Seamless Steel Pipes Suppliers, Dealers in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India – Quality Products at Low Prices!
Metallica is a large manufacturer and supplier of seamless steel pipes and tubes in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. Metallica stocks over 15,000 tons of seamless steel pipes/tubes for supplies across all cities to in India.
We sell top quality carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steel seamless pipes and tubes in Kanpur, with the most competitive prices in the Industry. In addition to lowest prices in India, our seamless pipe products are sold with 100% replacement guarantee in Kanpur. In Kanpur, we can supply our seamless steel pipe products not only in industry-standard lengths and diameters, but also in custom length and diameters. Our range of seamless steel pipes encompasses size range from 1/4 NPS to 24 NPS in thickness upto SCH XXS in stainless steel, alloy steel and carbon steel.
Seamless pipe and tube are often used in severe environments and are required to have high strength and superior corrosion resistance. The manufacturing process for seamless steel pipes does not include any welding, due to which seamless pipes are considered to be stronger and more reliable. Seamless steel pipes are suitable for withstanding pressure better than other types of pipes.
Given our extensive sourcing and selling expertise we sell over 100-200 tons of seamless steel pipes every day to all major cities in India. Our customers comprise of end users as well as traders in equal ratio. Since our prices for seamless steel pipes are very competitive, even traders find it beneficial to purchase steel pipes from us.
- Metallica is the biggest seller of seamless steel pipes in Kanpur. Be it carbon steel seamless pipes, alloy steel seamless pipes or stainless steel seamless pipes, we hold extensive stock to give our customers same day deliveries. Deliveries can be offered across all cities in India, with shortest lead times.
- In case of carbon steel seamless pipes in grades such as API 5L, ASTM A53, ASTM A106, and ASTM A179 our products are either sourced from Jindal or ISMT in India, or imported from reputed manufacturers in Japan, Ukraine, and USA.
- With over 800 tons of stock, Metallica has emerged as the biggest seller of stainless steel seamless pipes in Kanpur. Our stock for stainless steel seamless pipes includes TP 304/304L, TP 316/316L, Duplex, 317L, 321/321H, and 904L. We are the only importer, manufacturer and distributor in India, who carries inventory of stainless steel seamless pipes in almost all grades.
We invite you to visit us at our office and works for long term partnerships and business associations. We look forward to co operating both with end users and traders of seamless steel pipes, with an objective to maintain our position as the largest seamless pipes stockholder and seller in India.
Among the key seamless steel pipe products we can manufacture and supply include:
- Round Hollow Seamless Structural Pipes – In Carbon Steel & Stainless Steel Ranging from 1/4 NPS to 24 NPS
- Rectangular Seamless Pipes – In Carbon, Alloy & Stainless Steel Ranging from 12.5mm x 25mm to 600mm x 400mm
- Square Seamless Steel Pipes – In Carbon Alloy & Stainless Steel Ranging from 12.5mm to 500mm
All our seamless steel pipe products comply with major ASTM standards and classifications. The various quality standards according to which we can manufacture and supply seamless steel pipes are as below:
- API 5L Standard Specification for Seamless Line Pipe or Seamless Pipe Line
- ASTM A 53 Standard Specification for Pipe, Steel, Black and Hot-Dipped, Zinc-Coated, Welded and Seamless
- ASTM A519 Seamless Carbon and Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
- ASTM A106 Seamless Carbon Steel Pipes for oil pipeline and gas pipeline transportation
- DIN 2391 Seamless Precision Steel Tubes
- EN10305 Steel tubes for precision applications. Technical delivery conditions. Seamless cold drawn tubes
- EN 10297 Hot rolled seamless steel tubes with an application in the mechanical and general engineering
- EN 10210:Seamless structural steel pipes
Wide Range of Steel Grades in Seamless Steel Pipes
- API 5L: Grade A, Grade B, X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65, X70, X80
- ASTM A 53: Grade A, Grade B, Grade C, Type F, Type E
- ASTM A519: 1010-1045, 4130-4142, 5135
- DIN 2391: St30Si, St30A1, St35, St45, St52
- EN10305: E235, E355
- EN 10297: E355K2, E470, E420J2, E590K2
- EN 10210: S235JRH; S275J0H, S275J2H; S355J0H, S355J2H; S275NH, S355NH; S275NLH, S355NLH
Production & Supply Range for Seamless Steel Pipes
|Product||Seamless Steel Pipes|
|Materials||Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Outer Diameter||Hot finish: 2″ – 30″,Cold drawn: 0.875″ – 18″|
|Wall Thickness||Hot finish: 0.250″ – 4.00″,Cold drawn:0.035″ – 0.875″|
|Length||Random Length, Fixed Length, SRL, DRL|
|Heat Treatment||Bright Annealed, Normalized, Stress relieved, Cold finished, Quenched and Tempered|
|Packing||Plastic End Caps in Both Ends, Bundled Packing with Steel Strips|
|Testing & Inspection||Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Properties (Ultimate tensile strength, Yield|
strength, Elongation), Technical Properties (Flattening Test, Flaring Test, Bending Test, Hardness Test, Blow Test, Impact Test)
|Test Certificates||As per EN 10204 3.1B|