Niobium Sheet/Plate Manufacturer, Supplier, Stockist – Clad Plate, Shim Sheet, Hot Rolled Plates, ASTM B393 Niobium Dealers, Distributors in India and Worldwide.
|Niobium Sheets||Niobium Chequered Plate||Niobium Blank|
|Niobium Perforated Sheet||Niobium Sheets Dealer||Niobium Flat|
|Niobium Plate||Niobium Clad Plate||Niobium Polished Cold Drawn Plates|
|Niobium Hot Rolled Plates||Niobium Clad Sheet||Niobium Strips|
|Niobium Shim Sheets||ASTM B393 Niobium Plate||Niobium Plates Distributor|
|Niobium Cold Rolled Plates||ASTM B393 Niobium Sheet||Niobium Polished Plates|
|ASTM B393 BA NO(8) Niobium Plate||ASME SB393 Niobium Plate||Niobium Plain Sheet|
|ASTM B393 Niobium Sheet Dealer||ASME SB393 Niobium Sheet||Niobium 2B Plate|
- All Niobium and Niobium Alloy sheet, plate offered here are in line with high quality and competitive price. We’re a leading Niobium Sheet, Niobium Plate manufacturer and distributor in India.
- Standard specification of Niobium sheet, plate is ASTM B393.
- The major grades of Niobium sheet, plate are Unalloyed Niobium R04210, Nb-10W-10Hf, UNS Grade R04261—Niobium + 1 % Zirconium (Nb1Zr), UNS Grade R04295—Niobium + 10% Hf+1 % Ti (Nb10Hf1Ti); Reactor Grade – Unalloyed Niobium R04200, UNS Grade R04261—Niobium + 1 % Zirconium ( Nb1Zr); Superconducting – Nb-50Ti.
- Please rest assured to wholesale quality products at stock price from our factory. We specialize in the supply of Niobium sheet/plate, which is available in size range – Thickness: 0.02 inch to 4 inch as customized, Width: available up to 1000mm as customized, Length: available up to 3000mm as customized.
- We also provide NDT – Ultrasonic inspection to prevent quality failure and HIP – Higher density guarantee.
- Niobium Sheet has high strength, uniform internal structure and excellent high temperature creep resistance. Therefore, Niobium sheets can be used in electronics, heat shields, Niobium boats, Niobium crucibles, etc. The key technology of producing high-quality Niobium sheet lies in high-quality raw materials, standard operation rules, and reasonable production process.
- Manufacturing Process of Niobium Plates:- Our Niobium plates are manufactured using extrusion, forge, rolling and annealing processes. The surface can be supplied in a shiny, matte, satin, or as-rolled condition.
- Metallica is one of the biggest Niobium product supplier and stockist, with over 250 customers in India and overseas. We are bulk producers, suppliers and exporters of Niobium products from factories in India and overseas (USA, Japan, Korea, Europe); and are able to give you the best price and quality just in time.
- At Metallica Metals, we believe in selling in volume and increasing our customer base across the globe, enabling us to work on low margins. We have an extensive trader network across India and the Middle East, who buy from us on a regular basis. In addition to traders, we have many EPC contractors, companies and end users in various industries as our customers for Niobium.
Niobium Sheet Manufacturers, Suppliers
Niobium Plate Dealers, Stockist
Production and Stock Range of Niobium Sheet/Plate
|Size||Thickness 0.1 mm to 50 mm; Width up to 1200 mm; Length up to 2000 mm|
|Purity||99.5% 99.9%, 99.95%|
|Grade||R04200, R04210, R04261, R04295, R04251|
|Certification||EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2|
ASTM Standard Specification of Niobium
- R04200-Type 1—Reactor grade unalloyed niobium
- R04210-Type 2—Commercial grade unalloyed niobium
- R04251-Type 3—Reactor grade niobium alloy containing 1 % zirconium
- R04261-Type 4—Commercial grade niobium alloy containing 1 % zirconium.
Size of Niobium Sheet/Plate
|Material||Thickness (inches)||Size (inches)||Weight Kgs /PC|
|Niobium sheet||0.02||48 x 120||16.19|
|Niobium sheet||0.035||48 x 120||28.32|
|Niobium sheet||0.04||48 x 120||32.36|
|Niobium sheet||0.05||48 x 120||40.45|
|Niobium sheet||0.063||48 x 120||50.96|
|Niobium sheet||0.078||48 x 120||63.09|
|Niobium sheet||0.093||48 x 120||75.23|
|Niobium sheet||0.125||48 x 120||101.11|
|Niobium sheet||0.156||48 x 120||126.19|
|Material||Thickness (inches)||Size (inches)||Weight Kgs /PC|
|Niobium plate||01-Apr||48 x 120||202.23|
|Niobium plate||01-Feb||48 x 120||404.47|
|Niobium plate||03-Apr||48 x 120||606.68|
|Niobium plate||1||48 x 120||808.91|
|Niobium plate||1-1/2||48 x 120||1,213.38|
|Niobium plate||1-3/4||48 x 120||1,415.61|
|Niobium plate||2||48 x 120||1,617.84|
|Niobium plate||2-1/4||48 x 120||1,820.06|
|Niobium plate||2-1/2||48 x 120||2,022.29|
|Niobium plate||3||48 x 120||2,426.76|
|Niobium plate||3-1/2||48 x 120||2,831.20|
|Niobium plate||4||48 x 120||3,235.67|
Chemical Properties of Niobium Sheet/Plate
|Element||Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Type 4|
|(Reactor Grade Unalloyed Nb)||(Commercial Grade Unalloyed Nb)||(Reactor Grade Nb-1%Nb)||(Commercial Grade Nb-1%Nb)|
|Max Weight % (Except Where Otherwise Specified)|
|Zr||0.02||0.02||0.8 – 1.2||0.8 – 1.2|
Mechanical Properties of Niobium Sheet/Plate
|Grade Chart||Tensile Ultimate Strength||Yield Strength||Elongation in 1-inch|
|Minimum, psi (MPa)||Minimum, psi (MPa)||0.010 inch or Greater||Less Than 0.010 inch|
|Types 1 and 2||18 000 (125)||10 500 (73)||20||15|
|Types 3 and 4||28 000 (195)||18 000 (125)||20||15|
What is Niobium?
Niobium, also known as columbium, is a chemical element with the symbol Nb and atomic number 41. Niobium is a light grey, crystalline, and ductile transition metal. Pure niobium has a Mohs hardness rating similar to that of pure titanium, and it has similar ductility to iron. Niobium oxidizes in the earth’s atmosphere very slowly, hence its application in jewelry as a hypoallergenic alternative to nickel. Niobium is a rare, soft, malleable, ductile, gray-white metal. Niobium exhibits similar but slightly lower resistance against chemicals corrosive to tantalum. It must be placed in a protective atmosphere when processed at even moderate temperatures because it tends to react with oxygen, carbon, the halogens, nitrogen, and sulfur. The metal is inert to acids, even to aqua regia at room temperatures, but is attacked by hot, concentrated acids, and especially by alkalis and oxidizing agents. However, 90% of its total demand arises from the production of high-strength low-alloy steels, whereas rolled niobium–based products account for 4% and superalloys and compounds (oxides and chemicals) account for 3% each.
Properties of Niobium Sheet/Plate
Applications of Niobium Sheet/Plate
- Used for the heat exchange tube.
- The protect tube of thermometer in petrochemical industry.
- The electronics industry.
- Niobium is used for the production of high-temperature-resistant alloys and special stainless steels.
- Small amounts of niobium impart greater strength to other metals, especially those that are exposed to low temperatures.
- Niobium carbide is used in cutting tools.
- It is used in stainless steel alloys for nuclear reactors, jets, missiles, cutting tools, pipelines, super magnets and welding rods.
- Niobium-tin and niobium-titanium alloys are used as wires for superconducting magnets capable of producing exceedingly strong magnetic fields.
- Niobium is also used its pure form to make superconducting accelerating structures for particle accelerators.
- Niobium alloys are used in surgical implants because they do not react with human tissue.
Types of Niobium Products
|Niobium Hollow Pipe||Niobium Heater for High Temperature|
|Niobium Seamless Pipe||Niobium Heat Exchanger Tube|
|Niobium Bush Hex Pipe||Potassium-doped Niobium Wire|
|Niobium Round Pipe||Niobium Welded Pipe|
|Niobium Alloy Round Pipe||Niobium Rotating target|
|Niobium Aero engine tube||Niobium Custom Pipe|
|Niobium Alloy Custom Pipe||Niobium Thick Wall Pipe|
|Niobium Elliptical and Oval Tube||Niobium Thin Wall Pipe|
|Niobium Pipe Fittings||Niobium Forging|
|Niobium Strips||Niobium Fasteners|
|Niobium Flex pipe||Niobium Plates, Sheets and Bars|
|Niobium Alloy Polished Pipe||UNS Niobium lined pipe|
|Niobium Exhaust Pipe||Niobium Micro Tube|
|Niobium Bar/Billet||Niobium Wire/Welding Wire|
|Niobium Boiler Tube||Niobium Coil Tubing|
|Niobium Capillary Tube||Niobium U Shaped Tube|
|Niobium Rods||Precision Niobium Tubing|
|Niobium Suppliers||Niobium Pipe Manufacturers|
|Niobium Ingots||Niobium Foil|
|Niobium Metals||Niobium Crucibles|
Testing & Inspection of Niobium Sheet/Plate
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Niobium Sheet/Plate
Prices for niobium Sheet/Plate are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of niobium Sheet/Plate, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Niobium Sheet/Plate
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Niobium Sheet/Plate
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Niobium Sheet/Plate
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Niobium Sheet/Plate
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Niobium Sheet/Plate in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Niobium Sheet/Plate
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu