A270 TP 304,1.4301, UNS S30400 Stainless Steel Sanitary Pipes/Tubes Manufacturers
Metallica manufactures and supplies high quality of stainless steel ASTM A270 TP 304 sanitary pipes/tubings with variety of sizes and grades in India. All standard sanitary 304 tubing sizes are available in 1/2″ (12.7 mm) to 8″ (203.2 mm) OD in 20′ (6.1 m) lengths. Contact Us Now for the reasonable prices in India!
- ASTM A270 TP 304 sanitary (hygienic) stainless steel tubing is the standard specification for the welded and seamless, and heavily cold worked welded austenitic and ferritic stainless steel sanitary tubing.
- Our product range for stainless steel 304 sanitary pipes and tubes include all types such as Seamless, Welded, ERW, and EFW.
- Stainless steel 304 sanitary pipes and tubes are widely used in biological engineering industry, food industry, pharmaceutical industry, purified water industry, electronic engineering industry, engineering chemical industry, paper making industry, beer industry, highly-purified gases industry, cosmetics industry.
Why Choose Metallica for Your Requirement for A270 TP 304 Stainless Steel Sanitary Pipes & Tubes?
- On Time Delivery: We can offer ex-stock supplies of stainless steel 304 sanitary tubes. For production quantities we can offer deliver goods within 7-20 days.
- Price & Quality Guarantee: All our seamless and welded stainless steel 304 tubing products come with a price and quality guarantee, to ensure our customers are benefited the most out of our production and selling expertise.
- Shipment of Goods More than 50 Countries Worldwide: We export our stainless steel sanitary tube and seamless pipe products across the globe.
- Flexible Payment Terms: We can discuss and agree on payment terms which are mutually beneficial. Call us to discuss the payment terms. We are here to give you the best options available.
- Certification & Testing: All our stainless steel sanitary 304 pipe products are supplied with EN 10204 3.1 certification. Additionally we can also allow, third party inspection or buyer inspection of all products before delivery of goods.