Stainless Steel 310/310S Forged Fittings – Stainless Steel 310/310S Socket Weld Pipe Fittings, Stainless Steel 310/310S Threaded Pipe Fittings – S31000, 1.4841
- Stainless Steel 310/310S Threaded Pipe Fittings – Stainless Steel 310/310S 90° Elbow, Stainless Steel 310/310S 45° Elbow, Stainless Steel 310/310S Tee, Stainless Steel 310/310S Cross, Stainless Steel 310/310S Full Coupling, Stainless Steel 310/310S Half Coupling, Stainless Steel 310/310S Reducing Coupling, Stainless Steel 310/310S Pipe Cap, Stainless Steel 310/310S Tex Head, Stainless Steel 310/310S Bushing, Stainless Steel 310/310S Hex Head Plug, Stainless Steel 310/310S Square Head Plug, Stainless Steel 310/310S Round Head Plug, Stainless Steel 310/310S Union, Stainless Steel 310/310S Hex Nipple, Stainless Steel 310/310S Street Elbow, Stainless Steel 310/310S Bull Plug, Stainless Steel 310/310S Boss, Stainless Steel 310/310S Swage Nipple, Stainless Steel 310/310S Pipe Nipple, Stainless Steel 310/310S Adapter, Stainless Steel 310/310S Union (Male x Female), Stainless Steel 310/310S Outlet, Stainless Steel 310/310S 90° Elbow Outlet, Stainless Steel 310/310S 45° Lateral Tee, Stainless Steel 310/310S Lateral Outlet, Stainless Steel 310/310S Nipple Branch Outlet
- Stainless Steel 310/310S Socket Weld Pipe Fittings – Stainless Steel 310/310S 90° Elbow, Stainless Steel 310/310S 45° Elbow, Stainless Steel 310/310S Tee, Stainless Steel 310/310S Cross, Stainless Steel 310/310S Full Coupling, Stainless Steel 310/310S Half Coupling, Stainless Steel 310/310S Pipe Cap, Stainless Steel 310/310S Union, Stainless Steel 310/310S Reducer Insert, Stainless Steel 310/310S Boss, Stainless Steel 310/310S Branch Outlet, Stainless Steel 310/310S 90° Elbow Outlet, Stainless Steel 310/310S 45° Lateral Tee, Stainless Steel 310/310S Lateral Outlet, Stainless Steel 310/310S Branch Outlet Butt Weld, Stainless Steel 310/310S 90° Elbow, Stainless Steel 310/310S Outlet Butt Weld, Stainless Steel 310/310S Lateral Outlet Butt Weld, Stainless Steel 310/310S Nipple Branch Outlet Butt Weld
- Size: From 1/4″ to 4″ (6mm-100mm), Pressure: 2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, 9000LBS.
- Standard specification of Stainless Steel 310/310S forged fittings is ASTM A182 & ASME SA182.
- Metallica is a well known manufacturer and supplier of Stainless Steel 310/310S pipe fitting for the clients from oil and gas, petrochemicals, railway, construction and other industries. We manufacture different size and shapes of Stainless Steel 310/310S forged pipe fittings by open die forging, closed die forging and drop forging. Our main products include Stainless Steel 310/310S socket weld and Stainless Steel 310/310S threaded pipe fittings in size range of 1/4″ to 4″ (6mm-100mm), with pressure rating of 2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, and 9000LBS.
- Stainless Steel 310/310S socket weld and Stainless Steel 310/310S threaded pipe fittings are generally used for small size pipes and piping systems (generally below 4 inches in diameter for Class 3000, and below 2 inches for fittings in class 6000 and 9000). Stainless Steel 310/310S Forged pipe fittings are manufactured by forging, followed by heat treatment and machining solid steel as per ASME B16.11 and other dimensional standards. For bigger size piping systems Stainless Steel 310/310S buttweld pipe fittings produced as per ASME B16.9 are used.
Stainless Steel 310/310S Forged Pipe Fittings Manufacturers
Types of Stainless Steel 310/310S Socket Welded & Stainless Steel 310/310S Threaded Forged Steel Pipe Fittings
- Stainless Steel 310/310S Elbows (90 Degree Elbows and 45 Degree Elbows) – A pipe elbow is a forged steel fitting installed between two lengths of pipe or tube allowing a change of direction, usually in the 90° or 45° direction. Similar to a reducing tee, reducing elbows also exist to simultaneously change flow direction and reduce flow diameter. Street Elbows have one female end to accept pipe and another male end thread that is the same size as the pipe and can avoid the use of a pipe nipple during installation.
- Stainless Steel 310/310S Tees (Equal Tee and Reducing Tees)- Tees are a type of forged steel fitting used to combine or divide process flow, and Reducing Tees additionally allow for pipe size change. The run outlets of the tee are the two in-line outlets, and the branch is the third outlet. The branch outlet is the reducing outlet in a reducing tee.
- Stainless Steel 310/310S Couplings (Straight and Reducing Couplings, Full and Half Couplings) – Couplings are a forged steel fitting used to connect two lengths of pipe, and Half-coupling is screwed onto the pipe, while the other end is made to be tightly inserted, or welded, onto the other end to pipe or vessel. Standard Couplings have female threads or open sockets at both ends, whereas reducing couplings connect smaller pipes to larger ones.
- Stainless Steel 310/310S Unions (Socket Weld Unions and Threaded Unions) – Unions are a forged steel fitting similar to a coupling but allow a convenient disconnection and connection; it has 3 parts: a nut, a female end, and a male end. They allow two lengths of pipe to be assembled and detached without causing any deformation to the pipes.
- Stainless Steel 310/310S Bushings (Hex Head Bushings and Flush Bushings) – Reducing inserts and Bushings are forged steel fittings that allow for a change in pipe size. Pictured here is the hex head bushing, which is most commonly used.
- Stainless Steel 310/310S Caps (Pipe Caps and End Caps) – Caps are forged steel fittings used to terminate the flow, inserting over the end of the pipe.
- Stainless Steel 310/310S Plug (Square Head Plugs, Hex Head Plugs and Round Head Plugs) – Similar to a cap, plugs are forged steel fittings that are inserted into the end of the pipe, and they come with different head types, including: hex, square, and round.
- Stainless Steel 310/310S Cross – Crosses are a 4-way forged steel fitting, with 1 inlet and 3 outlets or vice versa. These are sometimes referred to as 4-way tees.
- Stainless Steel 310/310S Outlets (Weldolets, Sockolets, Threadolets, Elbolets, Latrolets and Nipolets)
- Stainless Steel 310/310S Nipples (Hexagonal Nipples and Swaged Nipples)
Stock & Production Range of Stainless Steel 310/310S Forged Fittings
|Product||Stainless Steel 310/310S Forged Fittings|
|Equivalent||AISI 310, AISI 310S, UNS S31000, UNS S31008, WNR. 1.4841, 1.4845|
|Standard||ASTM A182 & ASME SA182|
|Size||1/2″ to 18″; Thickness 0.6mm to 20mm|
|Dimensions||ANSI/ASME B16.9, B16.28, MSS-SP-43|
|Schedule||SCH5, SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH80, XS, SCH60, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS|
|Fittings Type||Butt Weld, Screwed & Socket Weld, Flanges, Instrumentation|
|Other Fittings Type||Elbows, Tees, Reducers, Caps, Stub Ends, Flanges (ANSI, Table E, D and H), Nuts, Bolts, Screws, Threaded Bars, Seamless, Welded, Elbow, Tee, Cross, Concentric & Eccentric Reducer, Pipe End Caps, Stub Ends, Bends, Dairy Fittings, etc.|
|Specifications||ASTM, ASME, DIN, GOST, JIS|
|Certification||EN 10204 3.1|
Equivalents of Stainless Steel 310/310S Forged Fittings
|AISI||310 / 310S|
|UNS||S31000 / S31008|
|Werkstoff Nr.||1.4841 / 1.4845|
Chemical Composition of Stainless Steel 310/310S Forged Fittings
|SS 310||SS 310S|
|Ni||19 – 22||19 – 22|
|Cr||24 – 26||24 – 26|
|C||0.25 max||0.08 max|
|Mn||2 max||2 max|
|M0||1.50 max||1.50 max|
|S||0.03 max||0.03 max|
|P||0.045 max||0.045 max|
Physical Properties of Stainless Steel 310/310S Forged Fittings
|Density (lb./ in^2) @ RT||0.29|
|Modulus of Elasticity in Tension (psi x 10^6)||29|
|Specific Heat (BTU/o F/lb.)||32 to 212 oF||0.12|
|Thermal Conductivity (BTU/hr/ft^2/ft)||212oF||8|
|Mean Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (in. x 10^-6 per o F)||68 to 212oF||8.8|
|68 to 932oF||9.5|
|68 to 1832oF||10.5|
|Electrical Resistivity (micro ohms – cm)||at 70oF||30.7|
|Oxidation Resistance – Continuous Service(oF)||2000|
Mechanical Properties of Stainless Steel 310/310S Forged Fittings
|Grade||Tensile Strength (MPa)|
|Yield Strength 0.2% Proof (MPa)|
|Elongation (% in 50mm) min||Hardness|
|Rockwell B (HR B)|
Stainless Steel 310/310S Products & Manufacturing Standards
|Bar||1/2″ thru 6″||A276, A479|
|Butt Weld Fittings||1/2″ thru 12″||Sch 10, 40, 80, 160 & XXH||A403|
|Pipe Welded & Seamless||1/4″ thru 16″||Sch 10, 40, 80, 160 & XXH||A312|
|Flange & Pressure Fittings||1/2″ to 60″||Sch 10, 40, 80, 160 & XXH||A182|
Testing & Inspection of Stainless Steel 310/310S Forged Fittings
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Stainless Steel 310/310S Forged Fittings
Prices for stainless steel 310/310S Forged Fittings are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of stainless steel 310/310S Forged Fittings, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our pricelist for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided at the time of Domestic Sales or Export of Stainless Steel 310/310S Forged Fittings
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Basis for Stainless Steel 310/310S Forged Fittings
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Stainless Steel 310/310S Forged Fittings
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Stainless Steel 310/310S Forged Fittings
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Stainless Steel 310/310S Forged Fittings in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Stainless Steel 310/310S Forged Fittings
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu