Hastelloy Alloy C22 Forged Fittings Manufacturers – Hastelloy Alloy C22 Socket Weld Pipe Fittings, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Threaded Pipe Fittings, Hastelloy C22 Fittings
- Hastelloy Alloy C22 Threaded Pipe Fittings – Hastelloy Alloy C22 90° Elbow, Hastelloy Alloy C22 45° Elbow, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Tee, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Cross, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Full Coupling, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Half Coupling, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Reducing Coupling, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Pipe Cap, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Tex Head, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Bushing, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Hex Head Plug, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Square Head Plug, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Round Head Plug, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Union, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Hex Nipple, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Street Elbow, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Bull Plug, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Boss, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Swage Nipple, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Pipe Nipple, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Adapter, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Union (Male x Female), Hastelloy Alloy C22 Outlet, Hastelloy Alloy C22 90° Elbow Outlet, Hastelloy Alloy C22 45° Lateral Tee, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Lateral Outlet, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Nipple Branch Outlet
- Hastelloy Alloy C22 Socket Weld Pipe Fittings – Hastelloy Alloy C22 90° Elbow, Hastelloy Alloy C22 45° Elbow, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Tee, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Cross, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Full Coupling, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Half Coupling, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Pipe Cap, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Union, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Reducer Insert, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Boss, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Branch Outlet, Hastelloy Alloy C22 90° Elbow Outlet, Hastelloy Alloy C22 45° Lateral Tee, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Lateral Outlet, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Branch Outlet Butt Weld, Hastelloy Alloy C22 90° Elbow, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Outlet Butt Weld, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Lateral Outlet Butt Weld, Hastelloy Alloy C22 Nipple Branch Outlet Butt Weld
- Size: From 1/4″ to 4″ (6mm-100mm), Pressure: 2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, 9000LBS.
- Standard specification of Hastelloy Alloy C22 forged fittings is ASTM A564 / ASME SA564.
- Metallica is a well known manufacturer and supplier of Hastelloy Alloy C22 pipe fitting for the clients from oil and gas, petrochemicals, railway, construction and other industries. We manufacture different size and shapes of Hastelloy Alloy C22 forged pipe fittings by open die forging, closed die forging and drop forging. Our main products include Hastelloy Alloy C22 socket weld and Hastelloy Alloy C22 threaded pipe fittings in size range of 1/4″ to 4″ (6mm-100mm), with pressure rating of 2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, and 9000LBS.
- Hastelloy Alloy C22 socket weld and Hastelloy Alloy C22 threaded pipe fittings are generally used for small size pipes and piping systems (generally below 4 inches in diameter for Class 3000, and below 2 inches for fittings in class 6000 and 9000). Hastelloy Alloy C22 Forged pipe fittings are manufactured by forging, followed by heat treatment and machining solid steel as per ASME B16.11 and other dimensional standards. For bigger size piping systems Hastelloy Alloy C22 buttweld pipe fittings produced as per ASME B16.9 are used.
Hastelloy Alloy C22 Forged Pipe Fittings Manufacturers
Types of Hastelloy Alloy C22 Socket Welded & Hastelloy Alloy C22 Threaded Forged Steel Pipe Fittings
- Hastelloy Alloy C22 Elbows (90 Degree Elbows and 45 Degree Elbows) – A pipe elbow is a forged steel fitting installed between two lengths of pipe or tube allowing a change of direction, usually in the 90° or 45° direction. Similar to a reducing tee, reducing elbows also exist to simultaneously change flow direction and reduce flow diameter. Street Elbows have one female end to accept pipe and another male end thread that is the same size as the pipe and can avoid the use of a pipe nipple during installation.
- Hastelloy Alloy C22 Tees (Equal Tee and Reducing Tees)- Tees are a type of forged steel fitting used to combine or divide process flow, and Reducing Tees additionally allow for pipe size change. The run outlets of the tee are the two in-line outlets, and the branch is the third outlet. The branch outlet is the reducing outlet in a reducing tee.
- Hastelloy Alloy C22 Couplings (Straight and Reducing Couplings, Full and Half Couplings) – Couplings are a forged steel fitting used to connect two lengths of pipe, and Half-coupling is screwed onto the pipe, while the other end is made to be tightly inserted, or welded, onto the other end to pipe or vessel. Standard Couplings have female threads or open sockets at both ends, whereas reducing couplings connect smaller pipes to larger ones.
- Hastelloy Alloy C22 Unions (Socket Weld Unions and Threaded Unions) – Unions are a forged steel fitting similar to a coupling but allow a convenient disconnection and connection; it has 3 parts: a nut, a female end, and a male end. They allow two lengths of pipe to be assembled and detached without causing any deformation to the pipes.
- Hastelloy Alloy C22 Bushings (Hex Head Bushings and Flush Bushings) – Reducing inserts and Bushings are forged steel fittings that allow for a change in pipe size. Pictured here is the hex head bushing, which is most commonly used.
- Hastelloy Alloy C22 Caps (Pipe Caps and End Caps) – Caps are forged steel fittings used to terminate the flow, inserting over the end of the pipe.
- Hastelloy Alloy C22 Plug (Square Head Plugs, Hex Head Plugs and Round Head Plugs) – Similar to a cap, plugs are forged steel fittings that are inserted into the end of the pipe, and they come with different head types, including: hex, square, and round.
- Hastelloy Alloy C22 Cross – Crosses are a 4-way forged steel fitting, with 1 inlet and 3 outlets or vice versa. These are sometimes referred to as 4-way tees.
- Hastelloy Alloy C22 Outlets (Weldolets, Sockolets, Threadolets, Elbolets, Latrolets and Nipolets)
- Hastelloy Alloy C22 Nipples (Hexagonal Nipples and Swaged Nipples)
Hastelloy C22 or Alloy C-22 Forged Fittings (UNS N06022 / DIN 2.4602) Product Specification and Supply Range
|Product||Hastelloy Alloys C22 Forged Fittings|
|Equivalent||UNS N06022, DIN 2.4602|
|Standard||ASTM B 564 ASME SB 564|
|Size||1/2″ to 18″; Thickness 0.6mm to 20mm|
|Dimensions||ANSI/ASME B16.9, B16.28, MSS-SP-43|
|Schedule||SCH5, SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS|
|Fittings Type||Butt Weld, Screwed & Socket Weld, Flanges, Instrumentation|
|Other Fittings Type||Elbows, Tees, Reducers, Caps, Stub Ends, Flanges (ANSI, Table E, D and H), Nuts, Bolts, Screws, Threaded Bars, Seamless, Welded, Elbow, Tee, Cross, Concentric & Eccentric Reducer, Pipe End Caps, Stub Ends, Bends, Dairy Fittings, etc.|
|Specifications||ASTM, ASME, DIN, GOST, JIS|
|Certification||EN 10204 3.1|
Chemical Composition of Hastelloy Alloy C22 Forged Fittings
Physical Properties of Hastelloy Alloy C22 Forged Fittings
|Melting point||1325-1370 ℃|
Mechanical Properties of Hastelloy Alloy C22 Forged Fittings
|Alloy state||Tensile strength, min, Mpa||Yield strength, 0.2% offset, min, Mpa||Elongation % min|
- The mechanical properties of Hastelloy C-22 vary in different forms and heat treatment conditions.
Hastelloy Alloy C22 (UNS N06022 /2.4602) Product Forms & Standards
- Hastelloy C22 Common Tradenames: Werkstoff Nr. 2.4602, Hastelloy Alloy C22, Inconel C22, NiCrofer 5621, UNS N06022
|Hastelloy Alloy C22 Sheet, Plate & Strip||ASTM B575|
|Hastelloy Alloy C22 Billet, Rod & Bar||ASTM B574, B472|
|Hastelloy Alloy C22 Coated Electrodes||DIN 2.4638|
|Hastelloy Alloy C22 Bare Welding Rods& Wire||DIN 2.4635|
|Hastelloy Alloy C22 Seamless Pipe & Tube||ASTM B622|
|Hastelloy Alloy C22 Welded Pipe & Tube||ASTM B619, B626|
|Hastelloy Alloy C22 Buttweld Fittings||ASTM B366, B462|
|Hastelloy Alloy C22 Forgings (Flange and Fittings)||ASTM B564, B462|
Testing & Inspection of Hastelloy Alloy C22 Forged Fittings
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Hastelloy Alloy C22 Forged Fittings
Prices for Hastelloy C22 Forged Fittings are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of Hastelloy C22 Forged Fittings, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Hastelloy C22 Forged Fittings
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Hastelloy C22 Forged Fittings
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Hastelloy C22 Forged Fittings
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Hastelloy Alloy C22 Forged Fittings
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Hastelloy Alloy C22 Forged Fittings in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Hastelloy Alloy C22 Forged Fittings
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu