What is the Price for 1″ SCH 40 ASTM A312 TP310S Seamless Pipe?
The below is general indicative price. Generally movement in nickel prices, leading to change in our costing for stainless steel 310S seamless pipes. We have presented our prices below, for the general understanding of our customers. We can also, offer big quantity discounts for volume purchases. So please do call us for our latest price offer on 1″ SCH 40 310S stainless steel seamless pipes. We can also offer 1″ SCH 40 310S welded pipes, and the price is comparatively lower. We have published the below price for 310S seamless pipes, as normally this grade is used for high temperature applications and customer prefer to buy only seamless type.
|Nom. Pipe Sizes||OD|
|Schedule Designations ANSI/ASME||Wall Thickn. mm||Kg/m||Kg/m||Price/Kg in Rs.||Price/MTR in Rs.|
Stainless steel 310S pipes supplied by us, are widely used for manufacturing furnaces, burners, kilns, annealing equipments, combustion chambers, thermo wells, gas turbines, and equipment for handling high temperatures. SS 310S pipes are stocked and delivered to our customers in annealed and pickled condition in size range of 6mm OD upto 300 OD in thickness upto 30mm. AISI 310S stainless steel seamless tubes are stocked in 5.5 to 6.5 MTR or custom lengths.
Why Buy AISI 310S, 1.4845, UNS S31008 Seamless Pipe from Metallica Metals?
- Large Scale Enterprise – Metallica is biggest stock holding, manufacturing, importing and processing company of SS 310S pipe in India. Our large volume production, sales and purchase enables us to offer our products at the most competitive prices in the industry.
- Testing of Stainless Steel 310S Pipes – All SS 310S seamless pipes are subjected to hydrostatic test, eddy current test, chemical and mechanical tests during the various stages of production.
- Marking & Packing of Stainless Steel 310S Pipes – Marking on all pipes is as per the predefined rules in the specification.
- Test Certificates & Inspection of SS 310S Seamless Pipes – All our tubing’s are supplied with Mill test Reports, as per EN 10204 3.1. We can also allow third party inspection of all our products before delivery.
- We have own QC team to control the quality to meet particular standard strictly
- Short Lead Times – We can offer AISI 310S, 1.4845, UNS S31008 pipes and tubes with shortest delivery time.
- We can produce either standard or non-standard of the stainless steel 310S seamless pipes.
What is 310/310S Stainless Steel?
310/310S find wide application in all high-temperature environments where scaling and corrosion resistance, as well as high temperature strength and good creep resistance are required. 310S stainless steel is the low carbon version of 310 and is suggested for applications where sensitisation, and subsequent corrosion by high temperature gases or condensates during shutdown may pose a problem.
AISI 310 stainless steel is a highly alloyed austenitic stainless steel used for high temperature application. The high chromium and nickel content give the steel excellent oxidation resistance as well as high strength at high temperature. This grade is also very ductile, and has good weldability enabling its widespread usage in many applications.
Manufacturing Range for Stainless Steel 310S, 1.4845, UNS S31008 Seamless or Welded Stainless Steel Pipes
|Product||ASTM A312 TP310S, 1.4845, UNS S31008 Stainless Steel Pipes|
|Specification||ASTM A312 / A312M Standard Specification for Seamless, Welded, and Heavily Cold Worked Austenitic Stainless Steel Pipes|
|Type||Seamless & Welded|
|Size Range||Size: 1/8” to 24” (10.3mm to 610mm) – Seamless|
|Size:1/8” to 36” (10.3mm to 914mm) – Welded|
|1/8” OD to 6” OD|
|Thickness||10s, 20, 40s, 40, 60, 80s, 80, 100, 120, 140, 160, XXH|
|Wall Thickness: 1mm to 60mm|
|Length||6 Meter, Custom Lengths|
|Other Grades||TP304, TP304L, TP304LN, TP316, TP316L, TP316LN, TP317, TP317/317L, TP321, TP347, TP310S|
|Test Certificates||Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2|
|ASTM Reference Standards|
- A262 Practices for Detecting Susceptibility to Intergranular Attack in Austenitic Stainless Steels.
- A370 Test Methods and Definitions for Mechanical Testing of Steel Products.
- A480 A480M Specification for general requirements for Flat-rolled stainless and Heat-Resisting steel plate, sheet, and strip.
- A632 Specification for Seamless and welded austenitic stainless-steel tubing (small-diameter) for general service.
- A1016 A1016M Specification for General Requirements for Ferritic Alloy Steel, Austenitic Alloy Steel, and Stainless-Steel Tubes.
- E527 Practice for Numbering Metals and Alloys in the Unified Numbering System (UNS)
|Testing||Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area, Hardness Test, Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis, Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing, Flattening Test, Micro and MacroTest, Pitting Resistance Test, Flaring Test, Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test|
|Documents||Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of Origin, Fumigation Certificates, Raw Material Test Reports, Material Traceability Records, Quality Assurance Plan (QAP), Heat Treatment Charts, Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175, Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2, Guarantee Letter, NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
Chemical Composition of ASTM A312 TP310S, 1.4845, UNS S31008 Seamless or Welded Stainless Steel Pipes
|Element||SS 310||SS 310S|
|Ni||19 – 22||19 – 22|
|Cr||24 – 26||24 – 26|
|C||0.25 max||0.08 max|
|Mn||2 max||2 max|
|Si||1.50 max||1.50 max|
|S||0.03 max||0.03 max|
|P||0.045 max||0.045 max|
|Grade||UNS||Composition, % in Max.|
|TP304||S30400||0.08||2||0.045||0.03||1||18.0–20||8.0–11||. . .||. . .|
|TP304L||S30403||0.035||2||0.045||0.03||1||18.0–20||8.0–13||. . .||. . .|
|TP304LN||S30453||0.035||2||0.045||0.03||1||18.0–20||8.0–11||. . .||0.10-0.16|
|TP316||S31600||0.08||2||0.045||0.03||1||16.0–18||10.0–14||2.00–3||. . .|
|TP316L||S31603||0.035||2||0.045||0.03||1||16.0–18||10.0–15||2.00–3||. . .|
|TP316LN||S31653||0.035||2||0.045||0.03||1||16.0–18||10.0–13||. . .||0.10-0.16|
|TP317L||S31700||0.035||2||0.045||0.03||1||18.0–20||11.0–15||3.0–4||. . .|
|TP321||S32100||0.08||2||0.045||0.03||1||17.0–19||9.0–12||. . .||. . .|
|TP347||S34700||0.08||2||0.045||0.03||1||17.0–19||9.0–13||. . .||. . .|
Mechanical Properties of ASTM A312 TP310S, 1.4845, UNS S31008 Seamless or Welded Stainless Steel Pipes
|Typical Properties for 310/310S|
|Melting Point||1454 °C (2650 °F)|
|Tensile Strength||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515|
|Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205|
|Grade||UNS Designation||Tensile Strength, Min. Ksi [MPa]||Yield Strength, Min. Ksi [MPa]|
|TP304||S30400||75 ||30 |
|TP304L||S30403||70 ||25 |
|TP316||S31600||75 ||30 |
|TP316L||S31603||70 ||25 |
|TP317L||S31703||70 ||25 |
|TP321||S32100||75 ||30 |
|TP347||S34700||75 ||30 |
|TP347H||S34709||75 ||30 |