Inconel Fastener Manufacturer, Supplier, Stockist – Screws, Threaded Rod, Bolts, Nuts, Washers, Anchor – Inconel Alloy Fastener Dealers Worldwide! ASTM B166
- We are a leading professional manufacturer and supplier of various types of Inconel fasteners (Sizes M6 to M72) such as bolts, nuts, screws, threaded rods, washers, rivets, anchors, cotter pins, clevis pins, hose clamps, and metal stamping’s. We also produce non-standard inch and metric fasteners according to customer drawings and samples. We supply DIN, EN, ISO, ANSI, ASME, ASTM, BS, JIS, UNI and more metric and inch standard fasteners, non-standard and customized fasteners – DIN (912, 931, 933, 934, 125, etc.); ISO (4014, 4017, 4032, 4035, etc.); ASME (B18.2.1, B18.2.2, B18.2.3, etc.).
- Manufacturing Process of Inconel Nuts, Bolts and Fasteners: – To achieve the high precision requires, our Inconel bolt/screw, nut and washer are produced by the following manufacturing techniques:
- Lathing and CNC lathing – for surface and threads
- Milling and CNC milling – for screw’s head
- Drilling and punching – for washers
- Threads rolling – for threads
- Finished Inconel fasteners will be appropriately annealed to relief residual stress and inspected by Go/no go gauge for every piece.
- For screw and bolts, we can offer full threads, half threads or particularly according to your drawing. Washer and spacers are precision cut from sheet products or stamped by designed molds. Rivets are pins are produced from wire or rods, by further cutting, bending or punching.
- Inconel Bolt is readily fabricated by either hot-working and cold-working, machining, or welding. Although Inconel Fasteners & Inconel Bolts are very difficult to machine as compared to steel, since Inconel work-hardens very quickly. Inconel Fastener Manufacturers have to turn and work with the alloy at slow speeds and low feed rates. In comparison to stainless steel, the Inconel Bolts Price is much more expensive, therefore the use of Inconel has been limited to only these applications where it is impossible to replace them .
- All Inconel 600 and Inconel Alloy 600 products distributor in India. Please rest assured to wholesale quality products at stock price from our factory. We specialize in Inconel nuts, bolts and fasteners manufacturing and are made to requested size & tolerance, or to specific drawing.
- We are manufacturing Inconel fasteners by following a stringent quality control program and standards which assure good surface and close dimensional tolerances. We are a global industry leading provider of carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steel fastener solutions and have obtained ASME Quality and ISO 9001:2015 Certifications.
- All our fastener products are supplied with 3.1 specific test certificates, according to EN 10204. Certification according to 3.2 can be agreed at the time of ordering. Metallica makes it easy for you to source top quality steel fasteners at the lowest prices.
- Common types of Inconel Fasteners
- Heads of bolt and screw – hexagon, hex flange, spherical, cap, square, pan, countersunk, tapered, button
- Threads of bolt and screw – full threaded, half threaded
- Drive inserts of screw- hex socket, square socket, slotted, torx, cross recessed
- Stud – threaded, double end threaded
- Nut – hex, hex flange, hex thin, square, cap
- Washer – plain, flat, spring
Inconel Alloy Nuts, Bolts, Fasteners Stock & Supply Range
|Product||Inconel Alloy Nuts, Bolts & Fasteners|
|Specifications||ASTM B166 / ASME SB166|
|Grades||Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718|
|Size||M02 to M160|
|Length||3 mm to 200 mm|
|Inconel Fasteners Threads||BSW, UNC, BSF, UNF METRIC, or as required. M3, M14, M2.5, M2, M12, M5, M6, M4, M20, M16, M30, M24, M36, M8, M10 etc.|
|Standard||JIS, ASTM,BS, GB, DIN, IS, ISO, ANSI, ASME B18.5, ANSI B 28.2.4 1M, Stud Bolt length are defined in ASME B16.5 standard; ANSI B 18.2.4 2M; Hex nuts are defined in ASME B18.2.2; DIN: DIN 931, DIN 970, 934 DIN DIN 933; UTS: NPTF, UNS, NPT, UNF, UNC, UNEF; ISO: 4033 ,ISO 4032, JIS standards|
|Fastener Types||Bolts : Bolts stud bolts, hex head bolts, socket hexagon head screw anchor bolts, u-bolts, J bolts, mushroom head square neck bolts, t- head bolts, wing screw, eye bolt, eye bolt, foundation bolts and structural bolts|
|Washer : Plain washer , plain big & small OD washer , spring lock washer , spring washer heavy duty , tooth washer , star washer , tab washer with one & two tab|
|Nuts : Hexagon nuts, hexagon coupling nuts, hexagon thin nut, square nut, hexagon castle nuts, self locking nut, hexagon domed cap nuts|
|Screw : Pan head slotted screws, cheese head slotted screws, countersunk head slotted screws, countersunk raised head slotted screws, pan phillipse head screw, countersunk Phillipse raised head screws, slotted cheese trim head machine screws, socket head allen cap screws, allen countersunk socket head cap screws, socket head shoulder screws, socket head cap screw low head, hexagon socket set screw with flat point, hexagon socket set screws with cone point, hexagon socket set screw with dog point, hexagon socket set screws with dog point, hexagon socket set screws with cup point, imprial socket cap screws.|
|Other : Threaded rod, as per drawing and customers spec. coating, hot dipped galvanizing, phosphate, Teflon, xylon, zinc, cadmium.|
|Manufacture||CNC Machined , Nut / Bolt; up to M100 / 4” Dia, up to 1500mm lg|
|Hot Forged , Nut / Bolt; up to M36 / 1-1/2” Dia, up to 1100mm lg|
|ASME B18.16.6 Prevailing Torque Locknuts, ASME B18.13 Screw and Washer, ASME B18.18 Fasteners|
|Inconel Fasteners Standard : ANSI / ASME B18.2.1, B18.3, B18.6.3, B18.6.7M, B1.1, B16.47, B18.2.2, B18.22.1|
|Forms||Square, Round, Threading as per Gauge, Round Etc.|
|Surface Finish||Zinc (yellow, white, blue, black), black oxide, Dacroment, Geometry, nickel plated, anodizing, plated zinc-nickel, Stainless steel: Passivated, Bright Zinc Plated (BZP), Self-Colour, Hot Dip Galvanised (HDG), Stainless Steel, Sherardized,Mechanically Applied coating and some special one like DACROMET|
|Production Process||Hot forging M24-M100, M2-M24: Cold Forging for Customized connecting element machining and CNC|
|Bolts Head Drive||Six-Lobe, Phillips/Slot, Slotted, Phillips, etc.|
|Surface Coating of Inconel Fasteners Materials||Xylon Fasteners, Cadmium Fasteners, Teflon Fasteners, Hot Dipped Galvanizing Fasteners, Phosphate Fasteners, Zinc Fasteners, Ptfe Coated Fasteners, All surface finishes can be supplied, including Nickel, Geomet, Zinc, Dacromet, Galvanised, Electroless Sherardized & PTFE.|
|Packing||In Bulk: pallet, Canton, Small Carton / Boxes / Pallet, or customer request|
|Specialized manufacturer of||Inconel High Tensile Fasteners, Bolts|
|Test Certificates||EN 10204 / 3.1, Third Party Inspection Report, Raw Materials Certificate, EN 10204/3.1B, 100% Radiography Test Report|
About Inconel Alloys
- Inconel alloys or superalloys are nickel-based alloys that exhibit traits such as high resistance to corrosion, oxidation, carburization, pitting, crevice, corrosion cracking, and high temperature strength. Often, Inconel is referred to as “Inco”.
- Inconel is a family of austenitic nickel-chromium-based superalloys. Inconel alloys are oxidation-corrosion-resistant materials well suited for service in extreme environments subjected to pressure and heat. When heated, Inconel forms a thick, stable, passivating oxide layer protecting the surface from further attack. Inconel retains strength over a wide temperature range, attractive for high temperature applications where aluminum and steel would succumb to creep as a result of thermally induced crystal vacancies. Inconel’s high temperature strength is developed by solid solution strengthening or precipitation hardening, depending on the alloy.
Properties of Inconel Alloys Nuts, Bolts, Fasteners
- Good resistance to acids, such as sulfuric, phosphoric, nitric, and hydrochloric
- Almost completely free from chloride induced stress corrosion cracking
- Excellent mechanical properties at both extremely low and extremely high temperatures
- Outstanding resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion and inter crystalline corrosion
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures
Applications of Inconel Alloys Nuts, Bolts, Fasteners
Inconel Alloys have a very high melting point (1,390°C-1,425°C) which provides resistance to corrosion and oxidation and performs extremely good at high temperatures. As a result of this, it is used for various high temperature applications in the below industries:
- Power generation
- Nuclear reactors
- Gas turbines
- Pressure vessels
Chemical Composition of Inconel Alloys Nuts, Bolts, Fasteners
|Grade||Inconel 600 (%)|
|Fe||6.0 – 10.0|
|Cr||14.0 – 17.0|
|Inconel 601 (%)|
|Ni||58.0 – 63.0|
|Cr||21.0 – 25.0|
|Al||1.0 – 1.7|
|Grade||Inconel 625 (%)|
|Nb + Ta||3.15–4.15|
|Inconel 718 (%)|
Testing & Inspection of Inconel Alloy Nuts, Bolts, Fasteners
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Inconel Alloy Nuts, Bolts, Fasteners
Prices for Inconel Alloy Nuts, Bolts, Fasteners are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of Inconel Alloy Nuts, Bolts, Fasteners, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided at the time of Domestic Sales or Export of Inconel Alloys Nuts, Bolts, Fasteners
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Inconel Alloy Nuts, Bolts, Fasteners
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Inconel Alloys Nuts, Bolts, Fasteners
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Inconel Alloy Nuts, Bolts, Fasteners
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Inconel Alloy Nuts, Bolts, Fasteners in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Inconel Alloy Nuts, Bolts, Fasteners
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu