bend and Tube
- Inconel 601 U Bend and Tube
- Inconel 625 U Bend and Tube
- Inconel 718 U Bend and Tube
Incoloy U Bend and Tube
- Incoloy 800 / 800H / 800HT U Bend and Tube
- Incoloy 825 U Bend and Tube
- Incoloy 925 U Bend and Tube
- Incoloy 330/ SS 330/ Ra 330 U Bend and Tube
Monel U Bend and Tube
- Monel 400 U Bend and Tube
- Monel K500 U Bend and Tube
Cupro Nickel U Bend and Tube
- Cupro Nickel 90 / 10 U Bend and Tube
- Cupro Nickel 70 / 30 U Bend and Tube
- ASTM A192 / ASME SA192 U Bend and Tubes
- ASTM A179 / ASME SA179 U Bend and Tubes
- ASTM A210 / ASME SA210 GR. A1 U Bend and Tubes
- ASTM A210 / ASME SA210 GR. C U Bend and Tubes
Testing & Inspection of U Bends and Tubes
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for U Bends and Tubes
Prices for U bends and tubes are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of U bend and tubes, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided at the time of Domestic Sales or Export of U Bends and Tubes
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Basis for U Bends and Tubes
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of U Bends and Tubes
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of U Bends and Tubes
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of U Bends and Tubes in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Export Sales of U Bends and Tubes
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu