Nickel 200, 201 Forging & Casting, Nickel Alloy Forging & Casting Dealer, Manufacturer, Distributor, Stockist – RoHS-compliant Nickel Upset Forging, etc. – Pure Nickel
|Pure Nickel Blocked Discs||Pure Nickel Upset Forging||Pure Nickel Casting|
|Pure Nickel Forged Bars||Pure Nickel Forged Circle||Pure Nickel Forged Blocks|
|Pure Nickel Forging||Pure Nickel Casting||Pure Nickel Hot Forging|
|Pure Nickel Compression Forging||Pure Nickel Cold Forging||Pure Nickel Press Forging|
|Pure Nickel Casting Distributors||Pure Nickel Roll Forging Circle||Pure Nickel Forging Manufacturers|
|Pure Nickel Casting Suppliers||Pure Nickel Forging and Casting||Pure Nickel Rolled Ring Forgings|
|Pure Nickel Impression Die Forging||Pure Nickel Heat Resistant Casting||Pure Nickel Investment Casting|
|Pure Nickel Seamless Rolled Ring Forging||Pure Nickel Closed Die Forging||Pure Nickel Open Die Forging|
|Forgings Custom Machined Components||Casting Custom Machined Components||Pure Nickel Forging as per Drawing|
|Pure Nickel Casting as per Drawing||Pure Nickel Large Diameter Forging||Pure Nickel Custom Drawing Available|
|Pure Nickel Big Size Casting Square||Pure Nickel Big Size Casting Rectangle||Pure Nickel Round Forging|
- All Nickel 200, 201 forging and casting offered here are in line with high quality and competitive price. We’re a leading Nickel 200, 201 forging and casting manufacturer and distributor in India. Please rest assured to wholesale quality products at stock price from our factory. We specialize in Nickel 200, 201 forging and casting manufacturing and are made to requested size & tolerance, or to specific drawing.
- Metallica is one of the biggest Nickel 200, 201 forging and casting supplier and stockist, with over 250 customers in India and overseas. We are bulk producers, suppliers and exporters of Nickel 200, 201 forging and casting from factories in India and overseas (USA, Japan, Korea, Europe); and are able to give you the best price and quality just in time.
- We can deliver Nickel 200, 201 forging in blank condition or rough machined, which will allow our customers to have finished machining themselves. Alternatively, we are also capable to produce finished part with a very tight tolerance according to specific drawing or specification given, which will help customers to save their preparation time, tool wear, transit and wastage cost.
- At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins. We have an extensive trader network across India and the Middle East, who buy from us on a regular basis. In addition to traders, we have many EPC contractors, companies and end users in various industries as our customers for Nickel 200, 201 forging and casting.
Nickel 200 Forging and Casting Distributors and Suppliers
Nickel 201 Forging and Casting Manufacturers, Stockist
Nickel 200/201 Forging and Casting Stock & Supply Range
|Product||Nickel 200, 201 Forging and Casting|
|Grades||Nickel 200, Nickel 201, Pure Nickel|
|Items||Forging and Casting|
|Size||2-3 cm x 3-8 cm x 6-12 cm|
|Certification||EN 10204 3.1|
Nickel 200/201 Products & Manufacturing Standards
|Alloy 200/201 Rod and bar||ASTM B160, DIN 17752, ISO9723|
|Alloy 200/201 Pipe and Tube||ASTM B161, B163, B725, B730, B751, B775, B829, DIN 17751, ISO 6207|
|Alloy 200/201 Plate, Sheet & Strip||ASTM B162, DIN 17750, ISO 6208|
|Alloy 200/201 Buttweld Fittings||ASTM B366|
|Alloy 200/201 Forgings (Flange, Fittings and Forgings)||ASTM B564, ISO 9725, DIN 17754|
|Alloy 200/201 Wire||DIN 17753, ISO 9724|
Chemical Composition of Nickel 200/201 Forging and Casting
|Element||Nickel 200||Nickel 201|
|Nickel (plus Cobalt)||99.0 minimum||99.0 minimum|
- Weight % (all values are maximum unless a range is otherwise indicated)
Mechanical Properties of Nickel 200/201 Forging and Casting
|Yield Strength 0.2% Offset||Ultimate Tensile Strength||Elongation in 2 inches||Hardness|
|ksi||MPa||ksi||MPa||%||Brinell (3000-kg)||Rockwell B|
Physical Properties of Nickel 200/201 Forging and Casting
|Young’s modulus at 25.6°C:||2.05 x105 Mpa|
|Specific heat at 25.6°C:||456.4 J/(kg*K)|
|Thermal conductivity at 25.6°C:||724.7 kcal/(hr.m.°C)|
|Electrical Resistivity at 25.6 °C:||9.6 x10^-8 Ωm|
What are the Properties of Nickel 200/201 Forging and Casting?
|Nickel 200 and 201 General Guideline for Corrosion Resistance|
|Sulfuric Acid||Good||Organic Acids||Excellent|
|Phosphoric Acid||Good||Strong Alkalis||Excellent|
|Hydrochloric Acid||Good||Reducing Salts||Excellent|
|Hydrofluoric Acid||Excellent||Oxidizing Salts||Not recommended|
|Nitric Acid||Not Recommended||Seawater||Good|
- Heat-Resistant Applications. Nickel-base alloys are used in many applications where they are subjected to harsh environments at high temperatures. Nickel-chromium alloys or alloys that contain more than about 15% Cr are used to provide both oxidation and carburization resistance at temperatures exceeding 760°C. Nickel 200 is normally limited to service at temperatures below 600ºF (315ºC), since at higher temperatures it can suffer from graphitization which can severely compromise properties. At higher temperatures Nickel 201 should be utilized. Both grades are approved under ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section VIII, Division 1. Nickel 200 is approved for service up to 600ºF (315ºC), while Nickel 201 plate is approved up to 1250ºF (677ºC).
- Corrosion Resistance:- Nickel-base alloys offer excellent corrosion resistance to a wide range of corrosive media. However, as with all types of corrosion, many factors influence the rate of attack. The corrosive media itself is the most important factor governing corrosion of a particular metal.
- Nickel 200 (UNS N02200) and 201 (UNS N02201) are dual-certifiable wrought nickel materials. They differ only in the maximum carbon levels present—0.15% for Nickel 200 and 0.02% for Nickel 201.
- Nickel 200 and 201 are ferromagnetic and exhibit highly ductile mechanical properties across a wide temperature range. Both grades are easily welded and processed by standard shop fabrication practices.
- Alloy 200/201 is extremely resistance to caustic alkalies up to and including the molten state. The extra-low carbon content of Alloy 200/201 gives virtual immunity to intergranular attack above about 315°C. The presence of chlorates must be kept to a minimum, as they accelerate the rate of attack.
- Commercially pure wrought Nickel with good mechanical properties over a wide range of temperature and excellent resistance to many corrosives, in particular hydroxides.
- Good resistance to corrosion in acids and alkalis and is most useful under reducing conditions. In acid, alkaline and neutral salt solutions the material shows good resistance, but in oxidizing salt solutions severe attack will occur.
- Resistant to all dry gases at room temperature and in dry chlorine and hydrogen chloride may be used in temperatures up to 550C.
- Resistance to mineral acids varies according to temperature and concentration and whether the solution is aerated or not.
- Corrosion resistance is better in de-aerated acid.
What are the Applications of Nickel 200/201 Forging and Casting?
Nickel 200/201 is used in viscose rayon and polymer production, food processing, reactors, tubes, aerospace engineering, military and other applications.
- Chemical processing and storage
- Food processing equipment
- Salt production
- Caustic handling equipment
- Synthetic fiber production
- Manufacturing equipment, reactors and vessels where sodium hydroxide and fluorine is used
- Aerospace and defense
Types of Nickel and Nickel Alloy Products
|Nickel Balls||Nickel Honeycomb||Nickel Rod|
|Nickel Bands||Nickel Ingot||Nickel Samples|
|Nickel Bars||Nickel Ink||Nickel Shaving|
|Nickel Blocks||Nickel Insulated Wire||Nickel Sheets|
|Nickel Board||Nickel Lump||Nickel Shot|
|Nickel Chips||Nickel Mesh||Nickel Single Crystal|
|Nickel Chunk||Nickel Metal||Nickel Sleeves|
|Nickel Coil||Nickel Microfoil||Nickel Slugs|
|Nickel Concentrate||Nickel Microleaf||Nickel Specimens|
|Nickel Crucibles||Nickel Nanocrystalline Foil||Nickel Spheres|
|Nickel Cubes||Nickel on Silica/Alumina Catalyst||Nickel Spheres, Silver-coated|
|Nickel Cylinder||Nickel Parts||Nickel Sponge|
|Nickel Disc||Nickel Particles||Nickel Spring|
|Nickel Electrodes||Nickel Paste||Nickel Strip|
|Nickel Flake||Nickel Pellets||Nickel Tape|
|Nickel Flanges||Nickel Pieces||Nickel Tube|
|Nickel Foam||Nickel Plates||Nickel Wafer|
|Nickel Foil||Nickel Powder||Nickel Wire|
|Nickel Gauze||Nickel Puck||Nickel Wool|
|Nickel Granules||Nickel Ribbon||Ultra Thin Nickel Foil|
|Nickel Grids||Nickel Rings|
Testing & Inspection of Nickel 200/201 Forging and Casting
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Nickel 200/201 Forging and Casting
Prices for Nickel 200/201 Forging and Casting are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of Nickel 200/201 Forging and Casting, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided at the time of Domestic Sales or Export of Nickel 200/201 Forging and Casting
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Nickel 200/201 Forging and Casting
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Nickel 200/201 Forging and Casting
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Nickel 200/201 Forging and Casting
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Nickel 200/201 Forging and Casting in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Nickel 200/201 Forging and Casting
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu