Stainless Steel 304/304L Forged Pipe Fittings (Socket Weld & Threaded Fittings) Manufacturers, Suppliers and Stockist – UNS S30400/UNS S30403, 1.4307/1.4301
- Size: from 1/4″ to 4″ (6mm-100mm), Pressure: 2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, 9000LBS
- SS 304/304L Threaded Pipe Fittings – 90° Elbow, 45° Elbow, Tee, Cross, Full Coupling, Half Coupling, Reducing Coupling, Pipe Cap, Hex Head, Bushing, Hex Head Plug, Square Head Plug, Round Head Plug, Union, Hex Nipple, Street Elbow, Bull Plug, Boss, Swage Nipple, Pipe Nipple, Adapter, Union (Male x Female), Branch Outlet, 90° Elbow Outlet, 45° Lateral Tee, Lateral Outlet, Nipple Branch Outlet
- SS 304/304L Socket Weld Pipe Fittings – 90° Elbow, 45° Elbow, Tee, Cross, Full Coupling, Half Coupling, Pipe Cap, Union, Reducer Insert, Boss, Branch Outlet, 90° Elbow Outlet, 45° Lateral Tee, Lateral Outlet, Branch Outlet Butt Weld, 90° Elbow, Outlet Butt Weld, Lateral Outlet Butt Weld, Nipple Branch Outlet Butt Weld
Metallica is a well known manufacturer and supplier of stainless steel 304/304L forged pipe fitting for the clients from oil and gas, petrochemicals, railway, construction and other industries. We manufacture different size and shapes of SS 304/304L forged pipe fittings by open die forging, closed die forging and drop forging. Our main products include SS 304/304L socket weld and threaded pipe fittings in size range of 1/4″ to 4″ (6mm-100mm), with pressure rating of 2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, and 9000LBS. The other most common and materials include ASTM A105, ASTM A182 F304, F316, F304L, F316L, and A182 F5/F9/F11/F22/F91. In nickel alloys we produce socket welded and threaded pipe fittings in various grades such as Alloy 200, 201, 400, K500, 600, 625, 800H/HT, 825, X-750, C276, Hastelloy B & C22.
Stainless Steel 304/304L Forged Pipe Fittings Manufacturers
Forged Pipe Fittings Manufacturing Standards
- ASTM A182 – ASME SA182 – Standard Specification for Wrought Austenitic Stainless Steel Piping Fittings
- ASME B16.9 – Factory-Made Wrought Buttwelding Fittings
- ASME B16.11 – Socket Welding and Threaded Forged Fittings
- MSS SP-43 – Wrought and Fabricated Butt-Welding Fittings for Low Pressure, Corrosion Resistant Applications
- MSS SP-95 – Swage(d) Nipples and Bull Plugs
- BS3799 – Specification for Steel pipe fittings, screwed and Socket-welding for the petroleum industry
Stainless Steel 304/304L forged socket weld and threaded pipe fittings are generally used for small size pipes and piping systems (generally below 4 inches in diameter for Class 3000, and below 2 inches for fittings in class 6000 and 9000). Forged pipe fittings are manufactured by forging, followed by heat treatment and machining solid steel as per ASME B16.11 and other dimensional standards. For bigger size piping systems SS 304/304L buttweld pipe fittings produced as per ASME B16.9 are used.
- We are considered one of the biggest stainless steel 304/304L forged pipe fittings supplier and manufacturer, with over 250 customers in India and overseas. We are bulk sellers and exporters of SS 304/304L forged pipe fittings, seamless pipes, welded pipes, plates, fittings and flanges from our factory in India, and are able to give you the best price and quality just in time.
- With minimum yield strength of 170 Mpa, minimum tensile strength of 485 Mpa, and with minimum Elongation of 35%, stainless steel 304L forged pipe fittings are widely used for engineering and general purpose applications. In comparison, the ASTM specifications require minimum yield strength of 205 Mpa, minimum tensile strength of 515 Mpa, and minimum Elongation of 35% for stainless steel 304 forged fittings. Stainless steel 304/304L socket weld and threaded pipe fittings also have good heat resistant and corrosion resistant properties.
- Stainless steel 304 (SS 304) is the most basic stainless steel known as 18-8 grade with higher chromium and low carbon content. The low carbon content restricts carbide precipitation during welding as well as minimizes its susceptibility to intergranular corrosion. Stainless steel 304L (SS304L) is an extra low-carbon variation of SS304 with a 0.03% maximum carbon content that eliminates carbide precipitation due to welding. Both SS304 and SS304L have excellent resistance to a wide range of atmospheric, chemical and petrochemical, and food industry corrosions. Usually, they can be used in applications with the maximum temperature of 1650°F[900°C] exhibiting good oxidation resistance.
- Being one of the largest volume forged pipe fittings manufacturer and supplier in Mumbai, we can guarantee you the lowest prices. At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins. We have an extensive trader network across India, USA, Europe and the Middle East, who buy from us on a regular basis.
- In addition to traders, we have many EPC contractors, companies and end users in various industries as our customers. We are leading forged pipe fittings suppliers for various applications ranging from low/medium/high pressure or temperatures.