Monel 400 Blocks, Slabs, Plate Cuttings, Profiles Supplier – Monel 400 Slab, Monel 400 Block, Monel 400 Profile, Monel 400 Plate Cutting Manufacturer, Stockist, Dealer
|Monel 400 Plate Cuttings||Monel 400 Ingot||Monel 400 Blocks||Monel 400 Billet|
|Monel 400 Rolls||Monel 400 Clad Sheet||Monel 400 Strips||Monel 400 BA NO(8) Plate|
|Monel 400 Shim Sheets||Monel 400 Plate||Monel 400 Profiles||Monel 400 Polished Plates|
|Monel 400 Cold Rolled Plates||Monel 400 Coils||Monel 400 Slabs||Monel 400 Profiles Dealer|
|Monel 400 Slitting Coils||Monel Alloy 400 Plate||Monel 400 Plain Sheet||Monel 400 Plate Cuttings|
|Monel 400 Perforated Sheet||Monel Alloy 400 Blocks||Monel 400 2B Plate||Monel 400 Cold Rolled Plates|
- All Monel 400 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cuttings/Profiles offered here are in line with high quality and competitive price.
- Please rest assured to wholesale quality products at stock price from our factory. We specialize in the supply of Monel 400 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cuttings/Profiles, which is available in size range – Thickness: 0.02 inch to 4 inch as customized, Width: available up to 48 inch as customized, Length: available up to 120 inch as customized.
- Metallica is one of the biggest Monel 400 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cuttings/Profiles supplier and stockist, with over 250 customers in India and overseas. We are bulk producers, suppliers and exporters of Monel 400 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cuttings/Profiles from factories in India and overseas (USA, Japan, Korea, Europe); and are able to give you the best price and quality just in time.
- At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins. We have an extensive trader network across India and the Middle East, who buy from us on a regular basis. In addition to traders, we have many EPC contractors, companies and end users in various industries as our customers for Monel 400 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cuttings/Profiles.
Ni-Cu 400 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cuttings/Profiles Manufacturers and Suppliers
Monel 400 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cuttings/Profiles Dealers, Stockist
Equivalents of Monel 400 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
- Monel 400® Equivalents: UNS N04400/Alloy 400/Werkstoff 2.4360
Monel 400 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles – UNS N04400 & W.Nr. 2.4360 Stock & Supply Range
|Equivalents||Alloy 400, UNS N04400, 2.4360|
|Size||Thickness: 0.02 inch to 4 inch as customized; Width: Available up to 24 inch as customized; Length(mm)-Available up to 60 inch as customized; The max weight of one piece is 100 KG.|
|Standard||ASTM B127, DIN 17750|
|Specifications||ASTM, ASME, DIN, GOST, JIS|
|Certification||EN 10204 3.1|
Chemical Composition of Monel 400 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
Mechanical Properties of Monel 400 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
|Tensile Strength, min.||Yield Strength, min.||Elongation, min||Hardness|
Physical Properties of Monel 400 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
|Density||Melting Range||Curie Temperature||Electricity Resistivity|
What are the Properties of Monel 400 or Alloy 400 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles?
- Monel 400 has wide applications in marine industries, as well as heat-exchangers. However, Monel 400 often required strengthening because of its low-annealed strength.Tempering is often required to improve hardness and elasticity.
- Monel 400 can be readily joined by welding processes including shielded metal arc welding(SMAW), gas tungsten arc welding(GTAW) and gas metal arc welding(GMAW). Corresponding fillers or electrodes shall be selected. Generally, Monel 400 products should be annealed at a temperature of 1470°F (full annealing) and pickling is often required to produce bright and clean surfaces on the alloy.
- Monel products have a great deal to offer. They are the great choice for many critically significant industries. It could also be easily welded, soldered, and brazed due to :
- High corrosion-resistance to acids and alkalis. Like many nickel alloys, it is also highly resistant to corrosion.This metal is used in acidic and alkaline environments due to its resistance to substances such as sea water and other caustic solutions. Monel 400 is additionally poor in the area of oxidation resistance; however, it is excellent under stress and corrosion in a variety of salt water, fresh water, brackish water and hydrochloric environments. It is also all but immune to chlorine. Monel 400 offers the same corrosion resistance as nickel, but often is chosen because of its reduced cost and much higher ability to withstand pressures and temperatures.
- Very high mechanical strength
- Good ductility
- Relatively low cost
- Availability in different forms such as hot and cold-rolled sheets, plates, rods, bars, and tubes. Since Alloy 400 is softer than most steels, it can be hot formed or cold formed into almost any shape following with machining process.
What are the Applications of Monel 400 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles?
Monel 400 typically finds application in marine engineering, chemical and hydro-carbon processings, heat exchangers, valves and pumps. Monel 400 alloy is used in various applications as below:
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
Testing & Inspection of Monel 400 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Monel Alloy 400 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
Prices for Alloy 400 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of Monel 400 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided at the time of Domestic Sales or Export of Alloy 400 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Monel 400 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Monel 400 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not availabe in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Monel Alloy 400 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles, Plate
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Monel Alloy 400 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Monel Alloy 400 Blocks/Slabs/Plate Cutting/Profiles
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu