Niobium Flange Manufacturers, Suppliers & Stockist in India – Various Types of Niobium Flanges at Low Price, Best Quality & Fast Delivery in India and Worldwide!
- We are manufacturing Niobium flanges in various sizes and material standards. We can also manufacture your specific flange requirements in short delivery time. Metallica is India’s leading exporter and manufacturer of Niobium flanges, with monthly production and sales of over 2000 tons. Most of our production of carbon steel flange and stainless steel flange exported out of India to over 45 countries.
- The major grades of Niobium Flanges are Unalloyed Niobium R04210, Nb-10W-10Hf, UNS Grade R04261—Niobium + 1 % Zirconium (Nb1Zr), UNS Grade R04295—Niobium + 10% Hf+1 % Ti (Nb10Hf1Ti); Reactor Grade – Unalloyed Niobium R04200, UNS Grade R04261—Niobium + 1 % Zirconium ( Nb1Zr); Superconducting – Nb-50Ti.
- A steel flange (forged, cut from plate, or rolled) comes in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit different applications. A flange is usually in the shape of a round disc and is used to connect two pipes together or to connect a pipe to a pressure vessel, valve, pump, integral flanged assembly or other component. A flange comes with holes for bolts around the rim. Bolts are used to connect two flanges which are typically attached to pipe ends with a gasket in between.
- Niobium Flange temperature and pressure tolerances are dependent on the rating. We specialize in producing high purity uniform shaped Niobium Flanges. We also offer custom flanges with annealed or hard tempers and will meet most of the common Milspec or ASTM standards.
- Niobium Flanges are available in multiple shapes, as welding neck (the pipe is welded to the collar of the flange), threaded (the pipe is screwed on the flange), socket weld (fillet welds connections), lap joint (for connections using stub ends), slip on, etc. A Niobium flange can also be a plate for covering or closing the end of a pipe. This is called a blind flange. Thus, flanges are considered to be internal components which are used to support mechanical parts.
- The ASME B16.5 and ASME B16.47 specifications cover US standard pipe flanges, the EN 1092-1 specification covers European steel flanges.
- A Niobium flange can be produced and designed to the specific pressure ratings; 150lb, 300lb, 400lb, 600lb, 900lb, 1500lb and 2500lb.
Production and Stock Range of Niobium Flanges
|Size||Diameter : φ1.0-150mm; Thickness : 0.2-5.0mm; Length : 100mm-12000mm|
|Purity||99.5% 99.9%, 99.95%|
|Grade||R04200, R04210, R04261, R04295, R04251|
|Certification||EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2|
ASTM Standard Specification of Niobium
- R04200-Type 1—Reactor grade unalloyed niobium
- R04210-Type 2—Commercial grade unalloyed niobium
- R04251-Type 3—Reactor grade niobium alloy containing 1 % zirconium
- R04261-Type 4—Commercial grade niobium alloy containing 1 % zirconium
- UNS R0xxxx -Type 5, Residual Resistivity Ratio(RRR) grade pure niobium.
- RRR values: guaranteed min. RRR 300 *
- (* the Residual Resistivity Ratio RRR is defined as the ratio of electrical resistivity at 295K to electrical resistivity at 4,2K)
Chemical Properties of Niobium Flanges
|Element||Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Type 4|
|(Reactor Grade Unalloyed Nb)||(Commercial Grade Unalloyed Nb)||(Reactor Grade Nb-1%Nb)||(Commercial Grade Nb-1%Nb)|
|Max Weight % (Except Where Otherwise Specified)|
|Zr||0.02||0.02||0.8 – 1.2||0.8 – 1.2|
Mechanical Properties of Niobium Flanges
|Grade Chart||Tensile Ultimate Strength||Yield Strength||Elongation in 1-inch|
|Minimum, psi (MPa)||Minimum, psi (MPa)||0.010 inch or Greater||Less Than 0.010 inch|
|Types 1 and 2||18 000 (125)||10 500 (73)||20||15|
|Types 3 and 4||28 000 (195)||18 000 (125)||20||15|
What is Niobium?
Niobium, also known as columbium, is a chemical element with the symbol Nb and atomic number 41. Niobium is a light grey, crystalline, and ductile transition metal. Pure niobium has a Mohs hardness rating similar to that of pure titanium, and it has similar ductility to iron. Niobium oxidizes in the earth’s atmosphere very slowly, hence its application in jewelry as a hypoallergenic alternative to nickel. Niobium is a rare, soft, malleable, ductile, gray-white metal. Niobium exhibits similar but slightly lower resistance against chemicals corrosive to tantalum. It must be placed in a protective atmosphere when processed at even moderate temperatures because it tends to react with oxygen, carbon, the halogens, nitrogen, and sulfur. The metal is inert to acids, even to aqua regia at room temperatures, but is attacked by hot, concentrated acids, and especially by alkalis and oxidizing agents. However, 90% of its total demand arises from the production of high-strength low-alloy steels, whereas rolled niobium–based products account for 4% and superalloys and compounds (oxides and chemicals) account for 3% each.
Shapes: foil, sheet, strip, plate, board, rod, bar, wire, tube, pipe, ring, ingot, capillary tube, etc.;
Materials: R04200, R04210
Niobium Zirconium Alloy: ingot, foil, sheet, board, tube, pipe, rod, bar, wire, crucible, lump, etc.
Niobium Hafnium Alloy: ingot, foil, sheet, board, tube, pipe, rod, bar, wire, crucible, lump, etc.
Niobium Nickel Alloy: lump, foil, sheet, board, etc.
Molybdenum Niobium Alloy: ingot
Shapes: ingot, rod
Niobium Oxide powder, Niobium Carbide powder, Niobium Oxalate, Niobium Chloride, Niobium Boride powder, Niobium Nitride powder, Niobium Silicide powder, Niobium Monoxide, etc.
Other Niobium Products:
Platinized Niobium Mesh Anode
Properties of Niobium Flanges
Applications of Niobium Flanges
- Used for the heat exchange tube.
- The protect tube of thermometer in petrochemical industry.
- The electronics industry.
- Niobium is used for the production of high-temperature-resistant alloys and special stainless steels.
- Small amounts of niobium impart greater strength to other metals, especially those that are exposed to low temperatures.
- Niobium carbide is used in cutting tools.
- It is used in stainless steel alloys for nuclear reactors, jets, missiles, cutting tools, pipelines, super magnets and welding rods.
- Niobium-tin and niobium-titanium alloys are used as wires for superconducting magnets capable of producing exceedingly strong magnetic fields.
- Niobium is also used its pure form to make superconducting accelerating structures for particle accelerators.
- Niobium alloys are used in surgical implants because they do not react with human tissue.
Types of Niobium Products
|Niobium Hollow Pipe||Niobium Heater for High Temperature|
|Niobium Seamless Pipe||Niobium Heat Exchanger Tube|
|Niobium Bush Hex Pipe||Potassium-doped Niobium Wire|
|Niobium Round Pipe||Niobium Welded Pipe|
|Niobium Alloy Round Pipe||Niobium Rotating target|
|Niobium Aero engine tube||Niobium Custom Pipe|
|Niobium Alloy Custom Pipe||Niobium Thick Wall Pipe|
|Niobium Elliptical and Oval Tube||Niobium Thin Wall Pipe|
|Niobium Pipe Fittings||Niobium Forging|
|Niobium Strips||Niobium Fasteners|
|Niobium Flex pipe||Niobium Plates, Sheets and Bars|
|Niobium Alloy Polished Pipe||UNS Niobium lined pipe|
|Niobium Exhaust Pipe||Niobium Micro Tube|
|Niobium Bar/Billet||Niobium Wire/Welding Wire|
|Niobium Boiler Tube||Niobium Coil Tubing|
|Niobium Capillary Tube||Niobium U Shaped Tube|
|Niobium Rods||Precision Niobium Tubing|
|Niobium Suppliers||Niobium Pipe Manufacturers|
|Niobium Ingots||Niobium Foil|
|Niobium Metals||Niobium Crucibles|
Testing & Inspection of Niobium Flanges
Testing (Destructive, Non Destructive)
|Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing||Hydrostatic Test|
|Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis||Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test|
|Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area||Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177|
|Micro Test||Radiography Test|
|Macro Test||Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)|
|Hardness Test||Ultra Sonic Test (UT)|
|Pitting Resistance Test||Eddy Current Testing|
|Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test||Impact Test|
|Flaring Test||Bend Test|
- Our internal inspection reports would be provided for all the goods before shipment.
- Buyers or their associates are most welcome to visit us for personal inspect
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our premises from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, BVIS, SGS, Llyods, DNV etc.
Prices for Niobium Flanges
Prices for Niobium Flanges are directly co related to prices of the raw materials such as iron ore, metal scrap, chromium, nickel and various other alloying elements. The production cost of heat resistant stainless steel and nickel alloy plates is high as they contain high amount of nickel and chromium. Meanwhile, mild steel material is among the lowest cost steel available, followed by carbon steel, 400 series stainless steels, aluminium, alloy steel, and 300 series stainless steel. Special alloys such as titanium, Inconel, Monel and Hastelloy cost very high as the nickel, chromium and moly content is very high.
For special and discounted prices for various types of Niobium Flanges, please feel free to contact us through email, phone or whatsapp.
We are also regularly publishing our price list for various steel products on our blog.
Documents Provided – Domestic Sales or Export of Niobium Flanges
|Certificate of Origin||Raw Material Test Reports|
|Commercial Invoice||Heat Treatment Charts|
|Packing List||Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)|
|Fumigation Certificates||NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports|
|Letter of Guarantee||Material Test Certificates|
|ROHS Certificate||Certificate of Compliance/Conformity|
Price Terms for Niobium Flanges
We can offer any of the following price basis depending on your requirement:
- FOR Site in India
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your destination port
- Door to Door Delivery Duty Paid as well as Duty Unpaid
Delivery Time of Niobium Flanges
- If the items are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of receipt of advance payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the items are not available in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- However we can claim the fact that we can compete with anyone in India on Delivery time and most of the time our production time is the least.
- We have tied up with strong logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activities and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
Marking & Packing of Niobium Flanges
- All our products will have complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Pipes, Sheets or Round Bars, the marking is transferred from the product from which it is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- All goods are packed in wooden cases or pallets.
Suppliers of Niobium Flanges in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Lucknow, Thane, Bhopal, Indore, Pimpri Chinchwad, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Agra, Nashik, Faridabad, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan-Dombivli, Vasai-Virar, Varanasi, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Amritsar, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Howrah, Ranchi, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Madurai, Raipur, Chandigarh, Guntur, Guwahati, Solapur, Hubli–Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Bareilly, Moradabad, Tiruppur, Gurgaon, Aligarh, Jalandhar, Bhubaneswar, Salem, Mira-Bhayandar, Warangal, Jalgaon, Kota, Bhiwandi, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Bikaner, Amravati, Noida, Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Cuttack, Firozabad, Kochi, Nellore, Bhavnagar, Dehradun, Durgapur, Asansol, Rourkela, Nanded, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Akola, Gulbarga, Jamnagar, Ujjain, Loni, Siliguri, Jhansi, Ulhasnagar, Jammu, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Mangalore, Erode, Belgaum, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Gaya, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Kakinada, Davanagere, Kozhikode, Maheshtala, Rajpur, Sonarpur, Rajahmundry, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Bellary, Patiala, Gopalpur, Agartala, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bhatpara, Panihati, Latur, Dhule, Tirupati, Rohtak, Sagar, Korba, Bhilwara, Berhampur, Muzaffarpur, Ahmednagar, Mathura, Kollam, Avadi, Kadapa, Kamarhati, Sambalpur, Bilaspur, Shahjahanpur, Satara, Bijapur, Kurnool, Rampur, Shimoga, Chandrapur, Junagadh, Thrissur, Alwar, Bardhaman, Kulti, Nizamabad, Parbhani, Tumkur, Khammam, Ozhukarai, Bihar Sharif, Panipat, Darbhanga, Bally, Aizawl, Dewas, Ichalkaranji, Karnal, Bathinda, Jalna, Eluru, Barasat, Kirari Suleman Nagar, Purnia, Satna, Mau, Sonipat, Farrukhabad, Durg, Imphal, Ratlam, Hapur, Arrah, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Etawah, Ambarnath, North Dumdum, Bharatpur, Begusarai, New Delhi, Gandhidham, Baranagar, Tiruvottiyur, Pondicherry, Sikar, Thoothukudi, Rewa, Mirzapur, Raichur, Pali, Ramagundam, Haridwar, Vijayanagaram, Tenali, Nagercoil, Sri Ganganagar, Karawal Nagar, Mango, Thanjavur, Bulandshahr, Uluberia, Katni, Sambhal, Singrauli, Nadiad, Secunderabad, Naihati, Yamunanagar, Bidhannagar, Pallavaram, Bidar, Munger, Panchkula, Burhanpur, Raurkela Industrial Township, Kharagpur, Dindigul, Gandhinagar, Hospet, Nangloi Jat, Malda, Ongole, Deoghar, Chapra, Haldia, Khandwa, Nandyal, Morena, Amroha, Anand, Bhind, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Madhyamgram, Bhiwani, Berhampore, Ambala, Morbi, Fatehpur, Raebareli, Mahaboobnagar, Chittoor, Bhusawal, Orai, Bahraich, Vellore, Mehsana, Raiganj, Sirsa, Danapur, Serampore, Sultan Pur Majra, Guna, Jaunpur, Panvel, Shivpuri, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Unnao, Chinsurah, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Machilipatnam, Shimla. Adoni, Udupi, Katihar, Proddatur, Saharsa, Hindupur, Sasaram, Hajipur, Bhimavaram, Kumbakonam, Dehri, Madanapalle, Siwan, Bettiah, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Motihari, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Phagwara, Narasaraopet, Suryapet, Miryalaguda, Tadipatri, Karaikudi, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Ballia, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Amaravati, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Gangtok
Exporters of Niobium Flanges
- America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Europe – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Euro area, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- Africa – Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Asia – Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
- Australia – Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu