Nickel & Nickel Alloy Forged Fittings Manufacturers, Suppliers – Nickel & Nickel Alloy Socket Weld Pipe Fittings, Nickel & Nickel Alloy Threaded Pipe Fittings
- Nickel and Nickel Alloy Threaded Pipe Fittings – Nickel and Nickel Alloy 90° Elbow, Nickel and Nickel Alloy 45° Elbow, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Tee, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Cross, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Full Coupling, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Half Coupling, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Reducing Coupling, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Pipe Cap, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Hex Head, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Bushing, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Hex Head Plug, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Square Head Plug, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Round Head Plug, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Union, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Hex Nipple, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Street Elbow, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Bull Plug, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Boss, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Swage Nipple, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Pipe Nipple, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Adapter, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Union (Male x Female), Nickel and Nickel Alloy Branch Outlet, Nickel and Nickel Alloy 90° Elbow Outlet, Nickel and Nickel Alloy 45° Lateral Tee, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Lateral Outlet, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Nipple Branch Outlet
- Nickel and Nickel Alloy Socket Weld Pipe Fittings – Nickel and Nickel Alloy 90° Elbow, Nickel and Nickel Alloy 45° Elbow, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Tee, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Cross, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Full Coupling, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Half Coupling, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Pipe Cap, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Union, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Reducer Insert, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Boss, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Branch Outlet, Nickel and Nickel Alloy 90° Elbow Outlet, Nickel and Nickel Alloy 45° Lateral Tee, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Lateral Outlet, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Branch Outlet Butt Weld, Nickel and Nickel Alloy 90° Elbow, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Outlet Butt Weld, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Lateral Outlet Butt Weld, Nickel and Nickel Alloy Nipple Branch Outlet Butt Weld
- Size: From 1/4″ to 4″ (6mm-100mm), Pressure: 2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, 9000LBS.
- Standard specification of Nickel and Nickel Alloy forged fittings is ASTM B366.
- Metallica is a well known manufacturer and supplier of Nickel and Nickel Alloy forged pipe fitting for the clients from oil and gas, petrochemicals, railway, construction and other industries. We manufacture different size and shapes of Nickel and Nickel Alloy forged pipe fittings by open die forging, closed die forging and drop forging. Our main products include Nickel and Nickel Alloy socket weld and Nickel and Nickel Alloy threaded pipe fittings in size range of 1/4″ to 4″ (6mm-100mm), with pressure rating of 2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, and 9000LBS.
- Nickel and Nickel Alloy Forged socket weld and Nickel and Nickel Alloy threaded pipe fittings are generally used for small size pipes and piping systems (generally below 4 inches in diameter for Class 3000, and below 2 inches for fittings in class 6000 and 9000). Nickel and Nickel Alloy Forged pipe fittings are manufactured by forging, followed by heat treatment and machining solid steel as per ASME B16.11 and other dimensional standards. For bigger size piping systems Nickel and Nickel Alloy buttweld pipe fittings produced as per ASME B16.9 are used.
Nickel and Nickel Alloy Forged Pipe Fittings Manufacturers
Types of Nickel and Nickel Alloy Socket Welded & Nickel and Nickel Alloy Threaded Forged Steel Pipe Fittings
- Nickel and Nickel Alloy Elbows (90 Degree Elbows and 45 Degree Elbows) – A pipe elbow is a forged steel fitting installed between two lengths of pipe or tube allowing a change of direction, usually in the 90° or 45° direction. Similar to a reducing tee, reducing elbows also exist to simultaneously change flow direction and reduce flow diameter. Street Elbows have one female end to accept pipe and another male end thread that is the same size as the pipe and can avoid the use of a pipe nipple during installation.
- Nickel and Nickel Alloy Tees (Equal Tee and Reducing Tees)- Tees are a type of forged steel fitting used to combine or divide process flow, and Reducing Tees additionally allow for pipe size change. The run outlets of the tee are the two in-line outlets, and the branch is the third outlet. The branch outlet is the reducing outlet in a reducing tee.
- Nickel and Nickel Alloy Couplings (Straight and Reducing Couplings, Full and Half Couplings) – Couplings are a forged steel fitting used to connect two lengths of pipe, and Half-coupling is screwed onto the pipe, while the other end is made to be tightly inserted, or welded, onto the other end to pipe or vessel. Standard Couplings have female threads or open sockets at both ends, whereas reducing couplings connect smaller pipes to larger ones.
- Nickel and Nickel Alloy Unions (Socket Weld Unions and Threaded Unions) – Unions are a forged steel fitting similar to a coupling but allow a convenient disconnection and connection; it has 3 parts: a nut, a female end, and a male end. They allow two lengths of pipe to be assembled and detached without causing any deformation to the pipes.
- Nickel and Nickel Alloy Bushings (Hex Head Bushings and Flush Bushings) – Reducing inserts and Bushings are forged steel fittings that allow for a change in pipe size. Pictured here is the hex head bushing, which is most commonly used.
- Nickel and Nickel Alloy Caps (Pipe Caps and End Caps) – Caps are forged steel fittings used to terminate the flow, inserting over the end of the pipe.
- Nickel and Nickel Alloy Plug (Square Head Plugs, Hex Head Plugs and Round Head Plugs) – Similar to a cap, plugs are forged steel fittings that are inserted into the end of the pipe, and they come with different head types, including: hex, square, and round.
- Nickel and Nickel Alloy Cross – Crosses are a 4-way forged steel fitting, with 1 inlet and 3 outlets or vice versa. These are sometimes referred to as 4-way tees.
- Nickel and Nickel Alloy Outlets (Weldolets, Sockolets, Threadolets, Elbolets, Latrolets and Nipolets)
- Nickel and Nickel Alloy Nipples (Hexagonal Nipples and Swaged Nipples)
Nickel and Nickel Alloy Forged Fittings Stock & Supply Range
|Product||Nickel Alloys Forged Fittings|
|Standard||ASTM B366 / ASME SB 366|
|Dimensions||ANSI/ASME B16.9, B16.28, MSS-SP-43|
|Schedule||SCH5, SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS|
|Grades||Nickel 200/201, Monel 400/K-500, Inconel 600/625, Incoloy 800H/HT, Incoloy 825, Hastelloy C276, Hastelloy C22|
|Size||1/2″ to 18″; Thickness 0.6mm to 20mm|
|Certification||EN 10204 3.1|
Types of Nickel Alloys
|Hastelloy C276||N10276||2.4819||NiMo16Cr15W||NW 0276|
|Monel 400||N04400||2.436||NW 4400|
Types of Nickel and Nickel Alloy Products
|Nickel Balls||Nickel Honeycomb||Nickel Rod|
|Nickel Bands||Nickel Ingot||Nickel Samples|
|Nickel Bars||Nickel Ink||Nickel Shaving|
|Nickel Blocks||Nickel Insulated Wire||Nickel Sheets|
|Nickel Board||Nickel Lump||Nickel Shot|
|Nickel Chips||Nickel Mesh||Nickel Single Crystal|
|Nickel Chunk||Nickel Metal||Nickel Sleeves|
|Nickel Coil||Nickel Microfoil||Nickel Slugs|
|Nickel Concentrate||Nickel Microleaf||Nickel Specimens|
|Nickel Crucibles||Nickel Nanocrystalline Foil||Nickel Spheres|
|Nickel Cubes||Nickel on Silica/Alumina Catalyst||Nickel Spheres, Silver-coated|
|Nickel Cylinder||Nickel Parts||Nickel Sponge|
|Nickel Disc||Nickel Particles||Nickel Spring|
|Nickel Electrodes||Nickel Paste||Nickel Strip|
|Nickel Flake||Nickel Pellets||Nickel Tape|
|Nickel Flanges||Nickel Pieces||Nickel Tube|
|Nickel Foam||Nickel Plates||Nickel Wafer|
|Nickel Foil||Nickel Powder||Nickel Wire|
|Nickel Gauze||Nickel Puck||Nickel Wool|
|Nickel Granules||Nickel Ribbon||Ultra Thin Nickel Foil|
|Nickel Grids||Nickel Rings|
Testing & Inspection of Nickel & Nickel Alloys Forged Fittings
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Nickel and Nickel Alloy Forged Fittings
Prices for Nickel and Nickel Alloy Forged Fittings are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of nickel and Nickel Alloy Forged Fittings, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided at the time of Domestic Sales or Export of Nickel and Nickel Alloy Forged Fittings
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Gurantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Nickel and Nickel Alloy Forged Fittings
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Nickel and Nickel Alloy Forged Fittings
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not availabe in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Nickel and Nickel Alloy Forged Fittings
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Nickel and Nickel Alloy Forged Fittings in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Nickel and Nickel Alloy Forged Fittings
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu