Monel Forged Fittings Manufacturers, Suppliers – Monel Socket Weld Pipe Fittings, Monel Threaded Pipe Fittings – Ni-Cu Forged Fittings
- Monel Threaded Pipe Fittings – Monel 90° Elbow, Monel 45° Elbow, Monel Tee, Monel Cross, Monel Full Coupling, Monel Half Coupling, Monel Reducing Coupling, Monel Pipe Cap, Monel Hex Head, Monel Bushing, Monel Hex Head Plug, Monel Square Head Plug, Monel Round Head Plug, Monel Union, Monel Hex Nipple, Monel Street Elbow, Monel Bull Plug, Monel Boss, Monel Swage Nipple, Monel Pipe Nipple, Monel Adapter, Monel Union (Male x Female), Monel Branch Outlet, Monel 90° Elbow Outlet, Monel 45° Lateral Tee, Monel Lateral Outlet, Monel Nipple Branch Outlet
- Monel Socket Weld Pipe Fittings – Monel 90° Elbow, Monel 45° Elbow, Monel Tee, Monel Cross, Monel Full Coupling, Monel Half Coupling, Monel Pipe Cap, Monel Union, Monel Reducer Insert, Monel Boss, Monel Branch Outlet, Monel 90° Elbow Outlet, Monel 45° Lateral Tee, Monel Lateral Outlet, Monel Branch Outlet Butt Weld, Monel 90° Elbow, Monel Outlet Butt Weld, Monel Lateral Outlet Butt Weld, Monel Nipple Branch Outlet Butt Weld
- Size: From 1/4″ to 4″ (6mm-100mm), Pressure: 2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, 9000LBS.
- Standard specification of Monel forged fittings are ASTM B366 and ASTM B564.
- Metallica is a well known manufacturer and supplier of Monel forged pipe fitting for the clients from oil and gas, petrochemicals, railway, construction and other industries. We manufacture different size and shapes of Monel forged pipe fittings by open die forging, closed die forging and drop forging. Our main products include Monel socket weld and Monel threaded pipe fittings in size range of 1/4″ to 4″ (6mm-100mm), with pressure rating of 2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, and 9000LBS.
- Monel Forged socket weld and Monel threaded pipe fittings are generally used for small size pipes and piping systems (generally below 4 inches in diameter for Class 3000, and below 2 inches for fittings in class 6000 and 9000). Monel Forged pipe fittings are manufactured by forging, followed by heat treatment and machining solid steel as per ASME B16.11 and other dimensional standards. For bigger size piping systems Monel buttweld pipe fittings produced as per ASME B16.9 are used.
Monel Forged Pipe Fittings Manufacturers
Types of Monel Socket Welded & Monel Threaded Forged Steel Pipe Fittings
- Monel Alloy Elbows (90 Degree Elbows and 45 Degree Elbows) – A pipe elbow is a forged steel fitting installed between two lengths of pipe or tube allowing a change of direction, usually in the 90° or 45° direction. Similar to a reducing tee, reducing elbows also exist to simultaneously change flow direction and reduce flow diameter. Street Elbows have one female end to accept pipe and another male end thread that is the same size as the pipe and can avoid the use of a pipe nipple during installation.
- Monel Tees (Equal Tee and Reducing Tees)- Tees are a type of forged steel fitting used to combine or divide process flow, and Reducing Tees additionally allow for pipe size change. The run outlets of the tee are the two in-line outlets, and the branch is the third outlet. The branch outlet is the reducing outlet in a reducing tee.
- Monel Couplings (Straight and Reducing Couplings, Full and Half Couplings) – Couplings are a forged steel fitting used to connect two lengths of pipe, and Half-coupling is screwed onto the pipe, while the other end is made to be tightly inserted, or welded, onto the other end to pipe or vessel. Standard Couplings have female threads or open sockets at both ends, whereas reducing couplings connect smaller pipes to larger ones.
- Monel Unions (Socket Weld Unions and Threaded Unions) – Unions are a forged steel fitting similar to a coupling but allow a convenient disconnection and connection; it has 3 parts: a nut, a female end, and a male end. They allow two lengths of pipe to be assembled and detached without causing any deformation to the pipes.
- Monel Bushings (Hex Head Bushings and Flush Bushings) – Reducing inserts and Bushings are forged steel fittings that allow for a change in pipe size. Pictured here is the hex head bushing, which is most commonly used.
- Monel Caps (Pipe Caps and End Caps) – Caps are forged steel fittings used to terminate the flow, inserting over the end of the pipe.
- Monel Plug (Square Head Plugs, Hex Head Plugs and Round Head Plugs) – Similar to a cap, plugs are forged steel fittings that are inserted into the end of the pipe, and they come with different head types, including: hex, square, and round.
- Monel Cross – Crosses are a 4-way forged steel fitting, with 1 inlet and 3 outlets or vice versa. These are sometimes referred to as 4-way tees.
- Monel Outlets (Weldolets, Sockolets, Threadolets, Elbolets, Latrolets and Nipolets)
- Monel Nipples (Hexagonal Nipples and Swaged Nipples)
Monel Forged Fittings Production Stock & Supply Range
|Product||Monel Forged Fittings|
|Grades||Alloy 400, Alloy 405, Alloy K-500|
|Standard||ASTM B366, ASTM B564|
|Size||1/2″ to 18″; Thickness 0.6mm to 20mm|
|Dimensions||ANSI/ASME B16.9, B16.28, MSS-SP-43|
|Schedule||SCH5, SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS|
|Fittings Type||Butt Weld, Screwed & Socket Weld, Flanges, Instrumentation|
|Other Fittings Type||Elbows, Tees, Reducers, Caps, Stub Ends, Flanges (ANSI, Table E, D and H), Nuts, Bolts, Screws, Threaded Bars, Seamless, Welded, Elbow, Tee, Cross, Concentric & Eccentric Reducer, Pipe End Caps, Stub Ends, Bends, Dairy Fittings, etc.|
|Specifications||ASTM, ASME, DIN, GOST, JIS|
|Certification||EN 10204 3.1|
Monel Product Forms & Manufacturing Standards
|Alloy Plate, Strip, Sheet||ASTM B127, DIN 17750|
|Alloy Bar, Rod, Wire||ASTM B164, AMS 4675|
|Alloy Seamless Pipe & Tube||ASTM B165, B829, B163|
|Alloy Welded Pipe & Tube||ASTM B725, B730, B751, B775|
|Alloy Welded Fittings||ASTM B366|
|Alloy Forged Flanges and Fittings||ASTM B564|
|Alloy 400 Wire||DIN 17753, ISO 9724|
Chemical Composition of Monel Forged Fittings
|Monel 400||B127, B164||N04400||28–34||2.5 max||2.0 max||0.5 max||63 min|
|Monel 401||N04401||28–34||2.5 max||2.0 max||63 min|
|Monel 404||N04404||Rem||0.05 max||0.5 max||0.1 max||0.1 max||52–57|
|Monel K-500||B865||N05500||27–33||2.3–3.15||0.35–0.85||2.0 max||1.5 max||0.5 max||63 min|
|Monel 405||B164||N04405||28–34||2.5 max||2.0 max||0.5 max||63 min|
About Monel Family of Alloys
- Monel is a group of nickel alloys, primarily composed of nickel (from 52 to 67%) and copper, with small amounts of iron, manganese, carbon, and silicon. (Alloys with copper contents 60% or more are called cupronickel.). The name is now a trademark of Special Metals Corporation.
- Stronger than pure nickel, Monel alloys are resistant to corrosion by many agents, including rapidly flowing seawater. They can be fabricated readily by hot- and cold-working, machining, and welding.
- Monel 400 (UNS N04400 or DIN W.Nr. 2.4360 / 2.4361) is a solid-solution nickel-copper alloy with high strength and excellent resistance in a range of media, including seawater, hydrofluoric acid, sulfuric acid and alkalies. The Alloy 400 is also very resistant to stress-corrosion cracking and pitting corrosion in most fresh and industrial waters.
- Monel K-500 (Alloy K-500, UNS N05500 or DIN W.Nr. 2.4375) is a precipitation-hardenable nickel-copper alloy that combines the corrosion resistance of Monel 400 (Alloy 400) with greater strength and hardness. It also has low permeability and is nonmagnetic to under -100°C[-150°F].
What are the Properties of Monel Forged Fittings?
- Highly resistant to corrosion. Monel is well known as a corrosion strong, rust-resistant material. It is resistant to corrosion and acids, and some alloys can withstand a fire in pure oxygen.
- Stronger than steel.
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion.
- Highly resistant to alkalis.
- It can be welded, brazed and soldere.
- Its property of work-hardening fast makes it very difficult to machine compared to steel.
- Some Monels are magnetic while others are non-magnetic.
- While Monel was one of the most popular metals in the market during the 1920s – 1940s, for manufacturing household goods like sinks, countertops, appliances, etc., it was largely replaced by stainless steel from the 1950’s onward due to its lower cost.
- The alloy is non-toxic in its solid form. However, welding, grinding or melting may produce hazardous fumes or dust the contact or inhalation of which should be avoided.
What are the Applications of Monel Forged Fittings?
Monel Pipe, Tube, Tubing typically finds application in marine engineering, chemical and hydro-carbon processing’s, heat exchangers, valves and pumps. Monel 400 alloy is used in various applications as below:
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
Types of Monel and Monel Alloy Products
|Monel Balls||Monel Honeycomb||Monel Rod|
|Monel Bands||Monel Ingot||Monel Samples|
|Monel Bars||Monel Ink||Monel Shaving|
|Monel Blocks||Monel Insulated Wire||Monel Sheets|
|Monel Board||Monel Lump||Monel Shot|
|Monel Chips||Monel Mesh||Monel Single Crystal|
|Monel Chunk||Monel Metal||Monel Sleeves|
|Monel Coil||Monel Microfoil||Monel Slugs|
|Monel Concentrate||Monel Microleaf||Monel Specimens|
|Monel Crucibles||Monel Nanocrystalline Foil||Monel Spheres|
|Monel Cubes||Monel on Silica/Alumina Catalyst||Monel Spheres, Silver-coated|
|Monel Cylinder||Monel Parts||Monel Sponge|
|Monel Disc||Monel Particles||Monel Spring|
|Monel Electrodes||Monel Paste||Monel Strip|
|Monel Flake||Monel Pellets||Monel Tape|
|Monel Flanges||Monel Pieces||Monel Tube|
|Monel Foam||Monel Plates||Monel Wafer|
|Monel Foil||Monel Powder||Monel Wire|
|Monel Gauze||Monel Puck||Monel Wool|
|Monel Granules||Monel Ribbon||Ultra Thin Monel Foil|
|Monel Grids||Monel Rings||Monel Alloy|
Testing & Inspection of Monel Forged Fittings
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Monel Forged Fittings
Prices for Monel Forged Fittings are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of Monel 400 & K-500 Forged Fittings, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided at the time of Domestic Sales or Export of Monel Forged Fittings
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Gurantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Monel Forged Fittings
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Monel Forged Fittings
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Monel Forged Fittings
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Monel Forged Fittings in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Monel Forged Fittings
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu