Nickel 200, 201 Pipe, Tube/Tubing Manufacturer, Supplier, Dealer, Stockist – ASTM B161, B163, B622 Nickel 200, 201 Pipe, Tube, Tubing Distributors Worldwide!
- All Nickel 200, 201 Pipe, Tube, Tubing offered here are in line with high quality and competitive price. We’re a leading Nickel 200/201 Pipe, 200/201 and Nickel 200201 Tubing, Nickel Tubes manufacturer and distributor in India.
- Standard specification of Nickel 200, 201 Pipe, Tube, Tubings are ASTM B161, B163, B622.
- Please rest assured to wholesale quality products at stock price from our factory. We specialize in Nickel 200, 201 pipe and tube manufacturing of size OD 5-110 mm x WT 0.4-4.5 mm x L 500-15000 mm.
- Metallica supplies Nickel 200, 201 tube, cylinder and various engineered parts for heat shielding and other high temperature resistance application. Our Nickel 200, 201 tubes and cylinder are made of Nickel 200, 201 powders which purity is 99.95% by further molding, sintering, swaging and machining. Particular HIP procedure guarantees our tubes feature a high density up to 18.6 g/cc.
- Our Nickel 200, 201 seamless tube technique is given as below (major process):
- Nickel 200/201 Alloy EBM ingot―Forging―Nickel 200/201 bar billet―Piercing―Nickel 200/201 tube blank―Annealing―Extruding or breakdown rolling―Annealing―Finished tube rolling―Straightening―Stress-relief Annealing―Cut to size―Tests (analysis, tension, NDT, hydraulic)
- Nickel 200/201 is also used as Reboilers, Evaporators, Pressure Vessels, Tanks, Packing Trays, Reactors, Pumps, Valves and Piping.
- Metallica is one of the biggest Nickel 200/201 Pipe, Tube/Tubing supplier and stockist, with over 250 customers in India and overseas. We are bulk producers, suppliers and exporters of Nickel 200/201 Pipe, Tube/Tubing from factories in India and overseas (USA, Japan, Korea, Europe); and are able to give you the best price and quality just in time.
- We recommend seamless Nickel 200/201 tubes for Nickel 200/201 tubes with thicker walls, Nickel 200/201 capillary for smaller sizes, welded Nickel 200/201 tubes for Nickel 200/201 tubes with thinner walls. The welded tubes are made of the Nickel 200/201 plate. Their surface is good since they will be polished after welding.
- At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins. We have an extensive trader network across India and the Middle East, who buy from us on a regular basis. In addition to traders, we have many EPC contractors, companies and end users in various industries as our customers for Nickel 200/201 Pipe, Tube/Tubing.
|Nickel 200/201 Seamless Pipes/Tubes||Nickel 200/201 Welded Pipes/Tubes||Nickel 200/201 ERW Pipes/Tubes|
|Pure Nickel Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger||Nickel 200/201 Piping||Nickel 200/201 Square Pipe|
|Nickel 200/201 Coil Type Heat Exchanger||Nickel 200/201 Double Tube Heat Exchanger||Nickel 200/201 Distributor|
|Nickel 200/201 Pipe||Nickel 200/201 Tubing Stockist||Nickel 200/201 Pipe Stockist|
|Nickel 200/201 Reactors||Nickel 200/201 Spargers||Nickel 200/201 Vessels|
|Nickel 200/201 Tube Stockist in Orissa||Pure Nickel Swimming Pool Heat Exchanger||Nickel 200/201 Tube|
|Nickel 200/201 Pipe Dealer in Haryana||Nickel 200/201 Pipe Dealer in UAE||Nickel 200/201 Columns & Towers|
|Nickel 200/201 Tube Dealer in Pune||Pure Nickel U Tube Bundle Heat Exchanger||Pure Nickel Tubing Supplier in Mumbai|
|Nickel 200/201 Condensers||Nickel 200/201 Pipe in Delhi||Nickel 200/201 Tubing|
|Nickel 200/201 Process Heat Exchanger||Nickel 200/201 Cladded Heat Exchanger||Nickel 200/201 Lined Heat Exchanger|
|Nickel 200/201 Tube||Pure Nickel Tube||Pure Nickel Pipe|
|Nickel 200/201 Seamless Pipes/Tubes||Nickel 200/201 Tube Stockist||Nickel 200/201 Tube, Tubing Supplier|
|Nickel 200/201 Pipe Distributor||Nickel 200/201 Tubing Heat Exchanger||Nickel 200/201 Pipes Manufacturer|
|Pure Nickel Double Type Heat Exchanger||Nickel 200/201 Round Pipes & Tubes||Nickel 200/201 Seamless Tubing|
|Nickel 200/201 Pipe/Tube Manufacturers||Nickel 200/201 Tubing Manufacturer||Nickel 200/201 Floating Heat Exchanger|
Nickel 200 Pipe, Tube, Tubing Manufacturers and Suppliers
Nickel 201 Pipe, Tube, Tubing Manufacturers, Stockist
Nickel 200/201 Pipe, Tube, Tubing Stock & Supply Range
|Product||Nickel 200/201 Pipe, Tube, Tubing|
|Standard||ASTM B161, B163, B622, B725, B730, B751, B775, B829, DIN 17751, ISO 6207|
|Equivalents||Alloy 201, UNS N02201, 2.4068 | Alloy 200, UNS N02200, 2.4066|
|Pipe Type||Seamless, Welded, ERW, Fabricated, Custom Size Pipes|
|Specifications||ASTM, ASME, DIN, GOST, JIS|
|Certification||EN 10204 3.1|
Nickel 200/201 Products & Manufacturing Standards
|Alloy 200/201 Rod and bar||ASTM B160, DIN 17752, ISO9723|
|Alloy 200/201 Pipe and Tube||ASTM B161, B163, B725, B730, B751, B775, B829, DIN 17751, ISO 6207|
|Alloy 200/201 Plate, Sheet & Strip||ASTM B162, DIN 17750, ISO 6208|
|Alloy 200/201 Buttweld Fittings||ASTM B366|
|Alloy 200/201 Forgings (Flange, Fittings and Forgings)||ASTM B564, ISO 9725, DIN 17754|
|Alloy 200/201 Wire||DIN 17753, ISO 9724|
Chemical Composition, Mechanical & Physical Properties of Nickel 200/201 Pipes, Tubes, Tubing
Chemical Composition of Nickel 200/201 Pipes, Tubes, Tubing
|Element||Nickel 200||Nickel 201|
|Nickel (plus Cobalt)||99.0 minimum||99.0 minimum|
- Weight % (all values are maximum unless a range is otherwise indicated)
Mechanical Properties of Nickel 200/201 Pipes, Tubes, Tubing
|Yield Strength 0.2% Offset||Ultimate Tensile Strength||Elongation in 2 inches||Hardness|
|ksi||MPa||ksi||MPa||%||Brinell (3000-kg)||Rockwell B|
Physical Properties of Nickel 200/201 Pipes, Tubes, Tubing
|Young’s modulus at 25.6°C:||2.05 x105 Mpa|
|Specific heat at 25.6°C:||456.4 J/(kg*K)|
|Thermal conductivity at 25.6°C:||724.7 kcal/(hr.m.°C)|
|Electrical Resistivity at 25.6 °C:||9.6 x10^-8 Ωm|
What are the Properties of Nickel 200/201 Pipes, Tubes, Tubing?
|Nickel 200 and 201 General Guideline for Corrosion Resistance|
|Sulfuric Acid||Good||Organic Acids||Excellent|
|Phosphoric Acid||Good||Strong Alkalis||Excellent|
|Hydrochloric Acid||Good||Reducing Salts||Excellent|
|Hydrofluoric Acid||Excellent||Oxidizing Salts||Not recommended|
|Nitric Acid||Not Recommended||Seawater||Good|
- Heat-Resistant Applications. Nickel-base alloys are used in many applications where they are subjected to harsh environments at high temperatures. Nickel-chromium alloys or alloys that contain more than about 15% Cr are used to provide both oxidation and carburization resistance at temperatures exceeding 760°C. Nickel 200 is normally limited to service at temperatures below 600ºF (315ºC), since at higher temperatures it can suffer from graphitization which can severely compromise properties. At higher temperatures Nickel 201 should be utilized. Both grades are approved under ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section VIII, Division 1. Nickel 200 is approved for service up to 600ºF (315ºC), while Nickel 201 plate is approved up to 1250ºF (677ºC).
- Corrosion Resistance:- Nickel-base alloys offer excellent corrosion resistance to a wide range of corrosive media. However, as with all types of corrosion, many factors influence the rate of attack. The corrosive media itself is the most important factor governing corrosion of a particular metal.
- Nickel 200 (UNS N02200) and 201 (UNS N02201) are dual-certifiable wrought nickel materials. They differ only in the maximum carbon levels present—0.15% for Nickel 200 and 0.02% for Nickel 201.
- Nickel 200 and 201 are ferromagnetic and exhibit highly ductile mechanical properties across a wide temperature range. Both grades are easily welded and processed by standard shop fabrication practices.
- Alloy 200/201 is extremely resistance to caustic alkalies up to and including the molten state. The extra-low carbon content of Alloy 200/201 gives virtual immunity to intergranular attack above about 315°C. The presence of chlorates must be kept to a minimum, as they accelerate the rate of attack.
- Commercially pure wrought Nickel with good mechanical properties over a wide range of temperature and excellent resistance to many corrosives, in particular hydroxides.
- Good resistance to corrosion in acids and alkalis and is most useful under reducing conditions. In acid, alkaline and neutral salt solutions the material shows good resistance, but in oxidizing salt solutions severe attack will occur.
- Resistant to all dry gases at room temperature and in dry chlorine and hydrogen chloride may be used in temperatures up to 550C.
- Resistance to mineral acids varies according to temperature and concentration and whether the solution is aerated or not.
- Corrosion resistance is better in de-aerated acid.
What are the Applications of Nickel 200/201 Pipes, Tubes, Tubings?
Nickel 200/201 is used in viscose rayon and polymer production, food processing, reactors, tubes, aerospace engineering, military and other applications.
- Chemical processing and storage
- Food processing equipment
- Salt production
- Caustic handling equipment
- Synthetic fiber production
- Manufacturing equipment, reactors and vessels where sodium hydroxide and fluorine is used
- Aerospace and defense
Types of Nickel and Nickel Alloy Products
|Nickel Balls||Nickel Honeycomb||Nickel Rod|
|Nickel Bands||Nickel Ingot||Nickel Samples|
|Nickel Bars||Nickel Ink||Nickel Shaving|
|Nickel Blocks||Nickel Insulated Wire||Nickel Sheets|
|Nickel Board||Nickel Lump||Nickel Shot|
|Nickel Chips||Nickel Mesh||Nickel Single Crystal|
|Nickel Chunk||Nickel Metal||Nickel Sleeves|
|Nickel Coil||Nickel Microfoil||Nickel Slugs|
|Nickel Concentrate||Nickel Microleaf||Nickel Specimens|
|Nickel Crucibles||Nickel Nanocrystalline Foil||Nickel Spheres|
|Nickel Cubes||Nickel on Silica/Alumina Catalyst||Nickel Spheres, Silver-coated|
|Nickel Cylinder||Nickel Parts||Nickel Sponge|
|Nickel Disc||Nickel Particles||Nickel Spring|
|Nickel Electrodes||Nickel Paste||Nickel Strip|
|Nickel Flake||Nickel Pellets||Nickel Tape|
|Nickel Flanges||Nickel Pieces||Nickel Tube|
|Nickel Foam||Nickel Plates||Nickel Wafer|
|Nickel Foil||Nickel Powder||Nickel Wire|
|Nickel Gauze||Nickel Puck||Nickel Wool|
|Nickel Granules||Nickel Ribbon||Ultra Thin Nickel Foil|
|Nickel Grids||Nickel Rings|
Testing & Inspection of Nickel 200/201 Pipe, Tube, Tubing
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Nickel 200/201 Pipe, Tube, Tubing
Prices for Nickel 200/201 Pipe, Tube, Tubing are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of Nickel 200/201 Pipe, Tube, Tubing, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided at the time of Domestic Sales or Export of Nickel 200/201 Pipe, Tube, Tubing
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Nickel 200/201 Materials
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Nickel 200/201 Pipe, Tube, Tubing
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Nickel 200/201 Pipe, Tube, Tubing
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Nickel 200/201 Pipe, Tube, Tubing in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Nickel 200/201 Pipe, Tube, Tubing
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu